- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is quite horny. Lots of vore, humiliation, ass eating and cruelty. There's a watersports scene at the very end, that you can skip if it's not your cup of tea. 

“What is this?” Chris asked.

“It’s a local schnapps from our area. It’s a mix of a bunch of things, since we can’t get too choosy at these volumes.” Jos replied.

“It tastes a lot like red licorice.” Luna replied.

“Yea, it’s a solid drink. Better than the weird mixed beer we normally have.” Chris said. “I think we will have to set up a schnapps distillery when we get back. This is delightful.”

While the others were talking Kari stood up and walked down to the end of the block. She was inspecting the buildings as she walked. She tapped one with her toe. ‘No good’ she thought, pulling back to keep walking. She stopped in front of low-rise apartment. She tapped the building side and it caved in with little resistance.

Perfect, she thought, mostly made of wood. Kari lift her leg over the building and struck the side of it with the back of her heel. The building folded over like a house of cards. The wall near the strike shattered but the further walls fell like sheets. When the dust settled onto the ground, Kari swept the remnants onto the biggest section of intact wall. She reached down to drag the stack of wood back to the group.

“Whatcha doing?” Luna inquired.

“Getting some more wood for the fire.” Kari said as she tossed bits of wood and furniture onto the fire. A man came running out of a piece that Kari had thrown onto the fire. Without hesitation Kari pushed her big toe into him, pushing him back into the flames.

“Shall we play a game?”

“Truth or dare?”

“I’m game, I haven’t played that in years. Anyone wanna start?”

“Sure, Luna: truth or dare?” Jos said.

“Truth.” Luna sat down beside Kari on part of the lumber pile. A woman fled before her ass made contact with what remained of her apartment. She had picked the wrong direction to run as she ran directly in front of Luna. Luna grabbed the woman, took a drink, and swallowed her. She looked over to Jos waiting to see what he had in mind.

“Starting of easy then. Okay, what’s the worst thing you’ve ever done to a tiny?”

“Huh, let me think. I mean I was pretty mean to a bunch of tinies today.” Luna paused. “Ok so, a few years ago my parents asked me to go to an agricultural area of our domain. There had been flooding and they needed help getting the land workable again. I stayed in this small 50-person village at night but spent most days working all over the place.

“When autumn came I was going to return home. My birthday is also in early October, so the villagers made me a cake in an ice rink. They all came out and I told them I couldn’t eat all of this cake by myself. I told them to go climb onto the cake and have some of it with me. Someone started a food fight in the cake, eventually the whole village is on the cake.

“See the thing is, I don’t really have a sweet tooth. But what I couldn’t resist was the 50 tinies on said sweet thing. I had been working hard the whole summer and had eaten virtually no protein. So after they had their fill, I had mine. They were all slow and full that they couldn’t put much of a resistance. I took handful upon handful of them and what remained of the cake they had made me. In the end, I ate the whole village.”

“Oh my goddess. You what?” Kari said.

“I was really hungry and the cake was sooo good with them in it!”

“What did you do afterwards?” Chris asked.

“I think I fell asleep after.”

“That’s so cruel. Wow. Even by my standard that’s wild, Luna.” Kari said.

“Hey, I can’t be the only one of has done stuff like that.”

“Chris – what’s the cruelest thing you’ve done?” Kari asked.

“I don’t know if this is that cruel but there’s a tiny that I’ve had for a long time. Originally, she was one of my home servants, but we really clicked. She didn’t have any duties after a while and we mostly just hung out. I think she wanted to be a giantess because she loved to watch me eat people. We’d play games picking which one to eat and how to do it. It was good fun before I had even met Luna.

“Her attitude meant that a lot of the other home servants did not like her. One day I came home, and I couldn’t find her anywhere. I found her gagged in the kitchen. She had been put in with sister’s dinner. I was furious. I got her ungagged and she told me who had done this to her. I called every servant in the house the next day and she read off their sentence. She was the one who pushed each of them into my mouth and told me how they should suffer.

