- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Took a little break but im back now, and so is ayla and her friend.

Still need sugestions on who sasha will team up with, leave them in the reviews.

**************

As the cold fingers ripped you from under the muddy vans you tried to see who had you, the room was dark but imediately you knew it wasnt ayla, you could see the silhouette of the girls legs, aylas were just nicer than this girls. Abbie had you, and as she carried you and your partner to a better lit area you saw what she was wearing, a work uniform, probably for a shop judging by her name badge. She set you down on the floor and went to make a quick breakfast, suddenly aylas perfect ass passed over you towards abbie. "Hey, im gonna borrow those shoes today if thats okay?" Abbie said between mouthfuls of cereal. "Aye, yeah thats fine, if you realy like them just keep them for a while, its no like theyll miss being mine" ayla responded chuckling. As you sat on the floor watching both girls eat you were already getting anxious, abbie was hot, you couldnt deny it, but you knew she was going to hurt way more than ayla, and now ayla was just, letting her take you, possibly for a long time, and she diddnt seem to care at all. You were already missing being pummeled by ayla, she was your owner, not abbie.

 

After a while, abbie rose, and her towering form came towards you taking a seat above. Her fingers grasped your back and her foot began wedging its way inside, you could already tell it was slightly larger than aylas as your fabric stretched to squeeze it in. As her foot made contact with you insole tongue your breathing was quickly cut off, as the mild flavour of sweat was spread over you. After the other shoe was on, abbie stood, any air you had was quickly pressed out of you by her immense weight. You were right about her being heavier than ayla. Abbie quickly walked to her car, you were quickly slammed into the clutch pedal, since ayla diddnt drive, being her left shoe wasnt as bad. As Abbie drove you were constantly slammed into the clutch, although the drive was short, abbie still had to chang gears often. After a final, long period of being shoved into the pedal abbie turned off her car, releasing you as she did. 

 

Abbie got out, but diddnt head to the door, instead she looked in her bag, pulling out a single cigarette and a lighter. She stood smoking above you for a while, absent mindedly playing with stones under you, scraping your sole painfully against them without thinking. Suddenly something fell beside you and you were quickly lifted above it, only to be rapidly forced downwards slamming to the ground, your back was suddenly burning, abbie began twisting her foot. She was extinguishing her cigarette with you. She then walked to the store and began her work.

 

Over the course of the day you realised how much better ayla was as an owner, she was sat down most of the day, Abbie diddnt even sit on her breaks, she went out and smoked, and while working she would be walking around the shop all day. At one point you were hopefull as she spoke to herself about the last kit kat and wanting it, but by the time her break came another girl had just grabbed it, ruining your chance of abbie sitting down, as abbie finished her break you saw that girl leaving, knowing the kit kat was in her bag, not inside abbie saving you. (*read 'sasha has a break' for the other side of this encounter*).

 

Eventually abbie was done, it was already getting dark when she got out of her car at home. Walking in she was greeted by ayla who had clearly stayed all day. "Hey abbs, how're the shoes?" Ayla asked, looking down at you, "yeah, there fine, but you can have 'em back, theyre a bit tight" you rejoiced as abbie took you off, freeing you to breathe again, this was short lived however as ayla said "okay, well i better get going, see you at the weekend?" You diddnt hear abbies response as ayla roughly forced her foot into you, but beside the pain from ayla being herself, you were glad your owner had you back.

 

Ayla kept you for years, you were borrowed and used by many people, but ayla always got you back, she was you only real owner, her foot slowley moulding you mind to want oy to serve her, the pain never went, but atleast you got to look up at ayla every day.

Chapter End Notes:

Okay, do i do evie next or start on the sasha crossover story?