- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Contains Cruel Preds, Entrapment, Transformation, and Watersports.

 

 

 

“Make sure the roots are deep. He can’t eat properly if you don’t plant him in there far enough. We’ve all seen what happens before. Oh no, I wasn’t trying to rebuke you! Please don’t cry Tamia!”

 

‘T-That voice… What happened…?’ It sounded so, vibrant. It echoed through him. It reverberated. But that wasn’t the only sound he heard. There was talking. Laughter… The voices, sounded, feminine. There were a lot of them. And the sensations were… wrong. Something was very wrong…

 

“Alright, once the roots are covered in loose soil with enough room for growth you can begin pressing in the dirt. Like so~.” The voice, it, was familiar too. Why, did he know it… And what was this feeling? The sensation, of wetness at his feet. The feeling, or air flowing through him. He felt like he was stretching, but he couldn’t release it.

 

“Alright, that looks good. Great job everyone! I know you’ve been eager to see how this is done. I’m sorry it took so long. There haven’t been any trainers foolish enough to try coming here in months~. This one was a sad boy indeed…”

 

Trainer…

 

Trainer….

 

Trainer! He was a trainer!

 

Forcing his eyes apart with what felt like an abnormal amount of resistance and strain, the young man’s eyes grew bright as he drank in his surroundings. It was coming back to him. All around him, were a vast landscape, of trees, plants, and flowers. And in the center of them all, was a woman. Erika…

 

She was the gym leader of Celadon City. And, he had come here looking for a challenge. Unfortunately, that was what he got. And it was so one-sided it was a miracle he was even still alive. She hadn’t used more, than her single Vileplume, but it had been more than enough to take down his fire types. And this was the price he paid…

 

Looking his body over, horror rang in his mind, but not from his mouth. He had been changed. His skin was a dark green shade, with grassy budding protrusions sticking out over his naked body. His mouth was no more either. It was simply lost to his face, as only his eyes appeared to show. He wasn’t even sure how he could hear like this now! She had changed him… He was simply, a plant…

 

Though, from what he knew, or at least what little most males did, there was a way for people to use the poke-league gear to alter bodies. He must be some kind of Pokémon, but to what end, there was no way for him to tell. He looked much more like a growing sprout than he did any known Pokémon he had ever encountered.

 

“Oh good, you’re awake little one~. Welcome to my garden! Or, I should say your new home. I must say, peeking in on my gym is a crime you know. A Gym battle is a price you need to pay for stealing glances at those who reside here. I’m sure you must have heard~.” Erika giggled as she covered her mouth with her kimono sleeve.

 

Hearing no audible reply (as was intended), the grass-type gym leader continued. “As you are now, you’ll have a new purpose. A better one. And like this, you’ll be allowed full, unrestricted access to my gym. That is what you wanted after all, no? Why else would you try to peek in the windows like the lechers of the past?” The dark-haired woman muttered darkly.

 

Peeping toms had been a common occurrence for years here in Celadon. But, after the new Pokémon League had been established, the women who took refuge here didn’t seem to mind as much. It had gotten a lot quieter though. Not that the young botanist minded. It gave her time to indulge in other activities, such as now.

 

Turning the petrified plant man around so he could see his surroundings better, Erika smiled as she saw him wiggle slightly at the sight. “Do you like it? I’ll be moving you here once our lessons over. These are your neighbors!”

 

Staring on in horror, the newly transformed man would have screamed in terror if he had a mouth. But, it seemed he wasn’t meant to. No one else did either… All around him on the ground in a loose patch of soil were countless buds. All bore a striking resemblance to humans. They were simply, plants though. Plant, men.

 

Stepping around them with the utmost care were multiple women and grass-type pokemon. All had dirt and other grime coating their body clearly marking them as botanists as well. This was a garden. A garden, for defeated trainers. And now he was one of them…

 

Feeling what he now understood was a pot shifted around, the tiny man's eyes looked back and forth as he saw about six other women in total sitting patiently in front of Erika. All eyes were on the Celedon Gym leader as they took held potted plants in front of them. No… they weren’t plants either.

 

Seeing them up close compared to the others cemented what the tiny trainer had first thought. All the buds were men. Some were wiggling, others crying. All looking defeated and helpless. They had been turned, into flora…

 

“Alright, before I allow you to unroot your new, or in some cases old flower-boys, let me show you the most efficient way to feed them. Like normal plants, you can simply use water and sunlight. As they are now, they can use photosynthesis like most other flora. However, I know a lot of you have more personal desires. And that’s why I designed this garden like so.” Erika smiled warmly before setting the pot the smaller man was in down in front of her.

 

Unable to see as the faces of many of the women seated in front of him lit up and darkened into blushes, the tiny man wasn’t sure what was happening. That is… until something warm suddenly landed on his head, and began to trickle down his body…

 

“Ahh~, I was tempted to postpone this part. I've had to go for a while now. I’m glad you all made it on time for our lesson today.” Erika panted, as she held her kimono hiked up revealing she had nothing on underneath.

 

Squatting over the potted man, the gym leader held nothing back, as she let her pee flow down onto him as it streamed down his body and into the soil, saturating it in her urine. The effect was immediately apparent to all women present, as they began to giggle in amusement.

