- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A short and sweet valentine's day mini-chapter! I hope to be able to write chapter 22 soon~

“And that’s why I’m no longer allowed near gym equipment!” Sliding open the classroom door with Furyu behind her and Rentaro nestled in her front pocket, Megumi was expecting to be able to just casually sit down at her desk like always, but judging by the small crowd that had gathered nearby, it seemed like that was not going to happen. After trying and failing to get by the crowd Furyu was eventually forced to use her unique skill set to “guide them” into letting them slip past. Cracking her knuckles and putting on a menacing glare, she only needed to clear her throat for the crowd to finally step aside. 

“I-I’m sure we could’ve asked nicely, but I guess they were blocking your desk too, eheh…” Briefly apologizing to everyone who got scared, Megumi was finally able to see what the commotion was about.


“So much… chocolate?!?” They all yelled upon seeing a mountain of chocolate stacked up high on top of Megumi’s desk. Homemade and store-bought, dark chocolate and milk, shaped in the form of hearts, bars, and other miscellaneous objects and all addressed to a “certain someone.”


“W-What the hell?” Furyu looked on in both confusion and amazement. “There’s gotta be like… 200 dollars worth of candy there.” 

“Technically chocolate isn’t candy! They’re more of a sweet if anything, but that’s not the point!!” Megumi said rushing over to the desk as fast as possible. “Can’t you see how amazing this is!” Practically drooling, she leaned in close hoping to catch a whiff of the sweet aroma. But despite it being on her desk, the chocolate was not for her and when she leaned in, Rentaro was able to catch a good look at who most of the chocolates were for. And as he expected, they were for him.


“Oh… I guess it’s the 14th already, heh.” Rentaro laughed nervously. While even he wasn’t dense enough to not understand the meaning of Valentine’s day, Megumi was a whole other story.


“I’ve never seen a guy get this much obligatory chocolate before! This is almost the same amount of chocolate I got on White Day, last year. This must be a sign that we’ve helped a lot of people!” Megumi said, proud of herself and the club. Even if her head wasn’t in the right place, she definitely had the spirit. Neither Rentaro nor Furyu had the heart to correct her, and they both collectively decided to change the subject.


“Anyways… we should probably put all this stuff away before class starts,” Rentaro suggested, apologizing in advance for how much space all of it was going take up in Furyu and Megumi’s bags. Following a disgruntled sigh from Furyu, the two of them got to work. By the end of it, both of their bags were practically bursting at the seams and almost impossible to zip up. While Megumi was glad to help out, Furyu was expectedly annoyed. 


Not wanting to see another piece of chocolate for the rest of the day she fell back in her seat, exhausted. Just when she was about to get comfortable, she felt a light tap on her shoulder. Already pissed off and not exactly partial to being disturbed, Furyu reacted accordingly with a slight rageful outburst.


“The hell do you want!!” She yelled, turning to face the person to her side. Initially, she wanted to be angry, but upon seeing who it was the only emotion she felt was confusion. Looking at her with a flustered expression was a meek girl with thick glasses and an overall nervous demeanor. After a couple of seconds of trying to figure out who she was, Furyu eventually realized that it was an underclassman that she saved from a bully a week ago. Holding her hands behind her back, she let out a shy “thank you” before presenting Furyu with a small box of chocolates. Shakingly handing it over to her, she bowed her head before quickly running out of the room. The whole situation left Furyu speechless. Staring at the box of chocolates she tried her hardest to not crack a smile, but the blush on her face was a dead giveaway. Maybe she wasn’t sick of chocolate after all… or at least that was until she read the letter that was attached aloud.


“Happy Valentine’s day, senpai. I’ve always been afraid of you, but now I realized that you’re a really nice and handsome… guy. Thank you so much for helping me the other day!” In an instant, that feeling of slight joy was reduced into nothing and amidst the awkward silence was a stifled laugh from Rentaro. Gently placing the box of chocolates on her desk, she quickly snatched Rentaro from Megumi’s laugh. 


“You better shut your damn trap before I end up having you for my valentine’s day chocolate instead.” She said, holding him over her opened mouth. Steamy breath rushed up from below and Rentaro apologized to hell and back while holding on as tightly as he could to Furyu’s finger and while it was really scary, when she finally put Rentaro back in Megumi’s hands he couldn’t stop thinking about just how hot the experience would’ve been if he did end up falling in…


-The End-


Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed! I might upload a hornier chapter on my patreon soon 0_0

https://www.patreon.com/RandomInterWeeb

https://twitter.com/RandomInterWeeb