- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is a work of fiction.


“All right everyone, game time is in ten!” A booming female voice rang out in the locker room, sending assistants scurrying about the room. “You know I can’t stand having a messy locker to return to when I get off the court. And you don’t want an upset Serena on your hands, now do you?” Standing a bit under two meters call, the woman snapped her fingers twice as she shouted, “chop chop!”

A meek “yes, Miss Williams,” was heard from within the group. Various towels, outfits, tennis rackets, and sports drinks that littered the benches were swept up by a half dozen interns as they made a hasty retreat from the locker, leaving just the star athlete behind. Not quite the summer program most of the young athletes had imagined for themselves when they signed up to assist the legendary Serena Williams on her annual European Match tour. Their “assistance” was more like indentured servitude, but at least it can with the perks of free room and board, plus a well rounded expedition throughout most of Europe. Still, doing laundry and collecting stray items wasn’t listed in the job application, and was a bit of a surprise for the teenaged helpers.

As the interns filtered out through the door, Serena called out, “Hey, blondie! Stick around for a moment, I need some help before I head out to the court.”

One of the girls froze, her blonde hair a unique feature among the six interns, all the others were brunettes. She felt her cheeks flush with color as she turned around, facing the tennis superstar. Her heart raced in her chest, Serena had actually acknowledged her! This was like a dream come true! The locker room door closed behind her as the last intern left, leaving the blonde alone with Serena.

“What’s your name, honey?” Serena asked, her hands resting on her hips.

“Cl...Claire, Miss Williams,” the girl stammered, her heart beating so fast she wondered if it would pound out of her chest. At a mere five foot tall, Claire was a full head shorter than the towering athlete, and then some. Her eyes were level with Serena’s chest, which even restrained by a purple sports bra would put her modest B cups to shame.

Serena reached over and put her hand on the girl’s shoulder, her chocolate skin a sharp contrast to Claire’s pale, freckled complexion. The intern’s skin was clammy, her nerves working overtime as her brain ran in circles. Serena smirked, quite used to the sight of a nervous fan. They almost always reacted like this.

“So you want to be a professional tennis player, Claire, is that right?”

Claire nodded energetically, her lips quivering between a smile and hanging open in awe of the woman standing before her.

“Aw, a little star struck, are we?” Serena chuckled at the speechless teen before her. “I bet this won’t help much with that, but oh well!” She spun on her heels and sauntered over to her locker, popping it open swiftly and removing a removing a pair of plastic cups. Each cup was a little under halfway full, a thick brown paste of protein shakes contained within. “How about you go through my final warmup routine? It’ll give you a feel of what it’s like to prepare for a big game like today. Whaddaya say, Claire?” Serena asked as she extended one hand forward, lightly shaking the cup to indicate that the young intern should take it. Claire stammered, then decided to bite her tongue and quietly accept the offering.

“I usually have a VIP or two back here just before the match begins for this, but the person for today’s game canceled at the last minute, so I figured I’d mix it up a bit and include one of you interns instead this time.” Serena flipped the lid open, and took a swig of her shake. “Ahh... gives you a bit of a boost to top off your energy before the game,” she said, a thin line of tan painted on her upper lip. Her tongue quickly lapped across her lips, removing the imperfection before Claire could interject.

“Go on, take a sip!” Serena gestured to Claire’s cup. “Once you finish, we’ll go through some stretches.”

Claire snapped out of her stupor, and popped the lid off the drink in her hand. Raising the cup to her lips, she could taste the faint chocolate flavoring mixed in with the protein powder. There was a slight tangy aftertaste, almost like oranges, something Claire didn’t anticipate. She scrunched her nose at the taste, but determined to finish off what she was given. Two more full swallows later, and she could see the bottom of the cup.

“Atta girl!” Serena cheered Claire on, clapping her hands. “Now, let’s go ahead and run through some stretches, I’ve got about five minutes before I need to get out on the court.”

