- Text Size +

During his sleep he had terrible nightmares: he was lying with his girlfriend in his bed when some evil creatures took her from him, after many difficulties he finally found a flying carpet that brought him to his lover and as soon as they rejoined he kissed her like he never did, and he was so happy and grateful. But in the best moment he heard some laughs: 

"Look at him mom! I told you he is really in love with them, don't you think they are a perfect couple? Or a perfect threesome? Ahah"

"Yes indeed, I must say I am a little surprised but they look cute indeed! He looks so peaceful and happy over there, I bet Jessica will be super jealous!"

"Indeed she is! She wrote me that she's jealous about all the attentions his giving to my feet, but she's glad that we're finally getting along and that I'm training him to be a better person! Look he is waking up!"

As he opened his eyes, he realized that Jessica wasn't with him and instead he was hugging someone else, or better something else. From the softness and the pink colour, it was for sure a piece of flesh, he remembered that he had shrunken and tried to move but found himself blocked. All around him there was this familiar smell, he couldn't say it was bad but is was strong and somehow he reminded him home. Then he saw the typical wet spot of saliva that generates when he was sleeping and instinctively put his mouth on it.

"Oh my god mom! He really loves them, he is kissing them even awake!" He heard his sister screaming excited.

"Honey he is really in devotion! My cute little footfetish son."

"What is a foot fetish mum" Maggie asked.

"Oh never mind look, he is fully awake, hello there little Mickey!"

As he came to his senses, he realized from the comments he heard and taste in his mouth that he was hugging a foot. And he had a terrible feeling who's foot was that.

"Mom please remove your foot from me I need to get up." He asked.

The foot immediately flipped and sandwiched him with the ground.

"Owww are you sure you want to leave my foot little bro? You won't start scream again?" His sister answered.

"Oh I knew it, Maggie remove your foot from me I need to get up, I will start to scream if you Don't remove it!" He shouted probably not remembering what happened few hours before.

"What a grumpy little brother you are! Ok I will remove it but don't start crying like before ok? You asked me to do it" and with that she really removed it.

He was almost surprised that she listened to him. "What are you saying, I would never want to stay by your stinky feet! I'm lucky that I didn't die." He said gaining back his pride.

"Ahahah I am not so sure little bro, whenever I departed you from my footsie, you started screaming like a little baby looking for his mom, and when I let you stay again close to it you kissed it like your little lover, why you didn't tell me you love them so much?" She asked sincerely. 

"I will not believe your lies, now please if I don't have anything else to do I would like to go to my room and stay alone a little."

"I am not lying and mom can confirm."

"Yes honey, she's not lying, you were really happy by her feet and there is nothing wrong with this, I am so glad you found a way to get along together, there is no need to be ashamed." He looked astonished at his mother. Was she serious?

"What do you mean mom?"

"Here let me show you little brother." And with that Maggie took out her phone and went on her Instagram stories and showed the video to him. There he was, sleeping like an angel hugging her foot with his head inside her toes. The next story was showing her removing her foot from him, causing him to become anxious and agitated, but whenever her foot was getting back he was instantly calming down. In the following she carried him to the leaving room where he was now and he started to scream and cry until she placed him again by her foot and from the video it was possible to hear him say "you're back my love!" Before starting kissing that big foot. He couldn't believe it, his dream had been parallel with this foot story, but how in the world could he do something like this even asleep. And then he noticed. Two thousands views on a story published one hour ago. He just wanted to disappear.

"How?" He just asked. 

"Oww dolly brother, the answer is simple, you like my feet, and you like them a lot, which is nice, so stop being ashamed and just embrace yourself." The logic was perfect 

"Did Jessica see this?" He questioned.

"Of course! And she's really jealous! She said you give more attention to my feet than to her! But as a good big sister I explained her that since you are my little brother, it is my duty to take care of you until you two meets again, who knows when!"

Part of the punishment was to forbid to see his friends and girlfriend as well, unless she was a guest of Maggie.

"Did you tell her that I am your little brother?" 

"Well, you are, so why not to tell? She was a little surprised but then she acknowledged that I am very mature for my age and you aren't so she said it's not a bad idea."

Jessica was one year younger than him, and hearing this from her hurt.

"Oh, really?"

"Yes dolly bro, and if you don't want to loose her, I suggest you to start learning from me as soon as possible as much as you can so you will be mature enough for her when you will regrow ok? If you will regrow of course."

"Mmm ok" he just answered too shocked by all the things happened.

"And by the way, I reached five thousand followers, can you believe that?! It's insane! Some people also offered me money for sponsoring some socks and feet products, mum is negotiating with them!" Maggie was joyful.

