- Text Size +

“Ok so your total comes out to 25.62$ just let me see your ID please” “Oh! Uhh of course uhhh... let me see” The young woman digs through a clutter of a purse for a few seconds as she finds what she needs handing it to the mako mart employee.” OK well have a good day miss and happy birthday.” “Thanks, you too.” As the employee waves the next customer forward.”You too?idiot!” She says under her breath as she clears the exit doors. “ At least he said it though. No one else even texted me or anything.” She looked around at all the people in the square. It was funny she thought. She’d been in inkopolis for a while but only had a handful of people she could call friends. Hell if she hadn’t followed Cuttlefish that day six years ago she wouldnt have any . She was just too serious. Since she could recall shed been told to lighten up and relax but it was just how she was. Growing up in the countryside didnt help as her parents were kelp farmers stuck in their ways that were harsh and out of touch. It was suffocating, but even now far from the draconian ways of her old life their influence still pervaded. She found herself unable to deal with people outside her inner circle which made interaction agonizing and dating life nonexistent. 


     These thoughts lingered as she made her through an alley and into a elevator up to her apartment. She shuffled through the purse once more for her keys as the doors opened and she made her way to her front entrance. “Bless this mess” read the doormat. She smiled remembering agent 4 had given her this doormat as a gift in a playful gesture to clean up. “ Cmon Jesse you dont really want this place getting worse do you?”. Jesse opened the door only greeted by the familiar piles of clothes,trash and an assortment of other random things she had gathered throughout the years.”Honey I’m hoome.” She said knowing that no one would respond. She closed the door behind her as she made her way inside to check her answering machine. Jesse pressed play bringing the tape deck to life “ You have no new messages” ….. “Dammit mom and dad!” Jesse made her way past piles of old clothes and old garbage sighing as she let herself plop onto her futon. The springs groaned underneath as she shifted around to find just the right spot as she began to dose off.


Six years earlier

       “And that’s game! INKREDIBLE! I cant believe my eyes. Did that really just happen!? For those of you listening at home I’ll reiterate. As team Krakotowa went i n for a final push or the goal in overtime with the rainmaker their team was nearly wiped by team Phantom Five at the right choke point. As you may know Port Mackarel is notorious for those two side passages that can easily break any ill thought out plan. But as we just saw Krakatowa’s backlining jet squelched lagged behind the rest of the team sparing him the same fate as his teammates which he used to throw up a splash wall and splat 3 of Phantoms members which gave him just enough points to charge up his inkstrike which he in turn used to not only pop the rainmakers barrier but also as cover for to grabbing it and taking into the goal securing his team’s victory. It just goes to show you never know what to expect from these players in the Neptune league, until next time this is Rico cya!” 


       “Booyah!, i cant believe he pulled that off in the last second by himself!” The young inkling said as she jumped off her bed imitating what reinacting the play with an imaginary air squelcher while making noises with her mouth.” Jesseeeeee get down now your food already getting cold.” “Ooook coooming mom.” Jesse turned off the radio dashing out her room and down the flight of stairs and into the a chair at the table. She devoured the lukewarm kelp soup spoonful after spoonful.” You know Jesse that soup tastes a lot better when its hot” her mom said. “Yea i know it’s just that i got caught up in hearing the latest game on the radio and it went into overtime you know.” Jesse replied. Looking up her father gave her a look. One she knew all to well, that even without speaking was loud and clear. “ Are you still going on about that drivel jess.” “Its not drivel dad its turf war, ya know it’s just a game .” Jesse replied on edge now. “You know i told you that nothing good comes from those ridiculous games them kids play. All they do is go around and make a big ol mess and for what?! It doesnt accomplish anything. Now what we do here is matters. Growing good food for good people thats  something you cant get by monkeying about like those city folk.” Dad its not like that. Its not some important thing or anything its just for fun and tommorow ill be old enough to go on my own and do turf like those kids.” Her dad put his spoon down clenching his fist  “ Why cant you be like your cousin Jess! Just be happy with what you have helping us with the kelp instead of wanting to go out into the city and running aorund like a fool!”  Anger and sadness swelled inside Jesse as she shot out of her chair and ran to her room. That night she cried herself to sleep and in the morning snuck out and took the first train to inkopolis with what little savings she had.


