- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

//Not sure how many people are into couples and piss play. If that's your jam, this chapter is for you. If it's not your jam, come back when you have better taste :P//

 

Out of the corner of her eye, Kari noticed two uniformed men running down a back alley. She wondered if there had been a way to escape out of the office building. No worries though, she could make sure that they did not escape her reach. Kari advanced to the next main road, then side stepped over in front of the alley.  The pair of cops had no time to react once they realized she was coming for them. Her toes pressed into the alley and her upturned sole blocked the route of escape. Reflexively, they turned and ran the other direction. Kari didn’t even turn to face them, she watched them over her shoulder. When they were full speed in the other direction, she casually slid her foot around them. Kari drew circles around them with her big toe. When it was clear that they were paralyzed with fear, she blew them a kiss.

From a higher angle, the dance of Kari’s foot looked slow and lazy. But from the point of the view of the two cops, it was chaotically fast. The sound of her toe dragging on the torn concrete and the speed of her foot made the two officers nauseous. The officers kept there eyes on her foot as it circled them. She noticed them spin and let them get dizzy. When she inevitably brought her foot towards them, the speed cause them to fall over before she had even made contact. The foot above them was dirty with a mix of a grime and sweat. The pressure of her foot was light at first. Perhaps the giantess above them couldn’t really control her weight that precisely. The quicker thinking of the two began to shimmy himself against the ground. This was meet by a crushing pressure. The crushing weight caused his sides to explode outward while, his ribs pressed inward. His hind brain panicked, trying to suck in air but only able to inhale foot sweat.

Kari lifted her foot off the two cops. She looked at them for a second thinking about what fun she could have with them. But the more she thought about it, the more she just wanted to get back to her friends. Not giving it another thought, Kari dropped her foot quickly on the two men. She kicked her foot back as she stepped off to get their bodies off her soles.

“I guess, if I had to choose, I’d want to pee on someone. But like it just feels so intimate. Spraying an actual person with piss and not just some random tiny. I don’t know how I’d do it without cringing.” Kari could hear Chris saying.

“Are we talking about Jos’ pee fetish?” Kari asked.

“Yea, it came up as a truth question.” Luna looked over at Kari and grinned. “I’d never really thought about it. But looking at how muscular you are, I can see why Jos just wants to be held down by you. Get a nice grip on my neck and maybe I’d let you go for it too.”

Luna’s hand cupped her neck just under her chin. She made big eyes at Kari.

“Actually, this does sound kind of fun. Let’s make a game of it! Whoever can hold it the longest, can pee on Jos.” Luna continued.

“But what if I win?” Jos said.

“If you win, we will all pee on you.” Kari said. “But I’m probably going to win this.”

“Why don’t I get to pee on all of you, if I win?”

“Because Kari said so.” Luna stuck out her tongue at Jos. Jos seemed to relent.

The group decided to go for a walk to survey the lands. The four titans had been getting on well and it seemed like their union would be a sure thing. But the question was whether or not they should reign over this land or look for another unconquered land.

“We would need to do a lot of work on this city. The city is too crowded for us to get through.” Chris scanned the landscape. “The four main bridges create a cross, though. Perhaps we could build some large boulevards to join them?”

Kari responded to this by walking heel to toe for several foot lengths over a section of houses. She began side swiping the houses ahead of her line to clear a path. She asked Chris if this size would suffice?

“It’s a bit narrow, don’t you think?” Chris replied. He dangled his foot over a detached house, letting his toes tap on the roof. A woman ran out of the house as Chris began putting weight onto her little house. The explosion of splinters tore through her before Chris’ foot crashed into her. “This is a better size, I think.”

“Fuck, I really need to pee. Guess, I am not winning this competition.” Jos said. He walked a few steps away from the group but their eyes were all still on him. “Can’t I get a little privacy?”

“You’re surely on the local television station.” Chris replied.

“And, we all want to see if we can get into this kink.” Luna said. “Now, show us what you got.”

Jos still wanted a little privacy. There was a lone apartment tower at the end of the block that made it to just about waist height. Jos tore his fingers into the top of the building. He tried to pull the building’s façade away but he felt the entire building list when he pulled against the steel bars at the top of the building. Changing tact, he punctured small holes in the façade and worked his way down until he was satisfied with his urinal.

Jos took a step closer to the building as he loosened his shorts. His flaccid member reflect off the glass windows as he brought it into the building.

Chaos. The scene inside was pure chaos. With more pressure than a fire hose the stream of pee burst through the dry wall on either side as it sprayed through the hallway. The backsplash caused Jos to point his member lower, destroying part of the floor and causing the urine to spill into the next floor down.