"Five thousand followers?? How is that possible? And they offered you money? How much?" The perspective of the money was quite interesting, even though he was feeling utterly humiliated.

"For this thing honey we have to see" interrupted Judy. 

" They are going to send us some test products and they will ask to do some cute of funny video on Instagram to highlight the quality of the product, but I can tell you that the highest offer was ten thousands bucks!" She exclaimed proud of her children, maybe more of her daughter.

"What?! Ten thousands dollars? That's insane, did you accept?" He asked only thinking about money.

"I have to verify a couple of things and the quality of the product, but I am very willing to accept, what you say Mickey? Would you do that?" She asked to her naive son.

"Whoa ten thousands is a lot! But what do we have to do?"

"For this we can think later, now even though I washed you before, I think it's good idea to take another bath and then going to sleep ok? Tomorrow you will have some chores to do." 

"Do I really have to take a bath mum? I think I'm fine?" Michael said hoping to avoid unnecessary physical contact with his huge mother.

"Mickey! You really love feet! I guess my running shoes smell less then you and you still don't want to get washed! I'm sorry but mommy knows best, you can play with big sissy's feet tomorrow again ok? Now let's go, say goodnight to your sister." And although he was misunderstood again he was glad at least to be away from his sister.

The bath was pretty embarrassing again, but he felt more comfortable then the one in the afternoon. When they arrived into his mother bedroom, he understood that he was going to sleep with her, a thing he didn't do for some years.

"Mommy where I am going to sleep?" He genuinely asked.

"Ow sweety, you didn't call me mommy for a long time and I love it! From now on call me always this way ok? By the way you're sleeping in bed with mommy little baby, but for your blankets I have idea you will like."

And with that she took out a pair of slightly used socks and it was clear that those where his blankets or to be mor precise his sleeping bag.

"Mom, can't I have formal blankets? Why do I have to sleep in your socks?"

"Oh cut the tantrum! It's mommy first of all, and second mommy knows best so you will do as I say. And with that she put him inside the sock and she went under her blankets keeping him on her womb. As they remained silent, she started to think about the actual situation. Her older son was smaller than an average baby and kept behaving so immaturely, like he really was a baby! On the other end, her younger daughter was acting so maturely and she almost brought home ten thousands dollars in one day! She was also applying herself a lot to change her little brother... Yeah because he definitely was the little brother, age didn't count at that point. With she size reduction, she concluded that she really put things how they should have been from the very beginning and even when he would regrow, it simply wasn't right to give him all his size. Things where going much better this way and she liked the idea of taking care of her baby son for who knows how long. All the summer she would take care of her little baby and then she would evaluate things again. She looked down at the little boy in her sock. He was so cute! She picked him up, put him on the bed and started tickling him.

"Who's the cutest baby in the world? Who is he?" She mocked at him while he was suffocating in his laughs. 

"M... Ahah..mom.. pleeeeease." He begged her.

"Who is he? Tell me baby!"

"I am! Please I am dying ahahah." 

"And who is the best mommy!" She continued merciless.

"You are! Ahahah you are mommy I love you!" He screamed.

She continued for other ten seconds and then stopped.

"Mom, I almost peed myself..." He shamefully said.

"Ow baby, it's mommy understood? You really are a little baby eh? Peeing yourself two times in a day, maybe I should get you a diapers..." She said provocatively and in the meantime really considering this option.

"But mommy, you tickled me from three minutes!" He complained.

"No buts honey, you know mommy knows best and you know something else? Mommy loves you!" And with that she kissed him on his forehead and then ruffled his hair with one finger. Even though this creature shrank him, made him walk naked, violated his privacy and gave him as a toy to his sister he answered sincerely: "I love you too mommy." And they fell asleep together.

 

The next day he woke on his mother bed and she saw her getting clothed for going to work. Even though she was in panties and bra, she wasn't ashamed even a little bit of her son looking at her, and why should she be? Baby's judgement doesn't count in the end. He considered that she was still a beautiful woman, with generous curves and all the kilos in the right place, she was quite voluptuous but you couldn't say she was fat. He looked at her in the whole process. Then she turned and looked at him.

"Ow baby you are awake! Do you want me to carry you down to do some breakfast?" 

"Yes mommy I would like it." He answered happily. And they went down together. As she was doing her breakfast, her son was sitting on the table eating from her plates. After what it normally was few bites of eggs he was already so full.

"Oh sweety, keeping you small is really a good idea, we will save so much money in food and other stuffs! Maybe we should keep you like this longer or even make you smaller..." 

He instantly froze. 

"Mom.. I mean mommy, you can't be serious right?"