Claire set her cup down, and moved to the center of the lockers where Serena pointed. She stood facing the imposing star, her petite frame and dainty blue blouse and skirt a polar opposite to Serena’s attire of dark purple sports bra and spandex shorts. The room felt like it as growing though, but Claire wrote it off as her brain being overwhelmed by the thought of warming up with her favorite athlete before a game! She closed her eyes for a moment, feeling a slight rush of cool air over her as she regained her composure. Her skin felt numb for a moment, then everything was still.

Serena giggled at the sight. Most people would have panicked at the sensation, but young Claire was taking it like a champ. She hadn’t even noticed yet! The process was almost instantaneous, and many people reacted by trying to sit down as it happened, or try to make a run for it once the dizziness wore off. Though, they never made it far once they’re only five inches tall. And Claire had already shrunk before Serena’s eyes, her clothes drifting down on top of her. This is when the real game began for Serena, just a few moments before the tennis match began.

A darkness fell over Claire as she opened her eyes. She had only closed them for a few seconds, what could have moved over her so silently to cast a shadow. She looked up, and let out a short scream before a billowing mass of blue fabric fell on top of her. The material was heavy, yet malleable, and Claire pushed through the folds of thick cloth until she emerged out from underneath the pile. Looking upwards, she saw a monolithic woman before her. While Serena had towered over her a moment before, this was on a new level of scale. Claire let out a shrill scream as the titanic woman laughed and reached down towards her miniature body. Her mind was reeling as she was hoisted high into the air, until she was held a few feet away from the smiling lips of the star she looked up to.

“Now for the final warmup,” the giant’s voice boomed, sending Claire’s hands over her ears for protection. “It’s going to require a bit of effort on your part, but I think you can manage.” Footsteps rumbled like thunder beneath Claire as Serena walked. A loud gasp could be heard, followed by more terrified screams as Claire watched Serena begin to tug at her skin tight shorts.

“Ugh, these are really a bitch to get off sometimes, but they’ll keep you nice and snug while I’m playing out there.” Serena groaned as she finally worked the waistband down over her voluptuous ass. She reached back and tugged at a skimpy band of fabric from the dark canyon between her cheeks, pulling it aside as she bent over. Her other hand clutching a screaming intern, she pulled her asscheeks apart, and moved Claire around to her rear.

“Please, just let me go!” Claire shrieked, quickly putting the pieces together of Serena’s plan. “Don’t do this, it’s disgusting!”

“Maybe,” Serena mused. “But look at it this way, the serum you drank will wear off in a few hours, maybe a day. And it comes with the lovely little side effect of wiping your memory of whatever happened while you’re so small. Plus, it makes you quite durable, so I don’t have to worry about you going squish while you’re in my ass. Neat, right?”

Claire just screamed as she struggled frantically to escape. Her cries were ignored as Serena lowered her closer to her ass. The odor from Serena’s backdoor reached her nostrils, and her screams turned to a mixture of gagging and shrieks as she neared the black crevice between two dark brown hills of ass.

Serena glanced over her shoulder, and winked at the crying girl. “I know it’s a bit stinky now, but just wait till you smell it after a match.” She snickered as the tiny intern let out a renewed round of screams, then pushed her little head between her firm asscheeks. The squirming felt amazing, and was always a sure fire way to give Serena the rush she needed to remain at the top of her game every time. Pushing a bit more, she felt her asshole kiss the top of Claire’s head, and held her there for a moment. She could barely hear the muffled cries from within her butt, and continued to shift the squirming girl around until she was completely wedged in the canyon of her ass.

“See you in a few hours, Claire,” Serena said in a mocking tone as she removed her hand, the dark moons rolling into place and entombing the tiny girl within. She shifted her hips back and forth as she pulled her shorts back up, sealing Claire’s fate for as long as Serena saw fit to keep her in there.

Claire sobbed between wretches, the incredible smell clogging her lungs. She could barely move, her limbs sliding a bit due to a grimy film that had coated her form the second she was shoved into the smelly crevice. Her hair was matted with sweat and other things she’d rather not think about, but the smell! It was overpowering, and Claire had to force herself to not dry heave with every breath. She felt the walls around her start to shift, grinding her back and forth as the monumental glutes flexed back and forth on either side.

