- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The final and largest chapter to this story.

This story is not for the faint of heart, so i wish you a wild and filthy ride through it.

It would bring me joy, if you actually commented on it. Tell me, what you liked and dislike about it. Those sort of things.

 


Slowly, she felt the invisible wall behind her give way to her body, her back pushing against it with increased force as she got even bigger. The magnitude of her moans grew, deeper and deeper they rung. Soon even distant gods and goddesses felt their rumbling quakes. As Kirika effortlessly grew bigger within the diminishing sphere called the universe. The entire space within the sphere clouding with a thick fog robbing all living of their lifeforce, they were all siphoned into the ascending goddess. All they felt were Kirika´s rumbling moans, her quaking pleasure-filled throbs, her terrifying movements, and her all-encompassing presence. All they heard was her blood pumping, her voice moaning, her body creaking as it stretched larger. All they smelt was Kirika´s awe-inspiring musk as their minds were quickly corrupted. Even if they had previously thought of the smell as disgusting or vile, they no longer cared and were now throwing themselves around trying to inhale as much of it as possible. Kirika took her time siphoning everything around her, she knew she had all the time in the world. Nothing could stand against her, nothing could even attempt to stop her.  

A minor god looked up into the sky, he had been playing around with his world in ways only gods could do, yet now he found himself looking upwards at a sight he had never wanted to see. A wall of pink, throbbing, pulsating, flesh covered in an abominable slimy ichor on the surface. He had used the limited powers of his to play around with the tiny surface dwellers of his world and staring upwards, he now realized, that he was going to face the same fate as them. Yet, the spot of Kirika´s mind-warping cock, which he could observe was so insignificant to her, that she could house the god's entire world and place an equal one next to it and they would never be able to meet. A hair widths line between them making their meeting impossible, even gods may die in time and they would both die of age before they had any hope of seeing one another. And now, that god could only stare upwards as the flesh in question inched closer and closer to his world. On instinct, he knew there was no escape. In reality, it was a much harsher situation than even that. As Kirika expanded, the mere force of it was pushing away everything around her. The speed of them just slightly slower than the speed of her own growth, the act seemed deliberate and intentional. Yet, it was a complete coincidence, at least at first. 
Kirika had noticed the sweetness of drawing it out, when the souls of the other world, which she had instantly destroyed came back to her. They had been confused, few of them realized the new situation and few of them were ready to truly worship her for all of eternity. All of them required more “training”, more work and the worst thing was the feeling as they joined with her. It was still sweet, joyful and euphoric to her. Yet, it lacked a spice, which she craved. It lacked fear, terror, and awe. She needed them to realize she was coming for them, she needed them to realize that she was cumming for them. She wanted all to see, all to feel and all to smell her. She was going to be their world, both in life and in the afterlife. A few select civilizations selected to live on her magnificent body inside special sheltered areas for her amusement. She would take great pleasure in knowing, that a massive collection of them was dependant on her for food, shelter and drinking fluids. She even got herself turned further on, by knowing that not everyone would even get to drink her sweat. Some of them would have to be completely reliant on her cum to survive. The thought sent her over the edge once more, and her glorious appendage once again spewed its load out into the universe. A vast white blob now covering most of it. 

As she covered the universe in her creamy release, the wall behind her burst and as it did her growth speed up significantly. Soon, the immense sphere was small to her and as she looked around. She saw multiples spheres of the varying sizes floating around. She had now entered the multiversal size, a size few thought real or even imaginable. Yet here she stood, in all her divine glory as she looked at the spheres with a lustful expression. Her eyes gazed upon the balls filled with life, and with a smirk, she took one of the smaller ones and inserted into her slit. Slowly, it sunk through the bubbling precum, the sphere too small to even leave an impression on its way down. When it finally reached her balls, she felt it. Instantly, the entire universe was churned up and turned into cum. The slew of souls joining with her, sure they were confused, but the act itself had been too hot for her not to do it. Too arousing for her not to start jerking her cock even more. 

Soon, she went on a carnivorous rampage through the universal spheres, she grabbed handfuls of them and shoved them down her cock. She cared little for their own enjoyment, as they were invaded by her precum on the way down. She cared nothing for their survival rate. She just needed more of them inside her. She wanted all of them inside her, her mind screamed at her as her switch flipped and she jammed universe after universe down into the gaping slit of her cock. Not even a tenth of them made it the entire way down, yet Kirika just moaned with a happy expression on her face as she went about it, as if she was eating a regular meal. Soon, she craved the bigger universal spheres, yet her mind was too obsessed and all that grew was her already intense cock. It flopped down as it swelled, the thing standing outrageously from her body. The veiny appendage now almost as large as she herself was, yet she loved it all the same. Wrapping her soft, full and beyond head-sized tits around herself, she started to give herself a titjob. Her soft skin moving along her flesh urged her on, the increasing tension only heightening her arousal as she led herself to an explosive finish coating much of the area in her thick, gloopy cum.  

