- Text Size +

"Start cleaning my room dolly brother! It's your first task for today" sentenced Maggie from above.

"I'm not a doll! I'm your bigger brother and I don't take order from you, mom please make me big again" he replied looking at his mother with his cutest eyes.

"Mickey, it is not a good way to start, I have explained you why you're small and you should have understood that it is for your own good. It is also true that you're not a doll even if you look like an awesome little ken, and you don't take order from your sister." She answered. "See I told you Maggie now leave me Alone." He promptly said to his sister. "BUT, I'm not finished, this size change treatment will be for effective if we change roles with size as well. From now on Maggie will be your big sister and you will listen to her and do what she says, not because she orders you, but because you are going to be a good little brother if you don't want to stay small for four months." Concluded Judy. He felt emptiness inside.

"But moom, I am three years older then her, she's still a child how can you say this?" He tried to protest still being kind. 

"It's easy little bro, because age doesn't count, I am more mature and smarter then you. You know mom is right, you should thank her for this opportunity and thank me as well since I will make a better little person." Remarked his sister.

Judy looked at him with encouraging eyes and they both knew what he had to say.

"Well... Thank you... Big sis for giving me this opportunity, I will clean your room." Michael said feeling something brake inside himself. "Oww this is my precious cute little son! I am so proud of you, we both are!" Exclaimed happily the mother. 

"Yes indeed, you will see that you won't regret be my little brother and I guess you will slowly accept this new role happily these days. Now let's go!" And the two siblings went to their room.

The room was quite messy, there were some clothes on the floor and some tissues.

"Now I will do my homework and you can start cleaning" she said going to her desk.

He didn't complain and start immediately. Everything turned out to be extremely more tiring than it would have been in normal size. The biggest troubles came out when he tried to bend some trousers and put them in there place. After two hours of cleaning, the room was almost new and he felt quite proud of his job especially for his diminished size, the only thing left was a pair of socks left close to the bed where Maggie had moved on in the meantime. As he got close to them, he picked them up and smelled them to decide if putting them to the laundry or not. He immediately regret it as they were quite used and smelly. Maggie saw the scene from above and commented "oww little bro, are you having fun with your big sissy socks?"

"Wow Maggie, you should have really put this one to the laundry, were you trying to kill me?" He sarcastically answered.

"It's big sis for you, and you're not being a gentleman so I am going to teach you your first lesson." As she said this, she grabbed him, lift him in the air and put him inside the sock, closing with a node the only possible exit. He didn't even realize the whole process until he was surrounded by the smell.

"Let me out you bitch!! I swear you're gonna pay me this one when I grow back!!" He screamed angrily from inside.

Calmly Maggie put the sock he was inside in the other twin one and his noise became lower, then she brought the socks closer to her face, took out her phone and started recording and said:

"I am very disappointed by your behaviour, you really look like a five years old kid and I hope you apologize for what you said to me."

"Fuck you you bitch! Let me out immediately! You have to wish I don't regrow otherwise you will see! Let me out!!" He screamed didn't knowing she was recording. A big grin came on Maggie's face as she knew that with that video she basically could keep him small for a very long time.

"I am very offended by what you're saying, but as a big sister my duty is to correct you and not get down to your childish level, so I decided to leave you in there for one our, unless you immediately apologize."

"I don't have anything to apologize!! Let me out immediately!!

"Ok see you in one hour baby bro!" 

And with that she put him inside a drawer.

Alone in the darkness, surrounded by strong feet smell and unable to move Michael started to cry. How could life be so unfair? He even bowed to his sister some hours ago and this was his reward? How could he survive other three months like this? 

As time passed he thought about this first day shrunken and how powerless he was, and suddenly he started to get aroused. He felt his dick slowly rising. "What the fuck?!" He thought, did he actually enjoy this? And he felt even worse. After some minutes the drawer opened and he was lifted in the air.

"So little bro, are you going to apologize? Or do you want to spend two more hours there?" Maggie said with irony. Too exhausted and nauseated from the smell, he simply gave up.

"I am sorry Maggie, please let me out." 

"Not so fast little bro. First of all it's big sis for you, secondly, you have to convince me that you are reeeally sorry for calling me with bad names and third you should apologize to my feet as well for not being a gentleman."

"What? It's not my fault if your socks stinks" he instinctively replied."

