- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Just a quickie I managed on the road awhile back but forgot to upload. I know quite a few people have wanted to see some Galar action, and I promise you, its coming.

Same with the review requests. We've recently added another writer to the series though, so chapters may vary substantially now with 3 of us. xD

Enjoy~

F.W


“Oh? Why if it isn’t Samuel! Long time no see? Tell me, how goes the gym leader tryouts? Hmm?”

Hearing a voice that grated on his nerves like no other, a younger man no older than 20 looked over his shoulder, dreading to see the one person he truly wished to never meet again… before hanging his head in dismay. “Klara… how… good to see you…”

Standing behind the young man was a slightly older woman. Her bright pink hair stood out in contrast to the other adornments she wore making her an eyesore, the trainer thought. She had on a white-furred jacket, a bright white and purple bow, and mixed green and purple leggings and gym battle regalia. All and all, she was clearly trying to show off more than just her Pokémon out there. And as a potential Gym Leader candidate himself, the younger trainer was annoyed by her brazen display.

He had met Klara back during Gym Leader tryouts when a spot at Spikemuth opened up. Unfortunately, even with his team consisting of Pokémon that could counter most dark types, the new leader, Piers beat him fair and square. And for someone who specialized in his typing, that was rare.

But Klara on the other hand had been completely and utterly annihilated to the point, the aspiring leader thought she would give up right then and there. She practically threw a temper tantrum because of it. Yet, here she was now. And during a troubling time no less. It was a good thing she hadn’t actually become a Gym Leader here in Galer. Something bad was going on in their region, and the various Gym leaders were being replaced left and right. Oddly enough, only by females though…

He had a hunch it had something to do with Leon’s departure and chairman Rose’s disappearance but there was no way to either confirm or deny that. All he could do was continue to train. But that still begged the question… What was Klara doing all the way out here? He had been training in seclusion here in the Wild Area mountain range. How did she even stumble onto him?

Perking up as she walked towards him with a usual gaunt in her step, the Poison-type trainer beamed at him with a mixed expression. The younger trainer honestly never thought he would see the pinkette again. Not after he beat her in a ladder bracket with her screaming profanities at him. And now she was acting like they were old friends or something… What was her angle?

Running a hand over her wrist, the older woman smiled in amusement as she felt her new watch both heavy and warm on her hand. What a lovely time to be a trainer. And to think… new gym positions were opening up all of a sudden. It was a sign to be sure. And this gift would assure her that she would succeed. However, she wouldn’t make the same mistake as last time. She would need to trim the fat, before her next début.

“Oh, how fortuitous! It’s like fate brought us together again! I’ve been looking for a strong challenger for a while now you see. And you, Samuel, were always the strongest I’ve known! To think we were both brought so low by that lousy, no good, loud-mouthed, goth haired! Freak! But it doesn’t matter! There's always another chance you know! And now is a perfect opportunity to show off how far we’ve come! What do you say? Care for a battle with me for old times sake?” Klara smiled sweetly.

Her smile faded, however, as soon as she got her answer. It wasn’t the one she had wanted. “I’ll pass. I came out here to train in seclusion. I don’t know how anybody just *stumbles* out here, but if you wanted a fight then you can wait till the next gym leader invitational. I hear another one is coming up in a couple of months. Let’s settle things there.” He waved before walking towards the cave where his supplies were.

Gritting her teeth, the pinkette fumed for being ignored, before her smile returned. “Oh, but why wait? If we battle now, then we can see who is the superior trainer! Don’t you think that’s worth finding out? It can save us both a lot of trouble…” She smirked.

Scoffing, the younger man shrugged uncaringly as he continued to walk. “It sounds like you want a rematch and to scare me off so I won’t face you in the next tournament. To be honest, I don’t care if it's now or later. Unless you graduated to a whole new level of a trainer, you won’t beat me.” Samuel smirked, enjoying the look of pure and unbridled rage Klara was failing to mask behind her fake smile.

Pulling out a poke-ball, the older woman felt a visible vain throbbing at the succinct remark from the younger man. He had no idea who he was messing with! “You think so? Then, put your money where your mouth is! You already said you didn’t care if it was now or later. So why not now! I challenge you to a battle! If you beat me then I’ll leave! Not a moment before!”

Hearing the all too familiar sound of a poke-ball opening up behind him, Samuel sighed before reaching down for his belt. She wouldn’t leave him alone without one it seemed. But it was pointless. He was a Steel-type user after all. “Fine… let’s just get this over with. I’ve got things to do.”

