- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter finally gets to some giant couple action.

“Holy shit! Are you already getting high with the locals?” Kari said as she stood at the entrance to the strip mall. Joe took a rip from his bong car and set it down next to Melanie. He put his hand in front of Melanie as though he were shielding her from Kari.

“You get more flies with honey, Kari.”

“You’re hundreds of feet tall, Jos, you don’t need honey.”

“Nah, you just don’t understand your advantage. Men are horny bastards that will do anything to get off, even if you were fucking Godzilla with tits. You gotta make a little woman feel special before she’s calm enough to be of any use.”

“Well, you won’t be needing her anymore.” Kari lifted her foot over the tiny woman and pointed her big toe down at her head. Jos cupped his hands under her foot and gently brought it up over Melanie. He gave her foot a little kiss on the top.

“I think it’s a good idea to make a few friends. They will be helpful if we want to administer this city.” Jos paused and looked up at Kari. “Indulge me?”

“Okay.”

Kari and Jos wandered towards a plume of smoke that was coming up near the edge of downtown. They found Chris and Luna sitting around a large iron walk. Chris had set-up a fire underneath of the wok. One edge of the parking lot is lined with a mash of cars that had been pushed off to clear space.

“Whatcha making?” Kari asked.

“Oh, you’re in for a treat. I brought some of this wicked spice mix for a stir-fry. It’s not spicey-hot per se, it’s more spicey-tingly. Absolutely, my favourite dish.” Chris looked at the containers in Kari’s hands. “Are those fresh? Could I use a few to finish this?”

“For sure.” Kari’s thumb buckled the edge of the container and the doors flew open. The sudden change in direction created a panic. People fought their way to the top. As the strongest reached the top of the container, they threw their legs over the top to get to the freedom. The container tilted slightly helping them with this goal. Their tumble to freedom ended in Luna’s hand.

Luna closed off the container and took the five tinies in her hand over to a make-shift wash basin. She dunked each under the water. While they were under water she tried to pull off as much of her clothing as she could before bringing them back up. The tinies quieted down as they re-emerged and fought for air. Luna brought them over to the wok to put them in.

“Wait on that. I want them warm but not cooked for this.” Chris said.

“Right, right.” Luna closed her hand on the tinies. “This is the sauce gets them really hyperactive, right?”

Chris grabbed his wooden spoon and started pulling noodles out of the sauce and putting them into bowls. The bowls were made from metal trailers that have been opened at the top. Luna placed a tiny in each bowl and passes them around.

“Take it all. I have a little bit more that I can cook for myself.” Chris said.

“This is so great. Your saliva reacts with the sauce and makes them really active. They move like they’re on fire so be ready for that.” Luna handed bowls to Kari and Jos.

Jos looked down at his bowl and picked out the tiny woman in it. He brought her up to her mouth and put her in. Immediately, Jos looks panicked. He blows air through his gritted teeth. His cheeks were bright red.

In his mouth, the woman feels a burning sensation erupt in her feet. She lifts one of her feet off of his tongue for relief but is blown over by the sudden breath. The breath relieves the pain but burning then starts on the side of her that’s on his tongue. His tongue curls up and washes over her face. Her face feels slimey but also like it is on fire. The breathing stops and she immediate gets up and starts shaking.

“Too hot. Too hert” Jos makes out. Luna leans over to try to take the woman from Jos. Jos puts his hand up in front of her face. His cheeks are bright red and he puts his head near the ground and spits her out.

“Ahhhh. Water please!”

Everyone starts laughing as Jos lifts his head up. Luna reaches down and grabs the woman on the ground. She pulls her knife out from her waist band and cuts the tiny’s feet off and cauterizes the wounds on the edge of the wok.

“Best to be hygienic about this.” Luna pops the tiny woman into her mouth but her struggles are limited by this point. “Seriously, they are too delish to waste.”

“I can’t handle spicey foods. I was hoping tingly-hot meant not that hot. But apparently I’m too white for even tingly hot.”

