- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

No male interaction this chapter. Evie gets home and decides to have a smoke.

=========

After a hellish 20 minutes of being roled around in the bag evie set it down on a table. Seconds later her hand forced its way in and grabbed the pack of cigarretes then her finger wraped around you, pulling you against the pack. You were then rapidly pulled out into the open to see that evie was sitting at a table in her garden. You were placed upright on the table as evie began removing the plastic packaging. Once it was removed she opened the box with her thumb and tore into the foil within, eventually freeing herself a single cigarrete. She lifted it to her  mouth and placed it between her lips, shen reached down to somewhere below the table, her hand returned with a green lighter. She brought it up to the cig and, *click* *click* *click*, nothing. Evie began shaking the lighter, *click*, then she banged it on the table a few times, hard enough to knock you over. *click*.

Evie threw the now useless to her lighter to the ground below and reached for you. Her warm hand grabbed you roughly and her thum rested itself on your igniter button. You flew up to the tip of her cigarrete. *CLICK* *CLICK*, evies thumb crushed down on you, pushing the button, to her a very normal task, but to you this was hell, *CLICK* *FWOOM*, suddenly everything was pain, evie had lit you, it felt like being stabbed with needles constantly. Evie brought your orange flame to her cigarrete and lit it but diddnt put you out, her thumb stayed firmly pressed into you, her other hand came up to hold her cigarrete as she watched you burn, uncaring to the fact she was unknowingly causing extreme pain to you. But to her, you were just her lighter, her object, she could do whatever she wanted to you.

Eventually she released your button from her thumb and the pain died down. Her hand began to reach down to the ground with you, you saw her shoes, they were once white but obviously were well worn and now were scuffed and dirty, the cloth lining that touched her socked foot was disgusting looking, and was getting bigger, and bigger. Evie brought your base right down to her shoe and began shoving you down the gap in the inside, between sock and shoe, it was damp on both sides from her sweat, you diddmt reach the bottom of the shoe and were sticking out enough to see her other foot move forwards and plant its heel on the old green lighter, obviously finished smoking evie began to stand, her full weight now crushing down onto the lighter, you were being forced into the side of the shoe by her foot as it pushed down on the ground. The green lighter began to give way, forst the lid snapped and popped off, then the hard green plastick began cracking, then *SNAP*, evies foot jolted to being flat on the ground, the lighter gave way and was completely flattened under her. She began walking into the hous, with every step you would be crushed to the side by her foot. You diddnt think evie even meant to crush the lighter, she diddnt even seem to notice that she did. This was just the begining of the rest of your life...

Chapter End Notes:

More to come, let me know what kind of things youd like to see.