- Text Size +

As they left the city Keiko stopped and stared as the wall overwhelmed her and she was forever made a part of her glorious object of worship. Chiharu had stopped yelling and simply starred further ahead in an almost catatonic state. Yuriko had not been fazed in the slightest, she, however, was fast asleep. How she could they all wondered, yet none moved to wake her as their bleak situation did not seem to improve. "I hope you guys are tightly locked down, I am going to activate the experimental booster drives and their output has not been properly calibrated yet," Kyoko said as she tinkered with the buttons. As her sentence finished the robot picked up the pace, in fact, it accelerated so much, that they almost took off from the ground a couple of times. They could all feel the forces ravaging their bodies as the speed was maintained, however, none of them were knocked out or unconscious.

When they got to the space center, the rocket was still there. Kyoko had been quite worried if someone else had the same idea as her. They just needed to get the rocket fired off with all of them in it. It could take them to the space shuttle, which should have energy generators and a stable food supply. They could still survive this! Kyoko could not hold back a smile as she quickly went to work. A lot of things had to be calibrated for their ascent and the cum was only picking up speed.

It was a race against time, Kyoko, however, was confident she could make it in time. She was proven right as the calibrations were done ahead of her estimated time frame. They all boarded the rocket and prepared to leave Earth behind. Kyoko started the countdown. "10. 9. 8. 7. 6. 5." She counted slowly. "JUST FIRE US OFF ALREADY!" Densuke yelled at the top of his lungs. "If you say so." Kyoko cheekily said as she pressed the button, which started the engines. The wall was still quite a way off into the distance. So while they had to wait for the engine, they would still be perfectly capable of escaping.

As the rocket started to leave the ground, they all breathe a sigh of relief. They had made it, they were now on the course to survive in space. An uncertain fate, but a fate better than dying as a part of their former friend's masturbation. The rocket was now free of the ground. The next thing they heard terrified the occupants, however.

 

"Arggghhh. I can´t take it anymore." Kirika said clearly frustrated, she needed release and it could not come fast enough. Suddenly the planets descend quickened, Kirika had picked up the pace and was pushing the planet down actively now. As the planet was moving downwards it should not have had an impact on them in their ship. However, the intense force of the wind knocked them off-course. The rocket veered in a new direction as it picked up speed. To the onboard passengers, this was a truly frightening experience, as the rocket was heading towards the staggering wall of cum.

As the rocket impacted it acted as a spearhead simply kept going into the cum, it kept going even as they were surrounded by it. It only stopped when the cum overpowered even the flames created by the engines, smothering it and causing it to slowly go out.

They were not stuck inside the giant glob of cum many times the size of their planet as its weight was slowly pressuring the ship. The windows were the first to crack, spiderwebs appearing and opening up ways for the cum to trickle inside and with it the overpowering musky smell of Kirika.

It started slowly at first, however, it quickly increased in pace until they were all knee-deep in cum. Waddling around in the slimy substance, the members were truly panicking now. Densuke embraced Chiharu in a hug as they waited for the inevitable flood. Yuriko and Komon had lost their senses and were on their knees face-first into the sea of cum. They were eating it, chowing it down as if it was the most delicious substance known to them. Kyoko had gone catatonic, this was all her fault after all. She had created the device and utilized it, and for what? She had wanted a better body, that was all. All it took for this to happen was her vain desires gone wrong. Meanwhile, Lin had walked over next to a window, she had grabbed a hammer Kyoko had absentmindedly left lying around. As soon as she got to the window, she raised the hammer and with her full force, she crashed it into the window breaking it open completely allowing the cum to flood inside. It overwhelmed them all, coating them both outside and inside. Soon they lost all the air in their lungs to the cum, yet they did not die. All any of them could feel was the slow movement of the cum as it saturated their very souls.

 

Meanwhile, Kirika had picked up the pace further pushing the Earth completely down into her glob of cum at her tip, as soon as it was fully inside the forces started pulling it downwards. The pressure on the planet merely smothered everything, yet no one succumbed. Something was keeping them there, they were all injured beyond belief, but there was no pain. The cum Kirika was now producing was even more potent as it started saturating everything on the planet, even the planet itself.

Kirika´s thoughts went to all the mites on Earth being pressured downwards towards her cockslit if she concentrated she could feel what she thought to be a tiny round shape drifting downwards touching the walls of her slit.

She was panting heavily now, her ragged breath strong enough to affect the remaining celestial objects around her. The moon was pushed back and forth as she breathed in and out. Her tongue lolling around dripping slowly down on Mars, the planet no longer a desert but instead an ocean coated in Kirika´s scent. Beneath her titanic balls, her cunt was working overtime. Juices were already flying out of it and hitting Jupiter coating it, effectively stopping the storms on the planet's surface.

The sensations of her body doing these things completely without her intent was getting Kirika to the edge of ecstasy. She was so close, almost there. And then she positioned her cock aiming it right at the sun. As the climax to roll over her, three things happened. First Kirika threw her head back and screaming in pure pleasure as she rocked her hips off-setting her aim. Two, her cum fired out of her with enough force to leave the solar system behind, the planet was blown to pieces as it was expelled with her cum. And three, every single human being, which had been submerged in Kirika´s slimy cum "woke" up. They could not truly move, they could not truly see, speak or even hear. Yet they were aware of their immediate surroundings. Around them was Kirika, specifically her cock and her emptying balls. They had all become a part of Kirika and her immensity, yet Kirika herself could barely feel them. She certainly could not hear their thoughts or anything of the sort. They were doomed to spend eternity as nothing more than a single cell on Kirika´s cock.

Kirika´s cum kept erupting out coating the other solar systems in her spunk, smothering whatever life they may have held in its perverse embrace. As her mighty orgasm was dying out Kirika´s beastly cock deflated and she fell unconscious.

After what seemed like days to the souls of mankind trapped in her cock, she awoke. Every single object around her was covered in her cum. "MMMhhhmmmm, I really should thank Kyoko for this experience," said Kirika aroused at the sight around her. Her arousal was evident as her cock started to spring to life once more ready and willing for more. "Wonder if these things can handle another round with me," Kirika said with a smug smile on her face as she prepared for another round.

In a large glob of cum next to Jupiter, a single machine stood out. It was Kyoko´s device seemingly unharmed even after the earth-shattering orgasm Kirika had gone through. As Kirika started up again the display turned on and sparks flew along with the spunk.

 

To be continued?