- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hope you like it!

"Do you think he can fit in my mouth?"

"Are you serious Emily??"

"Of course I am! Have you ever thought that you could eat a man? Not counting your older little baby brother."

"Well actually you have a point, but I don't know if we can convince him..."

"Well but there is not need for that!" And with that, Emily took the little half sleeping guy from her friend's hand, grabbing him from his foot, and fastly brought him closer to her mouth.

"Ehi what..." Were the only words he could say before finding himself in front of Emily's mouth.

"Here you go little mouse!" She managed to say  before inserting him in her mouth.

The poor guy didn't have time to react and found himself inside a humid and hot prison, and was in no time soaked with her saliva. He started to squirm violently as he basically just woke up, but Emily's tongue promptly pushed him against her palate, preventing him from further movements, and leaving him just a little space to breath. He was almost fully inside her mouth, with just his tiny feet protruding from her lips. After a while, Emily started to suck on him like he was a piece of candy and then torturing him with her tongue.

"You're really mean Emily!" Exclaimed Maggie while laughing.

"He... Taste... Kinda good" murmured the teenager speaking in the same way she would do with some food inside her mouth.

"Let me try this" said Maggie before approaching to her friend's mouth and started to tickle his little brother's feet.

He immediately reacted inside his prison squirming like a mad mouse to the two teenagers great amusement. Emily had to increase the pressure with her tongue until he realized his reaction was useless and obedientely submitted to his torture.

"This is so fun! Let me take a video!" And with that Maggie started to record the whole scene. After a while she grabbed her brother from his right foot and extracted him from her friend's mouth. Pointing the camera at him she asked:

"So how was your trip in Emily's mouth little bro? Did you enjoy it?

"Please... No more" he just managed to say.

"But we have just begun little mouse boy! And now it's my turn!"

"Nono please! I beg you don't put me inside again!" He screamed.

"He is so pathetic and amusing!" Commented Emily.

"Ahah he really is, ready to go inside your owner's mouth little pet? Well ready or not you're going anyway!" Commented Maggie in a delirious power trip, and with that she put him in her mouth. He tried to fight harshly this time, but her tongue didn't have any mercy and squashed him every where until he almost passed out. At that moment she inserted him completely as his feet were still protruding outside, and kept him there for at least ten minutes, during which he started to feel an emotion long forgotten: Anger. How could she be so mean with him and how could he have gotten so low? He was boiling with hate now. In the moment he felt his sister's mouth open he started to scream "Maagg" but he couldn't finish the sentence because she spit him directly inside Emily's awaiting feet, and as soon as he landed the teenager started to sandwich him between them.

"He is so wet and slippery! I can roll him so easily between my feet, like a little ball!" Happily chuckled his captor. At three inches tall he was totally powerless to stop her and began to cry, how could life be so unfair? And after another half an hour of various tortures, the teenagers were finally satisfied.  But as soon as he was free he couldn't hold anymore and started to scream:

"I HATE YOU FUCKING BITCHES! YOU PSYCHO SICK MINDED CUNTS! I HOPE YOU DIE!" and with that he tried to run away, but as tired as he was the escape wasn't successful and Maggie blocked him promptly with her foot, pushing him to the ground. She was furious, after she acted so nicely to him all the day, this was the reaction she deserved? She couldn't believe her little brother was still so immature, but yet he seemed to be learning in the last period... Maybe she had been too kind on him and he took advantage of this fact... In that moment she realised she was applying too much pressure and removed her foot, Michael was almost passing out, she hoped she didn't break anything on him, although he deserved it. She kneeled down and took him in her hand and inspected him, nothing seemed broken.

"I really can't believe you little bro, how could you be so mean to me and Emily? This doesn't end here, tonight we will speak about your punishment." And with that she searched for one of her sock, put him inside and tied the entrance, and then threw the sock inside a drawer so he could reflect on his mistakes for a while.

"Wow I really can't believe he was so disrespectful! I hope you will punish him as he deserves." Commented harshly Emily.

"Don't worry, I will. I think I have been too kind on him recently, and since he is so immature he thought that he could abuse this kindness, but from tomorrow he will regret, oh yes he will regret soooo bad. But now let's upload some video on Instagram!" And so the two of them spent time until evening having fun trying to forget the unpleasant episode of the afternoon.

In his sock, Michael was totally sore, he was still wet from saliva and smell like feet as never before. Confused thoughts were running in his head, he felt very badly threaten during this afternoon, but recently his sister was kind to him... Maybe he overreacted? No! They humiliated him like never before and now they were probably uploading videos so that everybody could see him! This was too much. But still something inside him was thinking that maybe he should just accept his new reality and apologize to his sister, at the end, what could he do? He was just a three inches boy, maybe Maggie had the right to do what she wanted with him? And immediately he felt disgusted for even thinking something like this. And time flew as he was in this torment.

