- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And here we go again.

A new little addition to the story, though Kirika certainly ain´t.

The machine crackled with energy, almost sparking like lightning. The metal sparkling in the light caused by the lightning as it moved across empty space. No sound could be heard coming from the machine as it silently worked on something. The machine had already been responsible of turning Kirika into a planet ending calamity. Now she “laid" sleeping in the vacuum of space floating around with the broken shards of the decimated planet mixed with her cum. 

It was an almost serene scene as Kirika was able to breathe in space, each breath moving her considerable breasts up and down. If a single living human had seen the scene before them, then they would have gone mad from desire. The two large orbs sat perfectly on her frame as they heaved with each intake of “air" and then looking downwards a bit. You would see the massive flaccid dick covering by her foreskin. The ender of Earth, the destroyer of humanity. The “human" race called it many things, but one name was something, which they could never escape from. They now had to call it home.  

Every single human beings' soul had been absorbed into Kirikas enormous girthy cock. Their anguish, their lament a choir song to the ears of Kirika. Her dreams revolving entirely around her previous endeavour, she was reliving that one perfect moment as she seized the opportunity to utilize the machine built by the resident scientist. Kirika had observed as sexual fantasy after sexual fantasy had left screaming, flustered and confused only to do a double take as they thought no one was around. In truth, they all loved their changes. It was their most hidden desires, but to have them dragged out into the open had been overwhelmingly embarrassing. Which in turn had caused them all to run away screaming. Armed with this knowledge Kirika had entered to search for the cause. She knew exactly, what she had always wanted to do and at long last, she had the means to do so.  

The only thing, which she regretted was that the growth had been instantaneous. Now, she wondered about how it would have felt to grow slowly. Just the thought of it in her dreams were enough to arouse the massive girl. Her cock, the human races home hardening slowly as it stretched across space. Yet she remained fast asleep dreaming her pleasant dreams of past destruction. Meanwhile the machine whirred maddeningly as sparks cascaded brightly off it. And then it happened, the machine exploded in a beam of light travelling towards the sleeping giant hitting her square in the chest. The shock of the beam stirring her awake as she groggily woke to see, what was going on. The beam of light didn't hurt her, in fact it felt amazingly good. Kirika had no idea, that this was coming from the machine as she assumed, that it had been destroyed with the planet in her blast of cum. This beam was the machines last deed, however as it was now simple space debris floating around. As the beam entered Kirika, she felt empowered by something. As if, she had gained new abilities. Moving guided by instincts, which she never knew she had. She started to pull on that new power and to her surprise, she started growing. Slowly at first, but picking up speed as she focused on it.  

The growth was incredible, as she groaned larger. The sensation was completely unlike the instantaneous growth and she was quickly getting to the feeling. That unmistakably powerful feeling of pure euphoria coursing her body from her head to her toes and most importantly to her thick cock. She could barely keep herself from stroking it as she grew larger, the titanic pillar easily capable of swallowing up Jupiter as it had the Earth before it. In fact, the sun was looking rather small now. The giant ball of fiery plasma burning away lighting the system around her. Yet, she could feel that she didn't need the sun anymore. The heat in her body seemed to work even in space, she could breathe, talk and even move as she normally would. Everything about it perplexed her, but she shrugged it off.  

She now stood in front of the fiery orb, her throbbing cock already outclassing it and yet, she wanted more. Now completely unable to hold herself back anymore, she started to stroke herself in sweet rapturous ecstasy as she started to grow once more. Her hands running along the growing shaft, as it pulsed and groaned larger swelling with each jerk. Humanity was forced to watch, some in awe of what was transpiring before them, some in dread of what was to come and some in excitement as their minds had given in to Kirika's influence.  The magnificent cock throbbed ever large in Kirika's hands, the sound of the foreskin moving in quick succession only served to remind humanity of the most important thing. They weren't free anymore, they weren't slaves, in fact they were less than toys to the great goddess who had claimed them all. The sickening sound filling their minds with the erotic display of Kirika's massive body growing and the shrinking bead of fire, that was the sun. The giver of life to this entire system, soon nothing more than a glowing dot before the masturbating club leader turned goddess.  

A small drop of precum started to drift downwards on the massive tip, slowly over the expansive wastes it picked up speed. As it made it to the wall of foreskin before it, it collided with it sending a tiny fleck of the drop over the wall. This tiny, insignificant little speck of cum drifted down, all the way down towards the sun. As small as the fleck was to Kirika, the sun was even smaller. The small globe unmoving as its heat tried to sear away at the liquid in vain. Closer and closer the miniscule drip of cum came to the sun. Until finally, it impacted on to the fiery prick instantly snuffing out all of its flames. The ball of flame, which had given out life longer than the human race had existed. Was destroyed utterly and completely in a span of minutes from Kirikas awakening. As much as the celestial object had tried to resist her, a single sperm cell would simply dwarf it by magnitudes at this point. Nothing remained of the life-giving sphere now as the pitiful speck of a speck of the godlike club leader had simply washed it away in a deluge of white. Had anyone been able to live on the sun, then they wouldn't even have seen it coming as the drop might have fallen rather slow, when you measured your speed at the speed of light. However, it had still fallen fast enough, that any living being known to man would have been completely unaware up until the point in, which it would have swallowed them whole. 

With the sun now gone, the only thing spreading a significant amount of heat in the solar system was the still growing Kirika completely obsessed with stroking her cock as she felt herself get closer and closer to an edge. An edge of pleasure, which she knew she had to cross. Her stroking turns frantic as she has to get over that edge as fast as possible, it is no longer just something. Which she needs but something, which she craves with all of her terrifyingly massive being. As she strokes herself, her growing flesh starts tower over the entire solar system. As she finally feels herself pass over the edge, she starts cumming with an explosive force blasting through several solar systems inside the galaxy destroying them in the foul ichor of her release. The blast keeps going like this for multiple minutes until that entire side of the galaxy is covered in her cum. Any living race in that area either dead or dying. Which fate would be the best was unknown to the human race. A sudden death and “revival” somewhere among them or a slow drawn out death, which could come at any minute as sperm cells larger than the tiny living beings imaginations allowed them to think of would slither across them, drowning them in the virile gloopy substance, that it consisted off. 

Humanity might have bickered over, which fate would be better or worse. Yet most of them were broken now, subservient to Kirika and her whims. As the titanic purple haired club leader basked in the sight of her work. Then, she looked down and smiled. She had felt a puzzling feeling around her cock, a feeling not quite unlike a massage. She had found it odd at first, but now it made sense. Her previous solar system in need of a source of warmth had cuddled up against the largest source of heat, which it could reach. And now, it was proudly spinning around her cock apparent harmony. 

Now, she truly owned the solar system and yet, she found herself craving more. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

More will be coming in the coming time.