- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A bit more depravity incoming for you all.

Having the solar system rotate around her cock was quite fun to Kirika, yet she desperately craved something more. Something grander than just the solar system. Looking over her previous release, she saw simply her white cum covering thousands of solar systems. The sight of her tremendous and powerful eruption of cum caused her cock to throb once more, it throbbed in need of an even greater flood. As if to answer her need her body started growing once more, her flesh groaned and bulged as she added to her vastness once more.  

Her body grew such, that the solar system floating in space around her cock simply could not follow it anymore. The gravity of the immense pillar pulling them further in, until everything that used to be that solar system crashed into the expanding divinity's growing pillar of lust. The intensity of the massive growth almost too much for Kirika to bear, the needy sensation of wanting more only getting stronger as she got larger. Few of humanity was still not corrupted by her, they begged for her to stop. To be content with, what she already had. Their prayers falling on deaf ears as the goddess simply did not care for them. Her previous club members completely under her thrall, as they riled up the crowd inside her to spur their goddess on to even greater heights. Their previous resistance all but forgotten, only Densuke still struggled against Kirika. Yet he knew how futile, that it was. As the goddess simply grew on, each of her churning nuts able to house multiple solar systems inside them. 

She didn't need to move to the other systems, her body grew to meet them. The sickening sound of the flesh expanding as it bulldozed through the galaxy. Each second a new system got crushed along her body as she mercilessly grew larger. 

Nothing existed to stop the wall of flesh, thst was Kirika. Any system capable of spaceflight tried, their weapons of mass destruction not even tickling the terrifying club leader. The clouds of smoke formed by their weapons unseen at Kirika's scale. Her vastness simply too much to even comprehend for the less than mite like civilizations, who met their end as a result of her simple growth. 

Each end only fuelling her lust for more as their soul got absorbed into her body. Their point of impact seemingly determining, where their consciousness ended up. As each of them “woke” up confused and unable to truly move. However as more souls joined her, the space within grew. They still were completely aware of the ongoing events outside, but as more and more joined them a land of sorts were created. A plane of existence utterly devoted to Kirika, as everything inside could be said to come from her. 

Outside, Kirika simply grew on. Pleased at the mites accepting their new life. Soon her body would hit the edge of the galaxy, but she wanted so much more fun first. Her ass enveloped multiple stars as she grew. The systems smothered between her cheeks, the lucky ones got crushed right then and there. The unlucky ones, they faced a much harsher fate. As they avoided certain destruction from Kirika's massive butt, they floated further and collided with her puckered asshole. The wrinkly hole swallowing a couple of them inside, where the stinky gasses immediately killed them all. As they succumbed, they nurses their fate and their tormentor and therefore were signed a much worse fate. The land, which they ended up in. Was not the almost veritable paradise of the others. No, they were subjected to the smell, that they died to for the rest of their meagre existence. Doomed to repeat that moment for all time. As each of then slowly was driven mad, a single unreachable light always shone in the distance. A way out for them, yet it was always out of reach. 

Kirika was simply having fun growing, she had resumed her masturbation. However, she left her throbbing cock alone for now and instead tended to her cavernous pussy. The folds swallowing countless civilizations as she grew, her fingers crushing the tiny lights against her wet folds. The small explosive force of the stars tickling Kirika in just the way, which she wanted. The fiery explosion of hundreds of solar systems barely anything more than a singe of pleasure for her. Truly, she was a goddess, she held absolute power over all their lives, she had worshippers and her own realm and her powers were still growing with her body and by extension her body count. As she played around with her lips, teasing them more systems drifted inside her exposed cunt. A few spacefaring races tried escaping the wet cavern with their fastest ships capable travelling between solar systems in less than an hour. Yet, they found the black abyss, that was Kirika´s wet pussy growing faster than they could fly. All they could do was drop to their knees and pray for mercy, which would never come. 

Her cock expanding forward, the mighty tip colliding with thousands of solar systems as it grew catching hundreds in the precum alone. The thick tide enveloping countless civilizations as they got absorbed in the span of nanoseconds. Suddenly appearing inside Kirika´s plane of existence, where they were overwhelmed by the worshippers of Kirika. The most fervent worshippers the girls of the Eiken club small giants themselves each one the size of a building to the tinies inside as they commanded everyone to worship their goddess Kirika. All these worshippers barely affecting Kirika merely making her cock feel a pleasant tingle of pleasure, the tingle barely teasing her cock making it throb in need of more as it barrelled forward in rampant growth with Kirika dooming more worlds to join the others. The vast foreskin destroying countless solar systems, before she knew it Kirika started to see the edge of the galaxy, she was inhabiting. The realization of outgrowing a galaxy and still hungering for more made Kirika moan a deep thundering moan causing her to swallow multiple solar systems most of them didn´t even reach her stomach to be dissolved inside her strong acid. 

With time, Kirika´s head reached the top of the galaxy and her feet the bottom. As she started to breakthrough on each side of the milky way. The devastated galaxy truly a milky way now filled with Kirika´s musky cum as her cock pierces through the galactic veil along with the rest of her body alerting any sapient species capable of viewing other galaxies of her immense body and growth. 

“Yes, see this is more like it. Everything is just a toy to me. A tiny little toy, which deserves to be played with until it breaks apart.” 

The words travelled far and wide rumbling across the galaxy and spreading outwards further. Telling the rest of the universe of what Kirika had in store for them. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Where is she going to go next?

Find out in the next installment coming to you sometime in the future.