- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

New story featuring sasha: http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8691

Would you like to see ayla and sasha team up in the upcoming sasha crossover, vote in the reviews of "sasha has a break"

***

Ayla is home, and is getting ready for a run, you are going with her against your will

*************

Ayla finally walked through her door, your whole body was shutting down, but was unable to fully let you die, you were trapped by ayla, only able to suffer below her. After a few minutes she sat, leaning down to remove you, you hoped to feel releif but it diddnt fully come, aylas foot had compressed your insole to the point you could only just breathe, the air thick with her foot odour, the taste caused you to internally gag with every limited breath. The goddess rose above you before walking out of the room, you heard the stairs creak as she went up. You sat for 20 minutes listening to ayla walking around above.

You heard her coming down again, ayla apeared in the doorway, she was wearing a tight sports bra, light blue leggings and was putting wireless headphones in, as she got closer you saw that she was wearing the same socks she had on all day. She sat above you, you began trying to breathe in as much as possible but still had very limited ability to. Her damp sock slid into you, you felt utterly powerless below her, even if you could scream, aylas headphones would make her oblivious, her foot finally settled within you. Her hands tied you tight, tighter than she had you on previously. Once the other shoe was equally trapped on her right foot ayla stood, imediately all the air you managed to save was pushed out of you by aylas petit form mercilessly crushing down above you, you guessed she couldnt be more than 5'6" tall.

Ayla walked to the door, swung it upen and exited, as soon as she was on the path she bean to jog on the spot, every impact was brutal, smashing you to the ground and rocketing you upwards every few seconds, after she picked a song she began to run properly.

The run went on for what felt like days, in reality she was running for about half an hour. She had splashed you through deep puddles, smeared you through mud and pulverised bugs under you, their remains eventually being erroded off by the concrete beneath you. Her foot was sweating profusely, her sock had transitioned from damp when it entered you to dripping, unable to hold more liquid, so now it was your turn to absorb her liquids. You had been tasting the rancid sweat for 20 minutes but now, her foot was pumping it into your soft walls, this taste, you feared, was permanent. Ayla finally got home, she got inside and uncaringly kicked you off at the door before walking upstairs, after a short while you heard the shower come on, ayla was getting clean while you were stuck on her floor tasting her sweat.

Hours passed but finally you saw ayla appear at the top of her stairs, the goddess of a 23 year old was dressed to party, a short tight skirt, tight crop top and her makeup done to a reasonable extent, but then you saw her bare feet, before you could look away her hand grabbed you, she set you down then got out her phone, "hey, im wearing my trainers since we might gou clubbing, yeah the ones you liked, sure, of course you can try them on, well im staying at yours anyway, just take them tomorrow for the day, yeah sure, if you realy like them just keep them for a while, ill borrow some of yours"  before you could fully panic aylas bare foot forced its way into you, the sweet smell of her shower diddnt help with the hours old taste of her run. Ayla stood, your lungs already burning as she left her house.

Chapter End Notes:

Okay, maybe 2 chapters left, let me know what youd like to see next.