- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

We are moving close to the climax now, so if you like the progress of the story so far please leave a review about, which parts that you like. Always interested in hearing additional opinions on my work.

More will be coming after this story, though i have yet to narrow down which universe that i will be writing in next.

Looking over everything surrounding her Kirika got overly excited, shaking in glee she looks over the dwindling galaxies as she slowly grows over her own. Slowly, she starts floating towards the next unruined galaxy in sight. The unclaimed souls beckoning her closer, her desire to consume and swell furthering her excitement. The sound of her previous statement having alerted the nearby regions to her presence as she grew out of her starry galaxy. Many of these regions merely heard a loud rumbling thunder of what, they could only assume to be a god. These insignificant cultures started praying in the vain hope, that they would be spared, that their way of life could continue as before. The few, that had managed to develop the proper technology to even view Kirika in the first place was panicking heavily. Riots erupted in the streets as the news of the enormous being spread. The Andromeda galaxy being the closest Kirika made her way there, the alliance of spacefaring races having collected their entire arsenal of ships to combat her. Kirika, however, didn´t even spot them, too tiny for her to distinguish between the small glittering stars inside the swirling field.

When she got there, the galaxy itself was about the size of her abundant chest. Smiling Kirika leaned in pressing her breasts against it, her nipples piercing inside the veil. The large fleshy nubs slowly ramming into the fleet of spaceships capable of leveling systems with ease. As the nipples got closer, they opened fire, their full force doing seemingly nothing to the massive beast. Kirika did feel something however, a tiny little pleasant tingle. It was enough for a low purring moan to rumble out of her lips, utterly terrifying the small ships as they met their doom as the pink surface crashed into them forcing the passengers into open space, in which only a few of them could survive. The few races capable of surviving in the cold vacuum of space watched their companions die a rather quick death, quick at least compared to their own. Kirika´s giant nipple only got closer with time, in desperation, the few survivors landed on the massive pink surface seeing it as some sort of haven from the massive goddess´s movements. However, as they landed. They saw her massive hand overshadow their location, Kirika was going to pinch her nipple for stimulation. 

The shadow fell heavy over the panicking spacefarers, they tried in vain to run away from the approaching digit of the colossal goddess. Slowly, the wrinkles of the finger became all, which the small beings could see and then they were crushed. Their bodies flattened against Kirika´s pristine skin, the utterly small splotches of blood unseen and unfelt by the giant goddess. Pinching her nipple, as she approached the galaxy Kirika moaned once more. She leaned forward in space as her immense bosom started to expand around the dwindling galaxy, her immense mounds closing in around the cluster as she started to press on each side with her arms.  Slowly, her soft mounds overwhelmed the countless nations scattered throughout the galactic region, her perfect flesh moving into their field of vision. Just a massive pink wall closing in quickly, the terrified collection of civilizations barely had the time to scream before the massive wall of tits smothered everything they had ever known. Their minds snapping from the very realization, that their lives were ended by a creature so vast, so magnificent. That they could never fathom, just how utterly large she was. 

Feeling every single soul perish between her massive breasts turned her on, getting her more and more aroused. As she spread apart her tits again, strings of sweat-filled with celestial debris clung to her skin. The strings of sweat drowning the last few uncrushed specks of the galaxy. Chuckling slightly Kirika was amused and incredibly aroused, her cock throbbing dripping precum already. The beads floating off and colliding with nearby solar systems, the tiny planets inside getting covered in the creamy fluids.

The musky smell warping the tiny population's minds into mindless servitude, their very souls fusing with the cum in complete servitude. Kirika kept stroking herself, so absorbed in it, that she never even noticed her cum moving away from her. So, enraptured in her indulgence of herself was she, that she didn´t even notice herself growing much larger than the galaxies around her. Neither did she notice, when a little galactic cluster got drawn towards her enormous ass by her superior gravity. The spinning galaxy slowly rotated closer and closer to the fat cheeks, the abyss of darkness between them almost reaching out towards the shining cluster.  The tiny mites living inside the cluster didn´t register the incoming danger, even as their galaxy was sucked inside the blackened abyss of Kirika´s ass cheeks. Slowly, however, it dawned on them, that something was wrong. A terrible smell started to spread across their lands, permeating the air with its foul mixture. The smell was so strong, that it gave rise to countless scientists trying to figure out where it came from. Time almost stood still, so slowly did they glide further inside. Their lives barely moving on, as the scientists labored away. The candle of their life burning almost as bright as a sun, they quickly discovered that it was gas seemingly from a humanoid creature. Yet they could not fathom, how it could spread so far and so quickly. Most of the scientists were stumped on this, their technology simply not advanced enough. But one had the tools and sought out the starts for answers, together with the rest of the galactic union they researched the phenomenon and came to the horrifying conclusion. Their entire galactic cluster was heading towards a colossal wrinkled opening, its dark hole emitting the vile smell. Mass panic erupted as the news was broadcast on the galactic wide web, yet the panic would reach higher levels when streams of the threat were leaked to the internet. 

