- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Once focused on rescuing and protecting wild Pokémon, Lusamine shifts the Aether Foundations operations to raising and nurturing the shrunken Trainers in the Alola Region.  However, when approached by Moon and Acerola to become part of the system that subjects those poor, vulnerable 'children' to such cruelty, she has some conditions. Forced to take the role of Melemele Island's only Trial Captain, Wicke brings home a fresh batch of 'sons' waiting to be smothered in love and affection, safe from the women of the world that would torture them for their own amusement.  However, she can only directly raise so many 'sons'...


Contains: Mommydom, Willing and Unwilling Vore, Odor, Scat, Entrapment, Feet, Sweat and Breast Milk

 


“Hmm… I see, so even Ilima has vanished.  That’s quite a shame, he was such a great Trial Captain.”  The President of the Aether Foundation said, hearing what her two visitors had to say after they came to speak with her about some urgent business.  “And I assume neither of you had anything to do with his disappearance?”  Sitting at her desk, she looked over their League’s first champion and the young princess of the Alola region.  It had only been a few days since the Molecular Redistributor App had been launched in the region, but she had long since prepared her organization for the drastic shift it would cause.

 

“N-N-No, I sw-swear!  Ilima was fantastic at his job.  Kind and encouraging but stern when it called for it…  He made sure Trial Goers were ready for the Trials.”  The young champion replied, her heart clearly on his sleeve.  “But the position is so dangerous now since, you know, he’s supposed to lose somewhat regularly.”  She could understand his reasons and supported his decision, but if he wasn’t defeated why didn’t he come to her for help?  “Am I that untrustworthy of a Champion?”

 

Seeing her co-League representative’s depressed expression, the bubbly purple haired girl tackled her with a hug.  “Oh, don’t worry about him, whether he’s hiding from girls or hidden in one, there isn’t much we can for him anymore.  Instead, we need to focus on replacing him and Hala.  Thankfully Olivia was able to convince Professor Burnet to take Kiawe’s place and as Ula’Ula’s new Kahuna I’ll figure something out for my Trial Captains, but Melemele is the starting point.”  Turning to the beautiful blonde mother of two, she smiled brightly.  “So we were hoping you’d like to take the title of Melemele’s honorary Kahuna, Lusamine.  We already talked to all the new girls in power on the island and they’ll have someone else handle the island’s affairs, we just need a strong Trainer to weed out the weak, unprepared or unworthy trainers taking the Island Challenge.”

 

While surprised by the suggestion, as a business woman, Lusamine retained her calm, composed expression.  “Oh?  While it would be an honor to help the Pokémon League in your time of need, have you forgotten what our new mission plan is?  We shelter the poor children abandoned by the female Trainers that shrink them on a whim.”  Leveling a stern gaze on the two, it would be a lie if she were to say the current shift in power didn’t anger her a bit.  Shrinking Trainers was fine, even the most ugly man became so tiny and adorable once they could fit in the palm of your hand.  No, the problem was what the women who shrunk them did afterwards.  With the exception of Olivia’s accessory business, she had witnessed some of the videos circulating online, cruelly eating them for sport, using them for sexual relief without consideration for their safety, or any other manner of execution that crossed their depraved minds!  “Those poor children need to be sheltered and protected, this world is far too cruel to them now, and being the Mother of thousands now takes an enormous amount of time.”

 

While Moon looked a bit conflicted, remembering some of the Trainers she had shrunken and what she had done to them, Acerola didn’t share in that dilemma and merely grinned widely at Lusamine.  “And we understand the position we wish to put you in.  What would it take for you to accept?”

 

Hiding a sly smile with her crossed hands, the shrewd President leaned forward.  “Well…”

 


Months Later

Verdant Cavern, Melemele Island

 

Being the first stop for those wishing to participate in the Island Challenge and hopefully the Alola League beyond that, it was a famous location, or rather infamous for those with too much to lose.  As the morning sun slowly began to rise, there was already a line of people and Trainers waiting by the time Aether Branch Chief Wicke arrived.

 

“My, there are so many this week.  This is all because of that silly rumor circulation in the other regions I bet.”  She thought, sighing at the amount of work she would have to do.

 

Apparently there was someone going around to the other regions telling Trainers that if a single Champion opposed the recent changes to Pokémon battles that everything would go back to normal.  Given how new the League in Alola is, male Trainers that are able to escape their home regions have been flooding into Alola thinking it’s Elite Four and Champions are less experienced and thus weaker.  If only word that not a single non-Alolan male Trainer has yet made it past Hapu were to make its way to the rest of the world, perhaps fewer would be willing to come to Alola or at the very least not look down on the region just because its League is newer.

 

But facts and theories aside, the reality of the matter facing the mature, motherly woman was right in front of her and wouldn’t go away on its own.  “Well, no use complaining now.  If I hurry, I might be able to get back to the office before dark.”

