- Text Size +

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

First part of my very first story so leave a review and lmk what u think so far.

 

 

Day 1. 4:00PM

The day started off normal like any other. Andrew getting ready for work and waits for his ex Ashley to get out from work so she can take him. Andrew texts Ashley wondering where she is at.

 

Andrew: Where you at Ashley, I got to get to work.

Ashley: I'm still working. Hold your horses. I'll get there when I get there.

Andrew: WTF is your problem. Why are you being a bitch. I was just wondering. 

Ashley: Fuck you. I'll get there when I get there.

Andrew: Stop being a crying bitch just cuz I broke up with you.

Ashley: Well maybe you shouldn't have left me. I didn't do anything wrong. I love you but that obviously don't matter to you.

Andrew: Sorry, not sorry. You were clingy and way to obsessed with me. I'm not talking about this anymore. Just hurry up and get here. I'll be in the shower so just sit on the couch and wait when u get here.

Ashley: Whatever Andrew. I'll be there in 15 mins.

 

Andrew throws his phone down and grabs his weed. He's so pissed and needs to smoke. He rolls a blunt and heads outside. He Sparks the blunt and takes a big hit. The first 3 hits tastes fine but he takes another hit a thinks it's starting to taste a little off. He takes a few more hits and puts the blunt out. He heads back inside to take a shower but starts getting light headed so he sits on the couch hoping it will fade. He starts to see stars and a few seconds later he passes out.

10 mins later he slowly opens his eyes and everything seems blurry. 

Andrew: Ohhhhh, wtf happened. I think someone did something to that weed.

As his vision starts to clear up he realizes something is not right. Everything around him had grew 1000 times larger. As he stands on the couch confused and thinks to himself "I have to be dreaming". He wants to wake his self up so he pinches his arm, but nothing was changed. He trys something else and slaps himself in the face, but still, no change. He would do anything to wake his self up from this nightmare..... so he punches his self in the dick. He falls to his knees in pain. He looks up but everything was the same. Confused and now scared he realizes that this was not a dream. 

Andrew: Wtf. How is this possible. What am I gonna do. OH shit, Ashley is gonna be here any minute. How am I gonna.........

Before he could finish his sentence the door starts to open. Ashley walks in and heads to the bathroom door thinking he was taking a shower. 

She didn't hear any water running so she thought maybe he was done. She knocks on the bathroom door.

Ashley: I'm here Andrew, hurry up so I can take you. I need to get home.

But there was no reply. She knocks again.

Ashley: did u hear me. I have to get home so I can call BWL and talk to them about turning back on my water. It's been off for a week now so I haven't been able to take a shower. 

Still no reply. She turns around and heads to the couch to sit down and text him. As she heads twords the couch Andrew is yelling and frantically jumping up and down trying to get her attention but she was to focused on her phone to notice. He looks up and realized he was about to get crushed under her giant ass. He quickly jumps out of the way just as she sits down. She texts his phone and waits for his reply. 

Even though he knows it won't work he screams her name to try and get her attention. Unsuccessful yet again. He knows he needs to try something else so he decides to try and climb up to her shoulders so she can hear him. He climbs up onto her pants and makes it to the top of her leg. He grabs onto her shirt and starts to climb, but out of nowhere she stands up and starts walking to the bathroom again. He hangs on as tight as he can in fear of plummeting to his death. Ashley knocks on the door and still no reply. She opens up the door but he was not in there.

Ashley: ig he already got a ride. idk y he didn't tell me. What an asshole, would have saved me gas and time". 

Ashley begins to leave. Andrew begins to get tired and weak and begins to slip. Getting harder to hold on he starts to fall. He closes his eyes and waits for death. Moments later he opens his eyes and sees nothing but darkness. 

Andrew: Am I dead. Is this what death is, nothing but darkness.

But suddenly realized that the darkness is bouncing around. He can hear Ashleys voice. Not knowing what to do or where he's at he decides to wait. Seconds later he can feel the dark walls around him getting tight and that's when he thinks that he might have fallen into her pocket and that she has just sat down.

Ashley starts her car and heads to her house. 10 mins go by and she's home. She gets out of the car and heads inside. Andrew continues to wait hoping for a miracle to happen. He can hear Ashley talking to someone but not sure who. 

Ashley: I'm so pissed Jennifer. Andrew asked me to come over and take him to work but when I got there he was already gone. He didn't even tell me that he found another ride or anything. He just had me drive over there for nothing. 

Jennifer: Well that's how most men are, just a bunch of assholes. Did u talk to him and ask why he broke up with you?.

Ashley: Yeah, he said I was to clingy and thought that I was to obsessed with him. I mean, what do you expect. We were together for several years and he was my first. I just really miss him for the sex. i love him and if I could I would love to have him as a sex slave.

Hearing all of this Andrew was scared but aroused at the same time. He knew he couldn't let Ashley find him cuz if she did she wouldn't help him get back to normal, he knew after hearing what she said she would keep him as a tiny sex slave.

Jennifer: Your weird lol, but ig I can't blame you. Have fun with that lol. I'm gonna go to my BF and take a shower and stay the night.  

Ashley: Good thing your leaving cuz I ate alot of cheese and it's not settling in my stomach to well. I hate being lactose intolerant lol  

Jennifer: yeah, I'm definitely glad I'm leaving cuz the whole house is gonna smell, see ya later. make sure you call BWL.

When Jennifer leaves the house Ashley heads to the bedroom. Andrew suddenly feels the pants hit the floor. He pops his head out of the pocket and sees Ashley standing over him naked. Ashley's gets on the bed and lays down and calls BWL, so Andrew crawls out from the pocket and trys to think of what do next. 

Andrew: idk what to do, should I try to get her to see me again or hide. Ik that if she sees me she might end up being a sex slave, but I need help and she's the only one around.

Andrew decides to take the risk and once again, trys to get her attention. He walks to the bed and noticed the sheet hanging down so starts to climb up. All he can hear is her ripping ass and she has the whole room smelling like rotten cheese. He finally reaches the top and he's down by her feet but needs to get to her head so he starts walking. A few mins go by and he's only about half way there. The smell of rotten cheese gets stronger as he gets closer to her ass. Andrew takes a deep breath and holds it as he walks by. He knows he needs to hurry cuz he can't hold his breath much longer. He was just about there until he couldn't hold it any longer and takes an exhausting breath just as Ashley let out a hug fart. The fart was to strong he loses his balance and falls down. Andrew trys to get back up but she kept letting out long powerful farts that kept knocking him back down. Andrew layed there, forced to smell her farts. Seconds go by, then everything goes black. Her farts were so horrible he has passed out.