"Who knows, Mickey, who knows, maybe it's just the best option." She continued trying to test the ground.

"But mommy, what about my life? What about my girlfriend, my friends and school?" He replied, actually giving her the chance to fully consider this option.

"Well, your girlfriend can come to visit you when Maggie invites her, same for your friends and plus, at this size you can play with her feet a lot! For the school it is possible to do it remotely or, even better, you could go together with your sister in her class, maybe she could skip one year since she is so clever. In this way you would have the chance to learn better what you studied in the last two years under the guidance of your sister, which has achieved higher results then you and would be able to keep an eye on you. It isn't so bad eh?" She asked half serious half joking, but probably more serious.

"Mom..my are you suggesting for me to stay with Maggie everyday almost all the day?" He replied shocked.

"Why not! She is such a good example for you, she could inspire you, I'm sure, but we will see in the future. Now mommy needs to go working. Do you want to go back to my bedroom or wake up your sister?"

He didn't have the chance to reply because a voice came from behind.

"Mom you can leave him here, I'm already up! Good morning! How was your night? Mom I heard what you were suggesting and I really think you had a great idea!" She said, seeing her life getting better everyday.

"Good morning, you are so sweet! The night was good, I am sorry now but I have to go, take care of your little brother until I come back, see you guys!" And with that she left.

Michael still had to digest something, he didn't know if the eggs or his mother speech, but no time was left him to realize the cause of his stomachache as his sister started:

"Ow little bro, did you miss me? I missed you a lot tonight! I heard what you were discussing with mom and it was amazing! But first of all let me show you this."

She extracted her phone and sowed her Instagram to him. Thirteen thousands followers. Thirteen thousands people that saw him speaking, sniffing, kissing and even begging to be with his sister's foot. He would never go outside again in his life. In the description there was written: "just a journey of a sister educating her little foot loving brother into a better person everyday. For info and collaboration DM."

"Look at the comments on our posts! Most of the people loves you! They are saying this is a very trendy topic and a wise use of the shrinking technology! Look, many guys wish to be in your position!" And she sowed him many comments. Even though somebody was calling him pathetic and laughing at him, many people were actually envying his position, and many girls found him cute. This made him feel a little better.

"And that's not all, I checked and also your profile is now at one thousand followers! You jumped from one hundred fifty to one thousand in one day!" She was so good at turning tables. 

"Really?" He asked almost happy.

"Yes! And many followers are girls I checked. Now I know you're with Jessica but it is always good to be popular do you agree?"

"Well... Yeah..." He was still not convinced.

"Yes it is! And you know what more? Look at the direct message! It's full of offers of collaborations! Some are asking strange things, but some others offer good money just for a sponsor video of their products!" She was getting him. 

"Really? Like the ten thousands dollars of yesterday?" He asked thinking again about money.

"Check this, fifteen thousands dollars! Just for some foot cream! Would you like to do this money?"

"Yes I do! But what do I have to do?" He asked, forgetting about the embarrassing things she put yesterday.

"Look here they say that you just have to apply some lotion on my feet, and then you will have to say that they are improved so much with their product! And they are gonna pay me fifteen thousands dollars!" Which where really a lot for a thirteen almost fourteen years old girl.

"Oh but that's great! Ok I am in!" He said, convinced of the fact that he will gain some money from his punishment period. The comments weren't quite embarrassing and maybe she was right, he could even become popular with this! What he didn't know was that Maggie spent hours deleting all the embarrassing comments in his regards and convinced some friends to comment her posts, because she knew it was the only way to make him agree to do this kinda things, and what he didn't listen carefully was that the money where going all to her, since she was the owner of the feet. Maggy couldn't be happier.

"Well little bro, but in order to make more money, we have to keep the account alive, otherwise people will stop giving they're attention, does that make sense?" She inquired.

Well, she had a point, even though he didn't use Instagram a lot, it was easy to guess that the attention of people was the key of all. 

"Yes! But how do we keep people's attention?" He naively asked.

"Well it's simple, giving them what they want and it seems that they love seeing you play with me and especially my feet! And to be honest from yesterday I think you like it too? Am I wrong?" She was reasoning gently with him, she seemed almost a different person from yesterday.

"I don't love it! You almost killed me yesterday, but it's not the worst thing it can happen let's say..." He indeed was feeling confused. He never really payed attention to his sister feet, but from yesterday they made such a shocking enter in his life that he was feeling strange just looking at them. The smell at the end of the day wasn't so bad, but it didn't mean he loved them, right?

"Ok little bro we'll see about that. We can already get started, but one more thing is important that you call me big sister ok? I think this also gets people attention."

