- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

All good things must end, but in their absence more can take their place. Let me know if youd like to see evie in another story as either your main owner or a side character.

Evie diddnt wake up till the sun was almost begining to set, by your estimate it was probably 3pm, she wasnt home till around 5am was your closest guess since lighters cant wear watches. She began to stir as the light began shining on her body, during the night she had pulled her leggings off leaving her in just a top and her underwear. She slowley sat up and looked around, sh wasnt hungover, just feeling rough from dancing all night, she looked over at her cigarretes, then you. She sighed as she saw how empty you had become. She stood, walked out then came back 20 minutes later after having a quick shower, her hair in a rough bun to hide how untidy it had become. She came over to you, grabbed you and attempted to light you, *click* *click* *click* *foosh*, you suddenly were jolted with the pain of being lit, becoming numb to it almost after last night. Evie looked at you with a menacing smirk as she released yor button and chucked you next to her pack of cigarretes, now nearly empty. Around 30 minutes later she was dressed to leave the house she shook a cig from the pack and shoved it between her lips, the pack was then shoved into the pocket of her jeans, it immediately collapsed under the pressure of her pocket. Evies hand then snatched you up as she began walking out the door, she quickly lit her cigarrete with you and shoved you down into her shoe as she began walking.

After a while she reached her destination, the shop where this all started, she walked the aisles, grabbing the odd thing, a bottle of irn bru, bag of crisps, pack of pens, then she went to the till. There was no line so she went straight up to the peeson serving, then she asked the questiin you had been dreading since she came in, "can a also get a pack of players red an one ae the lighters" you were now obselete to her. She got all her things in a bag and began walking home. Along the way you could see the new lighter through the bag, its blue plastic was easy to see through the white of the bag.

When evie got home she went straight through the house to the garden and sat down, before you had time to prepair you were yanked upwards by her hand. *click* *click* nothing, evie shook you hard making you lose track of everything, *click* *click* *click* *foosh* you lit, but only just long enogh for evie to light her cigarrete, as soon as you were brought away from the tip you went out, her thumb still pressing hard into you. Before you could realise what this meant for you evie had let go of you, you fell directly between her, now noticeably, shapely thighs. You hit the ground and bounced towards her right foot, the shoe she kept you in. After a short while something realy hot hit you and came to a rest on top of you, immediately you knew what it was, the remains of her cigarrete butt. The sky darkened as her foot began moving over you, evie wasnt even looking down, she was already lighting another cigarrete with her new blue lighter. Her foot stopped above you and began to come down fast, it first made contact with the ground behind you, her heel making a small dent in the gravel, next the burning of the cigarrete increased massively as her shoe began pushing it into you harder and harder, her foot began twisting side to side, grinding you painfully from side to side taking chunks out of your pink plastic body. Her foot stopped moving, simply restin on you as she smoked above you.

Uninown to you evie began reaching down to her right foot with the new lighter, she pushed it into her shoe till it couldnt get any further, buth then gave one last hard push to make sure. With that push your cap began cracking, eventually it fully gave way flying off to the side with the pain of a shattered bone. Then evie stood up to leave, her full weight almost immediately began to crack your plastic body, but as she twisted on her right foot to leave you were imediately shattered, her foot making full contact with the ground, as she lifted it to take a step, peices of you were carried off stuck into her sole, while the rest of your shattered pink remains were left in the gravel mixed in with the stones and some small lumps of green plastic from the first lighter you saw her with, but you were killed the second she stood up and turned, you never saw her walk away, you never saw her imediately stop caring that she owned you, you never saw her scoop your pieces up a week later and bin them, you just saw her foot crush you into pieces because she diddnt know you were under it.

Chapter End Notes:

=========

That is the end of this story, evie will definently apear in some future stories, the next story will involve a 17 year old named emma and her newest purchase.