- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

RI_Weeb, more like RI_ConstantlyLateWithUploads! Sorry, about the lack of activity on my page as of late. My chem class is really kicking my ass and I have a lot less free time as a result. I'll try my best to upload the next chapter on time!

      Her lustful intent shined brightly through her eyes as she stared intently at Rentaro. This girl seemed way too depraved to be a typical lovestruck shoujo girl and too vanilla to be some kind of yandere. He had no idea how to act in this situation, but it honestly seemed like nothing he did would make a difference. All he could do was just stand there silently with a fearful expression and hope that she wouldn't be too rough with him. Even if he was reassured by the fact that his reputation had saved him once again, he was still worried about what exactly would happen to him shortly. And because Rentaro dabbled in soft-core masochism, it was a testament as to how afraid he was in that situation.

 

      "Look what you did Chi-chan, the little guy looks scared to death. Here let big sister Kaori take care of you <3." Smiling sweetly she pulled Rentaro into her soft and ample bosom. As she pressed him tightly against her chest Rentaro felt like he was being suffocated by two pillows that were aggressively soaked in sweat. Her sports uniform seemed relatively dry at first but now that he was pushed in so closely, it was impossible to ignore the salty liquid that was currently drenching his entire body. Comparing the experience to soft waterboarding, Rentaro just quietly waited until he was freed from this temporary prison. 

 

      However, much to his dismay, she kept him there for way longer than he had hoped. Her body heat was starting to get unbearably warm, creating a less than comfortable environment for the tiny boy. It had gone from slightly moist and slow pillow suffocation to complete and utter sauna. The heat was slowly making him feel a little light-headed and as he tried to catch his breath he choked as every breath he took was filled with an unimaginable amount of humidity and moisture. It was like being underwater in the sweat of a high school track girl. As he struggled to hold in his breath, Rentaro was very suddenly and abruptly freed from his watery prison. 

 

      Coughing out all the liquid that had crept its way into his lungs, he soon found himself tightly held in the oddly petite hands of the track member that 'rescued' him from Kaori. Her grip was very gentle, but considering how petite the girl was, it wasn't exactly that surprising. She had light blue hair and wasn't exactly the tallest person in the room, but even if she wasn't that tall or mature looking, she towered over Rentaro (and so did every other normal girl in the room). Her lack of maturity really showed in her appearance. It was at the point of which she didn't look like a high school girl in the slightest, however, a girl with no boobs to show for was a relief for Rentaro. There was no way his bad luck would trigger off of her.

 

      "Too clingy…" Talking with a deadpan and robotic tone, she held Rentaro away from Kaori like a child trying to keep her toy away from someone. 

 

      "Eh? Kyoko? Hey, what's your problem? Can't you just wait a few more minutes for your turn?!" She pleaded, trying to bargain her way into getting Rentaro back. But as much as she tried, Kyoko wasn't having any of it. 

 

      "You were suffocating him." She pouted and turned away from her. Unlike Chihiro or Kaori, this girl seemed somewhat gentle, though, something felt off about this situation. The track team was known for being mean to micros but, if that was the case, then how did a girl like her manage to become a key member. Not thinking about it too much, Rentaro enjoyed what little downtime he was allotted on Kyoko's soft palm. "Cute." Patting on him on the head, her deadpan tone did wonders to give Rentaro a false sense of security, and as she pinned him against her palm and very slowly started to undress him, Rentaro’s once positive and innocent image of Kyoko was shattered in an instant. Now warped in his mind, the cute and petite girl she previously was replaced with the image of an immoral and perverted nymphomaniac. For some reason, he felt way more fear in the hands of this ‘sexual deviant’ then he did in the suffocating bosom of Kaori and the claustrophobic shoe of Chihiro. Fear of defilement trumped his fear of death momentarily.

 

      "Wait please!!” He pleaded, in a fruitless struggle to keep his clothes on. There was nothing he could do to stop a girl that was almost 100x’s his size but, he didn’t want to just lay there and be stripped down. His pleas meant nothing to her and he had only the whims of fate to keep his innocent body from being completely desecrated.

