- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Final chapter of this story, this owner is unlikely to return but if she is popular enough she could make an appearence in the future.

=========

Your box shook as your owner walked, the gap left by the cigarrete she had just had meant there was room to rattle about inside the pack. After a long 20 minute walk she arrived home, your pack was bashed away as she grabbed her keys, eventually the movement died as she placed her bag down, but very quickly you were flying upwards as she grabbed the pack, not being gentle about it she opened the lid, hee fingers quicly began grasping in to collect her next cigarrete. For a moment you felt her grip begin wraping around your end, as she began to pull you out to your unavoidable death she let go, dropping you back in as she opened the door, just as quickly as her fingers left they returned, but this time missing you by millimeters, instead grabbing the cigarrete leaning against you and pulling, this time taking it all the way up out of the pack, almost immediately however, your pack was jolted away from her, her face replaced by that of a younger woman, probably in her late 20s, her hand quicly grasped a cigarrete from your pack at the other end, again you were jolted by the holder thrusting your pack to someone else, a young male this time, tipping the pack on its side and tapping, you and 2 other cigarretes came out into his palm. Immediately you panicked, looking at the group there were 5, there was your original owner, already smoking, the woman who just had your pack, in the process of lighting hers, the guy currently holding you and 2 other young males, neither of wich were smoking...yet.


"Ah perfect, thanks mel" the man holding you said, passing your packet back to your owner. Immediately his other hand grabbed one of the other 2 cigs on his hand and lifted it to his mouth, the hand holding you then thrust towards the other 2 guys, only one of their hands reached out, grabbing the last cogarrete on the guys hand, leaving just you there. "Hey, hayley, took you long enough, here" quickly you were thrust towards a 20 something blonde who clearly kept fit, except for the lighter sticking out of her leggings waist band you wouldnymt know she smoked. Her manecured fingers pinched you roughly before shiving you harshley between her wet lipsticked lips. Before she had a lighter in her hand your original owner, mel, had turned and began walking away, not caring about the position she had left you in. While distracted hayley had her lighter lit and was bringing it towards you fast, as soon as the flame began to lick against you you couldnt think, or breath. Hayley inhaled, the pain shot backwards as you were ignited fully, hot smoke billowed from her nose above you as your end began to smolder and drop off in clumpz, consumed by the flames. After a few minutes of accute overwhelming pain, hayley your blonde new owner decided  you were finished, to you, only your head between her lips was ledt to feel the pain of being smoked, your lower body had all been burnet and flicked off or blown away as smoke by hayley. Suddenly you were falling, past her clevage, past her exposed belly, past her magnificent legs before you crashed harshley onto the cold concrete beside hayleys massive vans trainers, one of which was rapidly moving over you, the shadow engulfed your position and quickly, hayleys brown sle was in contact, a split second later, you were dead, hayleys shoe split your remains in half before she twisted her foot a few times, as she began to walk away, peices of you remained in the treads of her shoe, only falling out as she wiped her feet on the way into her building.

Chapter End Notes:

If you want more one off charactees, let me know. Also, if a future story involving a large male would interest you, let me know in the reviews