- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter will cover a typical day in the hell that is being ayla's shoe. Enjoy.

***********

When ayla got home an hour after bagging you she grabbed you and your partner out and tossed you to her bed. The room wasnt huge but big enough for the giant woman to sleep in, of course to her the room and herself were normal sized, and her shoe was just a shoe. She walked out, returning later in a towel, her shoulder length black hair was wet, she had went for a shower. It must have been lat since she disapeared out of view and reappeared moments later in pyjamas, her bare foot began moving towards you, but instead of forcing its way into you it began shoving you under her bed, ayla was tidying you away, suddenly a massive weight crashed down onto you, immediately removing your ability to breathe, the same way ayla's foot did when she wore you. You could just make out what happened through the pain of your screaming lungs, ayla had tossed her 2 massive black boots under the bed too, one of them landed directly on you and was now choking you. Ayla eventually got into her bed above, leaving you to suffer under her well worn boot all night.

You diddnt sleep, unable to through the pain of not breathing. Eventually morning came, indicated by the sun slipping through the curtains and the sound of ayla getting out of bed. After a while of listening to her stomp around the room the boot moved, ayla shoved it away roling you onto your side, you gasped for breath, finaly free from the opressive weight of the black leather. This rest was short lived however as aylas fingers wrapped themselves around you and dragged you out from the darkness. You were blinded for a moment but quickly snapped back to reality as you saw your owner above you sitting on her bed, she diddnt look at you once as she rammed her socked foot into you forcefully, tying your laces tightly, as if to make sure you couldnt breathe, as again, aylas massive foot began choking you just by resting on your insole. She finaly looked down, but only to locate your partner, she quickly shoved her other foot in, now she was ready. Suddenly you were compressed, her full weight now focussed into you, she wasnt fat, but to have legs, an ass and tits like hers she would need to weigh alot to you. As she began walking your cycle of hell began, the speed was nauseating Nd the force of landing would of killed you if you could die, you were already wishing you were by the time ayla reached her front door.

After 20 minutes of walking along a pavement you hated life under ayla more, since leaving her house you now had been splashed through puddles, coated in mud from a shortcut ayla took and finaly, ayla had just stepped on a peice of gum, which was now attatched to you, getting mashed to your back with every step, all the while being choked to the point of death but never getting relief. Eventually ayla noticed the gum, she began violently scraping you across the ground, it eventually came off, but not before ayla had cut a deep gash in your rubber sole with a stone she diddnt see before scraping. After a further 5 minutes ayla walked into a shop, the cold smooth tiles a welcome change, untill ayla stepped on a dropped grape, splattering juices into your new gash, stinging like being lit on fire. After a while wandering the store ayla bought a drink and some gum, to replace the pack you saw compacted by her breast yesterday you thought. Eventually she reached her work, sat down, and began tapping you against the floor. Great, you thought, this woman never stops. After hours of abuse at her work you were almost glad when ayla stood to leave, untill you heard one of her co-workers, "going for that run before the party still ayla?". "Aye a am, want to join me?" Ayla responded, chilling your non existent blood and somehow choking you harder, making your already exploding lungs burn more than they had been all day. The co-worker declined and ayla began walking home. By the time she arrived you realised you had taken less than 5 breaths in over 10 hours, you prayed every day with ayla owning you wouldnt be like this...

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter, ayla goes for her run then prepairs for a house party, one that you will be attending without an invite. The next story will be the return of fan favourite character evie, what would you like to see her own next?