Pulling out a poke-ball of his own, the younger man began to turn, before hearing a loud command screamed behind him. “USE STUN SPORE, NOW!” Blinking once in surprise, the trainer only had a moment to gape in shock as he saw a small Rosalia standing near his feet, with its rose-like hands aimed towards his face.

With a cry, the flower Pokémon shot out a bright yellow cloud of pollen catching the startled trainer off guard as he began to cough violently. Dropping his ball to the ground without having the chance to call out his partner, the trainer stumbled before falling on his back in a spasming heap. ‘W-What… I-Is… this!’ What the hell was Klara thinking?!

“Fufufu~”. Strutting over to the limp man as his body trembled weakly on the dirt beneath him, Klara stood over the wide-eyed trainer before reaching down and picking up her Pokémon. “Good girl! You’ve gotten a lot faster! Yes, you have~.” The poison expert giggled as she lightly ruffled the snickering flower Pokémon’s petals with her fingertips.

Staring back down at her once rival of sorts, the older woman sighed exacerbated before moving her foot over and giving the prone man a light tap with her shoe. “Kind of pathetic, don’t you think? Being caught off guard like that by a simple pre-evolved Pokémon’s attack? A REAL Gym Leader would never be caught unaware! Another reason you aren’t fit to be one~.” The pinkette smiled darkly.

Staring up at the smug-looking trainer but unable to speak due to the paralysis, the twitching man tried to reach for the ball he knew to be near him, but Klara’s foot beat him to it as she positioned a foot over his chest standing over him.

“Ah uh~. No, you won’t be needing that anymore. I’d be tempted to keep it... but Steelix just isn’t cute. Or poisonous for that matter.” Giving the tiny poke-ball a small kick, it soon rolled down the hill before sliding away past some shrubbery and out of sight.

“Alright, so here’s the deal~. You accepted my challenge, and I plan to have you participate! I just needed to assure you that you wouldn’t win. You know how it is~. So, this is what I’m going to do~.” Klara giggled before setting her Roselia down and returning her to her ball.

Now alone, the older woman moved her thumbs to the waistband of her short-shorts before giving them a quick tug. This had been rather humiliating the first time. But, after so many ventures, she felt rather empowered now. Funny how things could change so much, just by one, measly scrap of technology.

Shaking her naked rear back and forth, now exposed to the elements and to her captive prisoner, Klara grinned as she pulled her ass cheeks apart revealing her puckered anus to the man before squatting down closer towards his face.

“Do you like the view? I usually try to keep everything clean down here. I might be a poisonous lady, but I have standards after all~. However, since SOMEONE had to be hiding in the middle of Arceas forsaken nowhere! I haven’t had a proper shower in days. I bet the smell is quite ripe, isn’t it? Your body might be stiff, but your senses shouldn’t be~.”

Wanting to recoil in disgust as the rancid smell of the older woman’s ass neared his nostrils, Samuel tried to scream at Klara to stop this, but he couldn’t so much as utter a sound. However, even if he had been able to, he would have been silenced immediately by what followed next.

Plopping her ass onto the frozen man's face, Klara sighed in relief as she felt some of the pressure taken off of her feet. She made sure not to hold anything back with her weight. Not that she was fat or anything. But, still… it was no doubt uncomfortable.

“Alright, now that I’ve got you here, let me explain the rules of our little *game*. I’m going to just sit here. Nothing more, nothing less. And you, need to push me off of you. If you can do that, you win! But, if you pass out, or tap out, or beg me to stop if your mouth can even manage that, then I win! Got it?” Klara laughed.

Wanting to scream up at the insane woman to get off his now in pain face, Samuel soon felt something wrong with the situation. He couldn’t breathe… His nose… It was pressed deep into the pinkettes ass crack!

Twitching slightly more than before, the panicked man gazed up at Klara as she smiled down at him with a look, he could only describe as pure, and utter sadistic delight in his predicament. “You know the rules~. I’m not moving until you give up~.” She winked before moving her feet off the ground and resting them on top of the petrified man's crotch.

“Oh, and if you don’t hurry, you might actually die from suffocation. It happened to another fellow a few cities back actually. Not my finest work, but It got the job done.” Klara remarked offhandedly as if she hadn’t just admitted to a crime.

He wanted to believe the psychotic woman was messing with him. That this was all some type of game or fetish for her… but it didn’t sound like it. She sounded serious. And she certainly had no love for him. Did she really come all this way out here just to torture, and possibly kill him?!

Feeling an answer come in the form of a painful kick on his crotch, the younger man grunted in dismay as he felt the domineering lady step on his junk a few times as she giggled to herself. She was completely, and utterly unhinged!

