- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Not everybody may like this chapter.

Confused and ashamed, Michael started to follow his sister instructions. After the first difficulties, he got able to walk on his heels and fixed his posture, starting to parade like a real model.

“wow Michelle! I think Victoria’s secret will hire you after these videos!” joked his sister.

It was quite funny in the end. He was so natural in front of the camera, the company would love that, Maggie was sure. After they finished, they went to Maggie’s room and she let him play with her feet.

“Well, finally you are able to be the perfect wife for my foot!” she laughed at him.

“Big sis please, can I undress? It’s so embarrassing to keep this pink dress…” he mumbled while fighting with her toes.

“And why is that? You were so natural few moments ago! It didn’t seem to bother you at all, like a little princess!” She remarked.

“But I am a male! I already did what you say, please I don’t want to wear this dress anymore and don’t call me Miche…” he replied before being silenced by her toes.

“Nonsense Michelle, you’re perfect this way! Now we will just show you to mommy and then you can undress ok my little princess?” she asked totally amused.

Of course he didn’t have the chance to reply because her toes was smothering him and so he gave up and waited by her feet.

After a while, Margaret had a funny idea. She left her brother on the bed and searched for her old dolls. After some searches, she found an old barbie and a ken. Then she instructed Michael to pose with the barbie and took some photos. It was so humiliating to pretend that the barbie was his or her dear friend, but what came after was simply mind braking. She put the ken next to him and started taking pictures like they were a couple! He was feeling so defeated that he didn’t oppose resistance and just hoped that she wouldn’t upload these photos.

“What a cute couple you are! I bet Jessica is so jealous of ken, he just has the most beautiful bride ever!” she said crushing his feelings.

After a while she showed the reaction of Jessica to their picture. She couldn’t believe that pretty doll was her boyfriend! It was just insane how good Maggie had changed him. When he saw that he started to cry. What did he agree to? He couldn’t even picture this would have been so humiliating, and he could only blame himself. When Maggie saw him, she tried to cheer him up.

“Oww little sis don’t be sad, you are beautiful little princess, there is no reason for being sad! Come to big sis, you know she knows best, don’t you?” she asked smiling warmly at him, and even if he didn’t have a single reason, he felt better. “Yes… I know…it’s just…”

“Shh… just relax and let it go. The only important thing is that I am here for you. Now my little princess relax and don’t stress yourself ok? Just follow my voice…” and with that suggestion and her fingers rubbing on his body, he fell peacefully asleep.

When Judy got back, Margaret was sitting on the sofa with something that looked like a doll in her lap. When she got closer she realized it was breathing and she remained speechless when her daughter told her that it was Michael, who agreed to parade in girls clothes. She couldn’t contain the laughs, this caused her son to wake up.

“Wh..what is going on?” he asked waking up.

“I didn’t know that I had two daughters! You look so cute Mickey!” She exclaimed laughing.

“Oh.. eh… well… we did some work..” he tried to explain.

“Yes mom, Michael was extremely professional, he really did a good job!” Maggie really knew how to treat and manipulate her brother.

“Good guys, but why did you want to keep the dress mickey? Did you like it?” Joked his mother.

“he was so tired that he fell asleep after finishing, isn’t he a cute little princess?” said Maggie.

“Yes indeed, now let’s plan the holidays!”

And with that they finally undressed him. He had never been so glad of being naked around his house.

Jessica couldn’t come the next the day and so they agreed to meet after their holiday. So they prepared everything for moving to the sea. Only when they were in the car he realized that it was the first time in more than one moth that he went outside, and that he would remain small in front of other people.

They booked an extremely luxurious hotel close to the beach. Much to his family regret, he had to stay fully clothed outside. They took place in their suite and in the afternoon they were ready for the beach.

It was strange to be so small with many people around. Luckily, the cloth company provided him a swim suit. When they arrived, the two females laid on their towels and instructed him to put on them the sunscreen. After finishing, he spent one hour massaging each pair of feet while they relaxed. At a certain point, two girls probably the age of Maggie, came close to them whispering between them “I think she’s her! Look the little guy is her little brother and he is massaging her feet! She must be her!” He gulped.

