- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Comments are welcomed!

When he came back, Emily and his sister where chatting happily.
"There he is our little hero!" Exclaimed his sister. "Are you ready to become even littler?" She giggled.
"Well... I guess I don't have much choice..." He just replied.
"Oh come on, don't put that puppy face like you don't enjoy it as well! We all know how much you love to stay between your big sissy feet? Don't you little boy?"
"Ehm... I'm not so..."
"Hush now. Of course you like it, no need to be ashamed, and now let's get started!" Interrupted him Maggie putting a finger on his mouth, and without further waiting she went to take the remote control that had such a huge impact on his recent life. In those moments he couldn't avoid to think that his life was literally in his sister's hands until he was grounded and the only person that could stop this was his even more powerful mother, that seemed happily convinced that his sister was rightfully put in charge, and the remote had just fixed what probably was an accident of nature, demoting him to the role of little brother (and maybe something lower?) and promoting the younger sibling to the role of big sister and caregiver.
"And... Here we go! Shrink for us little bro!" And the familiar sensation hit him, everything started to become bigger as he slowly got to his more common size of one foot. Somehow he was starting to get used to it.
"Wow he looks so cute! He's like a little cat!" Shouted Emily from above. "Indeed I do..." Thought bitterly Michael.
She knelt down and picked him up. "He's so light! I have seen all your Instagram stories and posts, but seeing him in reality is another thing! Wow Maggie I'm so jealous, you are like the luckiest girl in the world!" She sincerely said.
"Well, what can I say, my little bro is so precious, but I guarantee you that being his big sister requires a lot of energies and responsibilities. I have to teach him many things and take care of him and sometimes he is so hard to handle! Aren't you little boy?" Maggie asked starting to tickle him.
"Ahah... Yeah.. yeah you're right big sis" he replied as he was expected to.
"Oww look at this guy! He's really like a little cat! Can you purr for me? Pleaaase?" Asked Emily putting her sweetest eyes.
"Ehm, I'm not a cat you know?" Michael answered.
"Come on little bro, it's just an acting! Why do you have to be such a cry baby all the time? Just purr for aunty Emily and I will give you a reward."
He rolled his eyes annoyed by the situation, but Maggie has always kept her word lately... A reward wouldn't be bad...And purring wasn't a big deal was it?
And so he started to purr the best he could.
"Oh my god! That's hilarious! He is really like your pet Maggie! Maybe you should buy him a collar and find him a more proper name!" Screamed Emily while laughing.
"Maybe you're right Emily, he is indeed a cute little kitty, let's ask to my followers what should his cat name be!" Of course she was recording. And after being his sister doll on the social, he also became her pet. He was too overwhelmed to think straight and so he just continued to purr.
After a while, the two titanic teenagers decided he had been a pet for enough time and it was time for him to switch back to his more familiar role of feet masseuse. The two of them set in front of each other on the ground at such a distance that they could stretch their legs and make their feet touch. In between a pair of feet sit Michael, looking directly at his sister, with her left foot between his legs, and giving the shoulders to Emily, whose foot was laying on his back. He immediately started massaging her toes, which where slightly higher than his head. In the meantime, Emily had pinned his neck between her big and second toe, and was moving them in an attempt of massage which actually didn't feel so bad.
While enjoying the massage, his sister started to talk with Emily about random girl's stuff. After a while Emily asked her if she was earning money from her Instagram account. Maggie smirked and then answered.
"Well, of course I am making money! You know, just few days ago I reached 700k followers! Can you believe it? And for some reason they are very active and they really like my style! You know, whenever I put little Mickey here at my feet, they get crazy! And so many sponsor has contacted me and I have few partnerships now." She explained.
"Oh I see, but how much do you make per month?" Continued Emily.
"I don't know if I should tell you..." Remarked Maggie to tease her friend a bit more.
"Oh come on! We're good friends, why shouldn't you tell me? Pleeeease Maggie" begged Emily out of curiosity.
"Well last month I made 30k, and for this month I have scheduled videos and posts for 25k" sentenced Maggie satisfied.
"Whaaaaat?! That's insane! You're going to be rich soon!" Exclaimed Emily amazed.
"Yes, but there is still a lot of work to do!" Concluded Maggie.
In that moment she realized that Michael had stopped massaging her toes. "He must be speechless by the amount of money I make" thought Maggie, but she knew she needed to keep him motivated in order to grow her business. "But a percentage of this money are for this little guy here! He is the real star of the show after all!" Said Maggie, gently ruffling her little brother's hair with her big toe.
"Oh Maggie you're so generous, I don't think he deserves your money." Chuckled Emily.
"Of course he does, even if basically he does whatever I tell him, but he will get paid after his punishment is ended! Right now I'm providing for him everything he needs" said proudly Maggie.