 

Not being a true Trainer herself, the way Wicke oversaw the Verdant Cavern Trial was slightly different than her predecessor, Ilima, did.  While she wouldn’t issue commands during the battle with the Totem Pokémon, losing against either of them counted as losing to her.  Likewise, failing to complete the puzzle, or losing to the Pokémon before clearing the Trial was treated as being defeated by Wicke herself since she was the one who was responsible for treating their injuries.  Also, while all the Pokémon in the cavern are wild, they all warmed up to the lovable bespectacled beauty.

 

By the end of the day, after a total of exactly 98 Challengers, Wicke received the last, shrunken Trainer from the Totem Gumshoos, her 18th for the day.  “My, my, thank you.”  She said warmly, patting the abnormally large Gumshoos’ head.  Putting the defeated boy into her bag, she pulled out a special treat made from Oran and Leppa Berries.  “You did fantastic today, as usual.”

 

“If that’s all these Totem Pokémon can do, these Island ‘challenges’ are going to be a breeze!”  Speaking loudly as he and two other young boys headed towards the nearby Pokémon Center, Wicke couldn’t help but overhear one of the boys from the last batch of Trainers boast.  “We didn’t even have to fight the Trial Captain herself.  Total cakewalk.”

 

“It’s almost a let down how easy this is going to be… but if it means everything can go back to normal I’m not going to complain.”  The other boy who looked about as old as the first agreed.  “I hear the Kahuna of this island isn’t a professional Trainer herself either, but the President of that cool-looking facility in the middle of the ocean.”

 

“‘Cool-looking’ is it?  My, how sweet of you.”  Happy to hear the youth compliment the very large floating structure they had constructed, Wicke couldn’t really fault them for the confidence they were exuding.  Both boys had very powerful partners that obeyed them faithfully, a Gible and Honchkrow respectively.  “However, if you’re too confi-”

 

“Hey, don’t be rude to the Pokémon we fought!  Mom taught us better than that.”  The youngest of the three said, doing his best to chastise them.  “We’re a bit stronger than most because Mom trained us and taught our Pokémon a bit.  If not for that, I’m sure that pretty lady would have taken us to that awesome floating building like the others.  Mom warned us about being overconfident before we…”

 

As the three boys walked away, it became harder and harder for Wicke to make out what they were saying.  Still, she was happy to see that at least one of them was reasonable enough to not let an easy victory go to his head.  “Now I wish he would have lost… I would have pampered him sooooo much.”  Giggling, she debated challenging the boy to a battle with the Totem Alolan Raticate since Gumshoos was about to fall asleep on his feet.  Both Totem Pokémon hold back considerably when facing Challengers, but if they used their full power not even that beautifully groomed Lucario could defeat the adorably chubby Mouse Pokémon… probably.  “No, I have more than enough sons waiting for me.  Still, it's a bit of a shame.”  As the huggably cute boy disappeared around the bend with his companions, Wicke sighed and looked into her bag.  “12 new sons, just waiting for their new Mother to give them lots of love.”

 

Just as she was about to close the bag, one of the shrunken boys leaped through the open before she secured it and began to run away.  However, he didn’t make it too far as an Alolan Rattata darted out from the bushes and grabbed him with it’s mouth.  Scurrying over to the motherly mauve-haired woman, it dropped the man at her feet unharmed.

 

“Oh, thank you sweetie.”  She said, crouching down to pick up both the Trainer and Pokémon.  Hugging the unevolved Mouse Pokémon into her sizable bosom, she scratched it behind the ears before letting it go.  “And you, you’re a naughty little child, aren’t you?  Trying to run away like that.  Well unfortunately for you we give all our children a special reverse Shadow Tag ability until we get back home, and we have punishments for bad boys like you.”  She said, pulling up the back of her skirt, much to the shrunken man’s horror.  However, before she could, a low growl sounded from her midsection and she stopped to rub her stomach.  “Really now?  Six wasn’t enough for you?  I swear, you’re worse than UB Gluttony!  Or do you just like dealing with naughty children that much.”  Lightheartedly talking to her belly, Wicke giggled as a predator smile crossed her face.  Licking her plump lips, she eyed the boy in her fingers hungrily.  “It has been a long day, and I haven’t had time for a proper meal… and the other six were definitely bad boys, just like you.”

 

Gripped by dread, unable to so much as breathe let alone beg for her to stop, the young man watched dumbly as the glistening lips encroached on and encompassed his entire field of vision.  Her warm, moist breath washed over him, stale from a long day without an opportunity to brush after her small ‘disciplining’ sessions.  With the sun slowly setting there was already little illumination, but the back of her cavernous maw was an impenetrable abyss with only a small tongue poking out for it, waiting to guide anything or anyone deeper.  There was no escape, and before he could even register it, her fingers had set him on the saliva slick oral muscle and began to retreat back past the threshold to the outside world.  As if to draw out the faint hope he had left, his consumer agonizingly slowly closed her mouth over what felt like 30 seconds as she watched the last rays of light fade over the horizon… or perhaps that’s just how his broken mind processed it.  In either case as darkness fell, he would never see light again.

 

“Don’t think you can fool me now, acting all obedient and not trying to escape.”  Wicke thought, waving good-bye to the Pokémon of Verdant Cavern as she headed back to Hau’oli City to wait for her pickup.  She didn’t swallow her meal right away though, whether he was trying to fool her into letting him out or had accepted his punishment as her light snack didn’t matter anymore.  Rolling him around in her mouth as she went, her stomach let out a low growl.  “Oh fine, make sure to punish him properly.”

