- Text Size +
“Ugh, How can you be so bad at this. I can’t believe they sent you of all people. What a fuckin’ waste. Like, God.”

Catherine bit her bottom lip as she continued to diligently perform the task she’d been ordered. She had a lot of space to cover and no one else to help her, after all. It wasn’t made any easier by the fact she was currently rocking a headache so powerful it threatened to steal consciousness away from her. But this was the life she was forced to endure as a maid. Especially one who stood considerably less than an inch tall.

“I told you I need to leave soon, right? I can’t exactly leave when there’s still paint on my nails!”

At the moment the minuscule maid was situated at the edge of her owner’s big toe. The task was simple. Scrub the client’s nails until they were so clean they were literally sparkling. The giant woman had gone through the effort of using an absolutely enormous cotton ball to wipe her toes clean of some nail polish, but that wasn’t good enough. She demanded perfection, and that was exactly what she had hired a tiny maid for.

“This should be so easy! How are you not done yet? I shouldn’t have to hire more maids to accomplish this. Maybe if you cared about your job you could get a little more done and be home earlier.”

Catherine bit her bottom lip. Housekeepers of her size were plentiful and it wouldn’t even cost that much more to hire them in batches. Her job would be easier if there were half a dozen others like her spread across all of the toes. The miniature army could be armed with buckets of nail polish, mops, and brushes to tackle the monumental task. And the client was clearly a woman of means, made obvious by the lavishly decorated home around her.

The giant woman finally grew bored, and turned her attention back to her phone. It was the latest model, and was absurdly expensive to all but the most picky. It would have take Catherine half a year or more to save up for the identical version in her own size, but that wasn’t the only thing that made it so pricey. No, it was protected by a blindingly-polished metallic case that had been studded with diamonds. Every subtle movement of her hands lead the entire thing to sparkle magically, like it was some magical artifact.

“I’m almost done, ma’am.” Catherine said into the mic pinned to her collar. She’d just taken a break to regain some energy, and admired the work she’d accomplished so far. Every so often she would become surprised all over again at just how small she was in comparison to the clients she worked for. The big toe she was standing atop was bigger than her bedroom, and as she looked around all she could see was the rest of the giant woman’s bare foot. For one woman working alone it was rather impressive to her that she’d managed to wipe down the other four toes in a relatively short period of time. Looking down at her own feet, she admired her reflection visible in the hard nail beneath her, and pushed some stray hair out of her face.

It truly was impressive just how well-kept the giantess’s feet were. But it was probably rather easy to care about such minute details when you’re as steeped in wealth as she was.

“No breaks.” The giantess spoke, wiggling her big toe and knocking Catherine over with the sudden movement. Groaning, the maid picked herself up, and dusted herself off. She was used to falling over. It was, after all, difficult for a client to keep their toes perfectly still for lengthy periods of time. It wasn’t her own well-being that made the fall annoying, though.

No, the slight movement had tipped over the bucket of nail polish remover, sending it floating down the length of the toenail and spreading everywhere, increasing the heady aroma giving her such a powerful headache. She would just have to refill it.

Sighing, She picked the dripping bucket up and began the long trek across the giant woman’s toenail to reach the neatly trimmed edge. Once there she sat down, pushed herself off, and walked the short distance to the towering bottle still filled to the brim with the strongly-scented liquid. Attached to the bottle at exactly her height was a small hose that allowed her to pump its contents directly into her bucket. At least the time it would take to fill up would give her a couple moments to catch her breath.

Once finished, she returned to the toe that stood nearly twice her height, and set up the stepladder that had fallen over just a minute prior. The entire process took only a minute, but the giant woman was clearly looking past her phone to observe Catherine’s movements from far above.

“Look. This isn’t working out. Like, I ask you to do something, but your stupid tiny brain can’t handle a simple concept! This is your last job for me.” She said, looking back to her phone as she spoke. “Oh, and don’t expect to be paid.” She added, after another moment.

Catherine was dumbfounded. After all the work she’d done to care for this giant brat’s feet she was being discarded like she was nothing? And she wasn’t even going to be paid for what she had done? And she was going to be blacklisted? Sure, it had been an abusive work environment and the labor had been backbreaking, but but at least the environment was nice! She would rather be talked down to in a nice, air-conditioned room than work at her own pace in a hot, stuffy shed!