"What you mean? Are you paying his food?" Asked incredulous Emily.
"Not only, I pay his clothes, his games, I give him tips and whatever he needs. I specially insisted with mom, after all he is my little bro, I have to take care of him!"
Down there Michael was feeling so ashamed. Not only his younger sister was basically controlling his life, but she also gave him the money to survive! This was beyond everything he could have ever thought. Suddenly, despite all the humiliations she put him into, he felt somehow in debt with her for the money she was providing him and so he got his head closer to her big toe, and planted a soft kiss on it.
"Ow did you just kiss my tootsies little bro?" She asked, pressing him against Emily's sole and engulfing his head in her toes. He silently nodded in between the toes the harder he could in order to make understand.
"And did you kiss them because I'm the best sister in the world?" Again he nodded.
"Oh little bro! You're the best as well, I love you so much!" And with that, he gave another tender kiss in the space between her toes.
After another hour massaging both Maggie's and Emily's feet, Michael struggled exhausted against his sister toes.
"Ow is the little boy tired? No wonder, you did an amazing job down there, so now it's time for you reward!" And surprisingly she stood up and went to take the remote control. "Oh so she's gonna grow me back, in the end she kept her word" thought Michael. But after she pressed the button, surprisingly he started to get smaller!
"Ehi you said you were giving me a reward!" Screamed Michael in fear.
"In fact I am little bro, why you can never trust your sister? We were getting along so good, don't disappoint me now." She calmly stated. "What kind of reward is this? I'm getting fucking small here!" He shouted again.
"Watch your language mister! You're getting 3 inches tall! In this way I can give you a better reward!" Happily replied Maggie.
"What?! I have never been that small in my life! This is a punishment not a reward!" He replied totally in fear now.
"Oh come on, just enjoy your new size, is that so difficult?" Continued Maggie getting a little irritated by her brother's immature behaviour.
At that point, he was too much in fear to reply. Everything around him has got so insanely huge that words were hard to find. And the biggest thing in the room seemed to be his sister, he didn't want to argue right now.
After the process was finished, the two teenager girls stared at the floor amazed. There stood the smallest human being ever happened on the earth planet, scared so much that was visibly shaking, and he was utterly at their mercy.
Emily lowered herself to the ground level and got her head really close to Michael. She was starring at him with predatory eyes. "Well little guy, before you where looking like a cat, but now you're definitely a mouse." She simply stated and he knew it was true. "Please Emily I'm scared, grow me back! I beg you!" He implored her.
"I bet you're scared, you're big almost as my hand! You have plenty of reasons to be scared. For example look behind you." She suggested him.
Too scared to not obey, he turned and was shocked to meet his sister's sole, which was almost twice as tall as him! This was crazy. He foot was leaning on her heel and the sole was lifted in the air. Suddenly the sole started to get down. "Hey wh... What are d.." but it was too late to complain. He found himself pinned between the ground and her sole, with her toes pressing on his face. The pressure was extremely high and for a moment he thought this was the end, he was going to be crushed by his sister's foot. Luckily enough, his sister decided to remove her foot and stare at him from above. Before she looked Powerful, but now she was just majestic. She was as big as a skyscraper, and everything about her spread authority.
"So little bro, how is the view from down there?" She asked him.
"Just unbelievable" he sincerely replied.
"Oww you're so sweet little bro! Here let me pick you up." She knelt down, and her movement generated enough current in the air to pull him down. Her hand got closer to him and he just let her take him. In a matter of seconds he found himself high in the sky.
When he opened his eyes, he saw his sister's face starring at him. The problem was that her face was bigger than all his body. "I don't know why we never made you this small before! You're just... Perfect!" She exclaimed.
"If... If you say so." He answered, and then he accidentally looked down. "Oh my god!! Please Maggie put me down, don't let me fall, oh my god, oh my god" he lamented starting to accelerate his breath.
"Relax little bro, you're safe with me you know? I would never let anything bad happen to you, just relax, and enjoy your new size and reward."
She closed her hand around him and the warm sensation mixed with the safe pressure applied reassured him.
Then she sit with Emily on the sofa, she made him lay on his womb, and with one finger started to massage his back.
"So this is the reward" he thought. "Well at least it feels really good." He formulated in his mind while getting relaxed. After sometime, she began to rub his butt with the tip of her finger, which made him squirm at first, but resign at last. Later she flipped him and started her job in the front. He immediately covered his privates but soon he felt her huge finger making her way down there whilst she was casually chatting with her friend. After braking his barrier, she firstly massaged his inner thighs, and then, joining her thumb in the job, she pinched his penis and started rubbing it! Michael was speechless, was she aware of what she was doing? She didn't give him any attention in the meantime time, and after 20 uncomfortable seconds, she moved to his legs and then to his feet, driving him slowly to sleep.