- Text Size +

The shower had felt invigorating and it was nice to get the slime off of him, even if he found the thought of being covered in Chloe’s juices one of the hottest things that had ever happened to him.

With his clothes back on, Guy was led by Valixia who was unusually quiet. He could tell she was nervous about something, but he didn’t know why.

They stepped into an elevator and descended down into the sub-basement deep beneath the Earth. From there they walked down a long tall corridor and through a set of doors onto a balcony that overlooked a gigantic room.

There sat waiting was Chloe, and she made what could house a thousand people look small. Like a box room. On the far wall was what appeared to be a giant cinema screen, which was likely where the giantess watched things.

“I’ve missed you,” Chloe said almost immediately upon seeing him.

“So have I,” Guy answered. “I thought you were dead.”

Chloe shook her head. “No. Something changed me. Turned me into what I am today.”

“Why didn’t you try and get in contact?” Guy asked.

“Because I thought you’d hate me.”

“I’d never hate you, Chloe.”

“I was also advised to cut contact.”

“By Valixia?”

“Who’s that?” Chloe asked.

Guy quickly remembered that Valixia went by Zaya and that Chloe didn’t know the truth.

“He means me,” Valixia said. “I’ll leave you two alone.”

Guy nervously watched the tall alien in human form as she left. He hoped he didn’t say anything else stupid. He didn’t want to lie to Chloe, but also knew there was a time and a place. He was still reeling from the fact that aliens existed, but he supposed it all made sense.

“Why did you call Zaya Valixia?” Chloe asked.

“I don’t want to talk about her,” Guy said quickly. “I came here because I want to talk about us. To try and figure out how we’re going to make this work. I thought that one day we’d-” He closed his eyes unable to finish.

“Thought what?”

“Maybe get married have children.”

“We were teenagers barely out of high school,” Chloe said.

“I know, but I still had those thoughts. But I suppose we can’t have kids now.”

“No,” Chloe said glumly. “We can’t do anything, can we?”

“That’s not true.”

“Of course it is. We can’t embrace, we can’t sleep together we can’t have actual sex, just some simulation of it. I’ll never feel your fingers in my hair again and you’re right. We can’t have children and I’ll never know what it’s like to be a mother.”

“But we can be together,” Guy said.

“Can we? You’re like a bug to me. I could hurt or kill you entirely by accident.”

“You could, but I’m willing to take that risk.”

“Why?”

“Because I love you more than life itself.” He held out his arms. “I want you to pick me up.”

“I can’t do that,” she said shaking her head. “It’s too dangerous. All it would take is the slightest muscle twitch and I could hurt or kill you.”

“I trust you.”

“I don’t trust myself.”

“You won’t hurt me. I know you won’t.”

Chloe lowered her open hand to the edge of the platform. “Step onto my hand,” she whispered.

Guy climbed over the railing and landed on her giant hand. As he walked over to the center, the whole thing bucked and trembled, causing him to fall over.

“Sorry,” she said. “But that tickles.”

To Guy’s surprise, Chloe’s skin felt surprisingly soft. A bit like a mattress. He got back to his feet, made his way to the center of her palm before laying down, staring up at her.

Chloe smiled down at him before she raised him up to her face. The sudden acceleration pinned him down and he sank slightly into her skin before he was launched several feet into the air as her hand came to a stop. Thankfully, he landed softly back in her palm.

“Sorry,” she uttered again. “Are you okay?”

“Go a little slower next time, please,” he said.

“I forget how big I am,” Chloe said. “I sometimes think it’s the world that shrank.”

“It’s okay, no harm done,” Guy said as he got himself comfortable.

The two of them stared at each other. Guy couldn’t believe how beautiful and massive she looked. She could eat him like a skittle if she wanted and he’d be powerless to stop her. But he knew that wouldn’t happen. He felt safe in her hand as though nothing in the world could harm him.

“My day job is going to be awkward now, isn’t it?” she said.

“Don’t worry about that,” Guy assured her.

“You don’t care that I whore myself out?”