 

Growing wide-eyed as a foul, almost sour, and pungent taste entered his body, the smaller trainer tried to scream and cover his mouth, but he simply couldn’t. For one, he had no mouth. The other, as he was still petrified in place… and forced to take all of the ammonia laced pee Erika was raining down onto him.

 

He could taste it… How could he?! It was like he was drinking it continuously! The warm fluid was infecting him and he couldn’t escape it! Worst of all was the stinging he felt in his eyes! The burning sensation was terrible and with no hands to wipe them with he was forced to look on in dismay. He couldn’t even close them now. The same resistance he felt before too open-worked both ways it seemed and he was left helpless and unblinking as the foul urine of the giantess drained into his new body.

 

As her stream died down into a light trickle, and eventually into a sputtering stream, Erika sighed in bliss before shaking her hips briefly and stepping away from the potted man. “Alright. For those of you who don’t know, urine provides an excellent source of nitrogen, phosphorous, potassium, and trace elements for plants that they love, and it can be administered in a form that's perfect for assimilation~. Just make sure not to do it too often. If there’s a layer of it above the soil, you’ll drown your flower-men. But, if that IS your intention, they can survive it. It will just be immensely unpleasant.” Erika smiled sweetly.

 

Seeing the many faces of the women taking on a dark or sickeningly sweet visage, the crying man felt his body moved as he was lifted airborne by the grass-type gym leader and carried off towards her garden. “That’s all for today's lesson. Feel free to take your flower-men home and give them plenty of light. If you wish to leave them here, however, and visit them regularly that way, you’re more than welcome too.”

 

Hearing the cacophony of sounds as he was taken away, the smaller man wasn’t sure what was happening, but it didn’t seem to matter as Erika moved him to a large patch of soil covered with countless other people. These ones, however, didn’t have the same look in their eyes as he or the other ones had been from earlier.

 

Now present beside them he could tell… that they were broken. Their eyes looked, lifeless. And none of them seemed to move of struggle at all. It looked like; they had all simply given up. Watching through the sides of his peripherals as Erika dug a small hole, the gigantic gym leader nodded to herself before reaching back to the trainer and pulling him out of his pot, seemingly uncaring that she had just peed into it not 5 minutes prior.

 

Feeling a slight tingle on his feet as air-kissed what might have been the only part of him that had skin still, the newly transformed trainer sobbed in vain as he felt his body planted into the ground. It felt earthy and cold. And the sensation of stretching never left him through it all.

 

Compacting the dirt loosely as she had done with the pot before, Erika nodded before leaning her face down and admiring her work. The trainer who she had caught and forced to battle her, was simply, a plant. A cute, little, helpless… plant. And that’s what she loved about her garden~.

 

Looking at what had to be hundreds of sprouts, all in differing stages of growth with various flowers and buds sprouting from their bodies, the older woman sighed in bliss before shaking her head. Things were so peaceful here. She felt like she could simply fall asleep today as she did most days, surrounded by her lovely garden of flower-men.

 

But that would be unbecoming. There were always things to do as the Celadon gym leader, and today was no different. Seeing one of her fellow botanists walking by, Erika smiled before standing up and dusting off her light green kimono.

 

“Lina, can you be a dear and water the garden for me? I’m all tapped out unfortunately from today’s class.” Looking back at the gym leader, the young lass nodded before jogging over to Erika. “Sure, leave it to me! My Pokémon are always eager to tend to your personal garden!”

 

Nodding happily, the older woman yawned tiredly before making her way out of her greenhouse. As the vibrant beauty left, the remaining trainer stared down at the newest arrival in front of her with a look of amusement on her face.

 

“It’s going to be fun watching you lose hope. I wonder what color flower you’ll turn out to be. I bet you didn’t know it's always different for everybody who blooms in this garden.” Lina snickered before pulling out some poke balls from her belt.

 

Tossing out the odd assortment of grass types, the young trainer moved over to the planted man before hiking up her skirt and pulling aside her panties. “Open wide little man~. You’ll be drinking from us girls twenty-four hours a day~. The soil is always rich in our urine. It has all you need to grow into such beautiful flowers~. Though, from what we’ve found you can taste everything which makes this all the more fun~.” She giggled before squatting down and letting loose as Erika had done prior.

 

Forced to look on in hopelessness as the same foul ammonia laced pee was sucked into his new body, the smaller trainer began to cry once more. The taste was foul, but that wasn’t why. It was the sight before him, that left him in tears.

 

All around him, were trainers just like he was. And they had lost, just like he had. And now… they were turned into plants… and being grown, for the amusement of the girls here in Celadon. All he could see were countless girls peeing on them. Spitting on them… And laughing as they took pleasure in what they were doing.

 

Even the Pokémon seemed to be getting in on the fun. There were a few Lilligant, and Vileplume, as well as a Roselia and Roserade giving back to the garden. There was also a Tsareena who seemed extremely content with herself as she poked and stomped on one man… His eyes were just as lifeless as all the rest.

 

This was the fate, he now shared with all of them.

 

 

The fate, all men shared… who tried to take on, Erika, of the Celadon Gym…

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

 

Feel free to request trainers you want to see written for either here or in our Discord.