"Are you sure about this? Why would be that" he asked not convinced.

"I think people really like this idea of switching the roles of normal life on the social, since it is an artificial world, it's nice to explore possibility that we can't explore in reality! I think this is the main reason." She wanted to add the simple explanation that she was his big sister so it was only natural for him to refer her as such always, but she was afraid he would question and maybe don't accept to upload videos and photos.

"Well... I guess it make sense.." he concluded thinking about the money.

"Ow little bro, you see everything is much better when you listen to me! I'm proud of you Mickey! Now let me eat something and then we can take some pictures.

And do she ate her breakfast as he watched her, he started to make some considerations: his sister was really smart, maybe even smarter than him? Not still, but she got from nothing an offer of fifteen thousand dollars! As he was getting closer to seventeen, he already saw many people of his age finding part time jobs, and he was stuck punished at home, while is big sister already found a contract of fifteen thousands dollars! For just some photos! Wait did he say big sister? Little sister, whatever, the important thing was the money, helping their single working mother would be nice. He felt sometimes guilty to see her working and growing them alone. She wasn't earning bad but now he could be useful as well.

"Ok little bro, time to start." Maggie said after brushing her teeths. "I want to take a video where I put you and my foot on the coffee table, you stuck your little head between my toes kneeling in front of my sole, I will record from above and then I will say Goodmorning little brothers and sisters! And Goodmorning to my very special little brother! And then you will poke out from my toes and say Goodmorning big sister! Did you understand?" That was a quite detailed explanation. "Whoa, I think yes."

"Good let's get started!" And so they tried. After two or three attempts Maggie was satisfied and uploaded on Instagram. For the next twenty minutes she was checking reactions of people and sometimes showing him some dude that was telling him how lucky he was and some nice girls telling him how cute he was. Well it wasn't so bad in the end right? After other twenty minutes of waiting, Maggie came up with another idea.

"I think you could sit there and give a massage to my feet is it ok? I will record you time to time and you will try to answer as natural as possible what you think?" She ordered more than asked.

"Well... I don't have much to do here.. I guess we can do it." 

And so he seated and she planted her heel between his legs. The ball of her foot was as tall as him sitting. And so he began massaging. After ten minutes, Maggie can from the side and just said "smiile!" And started to take some pictures. Without even showing him the pictures, she went back to her account letting him continue to massage. After half an hour of massaging, he said:

"Well Maggie, I am a little tired, what was your intention?"

"Oww my itty bitty little bro his tired? Does he need his big sis to cheer him up?" She said like she was talking to a baby. "Well if you want big sis..." He naturally replied without thinking. 

"Did you hear guys! Even when he doesn't know I am registering I am his big sister! I always tell you age doesn't count! And my little brother is the perfect example! And for being such a good boy, he deserves a reward!" She exclaimed. He didn't have time to reply that her foot sandwiched him with the table.

"Ma..mmphh..Mag...mm" was all he managed to say.

"Little bro that was perfect! You know in few hours should arrive all the products for my feet! Mom has signed all the papers and we can do the video! Only thanks to you little bro! You are really a star!" And with that she posted the video she just took and launched a question? What should be the reward? The answers were the following:

Massage him with my feet,

Let him kiss my feet,

Let him spend some time in my socks.

All this while keeping him on the table, even when he stopped fighting.

"You know little bro, you really are a little star right now, I can't believe it we reached twenty five thousand followers!! It's amazing, and they're a growing every minute! I've asked them what should be your reward but until they answer you really deserve a big massage! Now relax and enjoy."

She took him and brought him on the sofa. He was too tired to react. So like the day before she began to massage his back with her right foot, releasing a lot of tensions over there. At the same time, after of course having taken some videos, she took his little arms in her fingers and started massaging them. He had to admit that the sensation was amazing. Her foot was quite hot and warming him and the job she was doing was excellent. As she continued, he was slowly falling asleep. At a certain point, she delicately flipped him on his side and smothered him between her feet. The warming effect was amplified and he started to feel aroused. After some minutes, she took his little head between her big toes and started massaging his temples. She was meticulous and accurate with her movement, and after the morning he had, he was feeling in heaven and he fell asleep. 

He woke up two hours and some pictures later, Maggie had prepared lunch and a nice smell of hamburger greeted him.

"Wake up sleepy bro! It's time to do lunch, and your amazing big sister has prepared some!" He was quite hungry, and he knew that without her he couldn't eat at all, and so he felt greatful for that. "Thanks big sister! I couldn't have eaten without you" probably because the sleepiness made him forget that two days ago he was full size.

"I know little brother, but if I wouldn't take care of you, what kind of big sister would I be?" She asked retorically.