Feeling the faintest amounts of movement coming back to him, Samuel's fingers twitched as he tried to move his hands, but a painful pressure on his face immediately made him lose focus as he grunted again in pain. “Hurry up and do something! It’s hot out here! I need to go and get a drink after this…” Klara groaned as she pulled her shirt in and out in an attempt to fan herself.

Bouncing up again *lightly* as her ass slammed into the paralyzed man's face, Klara simply smirked. It was fun to do this. Almost euphoric in a way. And the fun hadn’t even begun yet. She supposed, that a taste of what was to come was in order.

‘Hopefully, it’s not wet…’ She hated that sensation. Pushing as she tried to coax her rear to obey her, the pinkette soon felt the pressure in her lower intestines turn slightly before her efforts were rewarded by the sound, of a small, release of air.

*Pffft…*

Sighing, Klara smiled as she felt the light movement under her intensify slightly. “Oops~. Excuse me~. I hope that wasn’t in your mouth! Though, I did position yours right in front of my little hole~. I’ll tell you what! As an alternative way of admitting defeat, why don’t you kiss it and we can end this~.” The bubbly trainer smiled. She was in just as much of a hurry to get out of here as he was. Though, for vastly different reasons. She actually enjoyed the feeling of her rival beneath her. It was where he belonged after all. It was where all other trainers belonged…

Feeling pain in his face as well as a pungent taste of shit in his mouth, Samuel cried as he was bombarded with foul torture from his vile college. Her fart had been rancid! And her foot hadn’t stopped smacking his crotch! Each kick sent a jolt of pain through him that rivaled that of the immense pressure currently crushing his skull.

He didn’t want to die like this! Smothered to death under some psycho’s ass! He needed, to escape! Feeling more movement returning to him, the shuddering man tried to lift his hands to move Klara off of him by force, but he was still too weak to do it. He couldn’t even speak yet… No words came out, only gasps, harsh grunts, and whimpers. Not to mention, the foul smell that accompanied each attempt left him gasping for what little air was even left.

His eyes felt blurry. And his head was throbbing. He knew this sensation. He was about, to pass out… and he knew if he didn’t get Klara off of him before he did then he wouldn’t wake up again. She didn’t care… She was just using his face as a seat cushion casually like one would a chair.

This meant, there was really only one thing he could do. If he had the strength yet to manage it. Win or lose, it didn’t matter! He wasn’t going to risk his life because of some petty grudge! Forcing his tongue up as It threatened to fall over limply, Samuel tried his hardest to do what needed to be done, before feeling both a sense of utter disgust and relief flood din him as he made contact with the seated woman’s puckered anus.

Fiddling around with a small flower she had plucked beside her out of sheer boredom, Klara’s eyes suddenly shot open as she felt something tickle her backdoor. Blushing briefly, the smirking woman said nothing and went back to her fascination with the plant. A few more minutes wouldn’t hurt…

Grunting angrily as the pinkette didn’t move off of him, Samuel tried again… and again… and again. Each lick didn’t seem to register! Pressing his tongue forcefully on the domineering woman’s filthy hole, the petrified man whined from the foulness but forced the tip of his tongue in. It barely reached… but, she had to feel that! If she didn’t… then he would surely pass out…

Sighing contently by the myriad of worship her ass was receiving, Klara soon opened one eye before scowling as she felt the prone man’s tongue, touch her anus, before simply hanging there. He had stopped licking… what a pathetic thing he was… Oh well. She would get her enjoyment soon enough. He did his job.

“Oh? Was that a lick I felt? I guess that means, yooooooouuuu~ looooooose!” The older woman sing-sang out before hopping off of the surprisingly comfortable man’s face much to his relief as he began to gasp rapidly for air.

Dusting off her remaining clothes but not putting back on her skirt and underwear, Klara sighed as she stared down at her rival with a mix of pity and amusement. “Well, this has been fun, Samuel. And It comes as no surprise that I’m the winner. I was always the better of the two of us. And had you not resorted to using type advantage all the time you would have seen it too! But that’s all behind us! And behind is all you’ll see in front of you from now on~.” The bubbly woman giggled before lifting up her wrist.

‘One tap, two taps, and set to default. There, we, go~!’ Watching in delight as her *victory* was logged into her Poke-gear, Klara aimed it towards the man before tapping it once more. “Better luck next time~. That is if you ever have a next time~.”

Staring up at the psychotic woman unsure of what she was even talking about, Samuel soon found his strength steadily returning now that the pinkette wasn’t straddling his face anymore. However, it soon dawned on him that, he wasn’t moving like he thought he had been… something was wrong…

Watching in disbelief as his vision shifted, the steel-type user soon gawked as he saw his surroundings… growing…? What was happening to him?! Unfortunately, he didn’t have the luxury of deciphering this dilemma as he suddenly vanished within his own shirt as he lay in parted darkness, now both paralyzed and confused by all the events that had just transpired.