Shaking herself mostly out of her own lust-filled haze, she took another look at herself and realized. She could change herself as she wanted to now, she did not need anything anymore as not even the increased amount of souls seemed to have increased her size anymore. 

“Yeeesss. Now, this. This is how it should be.” 

Kirika happily exclaimed as she pinched her nipples working them with a fervor hotter than any sun. Now she looked around at the universal spheres, she spotted one quite a distance away, which should serve her quite well for her most recent craving. Slowly, she drifted towards the sphere in question and could truly compare it to herself. The thing was massive compared to any of the other spheres, smaller spheres orbited around it. 

“Perfect.” 

Kirika said with a growing smirk on her face as she reached out and picked up the orbiting spheres, the things tiny little glowing sphere smaller than a corn of sand. And now she held a handful of them and she knew just where to stash them away. With her other hand, she pulled down the foreskin on her glorious cock. Quickly, she spotted the stains of cum building up underneath her glans. With a smirk, she ran her hand with the universal sand over it. The sand-like universes drifting down and getting caught in the putrid cum, slowly sinking into the ocean deep goo. Then, she lined herself up with the large sphere, bringing her cock right up to it. She feels the wall of the universe touching her tip, the sensitive organ conveying a heavenly feeling back to her. 

“Mhmmn... Yeah, this is exactly, what I want right now.” 

She merely says as she thrusts forward, her cock easily piercing the wall of the largest universe in existence. Her cock barrelling through it from one end and hitting the other end with a loud thud. The crash shaping the once round sphere into a prolonged shape more fit for her cock, she could have remodeled the entire thing just by thought alone. Yet, she had wanted to use a cruder method for this, to provide herself more of that heavenly pleasure. So, she thrust into the prolonged sphere, which promptly was filled with her cock. The massive schlong already spewing its tell-tale signs of precum all over the tiny worlds within. The filth stained cock stained the spherical world in its disgusting fluids. A few vague humanoid shapes could be seen moving around inside, these humanoids were gods and goddess. They all owned parts of the universe and some of them even knew and dreamed of reaching the multiverse. Yet, their ambitions were naught compared to Kirika´s immense need for pleasure. She needed to be satiated and nothing seemed able to do exactly that. 

Her cock now inside the universe, which covered it much like a sleeve. She was using the largest known universe as a simple cocksleeve, the mere realization got her to spurt a little bit of cum into her new toy. The overflowing goo spread like a wildfire in the top of the sphere drowning countless worlds, and then a terrifying thing happened. Kirika´s foreskin receded from her glans and the reeking scent of her disgusting old fermenting smegma started to spread throughout the systems. The nearby systems are occupied by a small pantheon, which gets slowly dragged closer to the absolutely festering cum. With their near-infinite power, they can see out into the universe and all they see is just the filthy ever-filthy globs of smegma, which they are getting closer and closer too. A council is held between the thirteen of the pantheon, a single god and twelve goddesses. A few of them are slowly getting affected by the mere smell of the almost infinite dimension of smegma, which they are drifting towards. These three girls all argue, that they simply can´t fight back and they should instead embrace their fate and start worshipping this infinite goddess by doing all they could just to try and please her, instead of pleasing their pathetic husband of a god. 

Each of the goddesses, who argued for accepting Kirika slowly changed in appearance as they did. Their breasts grew fuller, their hips grew thicker, their ass grew fatter and a rather large cock started to bulge out from their crotch. The look of shook on their fellow goddesses was immense, a battle ensued where the remaining ten gods of the pantheon successfully repel the three corrupted goddesses before they manage to do much. Yet, they can´t help but notice the overpowering pervasive musky smell of Kirika growing stronger and stronger as they near. They couldn´t bring themselves to killing the corrupted goddesses, as they still saw their old companions reflected in their eyes. Soon, the skies grew stagnant and vile above them as they entered the space just a little away from Kirika´s massive glans. By now, all of their subjects were panicking, falling over, dying, suffocating or worse. None of them got corrupted like the gods themselves had shown some signs of, more of the females had grown fuller breasts, some had gotten thicker hips and others had grown a much fatter ass. A single one of them hid a bulge away under her skirt, feeling too embarrassed to admit it to the rest. The male god had changed as well, gone were his precious muscles, his gritted face, his long flowing beard. They had all decayed by the time, they arrived at the source of the smell. Now, his skin was smooth, his hair flowing long locks, his lips puffed and supple and his height smaller than any of the goddesses by more than a head. The people of their worlds saw the changes occurring in their gods and realized, that they could not protect them, they could not fight back. The gods had been standing there trying to push back against the pull of Kirika´s massive cock and they were losing the battle.  
As the world itself started to fall into the disgusting smegma stretching across the sky and beyond, the three corrupted goddesses sprung free of their imprisonment. Each of them incredibly aroused already, however instead of fighting against their equals, they went out into their world and started destroying it by releasing their sexual appetite. They crushed, maimed, smothered and fucked their way across the realm, which they had been protecting just days prior. Their cum rained down and drowned billions, yet the smell of it was completely overwhelmed and undermined by the pungent smell of the fermenting cum above. Slowly, their entire realm started to float on top of a single glop of this malevolent smegma, the vile ocean spreading out so far that even with near omnipotence, they could not spot an end to the unspeakably vile and vulgar yellow tainted realm of cum. The edges of their realm were slowly being corroded by the mere touch of the gut-churning fluid, each second demanding more and more of their power diverted to keeping the land intact. Yet, still, pieces crumbled off and sunk into the seemingly endless dimension of rotting cum. None of their subjects were alive anymore if any had survived their mere descent to the surface of this forsaken place, then they had been killed by the corrupted goddesses having their fun. Soon there was little left, but the temple which the pantheon resided in. The impressive structure already looking like a ruin, pieces of it was decaying rapidly at the terrifying approach of the repugnant tide lapping away at their place of residence. 

