- Text Size +

 

When Judy came home, Maggie and Michael were in her room, and immediately Maggie went down to greeting the mother leaving her brother in her room. As he was waiting there laying on her bed, mother and daughter discussed about business. Judy took a further look in her daughter account and, even if she didn't fully agree to the punishment part, the twenty thousands bucks kept her away from arguing. Maggie explained her ideas on the future videos, and Judy told her that she opened a bank account to her name where 75% of the money were going as she was keeping the rest. Judy advised her daughter how to answer to some companies interested in buying advertisements from her, but she was indeed surprised on how good she was managing the things. A professional camera was needed and they ordered one and Maggie enthusiastically involved her mother in her projects and in one hour they were ready to make another video. This time Michael, should use some pumice stone on one of her feet and then apply some cream of **** to her other foot. In three days the results should already be seen for a comparison.

So they went picking him and instructed him, his mother speaking with the same baby voice all the time encouraging him, and he did as asked. The followers greeted enthusiastic the voluptuous mother with her plump feet.

This routine went on for all the week, as the account grew to five hundred thousand followers and contracts for 30 thousands dollars a week.

Maggie was becoming more creative every day, showing her brother sleeping in her socks, caressing him like a cat while they were watching TV, making massage her feet and toes everyday and massaging him for rewarding.

On his side, Michael was starting to get used to this life, in just one week he didn't even remember the life at normal size. He was also convinced that he was making tons of money, which kept him motivated, even though he did not know that in reality he wasn't earning anything, but since he was still punished he couldn't have spent them anyway. His sister was also showing him only the good side of the account, not telling him that he was really the laughing stock of all the school by now. But she let him speak time to time with Jessica, which gave him hope. Until Jessica asked to visit him since more than one week has passed since they last meet. And then Maggie asked her if she wanted to be part of one video, and Jessica gladly accepted.

When Michael learned that Jessica was coming, he was firstly extremely happy, but then something made him think. Did she saw all the video that had been posted on Instagram? If yes what would she think? He could always explain her about the money, she would understand, for now the important thing was to meet her. He was sitting on the coffee table massaging his sister's feet when she rang the doorbell. "It's Jessica!" He exclaimed getting up, but his sister kept him there with her foot, and Judy said " I go greeting the guest!" After one week of "peaceful" relationship with his sister, he felt quite angry at her. But nonetheless this, he sat there and continue to do his job. Judy arrived at the table happily chuckling with his girlfriend, and when he turned, she saw her beautiful face with an amused expression. "Jessica! He exclaimed jumping up, but again the foot pinned him to the table. "Will out little hero be able to reach his girlfriend? Stay tuned everybody!"

He was frustrated, his sister was playing with his feelings while he just wanted to meet his girlfriend. One week ago he would have simply said fuck you to Maggie, but now he's best attempt was "please big sissy, let me go I want to see Jessica!" With a imploring tone of voice.

"Oh little brother! If you kiss each one of my toes you're allowed to go!" She said amused. And he did so.

In the meantime Jessica got closer, when he finished she kneeled and put her face in front of him: "don't I deserve a kiss as well?" And he kissed her passionately on her lips. After some moments they broke their kiss and she said: "I missed you Mickey! I can't leave you alone one week and you become a star!"

"I missed you too Jessica! Well, I wouldn't say a star... Ahah I'm so glad you came." 

"And I am glad to be here! Don't get me wrong but you really smell like feet! Ahah" she said.

"I wonder why!" Exclaimed happily Maggie from above.

"Time for a little bath mister! Let the two girls speak a little. We will be back soon." And they went for the usual bath.

"Wait your mother his washing him?? That's hilarious!" Said Jessica.

"Yes I know! But she loves to do that and he doesn't complain anymore. So, how did you find my little brother?" She asked.

"Well he looks... Small! Ahah but he looks good. I must say you really created something over there, in just one week you have half milion followers! It's insane! And you also became the bigger sibling in every sense, congratulations!" She said happy for her friend.

"Jessica you are too sweet! I gained the follower thanks to Mickey and honestly I always felt like the bigger sibling! Anyway, do you want to take part in a video with me? I can tag you and you can increase your followers as well!"

"It would be amazing! What did you have in mind?" She curiously asked.

"Well, I wanted some game with him, since we're tall almost the same, also our feet are very similar. So I was thinking to blind him and check with his touch, smell and even taste whose feet belong to! What you say?"