 


 

Disembarking from the company boat after returning to Aether Paradise, Wicke politely thanked the young female employee for picking her up and headed for the elevator.  “Losing a day each week is always so troubling… How many poor, sweet boys are lost and afraid on the other islands right now?”  Ascending to the floor that her sanctuary occupied, Wicke contemplated the fates of trainers she wasn’t able to rescue that day.  “Or being tormented for some other girl’s entertainment?  My, how can the world be so cruel.”  Just as the elevator stopped on her floor, a low gurgle emanated from her stomach, interrupting her train of thought.  “Oh, you stay out of this.  That’s punishment, not entertainment.”

 

What was left of most of her meals continued to make their way through her unforgiving digestive system as she headed for her office.  Most of the floor had been converted into an open habitat for the shrunken Trainers and men that she and the girls working under her saved from the other islands, along with the vast majority of the former male staff that the Foundation used to employ.

 

Lusamine had determined that it was too dangerous to send them out on search-and-rescue duties and couldn’t bear the thought of any of her employees meeting the horrible fates that awaited them outside the Foundation’s walls.  Between the two of them, they were actually able to convince over 90% of their male employees to be taken under their care without a battle, with the blonde President forcing the matter for the good of those that refused.

 

“Eleanor!  What are you doing!?”  She called out quickly, seeing one of the identical looking and dressed girls pick up one of her shrunken sons and dangle him over her open mouth!

 

Quickly turning her head in a panic, the girl saw her superior and quickly ran over to her.  “It’s not what it looks like, Branch Chief.  Look, it’s Charlie again, he started a fight and gave Tommy a black eye.”  She explained, holding out the slightly muscular, terrified man.

 

“Oh, really?  Sorry for yelling.”  Realizing her mistake, Wicke apologized to her subordinate.  It wasn’t easy keeping order, especially with the number of ‘sons’ she rescues on a daily basis, thus why she is in charge of a team of ‘mothers’.  But even then, with all the love and affection they are showered with, there are some bad boys that mix in with her sweet, good natured children and need to be punished accordingly.  “And you little mister.  You’ve been warned how many times?”

 

Bowing her head down, the older woman deftly plucked the smaller man off her assistant’s open palm with her lips and swallowed the misbehaving man before he could ever raise his hands in a futile attempt at defending himself.  She didn’t even play with her food, so by the time tiny Charlie started to panic he was already getting squeezed down Wicke’s crushingly tight throat on his way to his doom.

 

Eleanor watched, mesmerized by how masterful and beautiful her supervisor looked as she raised her head and swallowed the violent man.  It didn’t matter that Tommy had actually gotten his black eye roughhousing earlier that day with some of his friends, she just didn’t like Charlie and wanted him gone, and the Branch Chief had been out all day.  While her stomach was slightly disappointed that she didn’t get to punish the shrunken man with too many infractions to be spared digestion, her womanhood warmed as she watched the bugle in Wicke’s throat disappear behind her collarbone.  “Wow…”

 

Once Charlie settled in her stomach, Wicke giggled at the admiration of the younger girl and giggled.  As she was about to say something, a couple pockets of bile-tainted air rose from her happy little tummy.  Belching softly, both women could have swore they heard a scream almost completely drowned out in it’s undertone followed by a pathetic apology.  They both shared a light laugh at the digesting man’s expense and Wicke handed the tanned girl the bag hanging off her shapely hips.  “I apologize, Eleanor.  I should have let you deal with Charlie, but Tommy is such a sweet boy.”

 

“I understand Branch Chief.  Outside of your personal sanctuary, Tommy is one of your favorites.”  The black haired girl replied, opening the bag to see how many new ‘sons’ they had.  “Besides, getting to watch you punish a naughty child is an honor.”

 

Seeing her subordinate fidget a bit, Wicke smiled and leaned in to whisper in her ear.  “If you want another night as my child rather than my subordinate, just come to my quarters later tonight.  As always, I’ll ensure you are safe and smothered in affection.”  Teasing the girl with a sensual tone, she pulled Eleanor by her soft rear and back for an embrace.  “Or did you want to be ‘punished’ for being a bad girl and have a tour of Mother’s body again?”

 

Her heartbeat racing a mile a minute, Eleanor’s lust spiked as she was pulled into Wicke’s embrace and lightly molested.  Face flushed, she nodded as the gentle scent of the mature woman surrounded her.  “Y-Yes, Mommy.  Elly has been a bad girl.”

 

“My, my.  Well that’s no good.”  Wicke said playfully, releasing the now aroused girl.  “But Mommy loves honesty.”  Looking into the bag Eleanor was now holding, she plucked out five of the youngest looking trainers.  “I’ll be adding these boys to my personal sanctuary, so prepare to receive… hmm, I guess Luther, Bryan, Juan, Issac and Gaston are all getting a bit too old to be so spoiled.”  Giggling down to the frightened young boys in her hands Wicke recalled the days when she first started taking care of the five she just mentioned, and while it hadn’t even been a full year since shrinking male trainers became commonplace she still grew attached to her sons.  “I’ll bring them by tomorrow morning… probably.  I just want one last night with them.”