After that, every other servant was terrified of her. Word even spread into the city that she was not to be messed with. We decided to lean into this and I essentially made her sacrosanct. She would go out into town and people would avert their eyes. She would walk into a restaurant and everyone would stand-up. She could tell anyone to do anything. I just loved having this tiny domme that everyone had to be terrified of.”

“That’s also wild.” Kari said. “Is she still around? What does Luna think of her?”

“That’s Matilda?” Luna asked. Chris nodded. “Oh, she’s great. I love her.”

“What’s yours, Kari?” Chris asked.

“You guys are real psychological with yours. My deal is that I’m a total pyro. I get ideas and I want to try them out. I had seen this video of a guy who had farted over a fire and created a little jet of fire. The idea was in my head while I was walking past a petro station, I stopped and was like I have to try this. So, I broke open a few pumps with my feet and used to cars as flint. That made a really good blast when it started. Then when the fire calmed a bit, I went to fart on it and that really made it go. The flame shot about half a block and burned down a few houses.”

“Kari, that’s so on brand for you. How have you never told me this story?” Jos said.

“It’s embarrassing. I thought it would be funny but then the fire got out of control. I was furiously running around trying to stomp out the fire before I created too much of a mess.”

“What’s yours, Jos?”

“You people are so wild. I think for cruelty my problem is that I have a really tight grip. I have a harem of girls that I masturbate with but I frequently get a little too rough with them. I’ve lost some good ones in the heat of the moment.”

“Melanie is in for a rough time then.” Kari said.

“Who?” Chris asked.

“Do you still have her? When I found Jos he was toking up with some chick.”

“Yea…” Jos said.

“Well, bring her out she can play truth or dare with us.”

Jos went into his bag and produced a quiet, tiny woman whom he placed onto his knee as he sat down. Kari spotted a woman trying to hide in the firewood.

“If you can have a tiny girlfriend, so can I. What’s your name?”

“Laura.” The tiny woman replied. Before she could gain any more sense of her bearings she was dropped into Kari’s drink. The water was cold. The glass tipped and she slid towards a pair of lips. Laura swam back as hard as she could inhaling some of the drink. Was this schnapps? Her feet pressed against the lips sucking behind her and she was not pulled in.

“You’re going to eat your girlfriend right away? I don’t think you quite get the idea.” Jos said.

“No, I was just sharing my drink with my lovely Laura.” Kari rolled the alliteration.

“Don’t worry I will warm her up.” Kari placed the small woman into her cleavage and pushed her breasts together so that Laura wouldn’t slide through. “Jos: truth or dare?”

“Dare.”

“Take your tiny, useless girlfriend and my tiny, smoking hot gal and let them get you off. But, I’m going to tie your hands behind your back. No touching while they go, wouldn’t want you smushing Laura here.” Kari said, smushing her tiny girlfriend between her tits.

Luna walked over to her bag to look for a piece of twine while Kari grabbed Melanie. Melanie was dropped into Kari’s cleavage and tried to keep herself from falling onto Laura by grabbing a tight hold. Jos shifted onto his knees.

Kari arced her back as she took up a cat like pose. Melanie lost her footing but her tight grip kept her from falling to her death. Her relief was Jos’ approaching cock. Jos immediately sprung to life as Kari’s breasts engulfed in his cock. She rhythmically pushed back and forth with them, shimmying the two girls off in the process.

“I’d recommend that you two get licking and worshipping. A soft cock is quite the fall.” Kari said as she retreated. Her mouth dominating their view was she talked. Kari brought her lips over the head of Jos’ penis, washing her tongue around it. The two girls shrieked fearing that Kari’s mouth was going to come for them too but then she retreated.

“If I’m going to have the world’s slowest hand job, I need some entertainment. Luna – truth or dare?”

“Nah, you’ve already had a turn.” Luna said.

“Don’t worry, I’ve got your back, bro. Luna – truth or dare?” Chris said.

“Fine. Dare.”

“All right. You said that you want to explore Kari’s ass, so I want you to insert a tiny into it. But like Jos, no hands allowed.”

“Easy.”

Luna went to grab a tiny from the box while Kari lied down on her stomach. She made eye contact with Luna and wiggled her butt. Kari’s butt was impressive at any scale. Firm, brilliantly white, and with slopes that tinies could toboggan down. Jos shimmied slowly over to her and sat down on the small of Kari’s back. The two women clung on for dear life before inching to the head of his shaft and resuming kissing.

