- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The final chapter in sashas first story. Sasha wakes up after her night of plesure and leaves for her job in a local shop.

=====

You were shaken awake as sasha walked down stairs, you were in the dark however, obviously the night had passed and it was now morning. You could only just hear from your position between her labia, the underwear and trousers blocking out alot of the sound from outside, replacing it with the dull sound of cloth rubbing against itself, she was wearing leggings you guessed, her thighs crushing in at you with sashas every step. You heard a door slam and a key spin the lock, sasha was going somewhere, and you were forced to go with her.

As she walked, your polish goddess of an owner was getting warm, and wet. Every now and then her hand would come down and give your home a massive shove to avoid getting too wet to be at work, her thighs pulsing with her steps were moving you inside her clit, arousing her further as she walked.

Eventually sasha reached her job, she walked in, clocked in and began stocking shelfs with her co-worker katie who every now and then had to leave to sell cigarretes from the counter. Sometimes when sasha lifted a box to open she rested it against her, directly on you, crushing you further into herby the time her first break came you were in hell, drowning in sashas juices, produced by her slight pleasure caused by her doing her job for hours on end, countless boxes being mashed into you as she went about filling shelfs with items, some of which, you thought, might be like you, alive, waiting for some giant unaware woman to come in, buy them, then either violently kill them or torment them endlessly like sasha was doing to you.

She sat at the table in the break room, her weight spreading her nice thighs across the chair, compressing you greatly. Suddenly, light flooded in, looking up, you saw sashas face looking down at you, her expression was void of concern for your existance, she looked past you to see how wet she made herself till now, she said "i will deal with later, looks fine, not like it is going to kill anyone", with this she dipped one slender finger deep inside herself, then she pulled it out, wiping it all over you, completely cutting off your air supply, it now felt like you were choking to death, but would never be killed by this, no releif would come until sasha cleaned you. And with that last peice of unaware torment carried out, sasha released her waistbands and sealed your choking form within, sealing you to your fate for the rest of the time she owned you.

She went on to kill hundreds of ex-human objects completely unaware of the pain she caused to them, all the while sasha was tirelesly torturing her clit piercing, using dildos, her eventual boyfriend having sex and finishing right onto it as he pulled out time and time again, eventually she threw it into the bin after having purchased a newer one, the bin eventually filled with a used condom and food from meals eaten in her bed, after a week sasha took the bin out to her dumpster, already having forgotten her first clit peircing discarded within.

Chapter End Notes:

That is the end of sashas first apearence, but not the end of her unfortunate little clit rings miserable life attatched to her. Think of him in every story sasha is in from now on, every time she will be torturing him as she kills another ex-human object completely unaware and un caring.