All of the goddesses were showing clear signs of corruption at this point, every single of them looked more and more like a sleazy whore. Had it not been for the very scent of Kirika perverting the entire universe, then their own smells would have been noticed. Each of the goddesses now sported huge and throbbing cocks, which they did not bother hiding in the slightest. The singular god was frightened by his companions at this point, he looked at them with horror and disgust. Yet, something was bubbling in him, a kind of excitement. Something, he simply could not place. At this point, he could pass for a woman completely. He had grown a set of breasts much larger than his own head, each of them full of milk. His butt was looking fatter than even the goddesses, his hips could be described as childbearing. And to his horror, his cock was slowly, but surely shrinking away. 

The three corrupted goddesses all banged on the shield outside, what little remained of the other goddesses' minds yet resisted the allure of simply dropping the shield. Yet, the god knew, that it was just a matter of time before they all cracked. That day he went to sleep and a creeping realization woke him up. Something hot and hard was already in his mouth, it was forcing its way down his throat sealing off his means of breathing. Panicked, he awoke to the sight of one of his former wives ramming her monstrous veiny cock down his throat. Frantic, he pushed her away, she started laughing as he ran. He knew he could not get away, yet he tried to run as fast as he could. Every time his feet touched the ground, he stepped in something wet and sticky. Horrified, he stopped up and looked down. It was as he feared. The smegma had gotten inside, he was at first simply walking in a puddle-deep layer of it, but as he got closer to the center of their temple, it became deeper and deeper. When he got into the meeting hall, he was waddling around in the malignant stuff to his knees. There he found them, all of them. All twelve of the goddesses were standing there, almost as if they had been waiting for him. Quickly they surrounded him, he was besieged from all sides. Each of them naked and eyeing his features.  
In an instant, one of them was behind him. Her hand gripped tightly around the back of his head and with a wicked smile, she forced him down underneath the surface of the putrid fluid. As he struggled against the force keeping him down, he could not keep himself from swallowing mouthful after mouthful of the revolting goo. At first, the taste was absurd and repugnant, yet as he got more, something in him changed and the taste started to become addictive. Quickly, he almost stopped struggling and started chewing instead. He craved the taste, he longed for more. And as he was pulled up, he almost despaired the loss of the constant filling taste. Absentmindedly, he looked downwards over his body. At first, it was to look at the filth, which he craved. Then something drew his attention, something was missing entirely. He looked down through the valley of his cleavage, the massive cleft almost making it impossible for him to do so, and what he found shocked him. His cock was entirely gone and in its place was an entrance, a dripping enticing entrance, of course, she knew what it was. She simply hanged her head and accepted it, she was no longer a man, now she was a woman. No, even less than a woman. She was just a disgusting slut for her mistresses to do with as they pleased. She did not fight back when the goddesses started to use her for their depraved needs. As they stuck their cocks into her ass, her pussy, her mouth, her ears, her nose, and even her brain, she never fought back. Instead, she offered a silent prayer of thanks to the all-powerful mistress granting her this pleasure, a silent prayer of thanks to Kirika. Slowly, they get overwhelmed by the putrid dickcheese and as they submerged into the vile substance, they all cum and proclaimed their service to the one and only Kirika. 

Kirika merely smirked, her mere presence corrupting, drowning and crushing millions of pantheons in seconds to her. Her grin would have appeared playful, yet disturbing to anyone capable of watching the spectacle playing out before her. 

“How utterly futile. All their life, all their accomplishments and all they will ever amount to is this. A mere nano-second of pleasure for me.” 