By night Judy came back and Maggie told her about what happened. Of course she got angry and told her daughter that she was free to punish her little brother as she pleased. She didn't feel like speaking to him and went directly to sleep.

The next day, as it was a Saturday, there was no school, she woke up early and went for a running. When she came back she opened the drawer and extracted her brother who was half sleeping.

"So little bro, feeling guilty and in mood for apologize?" She directly asked.

"Listen... Did you realize how badly you treated me when you put me in your mouth? How degrading and humiliating it was?" He found himself surprised as he didn't think he would fin the courage to tell her this.

"Ow don't play this game with me little bro, you know it's dirty what you're doing, don't try to change the subject, we're talking about you here not me." She replied with conviction.

"What? I reacted like this because.." but he was stopped as she grabbed him and put her thumb on his tiny mouth. 

"I kinda expected this immature reaction from you, that's why you're going back into the drawer." His eyes went wide, she couldn't be serious, he just spent at least twelve hours inside there, he was thirsty, hungry and needed to go to toilet she couldn't put him back! But he was obliged to watch powerless as she removed firstly her shoes and then her socks. An overwhelming smell came form there as he realized she just came back from running. He tried to squirm as much as he could but all his efforts were useless. Slowly his sister inserted him in the smelly sock and tied the only way out. 

"No please!! Maggie I beg you let me out!!" He screamed

"Now you will have 24 hours more to think about what you have done mouse-boy." She evilly said.

"What!? Please I'm sorry Maggie forgive me!" He cowardly replied.

"I don't believe you little bro, you will have time to reflect and be really sorry until tomorrow."

And with that she put him again in the drawer.

If the previous night was bad, now it was an agony. He was needing food and water so bad, and the smell was so strong that was getting him high. After a couple of hours he found himself unable to hold his pee anymore and just obliged to pee on himself. He cried again for hours, he must have been the most pathetic human being ever born. How could he even think to go against his sister? In the end it was all his fault if he was in this condition, because if he would have been smart, he would have stayed on his sister good side and just avoid her provocations. After half a day, the low level of oxygen and high level of smell brought him to a delirious sleep. He was dreaming about being a slave in the ancient time, devoted to an extremely powerful goddess who was commanding him in every aspect, and he was so greatful to his goddess, until finally she showed him her face, it was Maggie. He woke up abruptly, without any conception of time and just waiting for his time to be rescued, which happened four hours later.

When his sister opened the the drawer, she found herself surprised from how powerful the smell was. "The poor guy must be dying inside there" she thought amused. It was almost hard to open the sock without getting sick from the smell. When she finally did, she threw her brother on her bed and looked at him with curious eyes. Even without the sock he was still smelling extremely like feet. As soon as he found the energy, he bowed in front of his sister and started to speak as loud as he could:

"Please big sister, I am terribly sorry for what I told you and Emily, I'm a total jerk and you know that I'm too immature to understand things, I need your guidance in life. I beg you tell me whatever I need to do for being forgiven and I will do it." He has thought about the best words to use in the last few hours.

She was looking satisfied at him.

"I see little brother, but still I think you need to spend other 24 hours in the sock." She calmly replied. His eyes went wide and he started to shiver at the thought of being for another minute inside there.

"I beg you big sister, I will do whatever you want, just tell me and I will do it, please have mercy!" He screamed raising his head and looking at her. And he saw that she was laughing.

"Relax little bro, I'm joking. You're not going back there... Yet" she began.

"Oh thank you thank you thank you thank you" he started to repeat like a madman approaching her feet and kissing them in a demonstration of submission.

"I guess you're thirsty after all that time in the sock." She kindly stated.

"Oh yes please, I'm dying for water!" He exclaimed looking at her with begging eyes.

"Ok here you go." And with that she poured little  water on her sole and between her toes. He looked at her perplexed.

"Well go ahead, drink it." She calmly stated.

"Ehm what you mean?"  He replied confused.

"It's not so difficult little bro, lick it from my foot." 

"Ehm, can't I have some normal water please?"

"No, as a part of your punishment, I decided that until next Sunday whatever you eat or drink will be directly from my or mom's feet, to show how much you're sorry about your behaviour and to teach you some humbleness." She concluded looking at him with authority.

He gulped. Her feet were already smashing him in every aspect of his life, and now this? Those feet were going to provide him also his source of sustainment? The symbolic meaning of this punishment was going to crush his mind. But yet he approached her foot again and slowly with hesitation he started to lick wherever he found water. The familiar smell now also became a taste as Maggie continued to poor some water on her foot. After that, she applied some smashed potatoes between her toes and ordered him to lick it clean. Without complaints, he fulfilled the task, feeling that the relationship with his sister was changing every bite he took as she was getting closer to the mythological goddess of his dream.