- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here we are in another twisted episode.

After his meal, it was finally time to get clean and Maggie happily washed him in the sink of the bathroom. After that, they went in the living room and he told also his mother how sorry he was, then they decided to watch a movie and his duty was to pumper their feet. She was really amused with his new size. At dinner time, Judy claimed her turn to feed her son, and so she smashed some bread on the floor under her feet and ordered him to lick it clean as she was still angry at him for his behaviour. He couldn't do anything but complying. For the night it was decided that he would sleep in his mother sock, inserted in her shoe. The next day was Monday and he was restored to his maximum but still reduced size since they were going to school. Aware that everybody was updated on his situation through Instagram, he didn't dare raising up his eyes as he was entering hand to hand with his sister inside the building. As the previous days, he could feel the look of everybody on him and some irreverent comments about his actions with his sister, but nobody dared to insult him because of his protector's presence. Rumors had in fact spread in the school about how much money Maggie was doing and everybody felt great respect for her. When they had to separate for going to class, he suddenly felt vulnerable. In class everybody made fun of him, and only the French teacher told him that he was looking cute in his new size, to not listen to his companions because they were jealous of him and that she would gladly enjoy a foot massage from him. He felt very confused. At lunch time the psychological pressure was becoming unbearable and he felt extremely relieved to see his sister. He timidly approached her as she was speaking with some friends. 

"Hey big sis..." He poked at her.

"Oh my god he is so cute! He is like your little assistant!" Exclaimed one of her girlfriend while pinching his cheek.

"Do you think he can rub my feet later?" Asked another.

"Sure girls! Just come to my house and he will be at our disposal! Now let's go to eat. By the way, Jessica isn't feeling good and she didn't come today, just to inform you." She happily replied grabbing him possessively under his chin. Just for information... It was his girlfriend, why didn't she tell him before he bitterly thought.

To his surprise, Maggie just bought food for herself.

"Bis sis... I'm hungry, why don't you buy food for me as well?" He begged her.

"Well, it is still part of your punishment, but if you behave properly I will give you part of mine." And so they went to sit together. She casually ate with her friends in front of him until some chicken was left. 

"So do you want to eat it?" She asked him.

"Yes please I'm starving!" He replied.

And with that she removed her shoe and sock, put her foot on the table and pinched the chicken between her toes. 

"Go ahead little bro, eat it." She smiled at him.

"What? Are you crazy? No thanks I prefer not to eat it." He replied feeling offended.

"Little bro when I offer you something you're going to accept it! I told you would eat just from my feet this week and you still asked for food, now you're going to eat it or spend other 48 hours in my socks." She threatened him. The idea was scaring the hell out of him, but still it was too embarrassing to do it in public... And while he was waiting his sister pushed her foot in his mouth.

"Now be a good little boy and eat it." She ordered, and he complied.

"No way! This is hilarious!" Some of her friends commented, and the whole room started to look in their direction, Michael just wanted to disappear.

"Be sure to lick it clean if you don't want any surprises at home" continued his big sister. He was mortified, it was the first time she humiliated him like this in public. She was still angry at him and was displaying all her power. 

The rest of the day passed quite smoothly, but he felt too humiliated to go back to school the next day and demanded to stay at home, his mother happily accepted to spend some time with her son.

"Now sweety lick clean between my toes, we don't want to leave them dirty do we?" Judy watch at the three inches small boy with encouraging eyes.

"Y..yes mommy..." He answered before starting lapping again his meal.

"Now that's my good boy! I don't know why we didn't think about this idea before, I think it's a perfect combination for keeping my feet clean and add important mineral salts to your diet!" Laughed happily Judy. Michael wasn't sure she was joking. 

During the day Judy studied her little son, he was so cute that he looked like a little hamster, and he was behaving as such obbeing to her every command. In the afternoon they went to watch TV and she started petting him in her hands.

"Mom... Can I ask you something?" At a certain point he began.

"It's mommy sweety, and sure go ahead and ask." She replied.

