- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Please yell at me for having a horrible schedule when it comes to posting new chapters! (also check out the end notes for slightly more info)

      Megumi stared at the crimson stain on her shoe with horror and disgust. She was at a loss for words and her heart was beating like crazy. After proclaiming how she'd protect the micro students of Hanichi High, did she just murder one? 'This shouldn't have happened!' She thought. Megumi only dropped her guard for a second and she was paying the price in full. If she really did kill someone, everything was over; her promise to Mai, her 'normal' life at school, and most importantly, her honor as a student of Okisana. 

 

      "Why..? Why now?! I was doing so well-" Ready to give up completely, Megumi knelt there in total despair. As a tear busted from her face a single voice rang out in Megumi's sorrowful thoughts. 

 

      "Ugh, those stupid boys from the art club are always tracking their stupid boy paint all over the place, and seriously? Red paint? At a school like this? What a stupid prank! Only a group of stupid boys could come up with a prank as stupid and… boyish as this!!" A familiar voice called out from a couple of feet away from Megumi. It was Tsuyume, and she was looking at her shoe with a very annoyed expression. Unbeknownst to her, this single unhappy remark was enough to fill Megumi with immeasurable amounts of joy and relief.

 

      “Paint..? Art club..?” Recoiling in total shock, tears burst from Megumi’s eyes once again, however, unlike before, these were tears of pure happiness. And in what seemed like an instant, she charged towards Tsuyume tackling her into an excessively friendly hug. “Tsuyume! Thank you! Thank you! Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!” She tightened her embrace around Tsuyume.

 

      “Thanks for what? I-I didn’t do anything... oh wow, your b-boobs feel great a-and they’re kinda suffocating me. B-but, it feels so freaking amazing…” Tsuyume said with a perverted and flushed expression on her face. She was struggling to breathe in Megumi’s tight embrace, so it was kind of hard to tell if the blush on her face was from romantic thoughts or oxygen deprivation. 

 

      “O-Oh sorry about that.” Megumi apologized and loosened her embrace on Tsuyume. “Thank you Tsuyume! I love you!!” 

      “L-L-L-Love?!? I-Is this a confession? I-I don’t know what to say, b-but if that’s what you want then I guess I shouldn’t deny these feelings!” She puckered her lips only to be suddenly let go. Tsuyume stood there astonished as she saw Megumi happily strut off into the distance, all while being absolutely sure to watch her step. "Sorry..." She mumbled under her breath, watching as she left her line of sight.

 

     A few minutes later, Megumi finally gave up on looking for Makoto and instead, pulled out her phone to message Furyu about Rentaro, but thanks to the girl from earlier (the one who splashed water onto her), Megumi's phone was in no condition to be sending messages, meaning that she had no way of checking up on Rentaro, nevertheless, Megumi still had enough confidence in Furyu that she wasn't worried in the slightest. Little did she know, Furyu had completely lost sight of Rentaro a couple of minutes ago. 

 

      'I'm sure she has the situation on lockdown, so all that's left to do is meet with the rest of the club!' She thought to herself, as a big child-like smile appeared on her face. Despite Megumi not being a studious person, she still loved studying with others and she especially loved studying with her closest friends. She was going to text Mai about it, but thanks to her broken phone, she was gonna have to cautiously walk to the computer room to meet with her. As she approached the room an interesting scene unfolded right before her eyes. 

 

      "Please!! Let me join your group!!!" With his head pressed up against the floor, a micro student pleaded to the very uncomfortable looking Mai. He had an extremely desperate look on his face and seemed like a complete embarrassment, to both himself and his sister who was standing a few inches away. 

 

       "You don't have to be so desperate. If you're interested in helping our cause, I wouldn't mind letting you join." Mai said averting her gaze from the pathetic display in front of her. To reduce the layer of awkwardness she shifted her gaze to the boy's sister who was silently standing there in anguish. 

 

      Megumi, mostly confused, was still excited by the prospect of getting a new member. But, thanks to Tomoya's interference, that prospect seemed a lot less likely.

 

      "Well, well, well. If it isn’t the suicidal fighter of justice, groveling on the floor while trying to peak up a girls skirt. What do you want… um, what was your name again? Mutsumi?” Tomoya sneered, walking out of the club room to confront him.

 

      “It’s Mutsuhiro, you ass! How the hell are you gonna call me that stupid title without even knowing my name?!! And I'm not looking up her skirt!” He stood up, dusted himself off, and glared at Tomoya. “What even gave you that idea in the first place?” 