 

      “Eh?! What the hell are you doing?!” Being a relatively innocent-hearted girl, the sight of seeing a cute boy slowly undressed in front of her very eyes, flustered Kaori to no end. As all his clothes were meticulously pulled away, Kaori shielded her eyes while subtly sneaking a few peeks, every now and then, through the gaps between her fingers. And for Rentaro, it was almost impossible to describe the levels of humiliation he was feeling at the moment. Being ruthlessly stripped down and defiled by this uncaring girl was tearing away at his innocence and he was slowly becoming a hollow shell of his former self.

 

      “Too cute not too. I have to see-” As she blankly tried to explain herself a metallic bang echoed throughout the locker room. Silence befell the room and every member of the track team focused on the source and Rentaro sat there silently tuning out all the commotion as he tried to be at peace with his scrambled feelings and hollow thoughts of innocence. Nothing around him mattered. For all he knew, he was now a powerless plaything destined to be toyed with by a bunch of girls he didn’t know…

 

      “Tch, where the hell did that son of a b**ch go!!” Her first was planted firmly into the side of one of the lockers. The tips of her knuckles were flushed red lying in a shallow dent in the thin metal plating. She was out of breath and pissed off. And ‘she,’ if it wasn’t already obvious at this point, was the one and only Furyu Mitsukabe. Her presence struck fear into the hearts of the devious members of the track team, and for good reason. Noone likes seeing her mad, especially the members of the track team.

 

     Looking for Chihiro, she scanned the room hoping that she’d be in the prime position for an old-fashioned beating, however much to her dismay, it was clear that Chihiro had left a few minutes ago and she definitely wasn’t satisfied with that result. It was clear that, at this point, it'd be best if she ‘interrogated’ some of the members to find out where exactly she went.

 

      “Long time no see, ladies. If you don’t tell me where your b**ch of captain went, I’ll pound you all into the ground!” Cracking her knuckles she shot a menacing glance towards the cowering group of girls. Her first target was none other than Chihiro’s right-hand woman; Kaori Natsumaki. 

 

      “F-Furyu?!? U-Uh, if you’re looking for Chi-chan… she left earlier today. In fact, she was never here, to begin with! I-Isn’t that right, Kyoko?" Terrified by her former teammate she looked over at the very uncaring looking Kyoko Miu, and silently hoped that she’d take the hint and back her up in the matter. But, Kyoko wasn’t exactly the best at ‘reading the room.’

 

      “What do you mean? She just left.” Still holding Rentaro in her hands she completely blew through Kaori’s obvious lie without even trying. Furyu wanted to punch Kaori for lying to her but she didn't have a reason to anymore. She had all the evidence she needed to deduce where exactly Chihiro had gone and it was all thanks to Kyoko. Whether she wanted to admit it or not, Furyu was always grateful to her. Among all the members of the track team, Kyoko was the only one who never passed any negative judgment towards her when she was on the team. The others may have thought of Furyu as just some juvenile delinquent, but Kyoko, on the other hand, only thought of her like any other teammate. It was honestly refreshing, even though she was a bit emotionless, Furyu owed her a lot. Even if she was the only person on the team that she didn’t hate, Furyu never really had any interest in becoming friends with her. Their personalities didn’t match in the slightest and Kyoko wasn’t necessarily the best when it came to being friends with people. Nevertheless, that didn’t matter at the moment because Furyu only cared about how fast she could deliver a swift beatdown to Chihiro.

 

      “Thanks, short stuff. I'll make sure that she gets what she deserves!” Flashing a slight smile towards her, Furyu patted her on the head before cracking her knuckles once again. She was fully riled up and ready to beat someone up.

 

      "Do your best." Completely ignoring the fact that she was condoning an actual crime, she did her best to encourage her former teammate as she continued to play with Rentaro. 

 

      Furyu looked down towards Kyoko's hands and finally realized that the micro she was playing with must have been Rentaro. She wanted to do something to stop her, but she didn't want to steal Megumi's thunder. Making sure she didn't do anything drastic, Furyu waited for her to arrive.

 

 

 

      Short of breath, Megumi stormed into the room with a determined expression and a hopeful resolve. Being the cautious type when it came to situations like this she held Mai securely in her shirt pocket before scanning the room desperately looking for Rentaro until her eyes finally fell onto his half-naked body. Not focusing on why he was half-naked, Megumi felt a surge of relief in her heart. Despite having a gut feeling that he'd be OK. Megumi could only do so much to calm her worries down and upon seeing Rentaro relatively safe and sound she couldn’t be happier. 