Finally they took courage and they got closer. “Excuse me miss, are you Maggie… the Big sister?” they asked to Maggie. She looked at them a little surprised. “Ehm, I am not sure what you’re talking about” She just replied.

“You’re the influencer! And he is your little brother! Can we take a photo with you? We’re your big fans! It’s amazing following your profile, you really are an inspiration!”

Maggie smiled. ”Of course! It will be my pleasure.” The two girls were clearly excited, like they were meeting a real celebrity! And indeed, with her eight hundred thousand followers she was becoming one.

“Our friends are going to be so jealous when they will see that we met you! You’re simply amazing! Thank you so much!” They said, ready for taking off the disturbance.

“Wait girls, don’t you want a photo with my little brother as well?” She asked smirking.

“Would you allow us to do that?” They asked almost not believing it. It appeared in fact that she was possessive about her brother from Instagram.

“Yes, come here little bro.” She just said and he went there. They took quite some picture, every time he was finding himself under a new pair of feet. Judy was taking proudly photos of her famous daughter; she really was a little star!

Finally they took a picture were the three of them were sitting and Michael was sandwiched between Maggie’s feet. The girls were enthusiastic. Michael a little less.

This was the routine of the holiday, as Michael met a lot of new pairs of feet as he could only acknowledge that his sister was a real star.

Finally they went home all more relaxed and in harmony.

The next day was planned Jessica’s visit. He couldn’t believe he was going to grow. That night, Maggie talked to Judy, pointing out how hard Michael worked and how good he behaved, and so she had thought to reward him growing to his old size for meeting his girlfriend. At the beginning Judy didn’t like the idea since Michael was still punished, but Maggie kept her word and persuaded her. In the end she agreed to grow him just before Jessica arrived and shrink him back after she left. Michael couldn’t be happier.

And so the next day just two hours before Jessica arrived, Judy grew him back. It was amazing see the world around him shrink and he was so happy. When the process finished, he looked at his sister and with horror realized that he was barely as tall as her breast!

“Mooom, you said you would grow me back!” he complained.

Judy was quite surprised, she indeed grew him back, but for some unknown reason he couldn’t get bigger!

“Well honey, I did grow you! I think there is something wrong with this machine… I will get it checked, anyway you’re going to shrink back so there it doesn’t matter now.” She simply said.

God, what if he was stuck at this height forever?! He looked indeed like a toddler and, since he planned to go outside a little with Jessica, his clothes wouldn’t fit him! Luckily his still bigger sister offered to borrow him some almost unisex clothes of some years ago that fit him perfectly.

When Jessica arrived, she was quite surprised, she didn’t remember her boyfriend so small! But she admitted that he looked cute and so they went outside together. They spoke about their respective holydays and they kissed passionately. After some time, they went to a shopping mall since Jessica wanted to buy some clothes, and he thought maybe it was good idea to by some for himself at this size as well.

As he expected, only child clothes fit him. Then he helped Jessica choosing some sexy underwear and… some heels! She was already so taller than him, but she insisted buying them and put them immediately on! When they were paying, the cashier said that she was so nice bringing her little brother shopping, and she rarely saw somebody so young behave so good! Jessica held her laughs and Michael his embarrassment. She simply answered that he had the best and most educative big sister in the world.

After this episode, they walked outside and he really looked like her younger brother, she was so tall and elegant.

Then they went to her house since nobody was there and started making out in her room. He was so excited to be able to fuck her, and he had to admit that he liked her so tall. When they started to have sex, Jessica commanded.

“Remove my heels little bro!” this little bro thing was getting omnipresent. He did as she asked. “Suck my toes.” She continued. He looked at her quite confused, but she stuck her foot in his mouth. He began to suck obediently.

“Such a good boy, now fuck me as hard as you can!” he was in ecstasy. He fucked her like a rabbit and came in 10 seconds. A little disappointed, she just changed the condom and obliged him to fuck her until they came together.

After some minutes, Jessica began: “Mickey I am going to ask you one thing and I want an honest answer ok? Don’t be worried by my judgement, you know I love you.”

He looked at her confused “Yes of course I would never lie to you!” he said.

“Good. Are you enjoying what your sister is doing to you? And are you enjoying it sexually?”

He didn’t expect this question. Instinctively, he answered “No! how could I? She always put me by her feet and makes me do embarrassing things…” he said getting a little sad.