 

Sadly, between her responsibilities for the Aether Foundation and duties for the Pokémon League, the time Wicke had to spend with her sons was extremely limited, which is why the President saw fit to give her a team to help manage the overflow of children she couldn’t attend to daily.  Currently, that limit was 30 well-behaved, properly educated sons she keeps in her office.  Given the smaller scale of her personal sanctuary, it’s a bit more luxurious than the general, open one her helpers manage, but she still tried to love all of her sons equally.  Though… if she were completely honest with herself the bespectacled beauty knew she preferred cute, young, innocent ‘shoutas’, as her subordinates called them, to spoil.  Bryan, Gaston, Issac, Juan and Luther were already in their late-ish teens but very much pretty boys, so she enjoyed caring for them.  However these five new sons of her’s would require lots of love and affection so they’d learn that by her side was the only safe place in the world for them now.

 

“Well… safe for good children.”  She thought jokingly to herself, Charlie still desperately clawing at her stomach wall trying to escape.  In truth, it felt very nice to have her belly rubbed from the inside.  Cradling her precious children in her cupped hands, Wicke continued to her office.

 

She paused for a moment, seeing the plaque on her door had yet to be changed still and bore her alterations to it until a replacement arrived, ‘Branch Chief Faba Wicke’.  She always wondered what happened to her Psychic specialist co-worker, disappearing after meeting with the President alone, but Lusamine never elaborated more than a Misdreavus smile.  If she was being honest, there was a small part of her that wanted to get back at the older man for all the arrogant and insulting comments he made towards her over the years, perhaps trapping him in the back of her panties for a month or something similar, but she truly hoped he was safe somewhere.

 

Sitting down, she set her new arrivals on her desk and smiled warmly down to them.  “Aww, don’t be afraid little ones, Mommy Wicke is here to protect and love you.”  She cooed sweetly, seeing them all quivering in awe and fear of her immense size.  They each clung to one another for safety, like a group of Wimpods, which was only to be expected given their circumstances.  “Oh, no, no, no, no, no.  I promise, I would never harm cute, well behaved children.  Please, Mommy just wants to love you.  See?”  Slowly lowering her head and puckering her lips, Wicke prepared to kiss away her new sons’ worries but just as she was about to make contact with the group another small belch bubbled up from the abyss of her stomach.

 

Once again it carried the terrified and hoarse voice of her violent, misbehaving son as he cried out in pain, which the five new boys could plainly hear!  Two of them passed out on the spot, assuming Wicke was no different than all the women they’ve had to fight off just to live and was about to eat them as well.  Another’s fear reached a tipping point and he shut down mentally, willing to give himself to the assumed hungering giantess if it meant his suffering would be swift.  The fourth boy ran away from the encroaching older woman’s face, not thinking of where or what he’d do if he got away, he just knew he had to run.  The final child was paralyzed by his fear, but unable to run or fight back against her.  Her hot breath carried the stench of dissolved meat and death, making his eyes water.

 

Covering her mouth once again, Wicke sat back up and her cheeks glowed with embarrassment.  “Oh, excuse me boys, it seems my meal isn’t agreeing with me.  He should settle down in a moment though.”  Patting her stomach as casually as if she had a normal meal, the mauve haired woman confirmed to them that they hadn’t imagined the death cries of another person that she hadn’t noticed.  “Nothing but trouble to her very end.”

 

Within the fleshy chamber of acidic slurry, his lungs burning from the corrosive atmosphere and limbs numb from pain, Charlie weakly slumped down in the churning stomach he was doomed in.  It was so loud, between her calmly beating heart and the gurgling mess around him, he couldn’t think straight.  He had witnessed ‘Mommy Wicke’ swallow people before as a form of punishment, some of whom she’d let back out before it was too late as a warning.  He hadn’t gotten that warning, just trapped in her or another girl’s shoes, sat and farted on, or shoved up one of their filthy backdoors.  But it seemed this time, in order to be pushed out of Wicke’s meaty ass, he’d have to journey through her digestive tract…  And as his consciousness began to fade from the lack of oxygen, he knew it was a trip that would transform him long before the end.

 

“Ah, there we go.  Best behaved he’s ever been.”  She giggled, feeling Charlie stop moving inside of her.  “Don’t worry Charlie, even though Mommy had to be so rough with you, that doesn’t mean I don’t love you.  Mommy won’t even be angry if you turn up on her bosom or backside.  I understand you were at that age and curious.”  Bouncing her massive assets and wiggling her butt in her seat, Wicke contemplated where her body would store what of her late son that didn’t get flushed down her toilet in the morning.  “Just try to not make my belly any bigger, okay?”  Keeping an eye on the boy running away, she leaned forward to grab him before he got too far away, burying the other four with her breasts absentmindedly.  “Not so fast, little one.  Mommy needs to get you somewhere safe for the night.  Tomorrow will be your proper orientation.”  She said, easily catching the terrified youth and bringing him up to her lips to kiss him.  Not realizing she had smothered the other four as she sat back in her seat, Wicke scooped them back up as well and pressed each of them to her lips as she went over to the large, multi-tiered enclosure with miniature bedrooms and facilities on the other side of transparent glass.  Setting her new sons on the top and most open layer she looked at one of the other boys who were hanging out there as well.  “Good evening, Marty.  Can I have you lead your new little brother’s to where they’ll be staying?  Issac, Bryan, Gaston, Luther and Juan are going to be transferred to the general sanctuary tomorrow.”  She explained softly, conflicted over what she had to do.