Serena grabbed her racket and slammed her locker door shut, then strutted towards the hallway leading to the courts. She could feel the struggling girl sliding back and forth with each step, her tiny head bumping against her puckered backdoor every few steps. A wicked smile crept across her face as she stepped out into the sunlight, immediately registering the warmth on her skin. It was going to be a hot day, and the cloudless sky would provide no relief for Serena and her opponent. She snickered as the first droplets of sweat began to accumulate on her brow, knowing full well it was going to be so much worse for her backseat passenger.

In the humid darkness, Claire squirmed and tried to move herself away from the pulsing orifice that continued to nudge her forehead. The source of much fouler odors than the rest of the air she was forced to breathe, Claire whimpered as the unyielding walls around her tensed slightly, steadily pressing the air from her lungs. She could hear the faint cheers from the crowd, then the sound faded. Anyone who spent time around a tennis match knew what the silence foretold; the game was about to begin. Claire braced herself, but no amount of training could prepare for the sudden lurch that jostled every bone in her tiny body as Serena made the opening move.

*THWACK*

The yellow orb darted across the court, Serena’s aim spot on as always. She tracked her opponent’s movement, her quads twitching in anticipation. The ball flew back at an alarming speed, and Serena jolted sharply to the left, her arm outstretched to intercept it. The racket was like an extension of her body, slapping the tennis ball back across the net with the same tenacity her opponent bestowed upon it a second earlier.

*THWACK*

All the could be heard in the stadium was the impact of the ball on the rackets, followed by a few shorts thuds and squeaks as the two players shifted back and forth, their bodies arcing back and forth in their long distance dual. Grunts and gasps peppered the experience, until finally Serena caught the ball with the edge of her racket, rocketing it across the court with less than an inch of clearance over the net. The ball ricocheted off the court, clearly within bounds as her opponent dove to make a saving hit. Their racket grazed the ball, sending it careening into the side wall and securing Serena’s first point of the match.

Claire gasped for breath as the motion around her subsided for a moment. The crushing walls relaxed, and she tried once more to wiggle free. Her attempt was cut short, as the meaty asscheeks clenched once more, churning the tiny intern between them as the next point began. Claire could barely muster enough breath to keep herself conscious, let alone scream as the toned derričre worked her over. The sweat was beginning to become another problem, having quickly built up enough to form droplets that constantly rained down on Claire. The salty flavor invaded her mouth as one drop splashed straight into her whimpering face. She gagged at the sour taste, unable to relieve the sting from her tongue as she was tossed about. She silently hoped that she would pass out, but the vigorous shaking and squashing she was enduring was more than enough to keep her awake.

Serena leaned forward, her hips swaying back and forth as she shifted her weight from one leg to the other. Her little butt toy felt great, a pleasant source of euphoria during the set. As the match dragged on, her body grew sweatier with every minute. The heat bore down on Serena and her opponent, and Serena smiled as she felt the struggles in the simmering sauna that was her ass crack. Every few minutes, she’d move in such a way that her asshole would smash against what she figured was the tiny intern’s head, sending a ripple of pleasure through her limbs as she continued to play.

Finally, the final game had arrived. Serena kept alternating points with her opponent, neither player scoring more than once in a row. She could see her opponent was starting to wane, the match having lasted almost two hours by now. Right now she had the advantage, and needed just one more point to score. Clenching her butt and standing straight, she grinned and tossed the ball into the air. Her racket whistled as it arced through the air, launching the ball straight at her opponent. It worked, and they flinched as the ball screamed towards its target. It clipped the ground with a spin, it’s trajectory shifting hard to the right in a millisecond. Serena beamed as the ball whizzed past her opponent, slapping into the back wall with a dull thud. The silence in the crowd was lifted, as if the ball had switch the mute button off. Cheers roared through the stadium as Serena approached the net, offering her opponent a handshake.

Her opponent nodded and accepted her hand, her own arm trembling slightly from the long exertion of the match.

“Hell of a game, Serena,” they said softly, their voice almost inaudible over the cheers of the crowd.

Serena chuckled, nodding in agreement. “You almost called my bluff there, sweetie. Almost.” She winked as she turned and jogged off to the locker room, ready to check on her little intern before the post-game interview.