Drips of urine flew to all sides. Stevie pointed towards the shaft of the giants’ penis and motioned for Dafne to follow along. Dafne had no idea why Stevie wanted to go this way but she had no better plan and followed. Stevie had said something to her but all she could hear was the roaring torrent spilling down to the floors below. She looked at the semi-erect penis in front of her and then tried to see the owner but could only make out the silhouette of his pelvis.

“It’s safer over here. Less likely to give out if we are behind the torrent.” Dafne was finally close enough that she could hear what Stevie was saying. She looked down towards the head of the penis. She could see a single vein run up from where she was standing and meet the head. She took a deep breath trying to calm herself. The scent of his cum and sweat filled her lungs. She felt hypnotically drawn to him. She put her hand out and ran it against the vessel. The centre of gravity of the penis shifted. Suddenly, it was on top of both her and Stevie.

Dafne screamed but the sound was muffled by the massive member on top of her. She felt the torrent from the jet of piss and its encompassing warmth flowing inside of the cock. In any other situation, it would have been soothing like feeling a Jacuzzi’s water jet. Instead, she was waiting for the weight of the member to crush her but that did not come. It gently rocked over them. Did he want them to touch him? With her free hand, Dafne stroked the cock. The stream of piss died down but she felt more pressure on her chest and abdomen. He was getting harder. He liked this. She couldn’t explain why but she began to kiss him and then it turned into a long drawn out affair. Stevie yelled her to stop but was cut off as he got even harder. She felt the pressure against her but the giant relented and pointed his member up. She got onto her knees so that we could wrap herself around it. He responded by gently thrusting through her arms. He was so hard that her arms could barely make it around the lower half of his cock.

He pulled himself out of the building. Dafne tumbled over Stevie and then out of the opening in the building. She barely had time to notice she was falling before he was in her hand.

“Brave thing you did there.” The giant smiled as her raised Dafne up to his eye level. “More of your kind should have such instincts to immediately submit. What’s your name?

Jos looked for the helicopter that he knew was flying around, while Dafne stammered out her name. When his eyes met it, he gestured for it to come to the roof of a smaller building. The helicopter kept its radius away from Jos.

“Whatever. You see this one. I’m putting her on the roof. Her name is Dafne and she’s special. You want us to be more pleasant next time we visit, you should treat her well.” Jos crouched down and let Dafne climb off his hand. He said to her quietly, “It’s going to be a bit awkward for you to explain yourself. But don’t be ashamed, be proud of your inner slut. It might save some lives.”

Jos returned to his group. He told them about Dafne and Kari couldn’t believe it. How did Jos always manage to get himself a hand job from tinies. Men report to love her pussy but the second they are swallowed up by hers they’re all terrified.

The group continued down the path that Chris had started to cut until they found an elaborate looking building.  Kari got on her hands and knees. She prodded the grandiose doors open. Her hand swiped in before anyone could react and she forced about a dozen people out of the hole she had created.

“Looks like an art gallery.” She said.

“I wonder if guys in tuxedos taste more high-end than the others we’ve gotten so far?” Luna asked.

“Only one way to find out.” Kari grabbed the only person who was actually wearing a tuxedo. She pinched the side of his tux to cut the seam between her nail and thumb. She tried to rip the seam open to remove his coat and in the process ripped off one of his arms. She tried the same with his pants, with more success. She went for his belt. After getting the buckle off, his pants fell to the ground. She couldn’t tell if she’d torn his junk off with them, but the increasing shrill of his screams suggested that she had. She tossed him into her mouth and began to lightly chew. She want the pop of blood without the jagged edges of bone. If she had taken his balls off, she was worried her might be a particularly aggrieved fighter. Better to grind him down than take a shot to the epiglottis.

“The rest of you would be wise to strip if you don’t want the same ordeal.”

Some of the group began to comply. Some didn’t. Kari scowled at them and started gesturing to each one that wasn’t undressing. She was counting eenie meenie minie moe in her head and stopping to count the ones that weren’t stripping. There was only one who refused at this gesture. She brought her finger down onto her and brushed her nail across the woman’s neck. The pad of her finger pressed against her. Harder and harder. The woman fought to continue breathing pushing her hands ineffectually against the giant’s finger. Kari removed her finger and flicked the woman across the side. She gathered up the last four to start undressing and gave them to her friends.

“Not much difference, actually.” Chris said.

“Yea” Luna agreed. “I’m feeling pretty full. Perhaps we let the rest the go as a show that compliance can get mercy.”