 

      “Rentaro!!” Calling out to him, she ran over to Kyoko swiftly stealing Rentaro from her nimble hands. As he sat there with an empty expression on his face, Megumi continued to call out to his hollow shell hoping that he’d respond to her. In a defiled state of mind, Rentaro barely heard the echoes of Megumi’s kind and caring voice. Her face, as well as the rest of the world around him, was distorted and blurry and no matter how much she called out to him there was no hope of him hearing her unless Rentaro went back to his positive state of mind

      Megumi struggled desperately to snap him out of his hollow shell but, no matter how much she called out to him, it was practically useless. She had to try something different and that's when she remembered something similar that had happened when she first met Rentaro. Flashing a kind smile towards him, she pressed him softly against her chest, letting him hear the soft rhythm of her heart once again. This was the only thing she could think of and if it didn’t work she’d regret not being able to comfort him for the rest of his life.

 

      As the subtle thumping of her heart reverberated throughout Rentaro’s mind he was flooded by a wave of nostalgia and relaxation. Positivity returned to his hollow shell and a small smile returned to his innocent face. Being coddled by Megumi was exactly what he needed and he was finally back to his cheerful state. Pressing his face against her chest he was finally able to calm himself down enjoying the soft beating rhythm and plush bounciness of her bosom. As Megumi pulled away she saw Rentaro’s smiling face and erupted into tears of joy.

 

      “I’m so glad that you're ok and I'm truly sorry for losing you!!” She looked at Rentaro with small beads of tears in her eyes. Wanting desperately to give him a friendly hug, she remembered how this whole situation began and decided against it. 

 

      "You don't have to apologize. It wasn't your fault!" Rentaro said humbly scratching the back of his head. 

 

      "But still, if I just held you normally this whole situation wouldn't have even happened…" Thinking of some way to apologize to him, her mind went blank as she couldn't think of a single way to repay him for forgiving her. Seeing her struggle to come up with something Rentaro decided that it'd be best if she just came up with something for her. 

 

      "Hmm, how about this! You owe me two favors that you'll have to obey no matter what!" He suggested. 

 

      "That sounds alright!" Slightly worried by his request she realized that it wasn't unfair considering what had happened to him. She was determined to fulfill his order even if he wanted her to do something embarrassing or weird. 

 

      "And if you don't mind, I'd like to use one of my favors right now!" 

      "Hm? And what would that be?" 

      "Megumi Shiro! Please be my friend!!" He yelled out earnestly looking at her with a joyful expression on his face. Hearing those words brought a minor feeling of nostalgia to both Mai and Megumi. 

 

      "Haha! Isn't that the same method you used on me when we decided to become best friends? Gosh, you two are practically the same person." Mai giggled remembering the joy she felt back when Megumi did the same thing to her. From that alone, she knew that Rentaro was a trust-worthy person. If he was anything like Megumi, she had no reason to doubt him.

 

      "You didn't need to ask, of course, I'd say yes!" She smiled sincerely at him. Even if it was a bit mundane this was a momentous occasion for her. In only three days Megumi's made a total of three best friends (Rentaro, Mai, and Furyu). She couldn't wait to finally do club activities with all three of them, but they still had one more thing to do.

 

      "Times ticking Megumi. We should probably head over to our little 'meeting' so, I can give that dumb track team captain a piece of my mind." Furyu said as she looked at the time. 

 

      "Oh wow, you're right. I guess we should probably head over there now, but Furyu. Before you politely confront this Chihiro girl, I want you to be on standby while I try to handle this situation on my own." Megumi placed Rentaro in her shirt pocket as well and turned towards the door. In all honesty, even if she didn't show it, she was afraid to confront Makoto, but, she knew they wanted her to come alone and she couldn’t risk Tomoya's life for a little security. 

 

 

 

      "Sounds fine to me, as long as I can kick her ass eventually I don't see a problem with that." Furyu was completely alright with Megumi proposition, however, Mai on the other hand, was quite averse to it. 

 

      "Are you crazy? Makoto is known for breaking down girls like you! If you do this alone she'll undoubtedly find some way to ruin your reputation!" Still feeling reluctant to save Tomoya she tried fruitlessly to make Megumi think about her safety more than that of a person she barely knew, but of course, Mai already knew what Megumi's answer was. 