Claire gasped as light flooded into the dank crack, her eyes squinted to try and see. she let out a short yelp as several fingers the size of tree trunks prodded around her, lifting her up into the air.

“Whooo! you stink little girl!” Serena laughed as she dangled Claire from her leg. “But we won, so there’s that! Now, I still have an interview to do, then we’re off to get some food. Gotta keep this body fueled up!” Ignoring the tiny girl’s pleas, she pulled her shorts waistband open.

Claire shrieked as she was quickly lowered back towards her fleshy prison, her cries muffled once more as Serena wedged her back in place. Her short respite of fresh air was immediately replaced with the reeking scent of sweat, and was much stronger than before the match. She squirmed as her body slid against the moist skin, the stench quickly growing stronger and more like shit than just sweat. Her descent finally stopped with her face directly in front of the glistening brown starfish of Serena’s anus, which twitched in anticipation of it’s company. Claire let out a low moan and turned her head as far as she could, the foul odor radiating from the wrinkled surface mere inches from her face.

Serena loved the way that her toys were always silenced by her ass. She kept a finger pressed against the back of the tiny girl’s head, massaging in a few slow circles against her butthole. The poor interns muffled squeals tickled slightly, and Serena gave the miniature head one last gentle push before extricating her hand from the swampy crevice of her ass. She jiggled her butt and tugged her shorts back into place, trapping poor Claire in place once more as she headed out for the interview. Her hand clutched lightly over her stomach as a groan rumbled beneath her toned midriff.

“Oh, you thought it was smelly earlier? It’s gonna get so much worse, honey...” Serena mocked as she rubbed her gut, the gurgling sensation working its way down through her intestines. She pushed the locker room doors open, and was quickly swarmed by eager reporters. Serena had to wedge her way between the sea of cameras and microphones to reach her seat. Grinning as she positioned her ass over the hard metal stool, she let herself fall into the seat with a wet plop. Her butt spilled over the sides and back of the stool, the sweaty purple shorts stretching to contain her curvaceous rear.

Claire screamed when she felt Serena begin to sit down, but could do nothing more than that. As the seat made contact with her back through the spandex shorts, she was wedged firmly into the steaming abyss. Her face slammed back into the pulsing asshole, which flexed hungrily at her touch and coated her in a oily film. She thrashed about, but only succeeded in lodging her poor body deeper into the dark crack. From outside the tight fitting shorts, all that could be seen of Claire was a small lump wiggling at the base of Serena’s crack, and it was slowly swallowed up by the quivering cheeks as the titanic woman shifted on the stool.

Serena made a few statements, giving her commentary on the match while she idly shifted her weight back and forth on her seat. She could feel her sweaty rosebud flower open a bit, and felt the tiniest hiss of gas escape from her bowels. A trickle of heat wandered up the length of her crack, followed shortly by the haunting aroma of the remnants of her protein shake from earlier. Serena smiled at the cameras surrounding her, knowing full well that Claire’s face had taken the brunt of her emission. The squirming beneath her butt intensified for a bit, the young intern no doubt trying to vacate the revolting stench from the air she was trapped with, but it would do little good.

The interview only lasted fifteen minutes or so, but it felt like days for poor Claire. The initial fart was just a start, and had set the stage for nearly a dozen more airy expulsions from Serena’s fragrant hole. The heat was unbearable, somehow further increasing the temperature beyond what the vigorous exercise of the game had done. But the stench was downright crippling! Claire’s lungs burned with every labored breath, fighting more than just the smothering embrace of the firm cheeks holding her prisoner. She gagged with almost every breath, her poor nose unable to acclimate to such a vile smell. The air was so thick that she swore she could almost taste the repugnant emissions, though having her face smeared against the slick anus probably didn’t help keep the disgusting flavor out either.

Finally, Serena stood up, granting a smidgen of relief for Claire as the mountainous weight lifted off her. She gasped a full breath for the first time in what felt like forever, her tiny ribs creaking as they tried to shift back to their normal positions. The twin walls of butt flesh churned back and forth as the giantess walked, smushing Claire back and forth once more. After several minutes of being jostled, a pillar of light shone down from high above Claire. She squinted as the prowling fingers of her tormentor returned, grasping at her squashed frame and pulling her back into the light. She blinked several times, her eyes adjusting to the pounding glare of the afternoon sun.