"Ok see you in two hours!" She said as she moved him towards the drawer.

"Wait wait wait! I will do it, whatever you ask I will do it please let me out I'm so sorry for calling you a bitch but you know that your little brother is immature and can do many mistakes! Please forgive me." He said caught by panic trying to tell her what she wanted to hear.

"Continue, I like how you started."

"I'm very sorry for calling you with bad names and now I understand that I need your guidance to become a better person and I am sorry to your feet, they don't stink they smell like roses but I can't breathe here I am going to die two more hours please let me out big sis!" He couldn't believe his own words, did he really say this? He found himself way weaker than he thought, but right now the only important thing was to get outside.

"Oww little brother, I think you're finally understanding! So was the lesson useful?"

"Absolutely, thank you big sis. Please let me out." 

"Ok little bro, I think you still have to understand a lot, but it's a beginning, welcome back to the light!"

And with that joke she removed the first sock and then removed him from the inside of the other sock. When light hit him his eyes immediately reacted and he stretched as much as he could. From Maggie's perspective he looked more like a little cat than her older brother. 

"Whoa thanks Mag, I was really dying inside, can I have some water?"

"Of course little bro, but first things first, now apologize directly to my foot." She said looking him from above.

"But I already apologized!" He exclaimed.

"Somebody wants to go back inside! Here we go!" She said moving him towards the sock.

"I'm sorry big sis please I will do whatever you want!" 

"Nice, now go close to my right foot and apologize directly to him." She said releasing him on the ground. Even though it was a stupid request, he really didn't want to go back inside. So he moved close to the foot almost big as him and he stopped close by. Before proceeding he looked up and with horror saw his sister smiling behind her phone pointed at him. 

"Wait... You are not recording are you?" He asked with hope and fear.

"Of course I am, how could I miss the first progress of my baby brother towards his childhood! Now get closer, take a big sniff and apologize to my foot, then give him a kiss and I will forgive you!"

"Yes I will do it, but please don't record it Mag... It's humiliating." He said looking at her with puppy eyes.

"Nonsense, you're just apologizing for your mistakes, there is nothing humiliating in this, now go unless you want to go back inside." 

Swallowing the last bit of pride he had, he moved to the foot and put his head between the second and big toes and took a big sniff. When he was removing his head, Maggie gently squeezed him and kept him still for other 10 seconds in order to let him smell her scent deeply. After all this time around this smell it almost felt good. Then she released him and he said: "I'm sorry Mr foot, I didn't want to offend you, you don't stink you smell amazing, please forgive me for being so immature and he planted a big wet kiss on the sole making it the most convincing possibile.

"Aaaaand stop! That was amazing little bro! I'm so proud of you! You're forgiven! Whenever you want feel free to smell my feet since you like them so much!" She said genuinely happy.

"Ehm.. ok?" He just said, wanting to stay on her good side.

"Look little bro! You're so cute by my feet! They are perfect playmates for you at this size! I am so glad you guys get along she said showing him the screen of her smartphone.

He looked for some seconds at this humiliating video of himself talking to a foot big almost as him when he realized that he was looking at an Instagram post. He lost his balance and fell on the ground.

"Did you... Did you publish this video on Instagram?" He said almost fainting.

"Of course! And I tagged you if you want to post it on your profile! Look you have already 20 like and a comment from Emily! She's saying that this is the most hilarious thing she's ever seen and that she can't wait to share it with all her friends! I think we can become influencers together! It would be nice to make money having fun!"

Tears started to drop again from his eyes. How will he be able to go outside in public again? How could he ever watch his girlfriend Jessica in the eyes? All the school will make fun of him from now on and there wasn't a single thing he could do to stop this.

"Maggie, do you realize that you just ruined my life?" He asked mechanically to his sister.

"Mickey!! It's big sis, how many times should I tell you? And what in the world are you saying? This is great and fun, I have never gotten so many likes in a post! You're going to be famous! It's thanks to you my little brother. And don't even think that is humiliating because it is just cute and sweet, I am just showing how we get along, there is nothing wrong in that. Oww don't be sad, here just lay on my bed and I will cuddle you a little ok?"

And without waiting an answer, she picked him up and put him on her bed laying on his womb and placed her foot on his back, squirming her toes and moving her sole on him in an attempt of massage while she was checking her phone. Much to his regret it felt good and he slowly got asleep.