 

      "If things get a little too rough then I'll signal you guys, but I don't want someone to die over a little cautiousness. Thanks for worrying about me by the way. I appreciate it." Gently patting Mai on the head, she made her way to the exit of the locker room and headed towards their next destination. 



      In the meantime, Makoto, Chihiro, and one other person were waiting by the back of the school waiting for Megumi's arrival. 

 

      "Ugh, I can't believe you tried to charge me for that stupid blackmail video. Why don't you learn your place bug!" Dangling Tomoya by his school uniform she ranted to him about his unfairly lucrative offer. 

 

      "You must have been pretty desperate to request my help with ruining her reputation. Is 'Ms. Self-Proclaimed Queen of The School' scared of a single Okisana transfer student?" Even in the position, he was in, Tomoya still felt confident enough to be snarky towards Makoto. 

 

      "He's got you there Mako, why didn't you just handle the new transfer girl on your own?" Chihiro said, absent-mindedly poking at Tomoya. 

 

      "No particular reason…" Crossing her arms she avoided the question out of embarrassment. If she said the real reason as to why she asked Tomoya for help, there was a 100% chance that she'd be made fun of. Despite her secrecy, it seemed as if she didn't need to keep quiet about it at all. 

 

      "She's afraid that she'll lose her place in the social hierarchy by openly targeting her." The third girl said leaning up against one of the walls. With her nose buried in what looked to be a pretty advanced scientific textbook, she was the spinning image of the genius girl stereotype. She had a head of long and straight black hair, a pair of thin-rimmed rectangular glasses and to top her whole look off, she even wore a lab coat despite not being in a lab. Compared to Makoto and Chihiro she seemed a little out of place in this little group of bullies but, considering the type of person she was inside, it made more than enough sense that she'd be part of the group. 

 

      Akatsumi Aomori was once a top student and the president of the science club at Hanichi High School. However, at the start of her second year, everything changed. After losing her number one spot to a micro student, she slowly began to despise the tiny people that roamed the halls of Hanichi academy. To vent out this frustration, she'd frequently kidnap and perform torturous experiments on micro students using the science lab as a torture chamber. Eventually, she was found out and kicked out of the science club, however, there wasn't enough evidence to get her expelled so she just laid low with the only friends she trusted: Chihiro Takanami and Makoto Masumi.

 

      "Why don't you shut it, Aomori! I wouldn't be caught dead being afraid of that girl." Snapping at her, it was clear that she was in denial.

 

      "I doubt that she can be any cuter than you are Mako, so you really shouldn't be too worried. And even if she's somehow cuter than you we can just ruin her reputation like always." Chihiro said wrapping her arm around Makoto. 

 

      "Even still, I can't believe you tried to get help from a bug." Aomori looked at Tomoya with a very disgusted and disappointed expression before returning to her book. 

 

      "I'm not exactly thrilled to be here either, Acuntsumi but you can't expect everything to go your way, can you??" He snarled glaring at her from afar. From the way he was acting, it was clear that Tomoya was either incredibly brave or incredibly stupid. 

 

      "Wow! He's a feisty one ain't he." Chihiro laughed, surprised by how insulting he was. Nevertheless, his harsh words only served as a minor annoyance to Makoto and the others. Whether they like it or not, they really couldn't just kill him off right then and there because they still needed him to be their hostage. All they could do is wait until their imminent showdown with the Megumi Shiro. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed. If you could tell me what you thought, that'd be honestly appreciated! 

 

Here's the preview! The showdown begins as Megumi finally goes up against her alleged bully. Next episode will probably be a little longer so look forward to that. Next Episode: "After School Showdown" I wonder who'll come out on top...

 

Special Thanks(as always) to:

@LabbaArt (https://twitter.com/LabbaArt or http://labbacomics.com/ or https://ko-fi.com/labbaart) or if you want to check out the original "source material" it's all up on http://labbacomics.com/

 

@McAssault_Rifle: (https://twitter.com/McAssault_Rifle) for allowing me to use one of their characters!

 

Follow me on Twitter:

@RandomInterWeeb (https://twitter.com/RandomInterWeeb)