“That’s exactly why I think you like it! I mean, a normal person couldn’t stand all these things every day! She basically made you her foot bitch! God she even made you wear princess clothes in front of everyone! And honestly you were looking quite ok, like it was normal.” She continued.

God it was true, it was his normality. “I know Jess, but I was punished, I mean I still am… so there is nothing I can do if not wait, and lately we’re getting along quite well so… better just wait no?” he mumbled.

“look Mickey, I am not saying that you should be ashamed of that, maybe you’re just submissive and that’s it! Honestly for myself I think I am quite dominant and in fact sometimes I get quite horny watching your sister smothering you. All I want to know is the truth since I am your girlfriend.”

He was quite shocked, did she say dominant and submissive? And did he get excited with those words?

“No Jess… I am not submissive, but for now I want to stay on my sister good side, you know…” God he was so embarrassed she thought! And she concluded that he was indeed submissive even if he didn’t know it yet.

“Ooookay! If you say so! Now give my footsie a massage and then I will bring you home. And he obediently did that.

After two minutes he entered his house, he was already shrunken back to his normal duties.

The whole summer passed by, everyday getting more familiar with his sister’s feet, and everyday looking more like a child to his mother eyes. Sometimes they would let him grow and go out but just with Jessica, and he was often mistaken for her little brother.

And so, time to go back to school came and his punishment ended or so he thought. Maggie by that point was rich, she had very expensive clothes and especially shoes and was already thinking of buying her car, she didn’t want to lose her golden chicken.

The formally last day of his punishment, they she was sitting on the sofa and he was pampering as usual her feet. “well,” he began “this is the last day I guess.”

“ow but little bro it doesn’t have to be! Why would you want to leave my feet?” She asked.

“Well, finally three months have passed, so you don’t need to punish me anymore.”

“But little bro, I am not punishing you, I am educating you, there is a big difference! Aren’t you going to miss your best friends of the summer?” she questioned as she wiggled her toes.

“Ahah I don’t think so” he said. She needed to do something. And then something crossed her mind: she still had the video where he called her a bitch! For sure their mother wouldn’t let this pass so easily. So she made up her mind. She took some last videos and then called her mother to show her. After playing the first, she “accidentally” went on the incriminated one. When Judy heard him call her bitch, her face changed colour.

“Young man! What in the world is wrong with you?! How could you call your sister like that!?” She asked extremely angry.

“Mommy, it is an old video! I am changed I would never do that again!” he replied scared.

“It is true mom, I don’t know why it started, even though he was a jerk now maybe he is changed” proposed his sister, knowing this wouldn’t work on her mother.

“Margaret you’re too kind with your little brother and you do not understand how bad is what he has done, if I knew back then I would have grounded him for one year! Young man consider yourself lucky that I will ground you only for other three months!” she sentenced.

“Wait what!? You can’t do that! It’s already three months that I am shrunken! Please mommy I really changed!” he begged her crying.

“Or maybe you want to stay shrunken until your eighteenth birthday?” she suggested.

“But what about school? I have to go there!” he tried his best chance.

“You will grow just for that and then shrunk back at home.” She said as a matter of fact.

“I Hate you!! You’re the worst mommy ever! You will ruin my life!” and he started crying in his sister lap.

Judy was ready to answer, but wisely Maggie stopped her with a gesture, and even Judy understood it wasn’t the case to reply as she went to her bedroom.

Maggie started caressing her little brother. He was so sensible and weak, how could he possibly survive without her? Her mother gave them three more months together, but she had a feeling that it would be more.

“Come on little bro, don’t be so sad, it will not be so bad! We will have a lot of fun together!” She tried to cheer him up.

“I want my life back! Why did you show her the video?” he said gulping and crying.

“It was an accident little bro I swear! I will try to make mum change her mind ok? I will tell her how much you have changed and let me tell you something, I am sure that if you behave properly for two or three weeks, she will set you free. What you say little bro? Just two more weeks of fun with big sis?” She smiled warmly at him.

“Could… Could you give me a massage?” he just replied without looking at her.

“I will give you as many as you want, come here my precious little brother!” and she gently sandwiched him between her feet and moved them as only she knew how. He immediately felt better and slowly fell asleep.