- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This will be se penultimate chapter, ayla gets to the party then goes clubbing.

Sasha still needs a partner for her crossover, there will be a story featuring the return of evie, the first chapter will come out before the conclusion of your wild ride as aylas shoe.

*********

Ayla had been walking for 20 minutes, crushing you hard beneathe her bare foot, it was already getting damp, and with no sock you were left to collect her sweat. It was dark now, streetlights illuminated every puddle in an orange glow, not that this stopped ayla from splashing you into almost every one. She reached a shop, the same one from this morning, she walked to the spirits and grabbed a bottle of gin. She was id'd at the counter and then payed. Then the walking began again, she was bad sober, what would drunk ayla be like to you, especially with music.

After a long walk, you lost track of time from the cyclic beatings ayla was administering, ayla reached the house that the party was at. She walked in and you were immediately deafened by the music, you couldnt count how many people there were but, it was allot. Ayla went to the garden where she saw someone she obviously knew well, you imediately understood who she was. "Ayla!!! Here, some shots first, oooh are those the shoes???" Ayla nodded before 4 shots of something were quickly sent down her throat, this was the gir that wanted to borrow you, you were terrified of her instantly. She was hot, very similar proportions to ayla but atleast a foot taller making her about 6'4" by your rough guess from the muddy ground of the garden. Her extra height would mean she was heavyer, and takes longer strides. Ayla diddnt dance at the party, she spent most of her time with this friend, who you now knew was called Abbie, the dirty blonde haired goddess would sometimes leave for a while, finally ayla went with her once. Abbie was going out to smoke, ayla stood right by her, you were only millimetres from abbies shoe, a very dirty pair of black and white vans sinking slowley to the mud. Suddenly you noticed you had forgotten about breathing, in an instant your lungs were on fire once again, it was all in your head, shoes dont need to breathe, but your brain couldnt grasp this so threw your whole body once again into maddeningly intense pain. Eventually Abbie sugested her and ayla ditch the party and go to the club in town. At this point ayla was atleast 12 shots in aswell as a few mixed drinks, she agreed and both women slightly clumsily left,.

After a very painful walk your back came to rest on a new surface, the entry way to the club, immediately you knew you wre in trouble, as the doors opened ayla stepped onto the floor of the full club, the sticky residue of countless spilled drinks coated you imediately, and then ayla began bouncing, dancing to the musi. You were being crushed mercilessly by her sweating bare feet, the salty sweat mixing with the alcohol all around creating a new and horrific flavour inside of you.

Ayla and Abbie danced and drank for hours, the whole time you were being destroyed below ayla, not visibly, but mentally your shoe body was being ripped apart, aylas foot was stretching parts of you diddnt know existed before. Eventually both women left, they drunkenly made their way to Abbies flat, stumbling up the stairs, you were kicked across the room as ayla walked in, imediately your partner crashed into you, followed by both of Abbies muddy vans.

Morning came painfully slowley, you were sitting bored for hours as the girls were sleeping. Eventually you were shaken awake by one of the goddesses walking towards you, her fingers wrapped into you, ripping you up from under the pile of shoes...

Chapter End Notes:

Who is it grabbing you? Is Ayla leaving or has Abbie decided to borrow you?