Still, she didn’t talk back. She knew what happened to people of her size who talked back. She also knew that despite having just been fired, she was expected to complete the task she’d already been given, and did so to the best of her abilities.

She wasn’t just going to let this stand, though. Already, thoughts of revenge were formulating inside of her head.

Not even five minutes later and the tiny woman had scrubbed away the last tiny speck of red nail polish from the big toe she’d been working on. She’d been looking forward to applying clear nail polish later so she could stick around in this cushy job, but it looked like that wasn’t going to work out. With a sigh of exhaustion, she picked up her mop, her bucket, and carefully descended from the toe once again. Upon reaching the bottle of nail polish she placed all her tools on a set of hooks conveniently attached to the bottle, and tapped her microphone again.

“The job is done.” She said, barely holding back her disdain for her employer.

“Get out.”

She hadn’t been expecting a thank you, but surely the woman could have at least found it within herself to check over the work? Maybe she’d have been convinced Catherine could stay around or…

Sighing, she shook her head. Why bother? Pulling at her collar she turned the microphone off, and removed her personal belongings from the box she’d placed them in before startings. Her personal affects began and ended with a single item, though.

A skateboard.

Given how difficult her work was she needed a way to get around quickly, and with her small size there was no real threat of injuring herself from falling over. With those factors taken into consideration learning how to skateboard seemed like a natural fit. It was portable, faster and easier than walking, and looked super cool! It had taken a couple of months practice, but she was now quite good at it!

Stretching, she looked back at the enormous foot that had been her job for the past several hours, then dropped the board. Placing one foot on it, she kicked off, then coasted her way out of the home. The details of her revenge plot were already being formulated. She would make this oversized brat regret the way she treated the help!

But first, she’d need to reach the company van. A small set of stairs built to the giant woman’s scale were just outside of the giant woman’s door, with a razor-thin ramp for any small people to use to ascend the great heights. Though sliding down the entire ramp for speed was an intriguing idea, Catherine instead jumped, aiming for the safety handrail right next to it. For nearly a minute she grinded down the lengthy rail, until she was deposited onto ground level just outside. The company van she’d taken here was parked there, and it was mostly packed to the brim with cleaning supplies.

But not entirely. Always holding a rebellious streak, the little redheaded maid would often carry with her certain other tools she felt would come in handy. She couldn’t make use of them right now, though. No, she’d need to wait.

Making a call to headquarters, Catherine notified her employer that the client had asked her to stay overnight to care for some of the giant woman’s more… unique needs. No further questions were asked, and she was allowed to stake out the woman’s place until the time was right.

The morning sun continued rising until it was directly above the place, and the temperature inside of the van grew uncomfortably hot. After some time the giant woman left the house wearing an open-toe pair of sandals. For all of her complaining the giant brat sure seemed to be fine with openly displaying the toes Catherine had spent so long working on.

Grumbling to herself, Catherine resisted the urge to act now and continued to wait. More time passed as sweat began to drip from Catherine’s face in the hot vehicle, until finally, the sun began to set. The woman had returned home hours ago and the heat was beginning to dissipate, but Catherine wasn’t ready to strike yet. She needed more time.

More hours disappeared, taking the sun with them. The moon began to rise, but most people didn’t go to bed the instant the moon rose. It would only be a few more hours before she could be absolutely certain that there would be no chance of her detection.

Finally, the clock hit 2 a.m. Catherine thought she had waited long enough. Eighteen long hours waiting in her van had given her considerable time to rest and recover from her work that morning, and she popped the back doors of the van open. A cool breeze blew over her, and she popped open the van’s back doors. Hidden away beneath multiple clean outfit changes, dust rags, and numerous other cleaning implements was a small briefcase locked with a code.

Turning the numbers, she popped it open, and retrieved her secret belongings. A black bandana to cover her face from any other people her size that may be lurking. A leather tool belt with a couple of pouches on either side. And, most importantly, a dozen cans of spray paint in a wide variety of colors.

Putting the belt on, she picked up two of the cans. One red, and one black, as her work in the cleaning business made her keenly aware of what colors were the absolute best at staining. Ten seconds later they were slotted into her belt, and she tied her long hair up into a ponytail to ensure it stayed out of her way.