“Great, now I can’t see anything.” Kari said.

“Part of the fun.”

Kari lifted her hips from the ground and slid her shorts down. Luna placed a tiny man onto Kari’s cheek. She then made a show of putting her hands up and behind her back. She lowered her face down to level with the tiny man and kissed Kari’s cheek in front of him.

“What’s your name, short stuff?” Luna asked.

“Tim.”

“Okay Tim, this is an easy game. You crawl down my friend’s crack,” Luna sketched a path down Kari’s crack with her nose. “then crawl into her asshole. You do that and I don’t eat you alive. It’s really your choice - a 100% chance of dying in my stomach or take your chances with her hole.”

Tim stood up tentatively. He walked over the arc of Kari’s butt check. When he reached her crack, he sat down with his legs dangling into the abyss. He took a deep breath. The scent was still light and overall fresh at the top. He exhaled and took one more breath before pushing him self over the edge. His feet landed on her perineum. The walls closed in around him in reaction and Tim was forced to the ground. His face was now pressed right up to her asshole. He pulled his head back. Inhaled to catch his breath but cut himself short. The smell was not as bad as it could have been. She had obviously recently washed but the scent of her sweat was thick.

He took another tentative beath. He pushed his hand into her asshole. It flexed, pulling his forearm in. Tim panicked and pulled his arm out as hard as he could. He turned himself around to sit down. He was hyperventilating. The smell of Kari’s pheromones filling his lungs, confusing his thoughts. He looked up to see Luna nuzzling her face in between Kari’s cheeks. Their eyes locked.

“Come on, little one. I’m not made of patience.” Tim averted his eyes. He looked back down but all he could feel was fear. The pulsing abyss below him caused him to shake. His breathing was shallow and rapid.

“Maybe you need some more motivation.” Luna slurped Tim into her mouth. She slid him half sticking out of her mouth and pressed her teeth lightly onto his hips. She cocked her head like Jaws tearing through a boat. He shrieked and then fell out of her mouth back in between Kari’s ass cheeks. He couldn’t feel his legs, he couldn’t move, all he could do was stare back at Luna in abject horror.

“Fuck. I broke him. Can I try with another?”

“I think that’s allowed.” Chris said as he placed a tiny woman onto Kari’s butt. Luna decided Tim should be put out of his misery. She took him back into her mouth and nibbled on him until his struggles faded and she could swallow.

“The last guy failed at this task. I’m not taking chances this time around.”

Luna licked the inside of Kari’s thigh and slowly worked her way up to the tiny woman. Slowly enough that the woman had time to get up. She tried to run but Luna caught up quickly. Luna teased her by running circles around with her tongue. When the woman finally lost her balance Luna placed her lips around the woman and sucked her up.

Jos was losing his mind watching this show. His cock was twitching so furiously that the two women were holding on for dear life.

Luna adjusted the woman so that her legs were sticking out of her mouth. She bound her calves together with her lips and let her tongue hang out just past the tiny woman’s feet. Luna ran a circle around Kari’s asshole before pressing her tongue into it. When she was able to get the woman’s feet in she released her grip on the woman’s calves and let her kick. The kicking only caused her to be pulled in deeper.

“Eeeeeeeeeeee.” Kari hummed. “Oh my goddess, her kicking. Whoa!”

Luna continued sliding her tongue back while holding the woman in place. She placed her lips around the woman’s back and lightly pushed her in and out. The struggles of her legs continued to pull her in rather than save her. Luna paused as she got more of the woman into Kari’s ass. Her arms now presented a challenge. Luna looked up while she was thinking about her options only to be sprayed with Jos’ cum. The two tiny women feel from his cock but landed safely on the small of Kari’s back.

“Yikes, warn me next time.” Luna said wiping her face clean.

“I think Jos has declared the dare complete” Chris said.

“So I can just push the rest of her in with my finger?” Luna asked.

“Yes, please!” Kari said excitedly. Luna obliged. “Oh my, I think she’s trying to get deeper in. You really spooked her, Luna.”

