- Text Size +

"What is that? Why is it purple?" Kyoko voiced those questions into the air unaware, that she was even doing it. Her face turning slightly pale at the sight. "K-K-Kyoko. Did-did you say, that anything could have happened to Kirika r-r-right?" Komon asked with a shaking voice. She started to extend her arm towards the sky, her finger pointing right at the middle of it all. "This might sound crazy, but. Uhm, co-could that be Kirika?" She asked with a hint of fear in her voice.

It was something, that none of them had considered up until that point. Yet it would explain quite a lot, the sound, the voice, the shaking all of them was caused by the simple act of her speaking. It was all true however Kirika the purple-haired bombshell of an amazon had turned into a being of such scale that just one of her eyes alone was enough to put their planet's size to shame. her sheer scale couldn't even be conceived from the earth itself. she, however, could both see and feel it.

*UUUHHNNNMMMMM*

A massive moan knocked everyone off their feet, the humongous eye in the sky moving slightly. A sort of glace appeared to coat the eye giving it an appearance more akin to glass. The air itself was slowly changing around them as Kirika´s very moans expelled a powerful enough force to drive her smell to the planet, she had called home just hours ago. At first, it was barely noticeable, but as Kirika continued whatever caused her to moan it grew in intensity. Until a seemingly sweet smell covered the entire planet. To the Eiken Club, this smell reminded them of Kirika, but something was slightly amiss. It was a slight change in her regular smell. Unnoticeable to someone, who was just smelling her for the first time. But to the members of the Eiken club, it stood out. It was a pungent musky smell, which one never expected to find in the open. It was the smell of arousal, it dawned on the girls much faster than Densuke. Who even though he had been smothered by her a multitude of times, could barely tell, that the smell was different. "She. She is aroused?" Chiharu asked getting flustered and her cheeks blushing red.

 

*MMMMMHHHHMMMMM*

 

Kirika moaned once more though, this time something different happened as well. It was not something, which the club members could see happening beyond Kirika´s eye moving slightly. Kirika was, in fact, moving her hand above the earth, a single finger pointing downwards towards the planet. Slowly, gently Kirika moved her finger downwards towards the planet specifically towards the American continent. Terror started to erupt as the sky became filled with Kirika´s finger, as the finger descended riots started, mayhem occurred, and anarchy reigned. Looting filled the cities as people were grabbing, whatever they could. Either to try and survive by fleeing from the sky falling on them or just accepting their imminent demise and wanting a bit of luxury in their final hours. However slowly, as slowly as the finger descended. The people on the ground stopped fleeing, looting, destroying and some even stopped thinking. At first, it was a handful of people. Who simply stopped in their tracks, stopped in their car not even bothering to reach for the brake. But as the cataclysmic finger descended further and furthermore stopped in. When they had all stopped the finger was only slightly above the tallest buildings in the nation, as it began to effortlessly flatten the buildings without slowing down a slight bit further something strange happened to the population. Almost simultaneously, they all dropped to their knees and started praying. Not to whatever god, they believed in no, they all prayed to one thing. They all prayed to Kirika, not for protection, not to save their lives and not even to spare them. They all prayed for her and her vastness to continue, what she was doing. As the buildings crumbled bits and pieces fell on the praying citizens crushing them, yet no one cared anymore. Their minds had given completely into Kirika and wanted only one for the incomprehensible finger in the sky to touch down. Kirika, however, had no clue any of this was happening, but for her plan to succeed, she had to be careful with the planet. So, she simply continued lowering her finger slowly, the buildings she encountered offered so little resistance, that she was uncertain if they were even there to begin with.

 

When her finger finally descended upon the earth, the shock could be felt the globe over. It shook the Eiken Club members to the ground, but this time they had heard no sound. Except a low rumble, which should not have shaken them so. "What just happened?" asked Densuke with panic clearly written on his face. He was darting his head to one side and then the other in quick succession clearly looking for the cause. Before anyone could answer him, however, something they all could see happened. The eye in the sky was moving, they could see a small part of Kirika´s face at this point. Slowly her eye disappeared from view and was replaced with an expansive view of her cheek. It was at this point, that they truly understood just how aroused Kirika was. Her cheeks had a faint reddish hue to them, she was blushing quite heavily. Their view kept changing however as they unknowingly descended. Some of them started to realize the truth when Kirika´s neck came into view, however. "I-I think, that it is us, that is moving," said Kyoko amazed by the spectacle before her. "But then where are we going?" she continued. Of course, Kyoko already had a good idea of just where Kirika was dragging the poor planet to, but she was simply too afraid of the possibility. "Don´t you have some way, that we can check that Kyoko?" Asked Densuke uncertainly. A light lit up on Kyoko´s face. An idea had clearly come to her. "Follow me to my lab, quickly!" Kyoko yelled as she quickly sprinted in the direction of her lab, her coat fluttering in the wind-generated from her speed. The rest of the club followed, and they quickly arrived at the lab. Kirika was taking her sweet time with moving the planet very gently, so they were still at around her neck in height when they arrived.

 

Inside the lab stacks of junk was stacked to the ceiling along the walls, it was all Kyoko´s failed inventions. The far wall was the only wall, where junk was not stacked at. Instead, a giant computer stood imposingly tall. "With this." Kyoko started and pointed at the computer. "I should be able to access the various satellites in outer space." she continued. "We should be able to get a view of what going on like that." Kyoko finished with a slight gleam in her eye. She was obviously excited for the opportunity to utilize this option, even though their situation should have horrified her.

They all stacked up close to the computer as Kyoko started tapping away at the keyboard and the computer roared to life. "Just give me a second to load up the image," Kyoko said after locating the right program.

Slowly the image loaded in on the screen, the image showed Kirika in her full splendor holding the planet down with a single finger wider than it. The tiny blue marble could barely be seen, as it moved slowly downwards due to the slight weight Kirika was putting on it. This was all something, which they had all been prepared for, however, they were still quite shocked to see their former club president doing these actions. There was no remorse on Kirika´s face, in fact, her face was contorted in a perverse smile. She was obviously enjoying this situation, that they were in. From her face, they looked down her vast body. Her long smooth neck going down to her bountiful chest. Chiharu and Komoe had always had a slightly bigger bust than her, however now even her beautiful nipple outclassed them and their entire planet in size. The vast canyon between her breasts could store their entire solar system in the smooth plains. Her abdomen was a magnificent smooth surface of chiseled flesh, Kirika had never been one to heavily work out but she kept in shape. Her arms were toned as were her legs and sweat could be seen forming on the surface, a single drop large enough to contest all the water on earth. However, the thing that had everyone in the room in shocked silence. Was the area around Kirika´s crotch, the sight they found there was incredible in its entirety.

A cock was protruding out from Kirika´s crotch. It was terrifyingly huge, at least as enormous as Kirika´s forearm. A set of titanic balls dangled underneath her vast schlong of a matching enormity. These mind-numbingly huge wrecking balls were as big as Kirika´s fists, they churned and churned achingly waiting to unleash their heavily pent up load. At the tip of Kirika´s massive dick were her bulbous cockhead and its colossal slit, its vastness covered by a dollop of white cream pouring out of the planet-sized hole. Enough of Kirika´s pre had already poured out to run down the side of her cock, where it met her hand. Which was currently in the process of slowly moving up and down jerking the mighty length.