With an impossibly smug expression, Catherine closed the briefcase, tucked it back into the van, locked the doors, and began to sprint up the ramp to the giantess’s home with her skateboard in tow. The sprint was long, but relatively event-free as it was far too late for anyone to be stirring. Owing thanks to her small size, Catherine was able to easily slip underneath the edge of the door and inside of the locked home.

Once she’d infiltrated the estate she dropped her skateboard and began to glide across the endless hardwood floor. There were many objects she could vandalize at her current size, but she had something very specific in mind.

She’d spotted them earlier that morning. A pair of clean, bright white heels with jewels encrusted in the straps. There was only the faintest outline of a bare foot on the insole, but every part of it that would be visible when wearing it was just as clean as it had been when brand new. Earlier that day Catherine had wondered if a future job would involve maintaining that level of spotlessness, but it was clear that wasn’t going to be happening now.

Transitioning into manual she stopped just short of the towering heels and kicked her board up to catch it under her arm. Earlier that morning she’d assumed that they were for special occasions only, and it looks like she was correct as they hadn’t moved one inch. Looking the entire thing over again she quickly decided that the best course of action would be to first tag up the side of the shoe visible from where she was already standing. Then she could climb up onto the insole, and leave much more intricate vandalism on the strap that would go over the giantess’s toes.

Grabbing the black can from her belt, she shook it a few times, pleased at the clacking sound it made as she did so. Heart racing in excitement, she placed a fingertip on the nozzle and pressed down.

Catherine worked slowly. Deliberately. The paint would need to seep so deeply into the leather that it could not be washed off for maximum effectiveness. Letter after letter was painted onto the side of the insole. The markings stood out so much against the backdrop of white that they’d be visible to all from any height. That would teach her.

Five long minutes passed before Catherine finished her mission. Stepping back, she twirled the can of paint and slid it back into her belt.

“FUCK TO GIANTS” it said. It was a common saying among people her size. It didn’t really have any deeper meaning beyond that, but it was a sentiment that was held widely among those in the lesser community. More importantly, it was vague enough that she was unlikely to be a suspect if the giant brat decided to attempt an investigation into who was responsible for the defacing of her property.

Which was good. It would be pathetically easy for a giantess of her stature to pay a visit to one of Catherine’s neighborhoods and stamp it until it adhered to her soles. A little bit of safety went a long way towards keeping herself safe!

But… the phrase didn’t really seem like enough. Not yet, at least. Grinning deviously, she picked up one the red cans she’d brought with her, and drew a poor facsimile of a hand with the middle finger pointing straight up from it. She was certainly not an artist, and as she finished she briefly wondered if it may be confused for a cartoon penis, but she felt even better now. And this was only the beginning!

Unfortunately, Catherine was so lost in her own excitement that she failed to notice the distant rumblings of someone approaching. Not until the lights were flicked on, and her eyes were blinded with the sudden brightness.

Turning around quickly, Catherine rubbed her eyes and squinted, hoping to get a handle on who had just entered the room at this hour, and where they were headed. It wasn’t likely that she’d been discovered! Nobody cared about tiny stowaways of her size. After all, she couldn’t pilfer anything of value even if she tried!

Precious seconds passed and the rumbling grew nearer. Blinking repeatedly, Catherine stared in the direction the vibrations were coming from until her vision finally cleared. She had about one second to take in the sight of the gigantic woman who’d fired her earlier that day. She was dressed differently now, in silken pajamas that shone in the bright light. Even in the middle of the night with no one to show off for the woman was stunning! All of that extra preparation and attention to her appearance that she fired Catherine over seemed even more unnecessary now!

Most importantly though, was the close proximity of the woman’s feet. If the toes moving directly overhead bumped into her then there was no way Catherine would remain hidden. She contemplated making a run for it, but there was no way she could move fast enough! Not even if she was on her board! Or if she got a head start! Her heart pounded in her chest as she looked for some way out of her imminent demise. Anything would do!

A miracle took place at that very moment. The foot was already intent on crushing the life out of the tiny maid, but the enormous sole was descending at an angle. Her toes bumped into the heel, and she retracted her foot, not wanting to fall over from the sudden loss of balance.