"I think... I don't want back to school for a while... You know everybody is making fun of me since, well, Maggie posted everything about us on Instagram." He timidly stated. He didn't dare to say that she made him eat from her foot in front of everybody.

She looked at him. She enjoyed so much this day with her little son that she was actually starting to think that she wanted to spend more time with him, maybe this was the occasion she was waiting.

"Well, you shouldn't be embarrassed, as you know your sister is just trying to help you, but yes, you can spend this week at home with mommy, would you like that?" She proposed him.

"Yes please! I would love that!" And they thought it was perfect at the same time.

And so his week went on. His mother took a week off from work and he was spending most of the day with her, humbling eating from her feet, massaging them, and then get massaged in return. Sometimes she would playfully put him in her mouth and enjoyed tormenting him for some time. In the evening, his sister would come back and update her Instagram page and at the end of the day he would sleep in his mother's or sister's socks. He stayed three inches for the whole week, and his mother observed in him some changes: he was not hesitating anymore before eating from her feet and he was rather comfortable spending time with them, his natural smell was getting closer to her feet odour and he was accepting every maneuver she was making with his body. She was so proud of herself, in just one week she managed to change him so much, but this would have just been the beginning.

On Sunday evening, the whole family was having a nice time on the couch watching TV, Michael was finishing his lunch between his sister's toes And his dessert was waiting between his mother's. 

"So little bro, are you ready to come to school with me tomorrow? I was thinking of an amazing idea, I could bring you inside my shoes and then pretend in front of everybody that some little rocks were inside there and then, surprise surprise, instead of the rock I would take out you! Can you immagine how hilarious would that be?" Maggie chuckled. 

He froze, only the idea made him shiver from embarrassment, this week had been so chill and free of every social pressure that he forgot what was waiting for him. He just wasn't ready.

"But... But..." He formulated but his mother interrupted him.

"Michael is going to stay with me tomorrow, it will be better for him, I will bring him to my office so that he can help me during the day." She stated.

Both teenagers looked at her surprised.

"But mooom, what about my Instagram, I already told some friends that I was gonna do it, I need him tomorrow." Maggie complained, talking of her brother like he was an accessory. Her accessory.

"I'm sorry sweety, but it's already decided, you can play with him when you come home." Judy calmly replied, proud of her daughter.

"Did he tell you that he doesn't want to come with me?!" She began starting to squeeze him between her feet. "You know he is such a crying baby and you already had him all the week!" And then speaking to her brother: "Is that so little boy? Are you afraid of your sister's? I swear that I'm gonna smother you so hard until you pass out." She finished increasing the pressure.

"N..no please Mag!" He screamed fearing for his life.

"Sweety it is my decision, he didn't say anything trust me, I just think it's better for little Mickey here to spend some time with his mommy that's all, now please release him and let him eat his dessert." His mother gently asked to Maggie.

"But mooom!!" Insisted the daughter.

"No but honey, release him now." Asked more firmly Judy.

"Uhfff, oook, but he needs to apologize!" She screamed before releasing him. Michael was seriously on the edge of fainting and really worried about his life when he got free that he didn't understand what was going on.

"Ok honey. Now Michael, apologize to your sister and then come to eat your dessert!" Sentenced Judy.

"What?" His started, but immediately realized it would have been a terrible mistake and promptly corrected himself: "ehm, I'm sorry Maggie?" He said not sure what he needed to apologize for and immediately planted a kiss on her big toe. 

Maggie grabbed possessively his head between her toes and finished: "I hope you're happy that you ruined my day you stupid mouse boy, next time I get you I will keep you in my shoe for a week!" And with that she released him and went to her room. Too shocked, scared and confused, he just crawled to his mother's awaiting those and started to eat his dessert.

"Don't worry sweety, you know your sister can exaggerate sometimes, but she just wants your best." Judy tried to smooth the situation.

He had some doubts about it, but he wasn't in the shape for arguing.

"Tomorrow it's going to be so much fun at the office, I can't wait to show you to my colleagues!"

And just when he thought he was at the bottom he sank a little more. 


Chapter End Notes:

Feedbacks are welcomed.