It wasn´t until it reached the web, that the true horror was realized. The scientists had presumed, that it was some sort of black hole and their proximity was transporting some foul gasses from the other side to them. But the perverts on the net had other ideas, they quickly discovered the edges of the hole being quite like something else they knew all too well. A human asshole puckered to receive them on the stream, that was all they could see. The news of the true nature of their gateway spread like wildfire across the net. Cults were made, some speaking in reverence of the asshole, worshipping its glorious puckered shape and the bounty within waiting for them. A particular individual was incredibly excited for the puckered asshole, worshipping it at every waking moment. Walking in the streets with enlarged pictures of it, that individual wrote elaborate tales of how they would pierce beyond the disgusting veil and transcend into the heaven waiting inside. Another extreme arose as well, they believed that they would be saved from their fate if they could simply purify their sins. Of course, the two extremes clashed multiple times throughout the time, that it took their little universe to travel closer to the puckered lips of the asshole.  

As they got closer, their technology was able to detect more details than before. Sweat line the walls of the wrinkles as they moved ever so slowly. The sound, low at first, grew louder as they approached. Weirdly enough, their trip took years. Time warping around them, as they glided closer to the titanic hole. The slow sound echoed across the worlds, the wet slouches reverberating their existence with the shocks. Ever so slowly, the day came. The outmost planets collided with the asshole, they got stuck inside the sweaty wrinkles spinning around grinding against the walls. The citizens of these uncultured worlds immediately were crushed as the planets erupted into molten rock. The sight horrifying both cults knowing they would soon meet the same fate. Only the most devoted stuck to their fate, as chaos started to reign. Most took to getting their urges out and with the heavy smell of the goddess in the air, they mostly started a massive galaxy-wide orgy. All races coming together as they had the last fuck of their lives. 

Kirika barely felt them as the entire galactic cluster passed into the dark abyss of her asshole. The spin of the celestial objects tickling her slightly, the unfamiliar sensation giving her a creeping sense of arousal to add to her already immense lustful pleasure. Kirika had no clue to the state of the tiny galaxy as she felt it slowly spin within her, the walls of her ass getting teased and quivered with each second. Inside the tinies knew only darkness as the rumbling noise of Kirika´s quivering flesh surrounded them in their orgy. They stood no chance, as the teasing got too much for the massive goddess and she tensed her ass causing the walls inside her to collapse inwards on the little galaxy crushing it in an instant sniffing out all life inside her once more. The souls drifting into her held little meaning now, few of them stood out to her and those that did were marked as one of many and sent to her club members for grooming. She simply did not have time for all of them now, she was much too busy getting herself off to care about individual souls. The energy from them still aroused her, made her larger and much more dangerous. 

In front of her were the still dwindling galaxies, each one looking smaller than an ant to her and that gave her an idea. Peeling back the foreskin of her cock, a foul odor spread outwards and descended upon the minuscule galactic nations before her. Kirika may have grown rather recently, but beneath her glans were large, filthy and vile globs of smegma. The jelly-like substance exuding the impenetrable scent of her arousal over the insignificant systems, the ones advanced enough to figure out what was going on outside their galaxy had at first been watching in dreadful excitement. That excitement had turned to a bone-chilling fear creeping down their spines, as they stared in terror at the projected images of the massive goddess reaching for them. Her fingers guiding them towards their destination, a large smirk crept across her face as she knew, she held all these lives on her fingertip and she was going to use them as less than toys.  Slowly, she placed them down into a massive wad of her smegma. The foul yellow substance accepting them ever so slowly, it crept over them taking its time with each system submerged in the disgusting wad of smegma. All the people ever saw, was the massive wall of yellow-tinted goo crawl over them. They all tried to run, but there was nowhere to go. Neither on the planets as the smegma devoured them or off the planets as the smegma started to fill out the space between them dragging the galaxy further inside the goo. Little did it help, that Kirika was teasing herself by running her finger along the underside of her glans moving the blob with her finger. As she did more galaxies were drawn in by the force of her cock, each one getting sucked into her dick cheese as moaned loudly. Her teasing seemingly accelerated her growth as more galaxies got lost in the terrifyingly massive blobs of smegma along the inside of her foreskin. Finally, Kirika removed her finger from her cock and observed as the tiny sprinkles of light, which was all the galaxies were to her now, coalesced around the tip of her cock. A small giggle escaped her lips, the sound waves destroying several galaxies from the vibrations alone. 

With a perverted smile stretched across her face, she grasped tightly around her cock once more. Slowly, she pulled her foreskin back, the titanic wall of flesh rolling over almost every galaxy at her tip. Most were crushed against her bulbous cockhead, the few that escaped were either at the top point of her tip or pushed into the cavern of her foreskin under her glans doomed to get overwhelmed by her smegma inside. Then she started stroking herself once more, now with the knowledge of all these galaxies inside her foreskin. Her every movement dominating their existence dooming them to eternity worshipping her, she owned their pathetic lives and everything else. The thought was making her much more aroused than previously, the sound of her foreskin slurping as she moved it faster along her shaft making her crazy with need for more. And more she got, her growth went out of control. Her flesh barrelling across the cosmos sucking in anything living as it did, the massive beads of precum ending thousands of tiny galaxies each. Her fun was interrupted however when she felt her back hit a wall. She had finally made it to the edge of the universe and now she was going to break it.