 

The young boy smiled back up to her and nodded, approaching the five new boys and began to explain to them how they’d live.  They were too small for Wicke to hear properly, but she needed to break the news to the five she was transferring.  Because the glass gave her exclusive sons no privacy from her gaze, she was easily able to locate the 5 older, younger boys and told them to get to the top of the habitat.  As she stood back up she faintly heard Marty mention ‘... go missing out the-...’

 

“Oh, I wish I could keep them all.  They’re such good boys.”  It was with a heavy heart that Wicke picked up Bryan, Gaston, Issac, Juan and Luther as they each arrived on the top of the more luxurious enclosure and took them over to her desk.  They each sat quietly and politely waiting for her to explain what she wanted them to do as she sat down again.  Smiling at the obedience they displayed, Wicke bowed down and pursed her lips in front of each of them in turn, the boys kissing her back in order.  “Oh, Mommy has some bad news, but I want you boys to know that I still love you with all my heart.  No matter what, you are my sons, and I only want what’s best for you.  However, starting tomorrow you are going to have to stay out in the general sanctuary since you now have some little brothers who will require Mommy’s guidance and affection.  You all understand, right?  Mommy’s not abandoning you, I would never abandon my children.  You know that… right?”

 

While visibly saddened by the news, the five nodded and reached up to her.  They knew how lucky they had been up until now, Wicke had educated them patiently and lovingly.  Even in the relative safety of the Aether Foundation’s building, there were plenty of ungrateful children that ran away from home, or at least a large minority that attempted to.  This gave some of the other ‘mothers’ an excuse to smuggle a ‘son’ or two off for their personal use, never to be seen again.  So long as the number of cases remained low, they would be treated as ‘runaways’ and the employees wouldn’t get punished for it.  However, Mommy Wicke never used her power over her sons selfishly, so to be in her personally managed sanctuary meant they were safe, so long as they behaved.  Each of them wanted to stay with their kind, gentle but stern Mother, but she had been so kind to them already and didn’t want to make this decision any harder on her.

 

Her smile faltering seeing her sons selflessly put aside their desire to stay with her for her, Wicke fought back her tears to put on a strong front for them.  “Thank you for understanding.  Just remember Mommy is always here for you.  No matter what, you are still sons I am very, very proud of.”

 

Holding out her hand, they each climbed on and she gently pressed them into her bosom.  She could feel them return her affection, their actions causing her to remember when she first started caring for them and how resistant they were.  They’d run, they’d cry, they’d struggle to escape… it broke her heart when all she was trying to do was love them like a mother should.  She never had any children of her own, the closest before being Gladion and Lillie.

 

Setting her sons down again, her smile shifting from gentle affection to slight mischievous fun, Wicke pulled up her skirt a bit and pulled off one of her white, thigh-high high-heeled boots and held the opening to the edge of the desk.  “Now, with all the sad stuff out of the way, Mommy wants to send you off on a happy note.  Luther, Mommy knows how much you love her feet.  Would you like to spend your last night with Mommy’s sweaty, smelly feet?  They’re quite sore and would love to keep you company.”  Enticing the shrunken cherry blonde boy with a low, sultry tone, even from high above she could smell the potent rank of her foot sweat wafting up to her nostrils.  It made her happy to know that the sons loved even the less hygienic sides of her.

 

Not wasting a moment to hesitate, Luther ran towards the edge of the desk and threw himself down the long, dark, musty opening.  Residual heat laced the strong, foul odor but for him this was the best reward Mommy Wicke could have given him.  He remembered how he used to yell and scream at his kindly mother, telling her he wanted to leave and rejecting her affection.  However, after she properly scolded him for his outbursts by leaving him in her boots for a week, he came to slowly understand just how much she cared for him.  She wasn’t evil, but she was strict.

 

After Luther disappeared into the depths of her footwear, Wicke waited a moment before putting her boot back on.  Her son began licking at her sweaty toes as soon as she settled her foot on top of him and she giggled at his diligence.  “He used to hate Mommy’s feet so much.”  But, she didn’t have time just yet to relish her son’s efforts, she still needed to attend to her other sons.  “Juan, Mommy’s special place is all yours tonight, and she won’t stop you even if you want to crawl inside.”  Peeling back her skirt more to reveal dark pink, risque floral lace underwear, she picked up the black haired boy and peeled the fabric away from her sex that was already wet with excitement and perspiration.  A forest of mauve colored vines lined around her delicate folds, extending up to a thick, unkempt bush covering her pubic mound and down disappearing into the crack of her butt.  “But please be careful.”