 

      “Well, while you were burying your head in the ground you were looking up to Mai so much, it’s obvious that you were trying to sneak a peek,” Tomoya said trying to ridicule him in front of the girl he respected the most.

 

      “I look up to Micro Representative President Mai Ogasaki out of sheer respect and admiration. Nothing more, nothing less. Though, it’s not like someone as underhanded as you could understand.” He retorted.

      “My methods are underhanded, and that’s putting it nicely. But, you’re an idiot for insulting them considering how often you fill up my request forum and how often you ask me to expose students for free.”

      “Don’t you have any integrity?! With the information and power you have, you can save lives and yet you choose to charge these stupidly high prices for things you should feel obligated to do!” The two of them went back and forth, slinging insults every now and then. It was a complete and utter conflict between Mutsuhiro and Tomoya’s ideals. But, what Mai and the timid bystander behind Mutsuhiro, didn’t understand was what their relationship was and neither of them could find a window of opportunity to interject. Even if Megumi couldn't hear any of their conversations, she could tell that things were getting out of hand and before things got worse, Megumi finally decided to step in using the information she obtained through reading the air and some minor things she understood thanks to her lip-reading skills.

 

      “Hey, um Mutsuharo, was it? We should probably talk about this inside. I think you wanted to join the club, right? If you want to join then we can discuss things better in the club room, don't ya think.” She smiled sweetly, offering her hand to Mutsuhiro and the others. 

      “Yup, that’d probably be a good idea!” He laughed awkwardly, accepting her proposal.

 

      Following that, Megumi promptly carried everyone into the clubroom and set them down gently on the table.

 

      “Now, before we talk about your enrollment into the Micro-Rep Support Squad, would you mind explaining how you and Tomoya know each other, and while we’re at it, I’d like to hear your opinion about Mutsuharo joining this club. You seem to be pretty down, and if there’s anything you like to talk about then you should speak up.” Megumi said, looking at the girl who’s been silently standing behind Mutsuhiro the entire time. From their dark brown hair and grey eyes, it was easy to tell that they were siblings. However, their mannerisms told the entire story. Mutsuhiro seemed outgoing, driven by a strong will, and even greater resolve. While even his sister, on the other hand, seemed to be a complete opposite. Judging off of her unconscious reactions to Mutsuhiro's generally naive personality and reckless actions, and body language it was easy for Megumi to read her personality completely without actually hearing her talk. It was Megumi’s ultimate skill as an expert at first impressions. 

 

      “Tomoya runs this online forum where he grants the requests of students at this school. But the requests aren’t exactly… nice requests. They’re like things you ask if you want another student to… ya’know um-” Mutsuhiro said, nervously fumbling his words trying to explain how he knew Tomoya. He was nervous, and it was almost as if he was trying to save face in front of both Megumi and Mai at the same time. 

      “It’s a forum where the shallow idiots of Hanichi  High go to have their enemies 'dealt with.' People mostly request forged documents or evidence that’ll lead their enemies’ expulsion but in your case, Makoto requested some blackmail to ruin your rep.” He said, pulling out his phone to see if he had any new requests. “Ah, right on time. Here’s a request from an anonymous person, probably some insecure b*tch.” Clearing his throat he read out the request in an extremely demeaning and insulting high-pitched voice.

 

      “Some flat chested delinquent whore from class 2-B keeps messing with some of my BFF’s in the track team. Can you, like, get her expelled or whatever. Thx!” Stifling a laugh, he then put his phone away. 

      “How, mean! The internet really brings the worst out of people doesn’t it.” Megumi pouted, feeling that one of her friends had just been insulted.

      “If you think that’s mean, then you haven’t been here at this school long enough,” Mai said, looking off into the distance with an empty expression on her face. It was the kind of look you’d see from someone who had been around the block in terms of horrific events; and in Mai’s case, it was extremely justified.

 

      “In any case, I take it that you use this request forum a lot, Mutsuharo?” She asked leaning closer towards him, unintentionally pressing her boobs against the table, which was proving to be quite the display for the naive hormonal teen boy.

 

      “U-Uh I-I haven’t really, um you know-” Trying to answer her question, Mutsuhiro stuttered nervously. His face was flushed red and in the vicinity of such imposing mounds, it was almost impossible for him to form simple sentences, which in Megumi’s case was a normal reaction for both tinies and normal-sized people, though she never noticed it before.