Everyone agreed. Kari pried open the back half of the gallery. Her eyes scanned the inside looking at the abstract art. She felt a stirring in her stomach. There was sloshing and a warm pressure against her diaphragm. She relieved it with a deep burp into the gallery.

“Don’t you just love a satisfying burp?” Kari asked.

“That was probably like a roar to the people inside.” Jos said. He was amused at the site of his half-naked wife burping onto a crowd of people who had just watched them eat some of their friends.

“Why do animals roar anyways?” Luna said. “It gives away any stealth you might have and it doesn’t really do anything for you.”

“Maybe it’s just pure intimidation? Like a t-rex startles its prey so that the prey’s heart rate goes up and they panic. Gives them a false start.” Chris said.

“I like that theory.” Luna replied. “So burping could be our roar. Everyone who hears Kari roar definitely knows they are seconds away from being devoured.”

“Except that I am absolutely stuffed.”

“Then it’s just taunting. Giving them false starts so they never know when to be safe.”

“I prefer to think of it as saying thanks, your friends were delicious.”

“That’s definitely what the lions on the savannah are saying, and I’m sure it’s hella intimidating to the gazelle.” Jos said.

Luna stepped away from the group during the conversation. She noticed that a building had turned off its lights as they had approached. A clever tactic, for sure, if it had been done in time. The building was about shoulder width and of squat height. Luna punctured a hole into the roof and peered into a basketball court. She squatted over her hole to relieve herself. Thirty seconds later she got up, and looked for something useable as toilet paper in a nearby public library. Jos kneeled over the building and also made use of the facilities that Luna had made.

Down below them it was a different story. Jen was was alone in her office. She had been checking in on the news, while most people were in the gymnasium. The power cut off suddenly while she was reading a story about the estimate 200 people that had been eaten alive. She wondered if the power lines had been cut. A look out of her window corrected her, it wasn’t paranoia – the giants were definitely getting closer. Perhaps it had been done to conceal them. She wasn’t sure what the appropriate procedure was for a titan attack but she figured the closest equivalent was an earth quake. Duck, cover, hold on.

She waited under her desk. It was definitely becoming a quake. Her laptop cord jerked out of the socket. Jen grabbed onto the cross bar of her desk. The shaking stopped, why? How near was the giant? She peaked her head forward to see out the window. She could see a large, nicely manicured toe with green nail polish outside of her window. Was this the Asian giantess that she had seen on the news? Where was her other foot?

The question became moot as she heard a heavy rain patter against the roof the building. There was the sound of rushing water coming from down the hall. Jen stayed put under her desk. If the giantess was so close, any movement could cause objects to fall. The sharp hiss of running water to the gentler sound of a bath filling up. The pooling water made it to the edge of her door, but wait was that water? No, the smell – this is piss.

Despite the danger, Jen climbed onto her desk. Better to be hit by a falling light than suffer the indignity of being covered in some woman’s piss. She heard the sound of others sloshing through the urine but not as many as she thought she would. For all the people that were in the gym, it seemed like most were still there. Maybe the swirling torrents made it impossible to escape. The water was reaching the top of the her desk. Surely, this would end soon? But it did not. Jen heard cracking wood. She looked out into the hall in time to see the door of the atrium beside her explode off its hinges. Piss cascaded out the door. She stood up but the level rose and rose. Soon she was treading water. Jen grabbed a screwdriver off the top of her bookshelf so that she could pry the guard off the air duct. She shimmied herself in and enjoyed the stream of cool air.

The giantess stood up. Her movements caused piss to spray up into the duct. Jen’s pants were drenched and her shirt was dribbled with the sticky, acidic liquid. Some sprayed onto her face. But if anything, she felt relieved. She survived this encounter. The piss shook beneath her but its level began to retreat. The shaking continued and Jen turned herself onto her back. Breath in, breath out. Let the panic out. She heard a large drop of water hit the pool. There were screams but they were silenced quickly with what sounded like a hurricane. A patter of water echoed through the air ducts. Then the water started to pour in. It was clearer than the last bout but knowing this giant was more hydrated was little comfort.

The water level had risen into her hidey hole. There wasn’t much time for her to react. Jen dropped her legs out and then pushed herself down into the office. She opened her eyes but the sting was tremendous. She forced them to stay open while she swam down to her office window. She tried to open the lever but the back pressure made it impossible to move. She felt her heart rate increase, she needed to breathe. Frantically, she smashed her screwdriver into the sealing around the window. Calming herself she tried to cut into the sealant. She exhaled and bubble shot past her. Losing breath didn’t relieve the panic as much as she hoped. She manically jerked her hard pushing into the sealant and jerking back. The screwdriver slipped from her hands and dropped behind her. Jen was going to breath in, she couldn’t hold in. In a last effort she pressed against the window, which gave with her shove.