 

As the motherly woman spread her slightly darker pink folds for him, Juan recalled the first time Wicke ‘punished’ him using her divine sex.  Like so many ignorant, new sons, he had demanded that she let him go, that she couldn’t keep him and that she wasn’t his mother.  The pained expression on her face still haunted him to this day.  To absolve his concerns though, she placed him inside of her nethers, left him there for a few days and pushed him back out.  The longer he was in contact with her, the more he realized just how much she cared for him and he regretted ever questioning her intentions.  Since then, whenever he could, Juan would volunteer to spend time embraced by her meaty, tender folds.

 

From some… unfortunate accidents in the past, Wicke knew the dangers of keeping her sons directly inside of her when aroused if she wasn’t paying close attention to controlling her grip on them.  With three more of her children left to pamper before sending them off and a fun night planned with Eleanor, instead of placing Juan in her pulsing love hole, she pressed him right under her clitorus and let her labia close around him, completely hiding his body from the world.  Fixing her panties as she carefully stood up, so’s not to harm Luther in her shoe, Wicke patted her crotch once Juan began licking her unwashed sex like it was the most delicious treat he had ever tasted.  It was getting harder to hide her building lust, her cheeks glowing Cherubi and the white of her uniform becoming see-through with sweat.  “Ye-Yes… Mommy is sad to see you go too, bu-but not so intense.”  Turning around to rest her ridiculously thick rear on the edge of her desk, the older woman presented the tacky, oily hole normally lost deep within to her three remaining sons.  Her anus was lined with thick, wiry hairs that were soaked in sweat that had built up over the day spent in the hot Alolan sun, and the thick foul smell that filled the area behind her had her sons stumble back a half step.  “Oh my, is your ‘Big Sis’ a bit too much for you tonight Gaston?  Perhaps you’d prefer Mommy keep you somewhere else for the night.”

 

The brown haired boy was a bit bullheaded and wasn’t one to back down when challenged, even after being shrunk and left so vulnerable.  His stubborn personality was likely what got him into his predicament, but Wicke knew how to use it to get him to behave as well, and since then he had become one of her most well behaved children and looked after his brothers when she wasn’t around.  While at first it was just a challenge to keep him inline, it only took a couple hours of being buried in her plump rear for him to admit defeat to the heat, smell and pressure.  However, as Wicke had warned him, she was quite busy that day and so he had to endure for many hours after he had given up.  By the time she released him from her crack, he had accepted her as his mother and her butt as his ‘Big Sis’.  Coughing back the heavy stink, Gaston shook the dizziness from his head and bolted towards the waiting backdoor.

 

While embarrassing, Wicke thought it was cute that he treated her sensitive rosebud with so much respect.  Letting her thong snap back in space, trapping her son with her slightly filthy butthole, she felt a small buildup of pressure at the end of her digestive track and giggled.  “I think ‘Big Sis’ has something to say to you too, Gaston.”  Flexing the muscles in her core, Wicke squeezed out a long, wet fart that blew over her desk and knocked over her two remaining sons.  The brunette in her rear spamed like mad, the stink of her ‘Toxic Gas’ coating his being and replacing the already tainted air in her butt, but she knew he loved it when he started kissing and licking the greasy, puckering hole.  “Oh my, did I get one of his arms with that one?  I’m going to miss having access to this everyday…”  While she had no favorites when it came to her children, Wicke did have favorite locations to keep her boys and she had never realized how pleasant it could be to have someone massage and love her dirty hole so diligently.  Gaston had the best technique by far, but hopefully one of her new sons would be a match for the former delinquent.  “Okay Bryan, you’re next sweetie.”  Pulling her skirt down and smoothing it over her round rear, Wicke smiled down at the two boys gasping for fresh air to replace the bowel miasma they had inhaled.  Plucking up the former Aether employee, one of the few left in her personal sanctuary, Wicke brought him up to the collar of her turtleneck sweater and dropped him down into her breasts.

 

As with a large majority of the male staff that used to be employed by the Aether Foundation, when President Lusamine informed them of the changes coming with the Molecule Redistributor App and that they were to be shrunken and claimed as their first wave of sons to protect, he was part of the group that didn’t resist and voluntarily chose Wicke to be their new ‘mother’.  Those that attempted to fight back were swiftly and mercilessly defeated by the President herself.  However, since his group accepted their new place in the world, Wicke rewarded them by embracing them with her breasts and since then he had done everything in his power to be allowed to get lost between her massive mammaries at every opportunity.  Sliding down her neck and slipping right into the sweat valley, the heat and pressure embraced his tiny body.  The soft, fatty tissue molded around him perfectly and the sound of her increased heart rate gave him a sense of ease.  Even before, Bryan thought Wicke was the perfect woman, but now he could say that she was a perfect mother as well… and he didn’t want to part with her.