“How you doing, sweetie?” Serena asked, dangling the girl in front of her. Claire’s face was drenched in sweat and grime, and Serena could just make out the tear streaks running down her tiny cheeks. “Aww, is my itty-bitty butt toy not enjoying herself?” She cooed, swinging Claire back and forth like a pendulum. “Maybe you haven’t been well enough acquainted with it. Some people pay good money for what you get to experience today, and they don’t even splurge for the amnesia part of the serum!”

Claire wiped her hands on her face, trying to rub the stinky film off her skin. Her breaths were jarred between sobs as she pleaded with Serena, but her begging was once again ignored by the athlete. Her cries only got higher pitched as she felt herself being lowered once again, coming face to face with the terrifying sight of Serena’s firm ass straining to pop out of her tight shorts.

“Please, no more!” Claire wailed, tears welling up in her eyes. “I’m begging you, stop!”

“More? Don’t stop?” Serena said with mock surprise, twisting the tiny’s squeaking pleas. “I mean, if you put it that way, how am I supposed to refuse such a nice request? I’ll give you more, little Claire, so much more.” Using her free hand, she pulled one cheek apart, exposing the glistening asshole to a screaming Claire. She brought the tiny girl closer, but didn’t stop when she felt the squirming head press against her puckered orifice. Applying a steady pressure, she relaxed herself slightly as her asshole suckled over the intern’s face, then flared over her shoulders and breasts. Another firm push, and the unfortunate tiny was wedged in to her hips, her legs kicking wildly as she thrashed about. Serena let out a contented sigh, and clenched her asshole, milking a surge of wiggling out of her little toy. She released her cheeks, letting them seal over Claire with a sweaty slap. A quick tug on her waistband, and Serena began to walk towards the parking garage.

Claire thought it couldn’t get any worse for her, but she was obviously wrong. The smell was unfathomably foul, the air so thick she could feel the vile cloud sitting in her lungs with each breath. The heat that accompanied each of Serena’s farts was ever present, causing Claire to sweat from the second she was shoved into the grimy pucker that was wrapped around her waist. She yelped as the twitching orifice squeezed, her organs protesting as they were smushed around by the filthy ring’s hug. Her throat was quickly growing hoarse from screaming as she pounded her fists on the slimy walls around her, and the constricting band of muscle coiled around her hips.

She could tell Serena was walking, her tiny legs being squished against each other as the mammoth cheeks of the tennis star ground back and forth with each step. The thundering footfalls send ripples through the rank darkness, jostling Claire around. There was slightly more room in Serena’s rectum than between her cheeks, something Claire thought for a moment that she’d be grateful for. That small sliver of respite was shattered as she was bounced around Ike a rag doll, her upper body slapping against the sticky walls surrounding her.

After several minutes of being battered, Claire felt the titanic woman shift, and gravity seemed to stall out for a second. Suddenly, a firm surface pushed against her feet, jamming Claire in down to her knees. She shrieked as the hungry sphincter pulsed a few times, gradually drawing her fully into the slimy cavern of the foul colon. As her feet slipped through, she squirmed to turn herself around, not daring to face headfirst deeper into the wretched abyss. She pounded on the puckered ring, now sealed shut as its meal was trapped inside. It twitched under her hand, and Claire felt a spark of hope in escape. She sobbed as she tried to pry the grimy orifice open, begging for freedom.

Serena had pushed her finger against her asshole through the stretchy material of her shorts, feeling the tiny girl finally succumb to the greedy desire of her backdoor. Satisfied that her toy was securely entombed in her rectum, she sat down in her car and drove out of the parking lot, a slew of tires squealing as she took each turn a bit too fast. Rounding the turn onto the street, she felt another burst of wiggling in her ass, and a smile crept across her face as she planted her foot on the accelerator.