"Well you have a point..." He just replied. God his mind was really starting to get affected thought Maggie.

"Come here baby bro! Let's enjoy our meal!" And she put him on the table next to her plate. There was a little piece of bread and a little piece of meat for him on the border of the plate, but it was more than enough for him. As they happily ate, the doorbell rang and Maggie went to the door. It was the post delivering her package with feet products. As she came back to the table, she washed the dishes and then open the box. There were some cream that were supposed to make feet softer, other for dead skin and some perfumed lotions.

"I think we should also involve mom for some of this products, since I don't have much problems to my feet, but we can start with this! She took a lotion that was supposed to make feet extrasoft and smell like roses.

"Ok little bro, the company that produces these products is going to pay me for some videos. I thought this idea that they liked: I will be arriving from a run at home and, since you misbehaved, you have to apply the lotion to my smelly feet, BUT, after starting apply, it should smell so good that you will willingly give yourself in smelling and kissing my feet to the point that I have to stop you ok?" She ordered.

"Wait what? Isn't that too much? I don't know about that..." He timidly opposed. He didn't want to piss his sister off after she had been so nice.

"Yes Mickey, that's the only way for getting the money! But my feet will not smell so bad in the beginning and if it is true, they really going to smell and feel amazing with that cream!" She said encouraging him.

"I was more referring to the part that you have to... Punish me.. I don't know..." He continued his defence line.

"But little bro, I am not really going to punish you! It is just an acting, a very well payed one! There really nothing to be ashamed of!" She had to convince him.

"Yeah... I know... But all the people will see that you are punishing me... I don't know it's too embarrassing...." He said looking down on the ground.

"Let me tell you something, I don't care even a little bit about what this people are thinking, and as your bigger sister I think you should do the same, after all if I don't give you advices, what kind of big sister I am? Plus everybody knows it's an acting." She put her index under his chin, gently raising his head so they could make eye contact. "And let me tell you something, you look cute when you are a little ashamed, all the girls are gonna get crazy when they will see your punished face..." She concluded with a wink.

He couldn't stand that eye contact, in one day he already changed so much and the only thing he could say was: "Ok big sis..."

And so they did that. Maggie went running and recorded herself in the meantime, she also post some stories pictures of her shoes and the 33 degree in the outside and videos of her sweating, announcing that her little brother had misbehaved and soon a punishment was coming. Thousands of people answered her guessing and asking the punishment, and even Jessica wrote her that she didn't want to be in the position of the little guy waiting at home. When she was almost home, she announced that she would do a direct about the punishment and the messages got crazy, the page of the company sent her a heart.

When she got home she started the direct. Of course she had instructed him to act the best in his first chance, because the better he acted, the shortest he would stay with the smell.

When she entered home, she removed her shoes and start the direct.

"Little bro, it's time to be punished!" Forty thousands people connected.

"Please big sister, have mercy! He said kneeling in front of her as they agreed before. "Remove my socks!" And he did as she commanded. "Smell my feet!" And he started doing that like a little servant. Fifty thousands. "Lick them." She simply said. He tried to do that, but he really couldn't. "Big sis, I really can't!" He screamed. 

"Well I understand! I can feel the smell from here, but I have the solution. Try with **** feet cream! In the end you will probably ask me to lick them!" She said as she showed the cream to the followers, they moved to the sofa and he started to apply the cream. It really smelled good! After some minutes of massaging and sniffing, he really started licking without thinking! 

"Wow somebody is really enjoying himself, and all thanks to **** you should really try it! What do you think little bro?" She asked to her almost in trance brother.

"Well, yes indeed!" And then she said goodbye to all the 60 k connected and closed the direct. Of course she didn't tell her brother to stop until he asked her. Jessica texted her how pathetic he looked, and even if she was joking it was true. "Yes little bro, are you sure you want to stop? Ahah"

"Well, I was still acting! I was doing that for the money... Don't show the licking part please..." He exclaimed.

"Well if you say so... By the way congratulations amazing acting, you deserve an ice cream!" he was happy. She knew her brother, and she was pushing him to his lowest level, she even surprised on how easily she could manipulate him, but it was good.

While he was eating, she checked her account. Seventy thousand followers, why they were so interested in this? She couldn't fully understand, but it was good. Judy texted her about the money, they actually paid twenty thousand dollars for the amazing show! Wishing they could cooperate for a long time, and all thanks to her genius mind and her little obedient brother. She answered to some other offers regarding some socks and some doll clothes, this last one looked particularly amusing, as they were offering both male and female clothes for the naked little guy. He was a money machine and she had to keep him productive.