      “Mutsuhiro often uses it to save other micros who are in trouble with normal-sized people…” The timid girl behind him, Shinako, spoke up instinctively covering for his brother’s shortcomings. “Though, he never has enough money so none of his requests ever go through. But that doesn't stop him from risking his life to save some random girl in the hallway!!!” She yelled with an unnatural looking scowl on her face. However, due to Mutsuhiro’s nonchalant reaction, this seemed to be pretty PAR for the course, or at least, that’s what Megumi noticed. 

 

      “Wait… Mutsuhiro?” Megumi tilted her head in confusion. If it wasn’t obvious already Megumi had been unintentionally getting his name wrong the entire time, and upon noticing this fact, Megumi felt a huge wave of embarrassment wash over her. “A-Ah I am so sorry for getting your name wrong! Please forgive me!!” She instinctively went to bow her head, but thanks to her chest being so close to the table, she accidentally ended up pressing her boobs against the table, even more, causing her massive boobs to push forward towards Mutsuhiro. From this angle, he could practically see how squishy, bouncy, and soft Megumi’s two fun bags were.

 

      “N-No it’s fine. You don’t have to apologize! People get my name wrong all the time so it’s no biggie haha~” He laughed nonchalantly, smiling at Megumi with a flustered yet humble look on his face. She was hiding it at the time but Shinako was quite perturbed by his brother's behavior at the time and as much as she wanted to blame Megumi, it was clear that everything she was doing was purely accidental and that she only had her brother's 'boyish' desires to blame. 

 

     "Oh, so it's alright if people get your name wrong, now? I thought you called whoever got your name wrong an ass or something, hmmm. Maybe, you're just distracted by her b-" Tomoya spoke up only to be suddenly cut off by Mutsuhiro. With a panicked look on his face, rather than insulting him like before, he practically begged Tomoya to keep quiet at that moment. Of course, Megumi was confused by this but she didn't pay too much attention to it. "I'll keep quiet about it sure… but, as a favor, I'd like you to do something to Mai real quick." With a scummy look on his face, Tomoya whispered something to Mutsuhiro. 

 

      "WHAT?! I'm not gonna fondle Mai's breasts!! Are you stupid, or something!?!" He yelled, glaring angrily at him, all while grabbing him by the collar in disgust. 

 

     "What was that about fondling breasts?" Mai looked at the two of them with slight discomfort.

 

      Mutsuhiro was expectedly embarrassed by this and quickly tried to excuse what he had just said, but before he could get a word out, he was cut off by Tomoya. 

 

     "Mutsuhiro here has been eyeing you and Megumi up the entire time and he was asking if I could snap a few boob shots for his 'personal collection.' But, I told him that you'd both be OK with him copping a quick feel." Barely containing his laughter, he ridiculed Mutsuhiro before savoring the angry and baffled expression on his face. 

 

     "W-What the hell are you talking about?! I-I never said anything like that!! Please, ladies, you have to believe me." He pleaded, desperately to bother Megumi and Mai. 

 

      "Considering how it came out of Tomoya's mouth, it's obviously a big fat lie," Mai said, slightly glaring at Tomoya. She seemed to still be holding a grudge over what he had said to Megumi a few days ago.

 

      "Don't you think that's a bit mean, Mai?" Megumi said, looking a little worried after hearing what she had said. 

      "It's exactly what someone like him deserves. He may be a club member, but there's no way I'm gonna try to get along with him! Especially after the things he's said about you." Mai retorted, murmuring the last part. 

 

      "W-Wait… Tomoya's a part of the Micro-Rep Support Squad?!?" Mutsuhiro said in disbelief. "I can't believe that you'd let someone like him join!* He leaned forward trying to question Mai about her decision to let Tomoya into the club, but before he could further question her, a peculiar set of photos fell out of one of his pockets. 

 

      A set of five perverted candid shots of girl’s breasts. Some from normal students, and some from micro students. They all seemed to be taken in secret and didn't help Mutsuhiro's case at all. He had no idea how they got there, and he desperately hoped that no one had seen them fall, but sadly, his worst dreams had come true as both Mai and Megumi were both painfully aware of the photos. 

 

      Looking down, Mai examined the photos, and with an inquisitive expression, she glared at him with absolute disgust on her face. 

      "Maybe, Tomoya wasn't lying about you… pervert." Those words shot straight through Mutsuhiro's sole, breaking through his heart in the process. 

 

      "Those aren't mine I swear!! You believe me right, Megumi?" Thinking that Megumi was a nice girl who wouldn't dare scold a micro, but much to the surprise of almost everyone in the room, she had quite the angry expression on her face. "Please, you have to believe me!" Hoping to clear his name he pleaded once more. 