Slightly aware of the constant squirming in her ass, Serena finished up her dinner order at the drive-thru. Every win she earned, she would treat herself to a hearty serving of fast food, and today was no exception. Placing a paper bag stuffed full of food on the empty passenger seat, she sighed and wiggled her butt a little further into her seat as the window rolled up.

“Hope you like Taco Bell, Claire!” She said loudly, before turning the radio up a few notches. An extra flurry of squirming in her rectum was enough to tell Serena that her little butt toy heard her, and she clenched her asshole in delight.

Claire was at a loss. She had managed to push one hand through the tight puckered ring, but the twitching orifice quickly slurped her arm back into the foul chamber. The stench seemed worse than before, her nose stinging wit every forced breath. She tried to steady herself as the muscular walls contacted around her, kneading over her bare skin with a sickening sensation. She gasped as a bump in the road tossed her forward, and gagged at the gross feeling of her face rubbing against the grimy wall.

Serena pulled into the hotel lot, leaving her keys with the valet as she hopped out. Her purse and bag of food her only baggage, the rest would have already been brought to her room by the interns not subjected to the torment of her bowels. As she stepped into the elevator, she could feel something caught in her puckered ring, a limb poking out and trying to escape or something. Slowly flexing her anus a few times, she could feel whatever body part was exposed gently massaged by her asshole, sending a bout of kicking and flailing within her colon.

“We’re almost there, sweetie, hang on,” Serena cooed as the elevator doors open. Walking swiftly to her room, she swiped her key and nudged the door open with her shoulder. The room was vacant, save for a pair of suitcases open and propped up how she liked them. Setting the bag of food down on the table, she quickly dug into its contents and laid out a pile of burritos, tacos, and hot sauce. Without any further hesitation, she unwrapped the first burrito and chomped off a huge bite, her mouth holding at least a quarter of the burrito in it. She quickly consumed her meal, the mound of food turning into a lazy stack of crumpled wrappers and empty sauce packets.

Twenty minutes later, Serena tossed the last wrapper onto the pile, and let out a hearty belch. Her stomach gurgled from the massive amount of food swirling inside, the spicy condiments acting as a catalyst within. Walking towards the smaller of the suitcases, she quickly unzipped one of the pouches and reached inside, retrieving a round purple object and clear tube that she quickly clutched in her hand. She felt a bubble of gas trickle through her intestines, quickly ballooning in her rectum as she walked back to the bathroom.

Claire felt the anus spasm against her, followed shortly by a strange sensation across her whole body. Her ears popped, and the smell suddenly soured even more. Before she could react, the puckered ring opened slightly. A torrent of steaming gasses rushed past her, and pulled her forward. She squeaked she was smushed face first into slimy anus, gagging as the rubbery texture dragged across her facial features. The hideous gasses continued to leak around her, simmering with particles of digested foods and previous bowel movements.

Mercifully, the vile breeze subsided after a few seconds, and Claire realized to her horror that she was stuck. Her face was framed by the pulsing sphincter, her eyes and nose barely exposed to the outside world. Well, to the crack of Serena’s ass, but it was infinitely better than where the rest of her poor body was trapped. She wriggled back and forth, trying to situate her body so that her neck wasn’t craned upward at such a steep angle. Her limbs found little purchase against the mucous coated walls, each supposed foothold slipping before she could afford any traction to adjust her position.

“Oh Claaaaaaireeeeee......” Serena dragged out the tiny intern’s name as she shimmied out of her shorts. “Time for the best part!” She bent over, tucking her thumbs under the hem of her underwear and thrusting it down to her knees. She could feel the tiny squirming around back there, and it felt like part of her was stuck in the terrible grip of her butthole. Serena snickered as she heard a faint squeal as she flexed her rectal muscles a few times. She cracked open the clear tube, squeezing a dollop of transparent fluid into her hand. Setting the tube down, she slid her hand over the purple orb, coating it in a thin glossy film that reflected light with a pinkish hue.

“Poor thing, are you stuck back there?” She called out, reaching her hands back and pulling her cheeks apart slightly. She couldn’t understand any of Claire’s tiny shouts, but she could still hear the high pitched pleas coming from her backside. “Here, let me help you get unstuck.”