“Are you saying that because we’re Asian we can take spicey?” Chris says as he points his spoon at Jos. “Luna’s mom is a total wimp about spicey foods, so it’s not all of us. I whipped this up for her a year ago and to her credit she ate it but the tears we’re falling down her face at the end of it.”

“My mom tried so hard to be accommodating to you. She honestly really likes you, it’s sweet. Do you remember when you convinced her that a group of the tinies at your home were your cousins? She was horrified when I walked in and casually ate one.” Luna said.

“Oh goddess. She sounds like a cute woman. I can’t wait to meet her.” Kari said. “Well, I love this sauce, even if Jos can’t handle it.”

“Do you mind if I listen? You end up swallowing so much air with this spice level that they go for a while.” Luna said. Kari made an inviting gesture back.

Luna stroked the back of Jos’ neck and he followed her hand down to listen to Kari’s tummy. He heard a gurgle, followed by a deep bellowing cry.

“I can feel her moving a little bit. This is incredible. I never feel them.” Kari said.

“I see someone’s already getting in the mood.” Luna said looking down at Jos’ partially erect cock. “It totally gets me in the mood too.”

Luna tilted her head and stopped listening to Kari’s stomach and kissed her belly up to her breasts.

“I’d give you a blowjob, Jos, but I think the spice would melt your dick.” Kari said as she began playing with Luna’s hair.

“Oh yea, we gotta be safe with that. This stuff burns.” Chris said.

“Which is a shame, Chris is a genius with oral.” Luna said . “He’s actually amazing. And he’s such a sub too. He will go forever.”

Chris tried to laugh off Luna’s comments and looked down at the wok. He kicked out some of the fire to bring the flame down and put on the last tiny. The fire was mostly dry wall and bits of buildings so it was burning down already.

“Don’t be embarrassed, Chris, I’m kind of intrigued.” Just then Kari got a naughty idea. “You said this was your favourite dish, right?”

“Yea, 100%. I wish I had brought more, this is all that’s left.” Chris said.

“Maybe you should give me the last potion?” Kari said.

“No way, this mine.”

Kari leaned in closer to Luna and put her arm around her shoulder. She pushed her butt out and ran her other hand down her form.

“But Chris, baby –“ She pointed her hand at Chris and the gesticulated down to make her point, “if you don’t give me the last bit, then you’re giving up a night with this ass on your face.”

Chris was sweating. His eyes followed the curve of her butt. It was large and firm, Kari obviously worked on it every day. He dished out the last portion and looked down at it. Without any words. He swung his arm out and handed the dish to Kari.

“That worked?!” Luna exclaimed trying to hold back a laugh.

“It’s as ass worth sacrificing for – hundreds of humans definitely have. Ask nicely, and you can take a turn with it tomorrow.” Kari turned to face Luna and gave her peck on the cheek before standing up.

Kari walked over to Chris and kneeled down beside him. She pulls a tiny man out of her bowl and puts it under Chris’ nose. She leans into him and engulfs the tiny man with her lips. She pushes his shoulders down, turning around and planting her ass on her face. Chris immediately begins lapping up her pussy.

Kari feels electric. She shifts forward as she swallows the tiny man and let’s Chris get some air. His erection immediately stands up and Kari’s ass comes back on top of him and begins rimming Kari. Luna crawls over to them and slides onto Chris’ erection. Chris humps back immediately.

“Can you lift off of his face for a second?” Luna asked and Kari obliged. Chris is panting hard.

“Just let me ride. I want to just feel you in me.” Luna lightly slaps Chris on both cheeks.

Kari brought her ass back down on Chris. Chris moans but is cut-off as Kari bears down with her full weight. She feels Chris’ tongue get forced into probing her asshole. She exhales deeply. Chris writhes under her and she lets him have a bit of air. When she settles back upon him, she puts her hand on the back of Luna’s head and brings her in for a kiss. They kiss slowly. Turning each other’s tongues over and withdrawing for light kisses on the lip.

Kari is breathing hard and looks over at Jos. He has three tinies on his shaft while he is rubbing the head of his cock. Kari stands up and walks over to him.

