- Text Size +

Chloe seemed to press something down on the top of the tower and a moment later the dildo began to slide up the side of it, all the way to the top. It then tilted ninety degrees so that the tip was pointing towards her face.

He was so close that he swore he could feel her breath on his penis. He looked down at the device that was strapped to his cock and wondered if that’s what it was for? Was he going to feel what Chloe did to the dildo?

Guy soon found out as she licked the end of the dildo, her tongue pressing against the transparency blocking his view. He felt the roughness and wetness as though a real tongue had just lovingly lapped his end.

He grinned as he realized what that meant. They would both feel it as though he really was fucking her. It wasn’t real, but considering her size, this was the next best thing and the closest he would likely ever get again.

The dildo lowered down to chest level, then once more tilted upwards so that he was pointed at the sky before it extended out between her massive breasts. He could see her looking down at him from above before the world outside was cast into darkness as she pressed her breasts together, which he felt through the device.

“Incredible,” he whispered.

Chloe began to massage the dildo, and thus him with her massive tits. He closed his eyes as the sensation enveloped his gonads. He could almost believe that if he opened his eyes she would be sat there between his legs with his cock between her tits. The sensation was that accurate.

Guy opened his eyes and thrust his hips forwards as she went from a slow soft massage to a full on titty fuck. She went faster and faster as she pounded the dildo with her breasts. If felt incredible, and also looked incredible as her jaw kept coming in and out of view as the head of the dildo parted the ocean of flesh around him.

It was already ecstasy and Guy knew they had only just begun. He could barely imagine what was to come, and he didn’t want to. He wanted to experience it as it happened, and it was certainly happening.

Her breasts continued to squeeze and massage him in rhythmic bliss, her movements translated through the device with no noticeable delay. The technology on display was astounding, and it was allowing Guy to do the impossible. It was allowing him to be intimate with a woman many times his size.

Chloe slowed to a stop before she parted her breasts and he sat in the canyon staring up at her. She moved back and grabbed her left breast, rubbing her giant erect nipple across the tip of the dildo. Again, he could feel it as though a real nipple was pressing against him. The experience was magnified by the sight of the giant nipple pressing against the transparency, her breast almost enveloping him.

It almost felt like he had eyes in his dick.

Chloe released the dildo and rested her hand on the top of the tower. He then began to rise back up to her face.

“I’ve only just begun,” she said seductively.

Chloe began to lick around the transparent shaft of the dildo. Guy could see and feel the gigantic tongue against the surface as it spiraled around him. Glancing forward, he could see into her cavernous mouth which was many times bigger than him. It was as gargantuan, as was she.

Chloe pulled away. “Do you remember the good times we used to have?” she asked.

Guy nodded, though he doubted she could see. “Yes,” he said.

“I want to make up for lost time.”

She licked the dildo even harder before she bobbed her head forward, taking the large dildo into her mouth. It had to be the hottest thing he had ever experienced in his life.

He was inside her mouth. Sure, there was a separation due to the dildo, but he could feel her tongue massaging the underside of his cock and feel the suction. The visual of seeing it happen around him only added to his already intense arousal.

Guy couldn’t believe what he was experiencing.

Chloe took him deeper and he saw and felt the flesh of her throat constrict around him. It looked as amazing as it felt and he wished she would go deeper.

As though she knew what he wanted, she did.

He stared in disbelief as the flesh parted as the dildo was pushed further down her throat. He bucked his hips as intense pleasure coursed through him. There, she held him for what had to be a minute or two before she pulled away, letting him slide out of her throat and mouth.

Chloe looked down at him. “I hope you’re enjoying this as much as I am. I’ve missed you so much. I didn’t know if you would hate me or be scared of what I’ve become.”

“I love you!” Guy screamed out at the top of his lungs.

He didn’t know if she heard, but she slid him back into her mouth and down her throat. She let out a soft groan which vibrated the dildo and through the device on his crotch which only added to the pleasure he felt.

She kept easing him in and out, slowly at first then picked up the pace until she was throat fucking him. Her continued moans, continued to vibrate around him and he was certain he was going to bust at any moment.

With a cry of ecstasy, Guy closed his eyes and allowed the experience to take over. Her mouth and throat were an absolute delight. It was the single greatest sensation he had ever experienced in his life.

Then it slowed to a stop.

Once more Chloe slid him out of her mouth and wrapped her hands tightly around the shaft as she began to jerk it. Again, it started slowly at first but soon picked up the pace. Then with parted lips, she began to suck on the end.

Guy could feel her love with every lap of her tongue, with every stroke of her hand.

After a number of minutes, she pulled away with a smile on her face. She reached up to the top of the tower and the dildo began to lower itself down to waist height. Chloe then turned around, her humongous ass coming into full view like two smooth round hills.

Guy knew what was coming next and he couldn’t wait to experience it.