"It sounds awesome! But first I would like to talk with him in private if it is ok for you, otherwise your mom washed him for no reason!".

And so when Judy came back with a fresher Michael, the two lovers went to his room, a place he didn't go for one week.

"So my little prince, how are you doing? I saw that you guys are having a lot of fun! It's like is not punishment at all!" She exclaimed.

"Eheh... Well maybe you're right... But I missed you so much! And mommy doesn't make me use my phone... I wanted to call you but Maggie already texted you... So I guess it was ok... No?" He asked confused.

"Yes don't worry my baby boy, the important thing is that we're together now! Come here!" And with that she started to kiss him everywhere. He then kissed her on her hug lips. It felt weird a little bit but it was ok. Then Jessica moved her fingers to his hard penis. "What do we have here? My naughty boy!"

"Jess... I missed you so much, it feels so good!" He screamed in ecstasy.

"Ow enjoy my little man! I must say you're really cute at this size!" And when she said that, he came instantaneously pretty hard. "Wow that was amazing Jess!"

"I guess being small has some advantages don't you think? Now would you mind be a little gentleman?" She said removing her trousers and then her underwear. In the meantime, he got a chance to look at her feet. They were indeed beautiful and... Sexy? Was he aroused by feet? He actually never noticed before this detail of Jessica, but he couldn't think too much as Jessica placed him by her pussy and he knew exactly what to do. He started to lick her clit and play with the giant vagina with his hands, until he heard Jessica mumbling from above. After some minutes, he inserted his arm inside and Jessica actually screamed. After some minutes she came as well and they stayed together on the bed. "Wow little Mickey, you really did some tricks over there! I love you so much!" He was so used by now to be referred as "little" that having his girlfriend calling him as such didn't even bother him. "I love you too Jess! Please come more often to visit me, I missed you so much!" 

"I will Mickey! Now let's go back to your family, otherwise they will get worried!" And she got dressed and brought him down.

Cumming after one week really helped him as he didn't feel so relaxed in a while, with Jessica he knew he could stand any burden.

When they got to the leaving room, Maggie started to record them and introduced Jessica to the followers. "Hello little brothers and sisters! Here it comes my special little bro with his girlfriend Jessica! She's a very good friend of mine and she's helping me educating my brother! Please go following her guys! She's amazing! Say hello to everybody Jessica!"

"Hello guys! Very nice to meet you! I'm so happy that you are following Maggie! She's the most amazing girl I know!"

"Ow you're always too sweet Jessica! But now the best part! Today we will play some games with my little bro! We're going to blindfold him and we will give him some socks and shoes and of course even our feet! He has to guess which is the owner of this things! If he guess right, he will get some ice cream! Otherwise... He will as well get an ice cream, but he would have to eat it directly from our feet! Stay tuned! Soon we start the direct!" And with that stopped recording.

"Wait what!? When did we decide that? I don't want to eat ice cream from a foot!" He instinctively replied.

"Well little bro, then you have to guess everything correct! Jessica thought it was a funny idea, and you would help her increasing her followers, don't you want to make her happy?" His sister inquired.

"Of course I want to make her happy... But... Jess? You really want this?" He asked begging his girlfriend.

"Come on Mickey, it would be fun! It seems a funny game don't you think?" She smiled at him.

"But... But..."

"Stop being such a crybaby little bro! Sometimes I wonder if you're sixteen on six! I can't believe we have to go over the same topics every day. You never learn right?" Maggie sounds pissed.

"But I am learning! Is just that..."

"So if you're learning, just trust your big sis and your girlfriend ok? We all know you're not mature enough to take decision. Now let's get started!" He didn't even reply. Jessica was actually looking happy and somehow he never won any discussions with his sister... So maybe better listen to them? Or at least just don't resist, it was mentally too tiring.

Judy blindfolded him with a piece of tissue and they started the game. 

Firstly they gave him Maggie's shoes and put some ice cream on a plate. He started to touch them and correctly guessed the owner, so he got a bite of ice-cream. Then they gave him Jessica socks and he guessed correct again! After other three correct guess, he got the first wrong much too his sister joy. "Ok little bro, it was looking like you were a foot prodigy, but now we know even you can get wrong! Time to eat your favourite ice-cream!" And she applied some ice-cream between her toes and made him lick accurately. From that moment, even Judy took part to the game and Michael never guessed one right again. Both Jessica and Judy felt ticklish when he licked their feet, and Jessica compared him to a little hamster. After eight wrong guesses, Maggie declared "we officially know his favourite ice-cream flavour! Little bro from now on you will eat only ice cream from feet since you like it so much!" Both Jessica and Judy started laughing hardly.