From Catherine’s point of view the foot had come within only a few feet of crushing her, when it kicked over the shoe she’d just been vandalizing. The massive thing that she could have spent all day cleaning as part of her job was easily kicked, and skidded along the hardwood floor for a few inches before falling over. The toes that only a second prior seemed eager to take her life suddenly retreated, and came to rest directly before her.

“Huh?” The giantess mumbled, looking down at her discarded footwear. “Ugh.” She said, bending over to pick up the heel she’d kicked over and place it next to its twin.

Catherine, again, saw this very differently. She watched the toes in front of her splay to accept giantess’s shifting weight as she bent over. Five clean, perfectly-maintained toes were spread out before her, and she could feel her heartrate increase at the sight of them. Not out of desire for servitude, or some sick sexual desire.

But because they needed to be vandalized. Belongings could be replaced, but cleaning the paint directly off of her soft skin would be an incredible ordeal. She was salivating at the thought of it, and looked way up to see the giantess yawning, and stretching her arms over her head. This was going to be her only chance. There was no time for fancy slogans or phallic drawings. Both cans in her belt were pulled out at once, and she shook them so hard her arms instantly grew sore.

Steeling her nerves, she took a deep breath. In such close proximity she could smell whatever skincare products the giant woman had applied to her feet, and bit her bottom lip in anticipation. Exhaling, she dropped her skateboard by raising both arms, stepped onto it, and kicked off.

Both cans were unleashed at the same time onto the big toe directly in front of her. Twin lines of black and red were left behind in a big trail as she moved across the front of the foot. She cleared the first toe in a short period of time, and reached the second.

Catherine had counted on the giantess remaining unaware of her mischief, but it didn’t work out that way. Feeling a wet sensation on her big toe, the giant woman frowned, and stepped back. She quickly noticed what appeared to be a bug moving erratically in front of her, and felt her blood turn to ice. She didn’t even want to know what had made that wet sensation. She just didn’t want it to exist in her presence any longer.

The giant foot retreating surprised Catherine, leading her skating to grow wobbly. For all her practice and skill at the sport she wasn’t used to such a great gust of wind knocking her off-balance. Her battle to remain standing was quickly lost, leading her to wipe out on the floor.

Groaning in annoyance, she turned her head up just as the ceiling was replaced with the giant, wealthy brat’s bare foot. She knew this was the end of the line. Her last act of rebellion had been a mistake, but she wasn’t sure she regretted it. Especially since it gave her such a rare opportunity.

The foot began to lower. With one hand she grabbed the red can once again, gave it a firm shake, then pushed the nozzle down. A bright red spray shot forth, and for a fraction of a second Catherine saw the woman’s immaculately kept-soles marred with a splash of red paint.

Then, she ceased to be. Her body collapsed in the blink of an eye, further marring the foot with her own remains. What was once her body would easily be wiped away, but the speck of paint would be more difficult to clean off. And that was her final act of rebellion.

“Ew!” The giant woman cried out, feeling the meaty, pulpy pop under her foot. Stepping back, she noticed the remains of the bug on the floor, and frowned so deeply her mouth began to hurt. Then, rolling her eyes, she made a mental note to add this onto the new maid’s list of chores to complete first thing tomorrow morning. Along with cleaning whatever mess would be left to dry on the bottom of her foot.

And if her sole wasn’t spotless in the amount of time she requested, then she would just hire another new maid. One that would clean off both the bug’s remains, and her previous coworker in a reasonable amount of time.

Sighing, over the brief distraction, she continued her original plan to get a drink of water, leaving a tiny red splotch behind every time she stepped down. The next maid would find her predecessor’s outfit in the mess adhered to the giantess’s soles, but would never say a word about it. She would, however, find it rather impossible to fully clean all of the crushed woman’s remains. There would be one stubborn red stain that water just wasn’t enough to wipe away.

When she failed, the cycle would just begin anew. Tiny maids, after all, were a disposable commodity.
Chapter End Notes:




As always if you'd like to support me the easiest way to do so is by buying one of my premium stories that includes a lot of pics at my e-junkie store https://egsizestuff.e-junkie.com/

or you can just send me a one-time tip if that's more your speed via Ko-fi https://ko-fi.com/emmagear