 

With a son licking her toes diligently, a son cleaning her sex dutifully, a son sucking her bottom happily and a son trapped in her bosom blissfully, Wicke carefully sat back in her chair and basked in the affection she was receiving.  However, there was still one son to attend to, Issac.  “Oh, I don’t know…  What Issac likes is pretty dangerous, especially right now.”  Concerned for her son’s safety, she wasn’t sure what to do.  Picking him up, Wicke cradled the redhead in her hands and brought him up to eye level.  “I know where you’d like to go, Issac, but Mommy’s not sure if it’s a good idea.  You are one of my tastiest sons and the way you rub Mommy’s tongue feels so good… but Mommy’s worried.  What if I accidentally swallow you?  Mommy’s been abnormally hungry today.”  She didn’t want to eat one of her sons by accident, they didn’t deserve it like bad boys did.  “Of course, if you’re willing to take the risk Mommy will do her best to not take things too far but…”

 

Because they have to take care of so many at once, the Aether Foundation generally keeps their sons so small that it is difficult to hear them under normal circumstances.  Because of this, there is a general signal that sons trying to get their mother’s attention can do when they want to say something.  Bending down, Issac pinched Wicke’s palm three times and waited.

 

“Oh, what is it?”  She asked, bringing him up to her ear so she could better hear him.

 

It was difficult to make out what the young boy was saying, he was already a pretty soft spoken boy to begin with and even though he managed to run away from the girl that beat him, he damaged his throat yelling for help as he was chased by a Salandit until the kind Goddess came to his rescue.  To him, Wicke was more than a ‘mother’, she was his savior.  As such, for him there was only one thing he could ask of her before their time together came to an end.

 

“What?  You want Mommy to swallow you?  Oh, Issac.  I know my girls can be a bit… mischievous, but Tommy’s been safe out there for over a month now.”  She said, trying to reason with the rash choice he had made.  “Once Mommy eats you, we’ll never see each other again.  You’ll just be a layer of fat on Mommy’s hips, and whatever doesn’t will get pushed out Mommy’s wide backside.  Is that what you really want, to be Mommy’s poop after all our time together?”  Holding her son back to her ear to hear his answer, she had hoped that he would have changed his mind.  He wasn’t the first of her sons that requested that she ate them, personal or general sanctuary either.  However, they all said a variation of the same rebuttal.  “Yes… I understand.  You’d rather ‘be a part of Mommy than part with Mommy.’  And if one of the girls took you, we’d never see each other as well.”  In truth, she was expecting to have the same conversation with Luther, Bryan, Juan and Gaston later as well.  Outside of Tommy and a few others, she generally ended up making her sons part of her body, filling it out all the more.  “If that’s your choice, Mommy would be happy to grant it for you.  It was a pleasure to raise you, my sweet little Issac.  Mommy will always love you.”

 

Opening her mouth, she let Issac crawl in himself, it was his choice after all.  Her maw was so huge compared to him, he could stand up and barely reach the roof of her mouth.  Slowly, her lips closed behind him and he looked out one last time and saw her reflection in the computer monitor just as she turned it on.  She was smiling, and he was happy for it.  Unlike the menacing women of the world or that terrifying Salandit, he wanted her to enjoy him.  He wasn’t her son anymore, just a meal breathing in her stale breath as the slimy oral muscle under him came to life and began to assault him like the morsel he was.

 

Loading up her computer, Wicke brought up the interface for the Molecular Redistributor App that the company used as a means of keeping track of all their sons’ profiles and opened Issac’s, as well as the other fours.  She changed his designation from ‘son’ to ‘meal’ and leaned back in her seat.  The redhead always had a sweet taste, and as is her duty as a Mother to attend to her sons’ lust she had tasted his seed quite frequently.  It was almost like a fruity syrup.  It was so thick and carried the flavor of the Watmel and Magost Berries they imported from the Sinnoh region.  Judging by the stiffening of his tiny little member she was about to get another delicious batch of it soon too.

 

Closing her eyes, she imagines how much each of her sons must be enjoying their final night as her exclusive children, whether the night ends with them following Issac’s lead or not.  She thought back to the days she spent with Lusamine to better understand exactly how to handle her new sons before the official launch of the app.  A time spent as Lusamine’s child thanks to the alterations their partners, Team Skull, made to their system.

 

Did she look as imposing as the President did to her as she lowered her bare foot on her like she did to him?  Wicke’s soles were very soft and smooth, moisturized by her sons on a daily basis, so she was able to apply a bit more weight on him than Lusamine did to her, but it was the smell that she remembered the most.  Were her boots as stuffy and smelly as ‘Mommy’ Lusamine’s?  When she walked around with him in there, was it as dizzying as when it happened to her.  By the way he so affectionately drank up her foot sweat, it must have tasted good and from the hardness from his crotch rubbing against her doughy underfoot he was enjoying himself.  While she learned of the acts to make her boys happy, Wicke had to admit she didn’t understand why they’d want to be stepped on or trapped in her shoe, but from how much they enjoyed it, there had to be some sort of appeal she had to be missing, right?  “Perhaps… Perhaps I should ask the President to educate me again.”  She thought, remembering the Salazzle-esque smile on the blonde mother’s face.

