- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 


Chapter 2: Luna's Pee Break

Luna had made quick work of the bridge and was now headed towards an area that seemed like the downtown of the city. Some of the buildings were about her height. In her hand she had a bus with the roof torn off. She was picking at the people inside as she wandered into the city. She was consciously avoiding cars because they hurt like a lego brick when she stepped on them. Instead she was trying to find empty spaces or areas with groups of people. So long as she was mangling people beneath her feet with each step, she knew people would be running the opposite direction. As many people as there were on the ground, she knew that most people were hiding in the towers to avoid her.

This was going to be a fun morning.

Luna stopped in front of an office tower that was chest high on her. The exterior was mostly glass and she could make out some movement as she squatted down for a better look. She could mostly, though, only see her own reflection. She reached for a nearby lamppost and began using it to sweep through the glass floor-by-floor and get a look in. There were many people who had retreated away from the giantess.

Her eyes were as large as a person. The office workers watched her eyes dart back and forth looking at all of them. Her eyes were so large that many felt a faint gust of wind when here eyes shifted left and right. Different floors saw different parts of her in isolation. The seventh floor was looking right into her mouth. They could feel her moist breath wash over them rhythmically. The first floor saw her feet obstructing the main exit. Some tried to climb over the giantess’ feet only to be pulled under foot by her toes. The sixth floor saw her neck. The giantess swallowed reflexively. This was to be their fate.

After having her fun watching the terrified people, Luna opened her mesh satchel and began plucking people out of the building into the satchel. To speed things up she began to use the lamppost to force people to the edge. She then pushed them into a free fall into her waiting hand and into the satchel. When she was satisfied that the first layer of her bag was full, she brought down a piece of cloth to trap her first catch and make way for the second haul.

Luna noticed a large pipe labelled “cool water” on one of the upper floors and broke it open. To her delight water started shooting out and she began to drink from it as though it were a purpose-built water fountain. Hundreds of litres of water disappeared between her lips. Inside of her stomach, chaos erupted. The bus-full of people who were in her stomach were about knee deep in acid. They were huddled together trying to comfort one another and think of any potential solution to their dilemma. Kicking the stomach wall had only caused more acid to flow into the stomach so that was quickly abandoned. The deluge of water quickly changed the situation. One the plus side it was cool and diluted the acid. On the downside, the water level quickly reached to their heads. Those whose feet were too mutilated from the acid did not even make it to treading. Those who could tread, quickly began to feel light-headed as there was not enough oxygen in her stomach to support their rapid breathing. Luna was unaware of the desperate struggle in her stomach.

“I know many of you are hiding in these towers.” Luna announced to everyone and no one in particular. “I just want to let you know that they are very fun for me to play with and I’m content to have you stay in them. My games might not be so fun for you, though. So, if you just want to surrender yourselves to your superiors, come and sit in this stadium and wait. You won’t be killed immediately; in fact, you may yet get to live a longer life of servitude to me.”  

Her tone was gleeful as she said those words. She knew that as she kept her antics up more would surrender. What choice did they have? Well, actually she wanted to be more clear on what those choices were. She leaned down towards the stadium, exposing her butt to onlookers in the tower across from the stadium. People couldn’t help but look at her backside, it was mesmerizing. It was the height of several floors and remarkably toned. Those who could see it were paralyzed. Running into the street didn’t seem like a good option with bus-sized feet hitting the ground in front of their building. But an ass the size of a two-story house was also a concern.

Luna’s butt got closer but didn’t make contact. Suddenly, there was a low rumble punctuated a moment later with the sound of shattering glass and howl of a prairie wind.  As the glass tumbled to the ground, the low bass-y sound deafened the onlookers. At this point, most of them were on their knees or sprawled out prone on the ground to avoid being caught up in the gust. The smell and heat hit them next. Each breath was filled with hot, moist air that seared their throats. Coughing fits erupted but it did them no good. Each breath was filled with the gas that the giantess had forced upon them. Luna turned around to watch the pandemonium, as those people with shirts covering their faces tried to reach the exits.

“No, no, no. You stay and enjoy. It’s your fate to be digested and I think you should taste what you are to me.” Luna says as she lifts her foot and kicks in the stairwell that people are streaming down. People go flying into the street, and many become stains on the top of her foot. “Speaking of which, you don’t happen to have toilet set-up for me, do you?”

“No? Well then, which building will I use? Here, this one looks just right.” She said as she stopped in front of an apartment building that went just above her knees. With her feet, she began pushing dirt and debris to cover the first and second floor. “Need to make sure my toilet is water tight.”

---

Joanne lived on the top floor. She was hoping that her small building would go unnoticed by the giantess. But now she was the main target. The roof of her building was sheared off and she could now see the sky, which now mostly consisted of Luna. It was hard to comprehend what she looked like. Her brown skin extended into the sky forever. Her hands appeared to be moving slowly but her thighs which were much closer moved at a quick pace. She looked up and followed as the round tummy became breasts and then a face with dark-haired bob. She wore a modified loin-cloth over the crotch and her breasts were exposed. Around her shoulder was bag that Joanne could hear the still screaming people in.

The giantess pivoted and crouched down just over the edge of the building. Joanne could now see her vagina behind her loin cloth, which the giantess had lifted and tucked into the band around her hips. Joanne panicked, was she about to piss into her building? Joanne jostled herself back to alertness and fled into the main hallway. Just then the sound of jet of water erupted as a stream of urine hit the back wall. Joanne looked behind her and saw her neighbour knocked over by the stream. The giantess began to laugh as she held the man down with her stream of piss. Joanne ran for the stairwell.

Joanne ran down the stairwell as did many other inhabitants of the apartment building. Water began to spill down the stairwells. Well, it wasn’t water. It had an acrid smell of urine that made Joanne nauseous. The water was trickling down the stairs and Joanne slipped. She slid down the stairwell until she was able to grab onto the railing on the second floor. She was now thoroughly drenched in the giantess’ pee. As she stood up a crowd of people began pushing past her going up.

“What’s going on? Why are you going up?” Joanne cried out.

“The first floor is sealed. There’s no way out. You’ll drown down there.” Someone yelled as he scurried up the stairs. Joanne followed suit and made her way up to the second floor. Her neighbours were congregating here hoping that the urine would only fill the first floor. At this point everyone was covered in the giantess’ pee. Fits of coughing broke out intermittently from the harsh smell.

The rumble of splashing water began to die down. Everyone was quiet, hoping the giantess would now leave them alone. But in the quiet they could hear a terrible creaking. Bits of the ceiling were giving way from the weight of urine. Holes began to open in the ceiling dropping more and more urine. The urine filled the room around them and was now over waist deep. The room now felt like a wet sauna, the hot humidity was asphyxiating. The stairwell was inaccessible as the entire width of the door was flowing pee into the second floor. Parts of the second floor began to give dropping people into the totally filled first floor. Joanne was hit by a spray of urine from the ceiling above and knocked onto the floor. She tried to swim back up, but the vortex from a hole to the first floor kept pulling on her. She kept swimming but the force was too strong. Eventually she inhaled.

Chapter End Notes:

I'm in the process of editing the next chapters. Expect them next week. The next chapter will be giant man focused and then the giants will converge together.