- Text Size +

You awoke cold, the foil packet around your silicon body diddnt give much heat off, by the way you felt you knew, you hated knowing, but you knew you were a condom. By the way you were positioned you also knew you were in one of the dispensers in a male toilet, the sounds of flushing and dryers helped. Since you woke up 2 condoms below you were taken, you diddnt know when you would go but you were dreading it. Just then a third went, you heard the coins jingle in, the mechanism clunked and you dropped the height of 1 packet, this time however you felt diferent, a heavy arm pressed into you, holding you firm, you were next in line, as soon as you figured this out you heard a horrifying sound, *kerchink*, *kerchink*. You were suddenly flipped and began falling, eventually landing with a bounce on a plastic tray, suddenly you were lifted by a massive hand, quicly you were stuffed into what you assumed was a wallet. The person began walking, taking you with him, you heard the bathroom doors, then a female voice, "get one?" She asked vaguely annoyed. "Yeah, there were only mediums but ill squeeze in" he responded, your heart sank.

After 20 minutes of walking and flirting the couple stopped, you were removed from the wallet and tossed onto something hard, a table maybe. "You get yourself up and ready, ill be in here when you are" the woman spoke seductively. You heard a zipper and allot of cloth before your pack was finally grabbed, light burst in as the guy ripped open your packet, you were immediately assaulted by his fingers as he grabbed you hungrily, you never saw his face, you were quickly looking down the barel of his enormous penis, fully erect, you suddenly were slammed against the unsheathed head, already wet with precum. It was then you found out you condom body was all your mouth, your eyes right at the tip facing inwards, eye to eye with the cock you could now taste, you were then rolled down its length, stretching as he forced himself into you. After a small struggle you were tightly plastered over his cock, his hand wrapped around you and began to slowley masturbate himself, you began to heat up as you slightly slid across his shaft, the taste of his salty precum coating your full body tongue. Just as he began to grunt, precum flowing freeley from him, his girlfriend called out, "get in here or i get to use the handcuffs again" the guy quickly released his hard grip on you.

Eventually he walked to the bedroom to his waiting girlfriend who was fully nude lying on the bed, before you knew more than the fact her hair was blue and she was hot you were quickly plunged deep inside of her. Both humans moaned as they began to thrust, the girl quickly mounted the guy you were wrapped around, she began to effectively bounce on him, drawing his penis almost fully out of herself before violently dropping right back down, the whole time her vaginal muscles tormented you, stretching you to your limits, to the point the pain caused your vision to go white. She continued oblivious to the pain she was inflicting, only interested in her building orgasm. The guys cock was oozing masses of precum now, the taste was getting stronger, and his shaft was throbbing, you could see his head begin to quiver as the girl got more agressive and began screaming in ecstasy, they were both in the final stages of pleasure, he was about to cum. 30 seconds later it happened, you were suddenly hit with a canonball of white, salty goo, 12 more pumps of it later you were ready to burst you were so full of cum and cock, your tastbuds were overloaded with the foul flavour. The girl rose, dismounting the guy before saying, "right, will i tie it off or will you?" You could now see her more clearly, despite the mass of cum, she was indeed very hot, shoulder length blue hair, a septim piercing and a very nice body. "You can if you want" the guy said as he gave his cock one last tug, squeezing all of his flids into the tip, pushing your condom end to abot an inch and a half above the head, full of cum. The girl quickly grabbed at you, pulling from the base of his shaft, eventually you were free from the massive   rod of man,  the girthen said,"right, dont want it leaking in my bin". She squeezed every drop of semen into your tip and did something realy hoped she wouldnt. She wrapped your open end around her finger and quickly tied a tight knot, sealing the guys sex juices inside,"right, thats never getting out" the girl said before dropping you into a bin by her bed, falling through tissues and gum the last thing you saw was her perfect ass turn and walk out of view...

 

Eventually the girl emptied her bin, but not before a week went by of constantly tasting the guys semen go staler and staler every day, you only saw her if she spat gum into the bin onto you, she clearly diddnt care. At the end of the week she carried you in the bin out to the trash can, where you sat for a further week, slowley soaking in what she had for dinner 2 weeks ago, the bin water managed to leak into you mixing with the now 2 week old cum. You were killed when the bin lorry came, the guy moving the bins to the back knocked a bag of waste onto you rupturing your side, your last sense was the taste of 2 week old cum and a mouldy meal from almost a month ago.

 

Chapter End Notes:

My first proper giant male interaction, let me know if youd like more, and the blue haired girl can definitely return as a main character, you can see what life was like as the object of a very dominant girl.