“Chris, finally, your turn. Truth or dare?” Luna said. She placed her hand lovingly on Kari’s backside.

“Truth. I don’t think I’m ready for what your dares are.”

“Which one of us would you rather be captured by, if you were tiny?”

“That’s essentially asking how would I rather die – by being set on fire, getting Jos off until I die, or being chewed like bubble gum.”

“Well, which is it?” Luna asked.

“Ehh – I don’t wanna be set on fire. Kari is just way too inventive, which is too much of a risk. Jos could be fun but his is death by being tried out. It’s a long way down. Luna probably the fastest of all of you. If I want out, I can just throw myself on her canine tooth. Luna, definitely.”

Kari brings her hands back and grabs the two tiny women.

“We forgot about these two! Melanie – truth or dare?” The two women are now the center of attention. They can acutely hear the people being held in seacans not far away from them, something seemingly lost of their giant captors.

“Truth”

“Lame. Okay same question as Chris. Which one do you want to be captured by?”

“Definitely Jos.” She paused. No one said anything and she continued talking. “He seems the most chill. If we can just get high together and play with each other, it doesn’t sound so bad.”

“Laura – truth or dare?” Luna asked. Laura reading the room figured that she needed to be seen as fun. There was a good chance she was going to be eaten today if she didn’t find a way to appease her captors. “Dare.”

“Oooh, fun choice. Climb into my mouth.”

Luna lowered her face down to Laura’s level and extended her tongue making an “aaaah” sound. Laura stepped onto her tongue. Struggling for balance she ended up jogging into Luna’s mouth which closed around her.

“Uhm… Not bad flavour. You have good taste in women, Kar.” Luna said holding Laura between her teeth and cheek. “Do you want her back?”

“She’s doing better than Melanie, so sure.” Kari leaned in to kiss Luna. They held Laura on their tongues in between each other’s mouths. Until Luna finally released her. Luna wrapped her arms around Kari’s back and kissed down her neck and then over to her ear and whispered, “Keep her. I think we could break her in.”

Kari spit out Laura and placed her by the fire to warm up. “I’m going to go find a spot to use the washroom.”

Kari left to walk further into town. When she was out of sight of the others, she found a building that reached up to about thigh height. She crouched down and peered inside. It looked like a police building of some sort. Men and women in blue and white uniforms were running back and forth. Kari crumpled up a few squad cars and barricaded the doors that she could see.

Standing back up, she punched a hole into the roof and pressed her hands onto both sides. The building creaked in response but did not break. So, she turned around and sat down.

Piss tore into the building. Cubicle walls split apart as the rushing torrent collided with them. The first room filled quickly, releasing a tidal wave that knocked down multiple officers and held them under the acrid liquid. Kari had drank quite a lot, so her urine was light in colour but as a result immense in volume. The upper floors gave out under the weight forming one big bowl filling from bottom to top with urine.

Kari did not pay attention to the spectacle. Instead she was looking over into the apartment complex across the way. The people in the complex couldn’t help themselves from looking. She watched figures appear in the windows all over the building. She spread her legs apart further for them to let them see what she was doing. She smiled shyly and waved at them. She hoped some of them were recording her. She loved that a watching her pee was the most awe-inspiring event of their whole lives.

When the torrent died down, she stood up and looked for something she could use as bathroom tissue. Then an idea struck her. She stepped across the street and looked at the apartment building. Everyone had stopped moving, as though not moving meant she couldn’t see them. Her eyes swept from unit to unit until she saw what she was looking for. A large bed. She poked her fingers through to retrieve it and strip it of the bedsheets. With the back of her other hand, she swiped her hand through the wall and grabbed a group of several people in another unit. She wound the sheets around this group tightly.

“Hush. I’m not going to eat you; I’m not going to piss on you. You’re fine. You’re just a bit of a toilet paper. It’s gonna suck but you’re all gonna live.”

She squatted back down over the police building and wiped with her squirming piece of bathroom tissue. Reflexively she dropped the tissue into the bowl when she was done. The people tied in the bedsheets were trying to free themselves as they sunk into her warm piss.

“Oops. Well, best of luck to you.