 

      "I don't care about some stupid photos!!!" She yelled out, shocking Mai in the process. She didn't even know that Megumi was capable of raising her voice, so seeing her get so mad was honestly pretty scary. "But, what I do care about is you insulting one of my friends!!" This time, Tomoya actually reacted to what she had said. He felt a strange feeling of nostalgia, as well as some genuine happiness upon hearing those words. 

 

      "Tomoya may be rude and offensive at times, but that doesn't give either of you the right to treat him like he's some kind of nuisance!” She demanded, looking at both Mai and Mutsuhiro (though, she did manage to keep her voice relatively low, as to not hurt their tiny ears). Even if it pained her to scold Mai, it had to be done. But, after a few seconds, her face returned to its normal happy-go-lucky expression. “Sorry about that, but Mai… we’re a club now, which means we have to work together with each other. Also, as much as I hate to say it, if we can’t work together as a team then we might end up jeopardizing the lives of the micro students we swore to protect. So… I know I might be asking a lot but, can we all try to get along.” Ending off her sentence with a beautiful and caring smile, Mai finally realized how childish she was being towards Tomoya. Even if he said all those awful things, he seemed eager to help, and Megumi even proved those doubts wrong by saving him the other day.

 

      Megumi’s display also did a lot to impact both Shinako and Mutsuhiro. At first, they thought that it’d be virtually impossible to find a normal-sized student who seemed genuinely interested in helping micros, but after seeing how passionate Megumi was about protecting those who were way smaller than her, they were both filled with hope for the future of micros at this school.

 

      “By the way Megumi, I don’t think I’ve seen you around before, are you new here?” Mutsuhiro asked.

      “Yeah! I recently transferred here from Okisana a few days ago.”

      “So that makes you this school’s second Okisana transfer student! How crazy is that?” Mutsuhiro said, piquing Megumi’s interests by a considerable amount.

      “Huh? Who was the first?” She tilted her head in confusion, as a strange feeling of worry started to invade her body.

      “I-I think her name was Kurome. Though, she’s barely ever here so nobody knows much about her.” Said Shinako answering her question with a timid voice. 

 

      “Ah, I see…” Megumi casually passed it off and looked at time, secretly hoping to change the subject. “Oh, would you look at the time! Lunch is almost over! Allow me to walk you guys to class.” She smiled opening her palm to Mai, Shinako, and Mutsuhiro. 

 

      Kindly thanking her, all three of the micro students hopped aboard her hand and waited for Megumi to exit the room. 

 

      A few minutes later, Megumi had dropped off Mutsuhiro and Shinako Takanashi, meaning that she and Mai were alone together once again. Thanks to her being a third-year, her classes were pretty out of the way compared to the second-year students, meaning that she had to walk a bit further to take her to class. To fill the time, the two of them struck up a friendly conversation.

 

      “Oh, right! I almost forgot. Hey Mai, you know how midterms are coming up soon? Well, I was wondering if you’d like to participate in a study session with everyone in the club!” Megumi asked, eagerly awaiting her response.

 

      “Of course!” She smiled at her. With that, Megumi had invited everyone in club (Rentaro and Furyu were asked off-screen) and the Micro-Rep Support Squad had officially planned their first out of school meeting…

 

END SCENE:

 

      “So, Ms. Shizue, why exactly did you want to transfer to Hanichi High School? You’re more than wealthy enough to stay at Okisana without any issues and yet you decide to transfer to a public high school of all places?!” A rather mature looking adult said, confusedly looking at a nerdy-looking girl with waist-length dark green hair. “Don’t tell me… is it about-“

 

      “Yup that’s right! Megumi and I have always been together and there’s no way I’m gonna abandon her just because she transferred to a new school!” She said triumphantly, before pushing up her glasses. “And if that’s not a good enough excuse, consider this research for my latest manga.” 

 

      “Honestly, you can be quite a pain sometimes, Ms. Shizue. But, I have no other choice but to support you in this endeavor.”

 

      “Heh, watch out Hanichi High, because the great and talented Fujo Shizue shall grace your presence in the near future!”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Man, I'm really sorry for not uploading that often. I can't make any promises about my upload schedule, but I still hope you stick around~

40k view/100 twitter followers SPECIAL coming soon!!



Special Thanks(as always) to:

labbaART (twitter.com/LabbaArt or labbacomics.com/ or ko-fi.com/labbaart) or if you want to check out the original "source material" it's all up on labbacomics.com/ Be sure to give them lots of praise 

Follow me on Twitter:

RandomInterWeeb (twitter.com/RandomInterWeeb)