With a great and deep moan, Kirika starts to pull herself slowly back out of her sleeve again. Yet, she stops halfway out and with a wicked grin, she slams herself into the universal sphere once again. The mere act of doing this sends her foreskin rolling forward. The rumbling herculean wall of skin rolling over anything caught in its path with little concern, nothing could dare to even try and stop it. The few struggling worlds, that yet remained in her smegma could only look upwards as they were crushed underneath the tide of flesh. Kirika did not stop there however, she was determined to get as much pleasure out of this universe as she could. She continued to use it, thrusting into it, ramming her throbbing cock into it again and again at an increasing pace. The mere shockwaves of this almost causing cracks to appear in the universal sphere's walls. A mere fraction of the realms remained when she finally felt that her climax was approaching. With a pulse of power, she moved every single of the remaining worlds in an instant to her quivering tip. The pulsing pink surface covering the sky for all of the ones left alive, in just a moment they would all be washed away in a sea of white. Yet, the flesh before them pulsed unrelentingly and unnaturally. All they could do was prepare themselves for the end and pray to stay alive. 

Inside the beyond universal sacks of Kirika, a single tiny sphere was still lit up with light and life. This one sphere´s technology was so advanced, that they were capable of viewing beyond their own universe. Yet, that was not an advantage for them at this moment, as all they could see was a despair-inducing sight. Around them were twenty spheres, they had all been bustling and full of life before they had been pulled into this accursed place. Now, they were barren, hollow, devoid of life and the most terrifying thing to the tiny residents was the gaping holes in each of them. Large, massive holes slathered in a white and sticky goo. They had seen exactly, what had happened on their live feed and the mere sight of it had broken every last citizen of the previously proud and advanced universe. They had watched as the horrifying creature had battered against each sphere until it finally relented and gave way. They had watched as the slimy, white and tadpole-like thing had destroyed everything as it entered the sphere. They had watched, powerless to stop it, powerless to look away. Riots had happened in the streets, people had been killed, murdered and raped. Yet, they could not turn off the broadcast. They had the means to watch, but not travel and try and fight back. And even, if they could, the knowledge of what the beast was brought them further down into despair. The thing that had killed all those universes, the thing bringing them pain, sorrow, and fear? That thing was one single sperm. Just a singular cell inside an ocean of cum in Kirika´s titanic nuts. When they realized that, this all-powerful thing was just one of over a billion nearby, they quickly lost all will to live. A majority tried to take their own life but found their bodies unwilling to let them do so. Their bodies lived on after death, their minds kept there, their conscious alive and capable of thought, speech, and feeling. If you tried to shot yourself, the wound healed partially back up. Crushing was the same, even something as painful as burning did not allow them the peaceful rest, that they desired.  

As the massive sperm cell turned towards them, the citizens grew more desperate. Masses tried to kill themselves and escape the oncoming destruction. Every single attempt failed. Spent, battered, bruised and broken, they looked up to the broadcast as their universe cracked. The shell split open and the single cell burst inside, the white wall of its body pressed against every side of the sphere. Every single living life was extinguished then and there, most breathing a final sigh of relief, just happy that it was over. Yet, their minds found themselves trapped, bound to Kirika for all eternity and in despair, they all wailed and sobbed. A thumping grew louder and louder until a rushing roar erupted. The sperm cell looked towards the sound and then was quickly dragged off with everything else towards the exits. Kirika was cumming. 

As her climax started to rattle through her, Kirika looked down at the pathetic universe, which had just moments prior been her cocksleeve. Now the tiny and pathetic thing was barely covering the very tip of her cock. The remaining systems, which she had placed along her tip could only beg as they could feel, what was coming. And as the first blast exited her slit, it tore right through their prayers, lives and their entire universe. The very first nanosecond of the first blast had been enough to fill the sphere with her cum, yet she kept going for multiple minutes more. The tide of cum filling up more and more of the multiverse´s space. When she was finally done, she smiled contently and looked out over the multiverse. Everywhere, that she looked was filled with an image of white, an image of her. A few systems yet remained, those pathetic things forever tormented by the smell of her cum.  

Having recovered from her all-consuming orgasm Kirika smiled, as her eyes burst into purple flames and a radiant glow shined off her. 

“I think, it is time, that I looked for new playthings.” 

She calmly stated as the glow turned into a flash and she vanished, leaving a broken multiverse in her trail. Forever marking it as hers and hers alone, for all eternity and for all generations to come. No gods would spawn there without her mark, without her influence and nothing could change that. 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed the trip with Kirika.

For a little sneak peak, at my next venture. I will simply say, that it has to do with a guild full of mages and leave the imagination to you. Don´t wait up for it, since it will take a while before you will come to see the fruits of that labor.