- Text Size +

They all stood there in shock, not only had Kirika turned into a being of such a vast scale, that it was hard to even imagine it. She had gained a terrifying new appendage, that she was currently working in a slowly building rhythm of lewd frenzy. The planets fate was in her hands, her finger even as she slowly pushed it further and further downwards. Towards the one thing, that was in that direction. Her massively huge erection, she was going to use the planet for her pleasure.

Kirika meanwhile was having a great time, not only had she grown absolutely humongous. The cock, which she had been blessed with was delivering an incredible sensation to her entire being as she pumped it slowly. She was going slow to tease herself, she wanted the earth to see and accept what was to come. The sensation of the small planet against her finger was ecstatic, she almost put too much pressure on the planet at certain times. But she managed to stop herself in time whenever it was about to happen. She couldn´t have the planet get destroyed before it reached its destination. She was slowly nudging it closer and closer to her large cockhole, the thought of the planet slipping down her cock was turning her on enough for rivers of her pre to pour out of her slit. The cum river went down the side of her length where it collided with her hand making her rub it all over her shaft. It was a thick slimy substance, which got coated all over her enormous schlong.

The sensation was truly pleasurable to Kirika, by this point the planet was almost at her cock. Which throbbed in anticipation of its meal, multiple small streams of pre now ran down its sides. If Kirika had not been using her finger to direct the planet, she would have used both hands to massage the entire length of her cock. She wondered how it looked to the specks on Earth. Could they even see, what she was doing? Did they despair at their powerlessness compared to her? She had been disappointed when she lowered her finger on the small planet. She had barely felt anything touching her finger on its way down. As nudged the blue marble closer and closer, her jerking picked up pace. Though no sound should have reverberated in space a wet sound of flesh on flesh could be heard. Slowly raise in volume to her as she increased her speed as her pre got swallowed up under her foreskin. Her newly minted dick was spewing her precum out like a never-ending ocean. Her hand distributing it along her mighty girthy shaft as a form of thick lotion. The warm cum spreading a tingling sensation to her cock as the world ending appendage got a shiny glaze from the cum layer.

 

Though Kirika was jerking herself quite fast and was incredibly turned on by her situation. She would not let herself cum yet. She was keeping herself tethering close to the end. Close enough that she was getting a high from the pleasure, yet she felt she could just keep going. She just kept building the pressure coming from her balls. Determined to not let herself cum before she had finished her business with the planet. The small marble was about to touch the layer of pre covering her slit. She had selected, what looked like the American continent to push on to angle the planet in a way such that Japan would slowly be swallowed by her cream. She wanted to savor the sensation of the planet going into her, while her former friends slowly got overrun by her tidal wave of precum. She could just imagine their faces as a blob taller than the atmosphere rolled over Japan. Would they try and run or just give in? She had no way of knowing, but the very image of this in her head almost brought her to orgasm. "No, no. Have to keep it in for a bit longer." Kirika muttered as she bit her lip in pure pleasure. Her attempt to hold back the flood was successful for a while longer. And as the planet broke the surface tension of the cum, she could barely contain herself.

Back on Earth, the Eiken club was losing their minds. The smell had gotten incredibly intense. Kirika´s musk almost overpowering their minds as the lower half of the planet had entered her thick cream. Meanwhile, the sickening sound of Kirikas wet flesh perverted the very air as the members could barely hear anything over it.

 

"We need to escape!" Yelled Kyoko, the blue-haired scientist responsible for their and the entire planets current debacle. She had a crazy look in her eyes like she was one step from breaking. Yet she tried to drag the others out of their stupor. She managed quite well as every member still had a will left in them. "I think, we might be able to make it to the space station if we hurry." Kyoko roared with most of her voice as she directed them to the lab's garage. In the garage her trusty robot suit stood, it should be able to carry all of them faster than a car would have. "Is-is that safe?" asked Densuke with worry in his heart. "Safer, than walking outside I bet," Kyoko answered plainly. "Besides, it ain´t like any of us know, how to manage a car." Said Lin in a clearly humorous attempt. The suit had been modified to carry passengers in a backpack unit, it had strangely enough been Kirikas request. The reasoning had been for a field trip, they had been planning for the better part of a year now. Kyoko entered the main seat as she was the only one experienced in using the suit, while the rest of the members entered the back unit as they prepared to leave.

Outside chaos had started to erupt. Only a couple of miles away the cum was encroaching on the city. Nothing deterred it from advancing, ocean, buildings, cars, and people all got devoured by the approaching wave of cum from the titanic slit that they were all approaching. In a way, it was them approaching the cum and not the other way around as the planet slowly sank deeper and deeper spurred on by the immense weight of Kirikas finger on it.

 

The colossal white blob seemed to be insatiable as it towered further above them than they had any hope of seeing. Occasionally the Earths puny gravitational force pulled a tiny drop of the thick cream lose. This drop would then go on and pull out a large enough amount with it to destroy a city in its vastness. All the civilians would see in their final moment was a sky of white crashing unto them as the all overpowering smell assaulted their minds.

The club members, however, could not spend time on the civilians on their path. If they wanted to have any hope of reaching the space center, they needed all the speed they could muster. Stopping for anything could prove fatal. "Hold on tight," Kyoko said with grim determination. "If you fall out, I will not stop for you." The words hung in the air as Kyoko started up the engine. "She can´t be serious." Densuke quietly said in an unbelieving tone. He and the rest of the group still tied themselves down as best as they could, however.

As soon as she was able Kyoko set off at maximum speed. And it was not a moment too soon as the giant blob was growing nearer with a sickening sound as building crumbled, drops fell off and people panicked. Explosions could be heard in the distance, whether it was from the destruction or some weaponry they did not know. However one thing was certain, it did nothing to deter, stop or hinder the advancement of the planets descend into the blob. They had started close to the tip of Japan, in other words, they almost had the longest time they could have had before the dollop of thick girl cream mowed them down. Yet around half of Japan had already been swallowed by Kirikas little tip of precum and they still had not reached the halfway point in their journey. As Kyoko kept the suit moving Chiharu spotted a familiar face walking in the other direction, it was her mother Keiko. She was walking slowly towards the incoming wall of cum with a twisted smile on her face, cheeks flushed and breath ragged. She had both hands under her clothes, one was caressing her fairly sizeable bust and the other was going to town on her clit. "KYOKO STOP, MY MOTHER IS OVER THERE. WE NEED TO PICK HER UP!" Chiharu yelled with as much force as she could muster, tears streaming down her face. Kyoko, however, paid her no mind, they had to continue on, if they ever wanted a chance of survival. Chiharu even though she kept yelling also made no movements to jump off. Deep down she understood, they had to do this as grim as it was.