       Jesse awoke from her dream tears flowing from her eyes. “Dammit I’m so pathetic.” She wiped the tears with her sleeves as she sat up and grabbed a bottle from the grocery bag. Callie said she was going to have time off work to celebrate jesses birthday so she bought beer to celebrate but now it seemed like she would be the only one drinking.  Before she knew it she had downed half a 12 pack on her own and was feeling more hammered as the time passed. “Damn you callie. Why’d you got to be like my butt parents and leave me all alone.” She said through slurred speech. “ Why i oughta give you a pice of my mind. One of these ! And a little of this and some of that” Jesse clearly intoxicated now was merely swinging her fists into random piles. “ i oughta give these punches to the real callie” with that thought in her head she made her way out the door. She held it together as she made her way to the pop stars abode finally making it around sundown. Jesse trucked the handle and knocked on the door with no luck” open up biyatch i know your in there.” As an agent she resorted to picking the lock even if it took longer than usual due to her altered state. She made her way into the home and made a beeline for callies room when she suddenly came to a stop as she burst through the bedroom door. 


       She couldn’t help but take it in. There on the bed was a naked callie fast asleep. Jesse carful got closer seeing the dildo and tube of lubricant on the floor and a puddle of cum on her bed sheets. Jesse pressed her fingers into the nectar and brought it to her mouth to taste.” What are you doing Jesse?! This is wrong , i gotta get outta here.” Jesse turned and left the home making her way back to her own apartment.


       Miko suddenly awoke as giant footsteps created ripples in the pool of cum.  As he recalled his current situation he wondered who the person that stood over callie was “Why is that girl just standing there staring at callie?” Before he knew if miko found picked up in a glob of cum as the girl dragged her finger through. He once again inside the mouth of another giantess. Miko's body was tossed around as she savored its taste. Miko maneuvered his way under the giant's tongue avoiding being swallowed. He wondered how long he'd be trapped inside this girl's mouth or if he'd even be able to escape. Suddenly a wave of liquid swept miko out. He screamed as a wave of beer swept him into Jesse's esophagus, swallowing him in an instant.Miko fought in vain as the muscles of her throat pulled him down further. Miko emerged landing in an ocean of juices.Swimming to the surface of the sludge miko took a deep breath, the air stinging his lungs. He waded through the slurry of half digested pizza and beer until he climbed up onto a partially digested pepperoni. Suddenly his raft capsized with him as Jesse repositioned herself. When he broke the surface he heard a loud muffled moaning. “ Is she really masturbating while I fight for my life!” 


       Jesse on the other hand couldn’t stop thinking of callies body. The way her body looked , how the sweat glistened on her curves. She downed another bottle of beer as she stripped down.  She jumped onto her futon as she began to rub her clit. Her breathing became heavy as she thought of the idol cumming. “Ohh fuuuck caliiieeee!” She screamed as she began to buck her hips in orgasm. As she came down from it she felt that the liquor wasn't sitting well in her stomach. In a preemptive move she rushed to the trash can and threw up twice. She cleaned herself up and decided to rest for the night. 


       Miko skin was beginning to sting pretty badly after being in here for a short while. Was he really going to die I. Some random girls stomach shrunk to 1/8inch. He began to cry when he began felt a large force push from all sides. He braved himself as a giant wave swept him up and he found himself falling onto a beige linoleum floor. He wiped his eyes of bile as he saw the giantess erupt once more into the trash can. His strength drained and having just barely survived tired him. Miko soon knocked out on the floor hoping that the nightmare would end soon

Chapter End Notes:

I decided to do this chapter a bit differently. I'm not big on vore but I tried my best. Although I haven't started chapter 6 yet I do have ideas. If you have any comments or ideas feel free to leave a review thnks.