 

A particularly pleasant jolt up her spine reminded Wicke of her son squirming in her butt, an arm lodged in the tight orifice.  Her own time trapped in the back of ‘Mommy’ Lusamine’s elegant panties.  Unlike her, the blonde kept her undercarriage hairfree except for the patch she maintains in the shape of the Aether Foundation’s logo.  Even at the size of her sons though, Wicke distinctly recalled that Lusamine’s backside, even after passing gas, didn’t smell as bad as her own at full size.  How her children could stand it was beyond her, but it was as Lusamine had told her, ‘boys will love their mother’s no matter how dirty or hairy they aren’t or are.’  Gaston licked her asshole like it was a gourmet feast, but she hadn’t dared to taste Lusamine’s.  However, she learned about how carefully she had to sit down thanks to the experience, or if she didn’t want to risk it, how to discreetly shove a tiny child inside for their safety.  Though her backside was considerably fuller than the toned President’s rear, so her children squished into her a bit more before they slipped into her rectum.

 

Her lady bits throbbing in delight, Wicke shifted her focus to Juan, who cleaned her poorly wiped genitals after a bathroom break from the Trials.  He was trapped in her moist nether lips with sexual discharge and potent amounts of ammonium, given how little she had to drink all day, but that didn’t seem to bother him at all.  Her own time as Lusamine’s ‘child’ wasn’t lacking in time with the mother’s sex, a slightly darker shade of pink than hers since it had experienced two child births, but beautiful all the same.  With more lean vulvas than the mauve haired woman’s, Lusamine had a harder time keeping her children in place whenever she walked around, so Wicke would often brace herself in the tighter openings into her body.  Her own children never had such a problem, given her plumper figure than the fashion modelesque President, but it had to be harder to breathe since the blonde’s clothes had much better airflow.

 

However, Juan’s movements gave no indication that however potent the smell in her unwashed sex was was a problem as he continued to clean and by consequence tease her.  Gently, she rubbed him firmly into her nethers and stoked the flames of her lust that were building.  Lifting one of her huge breasts, Bryan slid down her cleavage to the underside of her bust with a large drop of sweat but managed to cling to her clammy skin and not fall down her stomach.  “Oh, I’m so sorry Bryan.  Mommy didn’t mean for you to slip so far down.”  She apologized easily despite Issac still in her mouth, holding up her breast so’s not to smother Bryan under it.  “Get to Mommy’s nipple if you can and I’ll make it up to you.”  Using her hand to help him crawl up her underboob, Wicke giggled remembering just how much she had to teach herself when it came to caring for her sons with her chest.  The Aether President’s bust was much less pronounced than her own, so she ended up only learning one helpful trick from the blonde.  A proper reward any mother should grant their well behaved child.  As Bryan pulled his head up to her nipple, Wicke pulled up her own profile in the app and pressed the button for her to use what was probably the greatest benefit any mother could get out of the app, Milk Drink.

 

It was a discovery that Lusamine stumbled upon quite quickly in search for the perfect profile for raising cute little children.  Even her breasts, which had never been able to produce milk before forcing her to rely on Wicke as a sort of wet nurse for both Gladion and Lillie, gushed out thick, creamy, nutritious breast milk.  Though she wouldn’t admit it out loud, Wicke found Lusamine milk to be delicious, with a faint flavor of Nanab Berries to sweeten it perfectly.  Her own milk lacked a distinctive flavor, but was as thick as honey.  Her sweater soaked through as the copious volume of breast milk flowed from her, drenching the front of her dress as well, filling her office with the scent of dairy.  Bryan’s enthusiasm as he licked  at her nipple was one she could understand.  Both her and Lusamine’s milk were so flavorful and filling, if it didn’t make such a mess she’d have had some during the day, though in her opinion the President’s won out by a small margin.  Sucking on her other breast through her sweater, Wick filled her mouth to capacity and swished it around a bit.  She knew Issac was in the creamy drink somewhere, too exhausted from her mouthplay to move, but couldn’t resist and swallowed heartily.

 

Leaning back in her chair, Wicke licked her lips and let out a satisfied sigh now that her mouth was empty, save for some pooling drops of breast milk mixing with her saliva.  “Mmmm.  I hope you enjoyed yourself Issac.  Mommy will miss you, but you were delicious.”  She said, rubbing her stomach.  Somewhere beneath her breasts, her little Issac swam in a churning mess of acids, dairy and whatever was left of Charlie, waiting to likewise be broken down and added to her body like so many of her sons before him.  She had never found so much as a fleck of bone from her meals, just a smelly log of brown she squeezed from her backside.  “But we’ll be together forever.  Mommy really respects you for making such a big decision all on your own.  Maybe some of your brothers will choose the same, Mommy actually expects that they will, so her tummy is getting ready to make you all into a sloppy mess.”  Feeling her stomach groan in response, she took her clothed breast into her mouth again and pressed the Milk Drink command again, releasing another batch to drink.  With one son taken care of and all her duties done for the day, she relaxed in her seat.  They were dutifully showing their affection for her, all she had to do was wait and enjoy.  They’d make her dinner too, once they were done.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), getting any available delete scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($3), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($5)!

www.patreon.com/NRawk

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:

ko-fi.com/nrawk282