“Oh divine goddess!” Luna exclaims. She leans forward and braces her hand on Chris’ chest. “How did you get that erect that quickly? Ahhhh~ that’s so deep.”

“Looks like I got him going.” Kari said. She went onto all-fours with her ass pointing towards Jos.

“Your ass could get anyone going. I bet even these girls are wet thinking about getting to serve it.”

“Chris got it nice and lubed up. Put those girls in my pussy and go to town on my ass.”

Jos didn’t have to be told twice. He lightly swirled his hands on Kari’s clit while inserting the three women into her. The girls pushed deeper, afraid of falling to the ground below. Jos pressed his cock up to Kari’s asshole. She screamed her moan as Jos went into her.

Jos railed Kari and her moans bellowed through out the city. They went for several minutes before Jos came and pulled out. Kari fished the three girls out of her. She sat back panting, looking at Chris and Luna who were going at it missionary. She placed the three girls onto one of Luna’s nipples.

“That was amazing.” Kari said. “The force of you humping me kept them at the front of my vagina. They just kind of vibrated and it was teasing the absolute hell out of my clit. I’ve never had that happen before.”

Chris moans loudly as Luna wraps her legs around his hips and pulls him in tighter. His load of cum drowns the battered tinies in Luna’s pussy. The hot ooze burns them and fills every air pocket around them. They struggle furiously against the head of Chris’ cock.

“Well, that got going quickly.” Jos said.

“Apparently, my Chris thinks your ass is the most powerful aphrodisiac he’s ever seen.” Luna said looking over to Kari.

“I don’t mean to make your jealous, Luna.”

“I’m not jealous of you, I’m Jealous of Chris. I’m waiting for my turn with your ass.”

“Maybe we should take a break and get to know each other better before we start the next session.” Kari said. “Jos and I brought some booze. Maybe we can have a drink while we finish setting up?”

The moans were all he could hear. The walls of Ryan’s condo were rattling every time the blonde-haired giantess moaned. They drowned out the myriad car alarms that were going off. The rhythmic pounding was causing all of the loose items to shake back and forth.

Ryan could not see the giants from his place. But he was watching them go on TV. What an absurd reality, he thought, the Channel 4 news broadcast was just people fucking. These giants who were around his age were making the news just by having sex in public. But no one could stop them, nothing could be done. In the act of having sex, they showed themselves to be more powerful than everything in the city. The short-haired giant could be fucking the prime minister into this girl’s ass and he probably wouldn’t even know it.

Ryan was admittedly turned-on. He was watching porn on the television, after all. He unzipped his pants and began stroking his own dick in time with the rattling of giant’s humping. He imagined what it would be like to be fucking the blonde giantess from that perspective. To look out on the entire city. Did they know everyone was watching them? Did that do anything for them or did they not even think about?

Ryan’s thoughts turned to the handful of tiny people in the scene. More likely, if he was there he would be one of their sex toys. The news anchors in the background were talking about the one girl whose identity was actually known. She had been a local school teacher and was now rattling inside of the largest vagina in the country. She was probably alive though, which can’t be said for everyone.

The camera had a view right towards the blonde giantess’ ass. She did have a very shapely bum. If Ryan was going to be involved in this, he figured he would to end up in or on that ass. The sensations would be overwhelming. Hot, smelly, loud – to be in her ass. And then he’d probably have to run away from the massive cock coming in behind him. He could panic but what would be the point. Where could he go. Maybe is the giant cock stayed in place he would go over to it and kiss it. Rub it. Worship it. Maybe submitting to its domination could save him. Or maybe it would cause the cock to open up on him.

Ryan came. He wanted to stay away from all of this and he definitely wanted to live. But he could still fantasize. The rattling had stopped. But the blonde-haired giantess was still calling out. Her partner was saying something but at this distance, Ryan heard only the volume but not the substance.

He looked over at the TV. The blonde giantess seemed to notice the camera in the distance. She made a biting motion in its direction and then carried on.