Claire gasped as one of Serena’s hands came into view, holding a thick purple object. The glimmering light on the well lubricated surface caught her eye, and Claire screamed as she realized what Serena had planned. The bulging sphere slammed into her exposed face, driving her back with a steady and unyielding pressure as Serena pushed it deeper. Claire yelped as she fell back into the darkness, the walls around her flexing and contracting as her captor continued to wedge the butt plug into place. The slimy ground beneath her quivered, and Claire felt a sudden shift backwards as the head of the plug finally passed the widest point. It slid forward with staggering speed, slamming into Claire and plastering her front with another layer of slime.

Serena grunted as the butt plug slid into her ass. Only the flared base remained outside of her rectum, nestled snugly against her asshole as it clenched and suckled on its new chew toy. Within her bowels, she could feel her tiny intern thrashing about, clearly not thrilled with the reduced space in an already cramped environment. As she stood up, her toned butt cheeks closed together, hiding the plug from sight and sealing Claire in for as long as Serena decided. Once she stood up straight, another gurgle of gas trickled through her abdomen, settling in her colon. The struggling of the five inch girl in her ass increased dramatically, causing Serena to shudder as she walked to the bedroom suite. The plug was sure to keep her toy sealed away, allowing her to stew in the potent gases caused by her binge meal she had finished just minutes earlier. She could feel Claire pushing on the back of the plug, trying to dislodge the lubricated obstruction that was keeping her trapped inside her own personal gas chamber.

Claire felt like she was going to implode. The buildup of noxious air was bad enough, but then the grimy walls contacted around her, turning the claustrophobic space into a foul smelling pressure cooker. Her body was denied the mercy of unconsciousness, whatever elixir Serena has slipped in the shake earlier that day keeping her shrunken and conscious throughout the hellish ordeal. Claire groaned in disgust as she choked on the reeking gases, her mouth and nose burning with the veil scents. The pressure suddenly began to subside, albeit slowly, as a gentle hissing sound began near the plug. Claire pounded on the firm plastic knob, pleading with anybody that would listen to let her out.

Serena sat down on the side of the bed, jostling the poor tiny about in her ass. She leaned to the side and clenched her abdominal muscles, until she felt a soft hiss of air leaking around the plug. She settled back on the bed, wiggling her hips a few times and squishing her butt into the mattress. The contents of her stomach were beginning to slide through her intestines, pockets of gas bubbling ahead of the more solid masses that followed. Every few minutes, she would feel a surge of wiggling in her ass, as each bubble of gas treated her toy to a front row seat of its stench before she allowed it to leak out. The gas was slowing down, but Serena knew that it was just the calm before the storm for her poor little intern.

The sounds around Claire were starting to change, more rumbling above her as the remnants of Serena’s dinner crept through her digestive system. The smell was getting progressively worse, shifting from a foul sulfur odor towards the stench of pure shit. Claire sobbed as she pushed against the lumbering plug, her petite hands slipping against the slick surface as she frantically tried to move it. Everything shifted once more, and Claire shrieked as she felt herself sliding backwards a few inches. The sickening sound of sludge approaching was growing louder, and Claire screamed as her toes touched something different than the slimy walls that surrounded her.

“Hey Claire?” Serena said loudly as she rolled onto her side, giving the side of her butt a few gentle pats. “I’m gonna close my eyes for a bit, I’ll let you out in a few hours, okay?” She wasn’t sure if Claire could hear her or not, but the squirming in her rectum intensified as she finished speaking. Serena knew that the tiny girl wouldn’t need oxygen in her shrunken state, so she was in no hurry to remove her. It would be a bit messier than if she did it now, but Serena reasoned that she could just deal with in the shower after her nap. She felt the tiny girl beating her fists against the lining of her colon, desperately trying to escape her fate. She laid on her back, and closed her eyes, feeling her backside slowly filling up with the remainder of her dinner. The tiny struggles were firmly wedged against her butt plug, and Serena smiled as she thought she heard the faintest of screams.

“Yeah, she should be fine for a few more hours,” she mumbled to herself, before drifting off to sleep to the pleasant squirming in her filled ass.