Jen spilled out of the building. Her hips snagged in the window. Piss flowed all around her. She breathed it in deeply, coughing at the acrid fluid but managing to get some air in as well. She wiggled and the pressure of the torrent eventually dislodged her. With the last of her strength she turned herself onto her back. The piss drenched the earth around her, but she could breath. She was sticky and hot but alive. She looked up at the sky. Her sky was a dark-skinned man’s quads. His body awkwardly kneeled over the community centre peeing through the roof. She tilted her head up and saw his brown eyes looking down at her. She thought she saw him smile. His quads flexed, the torrent got louder. She saw the tip of his penis come out the building and swing toward her. No, he couldn’t--

While Chris felt his stream dying down, he noticed a woman crawling out the building. He thought it would be funny to hit her face on. He hoped that she would explode. Instead, she weakly put her arms up and was buried in the mire caused by his torrent.

“All right, my turn. Lie down.” Kari pointed to a mostly empty field. Jos sat down in the field while Kari kneeled over an untouched area. She went through the homes until she found five guys who would strip on her command. She walked over to Jos and stood over his face. She dangled her foot in front of his face, he obliged with a submissive toe kiss. “Admit it, you’ve been hoping that I was going to do this all night.”

“You five might be aware that my boyfriend lost a bet tonight. I get to punish him. You might be wondering how this affects you? Well, I’d like to play a game with him that at least one of you will like.” Kari placed the five men unto Jos’ chin.

“You’re going to jerk off into his mouth.” Jos cringed when she said this. “The first one to cum is going to get to cuck a giant. The rest of you betas will not have a great time. That’s what men don’t want to be right? Or is it sigmas? Whatever, it’s all BS anyway. One of you gets a chance to assert your manhood over a giant. Get going.”

One fellow had started before Kari had finished. He imagined what it would be like to fuck the Nordic blonde over one of the buildings. It wasn’t long before he shot his load and watched it arc onto the lower canine of the giant. A finger came up behind him, knocking him off balance as he flew into the air.

“We have a winner. Better luck next time, boys.” Piss was already streaming out. It collided with Jos’ chest and Kari angled up to his mouth. The four men tried to get away but were washed down into his mouth. They fought the torrent of piss in the swirling mess they now found themselves in. “Unfortunately, you’re going to be devoured in a really embarrassing way. It turns out you’re all less manly than the guy who is getting a face washed with piss.”

As piss filled Jos’ mouth it started to stream over the side. He took a tentative gulp, pulling one captive down with it. He want to take more but voring and drinking at the same time was difficult. He loved when Kari dommed him but this was a particular challenge. She shifted her spray up to this eyes. He winced but this gave him enough space to swallow the rest.

When Gareth landed in the stomach there was not much space. It was pitch black but putting his hands up he could feel the top of the stomach lining. The level was filling fast. A noxious fume of acid and piss. He should be panicking but he was still mostly erect from the competition. He thought about the Adonis of a man that he was in. His strong abs, his bright smile, his deep blue eyes. The man whose feet he had seen obliterate trucks on TV. He was wowed by the power. A man like him, nearly the same age but of immense, unequaled power. He grabbed his erection below the water line. The stinging on his skin was still a tickle that made him more sensitive. He stroked. He was going to cum before he was consumed. He was going to worship in the temple that he had been forced into. He submitted to his superiors. They were right to do as they please.

Luna and Chris were killing themselves laughing watching everything go down. Luna couldn’t help but be impressed by how firm Jos’ erection got from this show. When she was sure that she wouldn’t be caught in the crossfire, she slipped his cock into her and began riding him. Jos’ eyes rolled back into his head. Kari stood up to get a better look at the little guy stuck to her finger.

“I promised you that you’d get to cuck Jos. So what’ll it be: oral, anal or vaginal?” Kari asked. She smiled at the little fella while his brain absolutely melted down. He went through his options, could he survive any of those? Oral she would have a better shot of saving him but he had just seen them eat so many. Anal sounded nasty. Vaginal would probably be straight up drowning.

“What’ll it be?”

His mind stayed locked. There was no good option. Could he stall? Think of something clever. What’s the least likely sex move to kill him by snusnu?

“Times up. Looks like it’s just going to be oral tonight. Could have rode this sweet ass but you blew it.” She looked at him one more time. “Get ate, nerd.”