Guy had to admit that it did unsettle him a little, but he wasn’t going to let that hurt his love for Chloe. “I love you,” he said. “This is your job and I know you love me, not them.”

“I do,” she said. “I wish we could continue where we left off.”

“Don’t think that way,” Guy said. “This is a new beginning for us. It won’t be a typical relationship, but I don’t care. When I’m with you I feel alive. When I’m not, I feel dead.”

Chloe moved her hand slowly to her mouth, carefully twisting her wrist so that the heel of her thumb was just below her bottom lip. “Kiss me,” she said softly, her breath blowing across him like a gale.

Guy got to his feet and made his way over the uneven terrain of her palm. He kissed her bottom lip before pushing himself against her moist flesh, spreading his arms out in a hug. He held it until Chloe started making noises with her throat. He quickly moved away back to the center of her palm, where she moved him away from her face.

“Holding my hand there was really uncomfortable,” she said. She then looked down at her body. “I wish you could explore me.”

“Why can’t I?”

“It’s too dangerous. If you fell off you’d die.”

“Maybe we could ask Zaya about it?” Guy suggested. “She might know of a way of doing it safely.”

“Let’s not get our hopes up,” Chloe said.

“I never get my hopes up,” Guy said. “I’ll be happy if I get to spend the rest of my life together with you without all that other stuff.”

“So do I,” Chloe agreed. “But that other stuff would be nice.”

“Yes, it would. But I’m satisfied with this.”

“I-” Chloe began but stopped.

“You’re not,” Guy finished.

“I am, it’s just that I want the other stuff. But it can’t happen.”

“So let’s focus on what we can do and what we do have.”

“Agreed,” she said. “Can I put you down, my arm’s getting tired.”

“Sure, but keep it slow.”

Chloe lowered her hand carefully and pushed it up against the platform balcony. Guy walked over and climbed the railing, his feet touching down on the concrete. Chloe lowered her hand to the floor and with a quake, she shifted her position so that she was more comfortable.

“Do you know if Zaya is mad at me for breaking the equipment?” Chloe asked.

“No, she wasn’t,” Guy said. “Not that I could tell anyway.”

“That’s good. I’ve never broken the dildo before. I’m glad you’re alright.”

“Zaya told me she’d never seen you go at it so vigorously before.”

“That’s because I was fucking you,” Chloe said. “This is a job to me. I fuck that dildo to keep me safe and fed. That’s all. But with you, it was different. I wanted to please you.”

“You did please me. It was one of the best fucks I’ve had.”

“And how many have you had?”

“Well, only once. Well, twice now.”

“Once? You mean that one time we-”

“-Yes,” Guy finished. “I lost my virginity to you.”

“You never got another girlfriend?”

“No.”

“I remember it,” Chloe said. “It was my first time too. I was so short back then. You felt massive.”

Guy felt his face go flush, though there was also a sense of loss. He wanted to hold her, to stroke her hair. He wanted so much.

“The dildo is a little on the small side,” Chloe continued.

“It’s like a small building,” Guy pointed out.

“And I’m humongous. I wish they’d made it bigger. Maybe now I broke it, they’ll make a new one that fills me up more. And you could be the first passenger.”

Guy grinned at her. He liked that idea, but didn’t think it could happen now. Not after what Valixia had told him.

He glanced towards the door as he heard it open to see that Valixia had entered the room. She looked nervous again.

“Something wrong?” Guy asked.

“The cruiser just entered high orbit.”

Guy looked up at Chloe who appeared confused. “Cruiser? Orbit? What are you talking about?”

“It’s about time I told you the truth,” the alien in human form said. “The reason why Guy called me Valixia. He found out the truth only yesterday and now it is time for you to know the truth.”

Valixia held up her device and pressed the button on it. Her form seemed to shimmer as it changed. She grew in height from seven to at least eighteen feet, and her skin turned a pale white ashorns grew from her forehead and curved backwards. Then, four extra arms erupted from her torso making six in total.

Guy covered his ears as Chloe let out a deafening shriek in surprise. “What are you?” the giantess asked.

“I am an alien from a distant world. Please listen to what I have to say, because your very future and your survival depends on it.”