After the game ended, Jessica said goodbye to everybody and left.

Michael was nauseated from the extreme amount of ice-cream he ate, and his mother put him in her lap and massaged is stomach with her hands as the family watched TV together. 

In the next days, his mind fully adapted to this life. It was normal to spend all the day with his sister and mother. When his mother was at work, it was the habit being bullied by his sister's feet and every day he was resisting a little less. When his sister overdid, there was his caring mother that was treating him like a baby and cheering him up, making him forget about the bad things happened during the day. Also Jessica was coming quite often, and even she was starting to enjoy playing with his sister, it was nice to have some sexual activities during his punishment period. In the end he couldn't complain too much.

He became an expert at taking care of feet: he was applying every day some lotion to his sister's feet, painting her polishing her toenails, massaging them in order to have the highest softness and even sometimes removing the very little dead skin she had, a job he had to do more with his mother's. There was not much time to be bored. With his job their feet were extremely well cared and even more advertisement proposals reached Maggie's account. Sometimes people were asking if it was possible to have some pedicure from the little man, but Maggie was jealous of her little brother and didn't want to share his talent with others. 

After one week Judy took her vacations from work and they planned their holiday, but he needed clothes to go outside so they accepted the sponsorship of the doll clothes.

The package arrived in the afternoon. Judy was petting Michael and Maggie went taking it. Michael had agreed happily to were clothes, but what he didn't know was that most of them were female one. The company said that they had difficulties finding shrunken models and due to his extreme popolarity, Michael was the perfect subject to sponsor them.

Maggie checked, there were 4 male dresses and 10 female ones. They even put little high heels for him and a long blonde wig. The previous day, Judy provided to remove all the hair from his body and moisturise it's skin. With a little make up he would be for sure a perfect princess she taught. And so she went back in the leaving room. Firstly, they filmed him with his male clothes, he liked being dressed after a while, and so he confidently walked on the coffee table making a quite good job. After taking this video, Margaret took her brother in her lap and started massaging him, congratulating for the amazing job he was doing. He was a little surprised but felt greatful to his sister, it was really nice when she acknowledged his good job, he realized that her opinion was quite important to him. And Maggie realized it as well. Continuing her massage and her flatteries, she told him that she needed to ask a big favour and that 40 thousands dollars depended on him. He was quite surprised and tensed.

"Well little bro, apparently there was a misunderstanding with the company, and they send us some female clothes, they will pay only if you will parade with them. I know this might be not so easy, but after the amazing job you did, I am sure you will do an awesome job!" She explained.

"What?! I don't want to wear female clothes! How can you ask me..." He was saying to him when she silenced him with her thumb.

"If you do it, I will let you regrow when Jessica comes to visit you and who knows, maybe also in holiday."

He didn't expect this. He really wasn't considering growing accessible. It was one month that he was at that size and two months were missing before growing back so he was caught by surprise. The perspective of being able to fuck his girlfriend was also very tempting.

"What is mom saying about this?" He asked. "As long as I tell her that it can be good for your personal development, she will regrow you, don't worry we have already talked about that." She replied seriously. It was too tempting. "Do you swear to do it?" He asked.

"Of course! What kind of big sister would I be?" And so he agreed. He could have bargained better conditions, but the idea of being normal size, was simply too good. He needed to swallow this hard bite for the sake of sex and freedom.

And so Maggie brought him to the bathroom and started making him up. She recorded the whole process. When she was done, she put on his little head the wig, dressed him with his first dress and let him look to the mirror. There it stood a beautiful young lady, she indeed did a great job.

"Oww, I always wanted a little sister! You look so precious Michelle!" She said.

Michael was too shocked by the vision, was that really him? He felt a little embarrassed by his sister's comment and just replied timidly "thank you... Big sis" with a higher voice than usual.

"Wow Michelle, as your big sister I have to warn you, go out like this and all the guys will get crazy looking at you!" She joked at him, but indeed she had done a good job in transforming him. His identity at the moment was conditioned by his aspect and her really didn't know what to do. He just blushed.

"Look guys! Her cheeks are red! How cute!" This was really getting strange.