‘Make sure to set this to your own personal preference. Whatever you think of will be the standard you create. Have fun~.’

Thinking back on the strange blonde woman’s words who gave her this device, Klara simply shook her head. ‘Why bother changing anything? The default works fine.’ It got rid of the competition for her this way. As well as gave her a bit of fun too.

Stepping over to the plain, sweat-stained tee-shirt and cargo shorts that lay on the ground next to a pair of discarded hiking boots and socks, the older woman hummed as she saw no movement before soon realizing why. “Whoopsie~. I almost forgot, how silly of me~.”

Reaching down with a bit of disgust on her face, the poison user pulled up the damp shirt before something fell out of it and onto the ground. Flicking away the article she found offending, Klara gazed back down as a smile graced her lips.

“Welcome to your new life, *little* Samuel. well, as long as a new life you have left~.” Reaching down and plucking up the tiny man as he continued to lay still at her feet, the paralyzed trainer weakly shook as his fearful eyes stared up at her own amused ones. He couldn't be bigger than an inch like this.

‘So cute~. If he were a fan or perhaps someone, I took a fancy to, I might allow them to become my pet. However, you, won’t get that particular privilege.’ He was a rival after all. And a bite-sized one at that. And she had no use for rivals…

Pondering her options, albeit, knowing what she wanted to do the most, the pinkette sighed before shaking her head. “It’s a shame you’re so fragile like this, Samuel. We could have had a lot of fun together, you and me. But, in the end… you only serve one purpose now. To give me as much pleasure as you can before you, disappear. I obviously can’t change you back. You’d tell others what I did. Nor could I have let you go for the same reason. So, this was the outcome no matter what. I bet you feel kind of silly finding this out, don’t you?”

Gritting his teeth in anger as he gazed up at the insane woman, the tiny trainer wanted to scream at her, but that damned stun spore was still affecting him! If he could wash it off somehow then he could find help somewhere-.

Not having the chance to even think of an escape plan, the smaller man was soon brought downward violently before gazing at a sight he would sooner not see again if he had the option. Directly in front of him, was Klara’s pale ass… And her free hand was pulling apart her cheeks again, giving him a direct view, of her filthy anus…

“Well it’s been fun, but you really must be going. I have a lot to do, and at this point now that our little battles concluded, you’re just taking up my time. And nothing is worse than that~.” Klara giggled, before moving her hand forward.

Feeling no resistance, and knowing there would be none, the pinkette moaned softly as she forced her tiny rival past her anus, and into her ass. And unfortunately for him, she wasn’t being that gentle either. Giving him a few harsh shoves, her hand soon returned empty before she smiled at her own handy work.

She could feel him now. He was just big enough, to tickle her insides. Giving her ass a hard clench, she grinned as she enjoyed the faintest of tingles that Samuel provided her. She would miss it. But, not him. In the end, though, he would fade away… just like all the other rivals she defeated and stuck up there did too…

And for Samuel, the last thing he experienced, was the crushing pain all around him, as his body was squeezed violently by Klara. The smell of her fart before only being a fraction, of the foul air now invading his lungs. And the squelching pain of something he wished to not think about beginning to envelop him, soon left him entombed inside of the poisonous giantess.

He knew now, there was no escape. There never WAS an escape. Klara came to him. She sought him out, all for one purpose. And this was it. She was getting rid of all her obstacles it seemed. And his time had finally come. And with no way to fight, or move, as he felt himself being sucked inward… he knew there was no point in even trying to fight it…

Pulling up her panties and shorts, Klara hummed softly before a disappointed look crossed her face. “What a useless man, even in the end. You can’t struggle or try to escape at least? How am I supposed to have any fun if you don’t let me!” She grumbled before stomping her foot in agitation.

Scoffing before beginning to walk away, the pinkette soon paused before looking back at the discarded clothing pile. A part of her wanted to hide the evidence… but she knew it was a waste of time in the end.

Who would think to look at her as a suspect after all? And even more so, who would think to check inside of her ass for the now missing, Samuel? No. It was pointless. And come morning, like every morning after she did this to one of her many… many… rivals… he would be little more than a stain on whatever porcelain throne she decided to grace with her perfect ass.

Smiling at the thought, Klara hmphed before walking on.

She had a lot of other people to track down before the next Gym Leader invitational… and time was of the essence…
Chapter End Notes:
Leave a Review for who you'd like to see added to the story next. Or in some cases eventually.