- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Suggestions are encouraged, i mostly write for me but love a challenge to write outside of my personal favourites (such as sex life, a story revolving around a giant male) so do throw suggestions at me, however i will only be writing inanimate object tf stories on this site, id love to do some variety object tf stuff, a possible famous person story or 2 and the likes. All stories in the "secret life of objects" series will be fully unaware.

***************

You had been sitting in the bag for hours watching legs go by, you were at the right level to see up to just above the knee of most people going by and could see every shoe. You were in a bag of gummy sweets, by the shapes around you, you guessed probably haribo, you figured out you were one of the heart shaped sweets, you were pressed lightly against the see through wall of the bag by the other sweets around you. The first day you were on the shelf nobody grabbed your bag, a few were taken on either side of you but not yours. Eventually the shop shut and you were left in darkness for the night.

The next day you sat for hours, again watching legs fly past, as thick as buildings. At about 11am something new happened, something terrifying. A youngish guy, maybe 20, leant down into view and very quickly sent his hand towards your packet, it grabbed, compressing you further into the other sweets and covering your view with skin. He walked around for a while, probably grabbing some other things, but eventually light burst in, you were at a self scan checkout, sitting next to a bottle of orange liquid and a sandwich. The guy grabbed the bottle, scanned it, and placed it to the other side before doing the same with the sandwich. However, as he grabbed you he paused before lifting you and placing your bag above the checkout. He payed and walked away, after a few customers came through a shopworker noticed you, her hand grabbed your bag and carried you to the aisle you came from throwing you quickly back into your place in the shelfs, you watched her legs leave as you calmed down. Nobody else grabbed you, but a few did look at you thinking about it, one girl in particular was seconds away from making you hers when her phone went off. Eventually the shop closed again.

Day 3 started the same as day 2 for the most part, up untill about 08:30 am. You guessed it was a school day by all the uniform skirts and trousers going by, but eventally a pair of black skinny jeans stopped infront of you, the foot were covered with a pair of black converse, lightly splattered with mud. The girl leant down revealing her face and body, she was wearing a 6th year blazer making her 17 or so. Her short and very blonde hair would come to her shoulders if she was upright, but just now she was extending her hand towards you, her brilliant green eyes focussed on just your bag. Her hand hit you, forcing you deep between the other sweets, then a massive pressure built as she lifted. You were dumped on what you assumed was a till, your view now blocked by the other sweets, the next time you would see outside was when the high schooler was hungry. You were scanned and dropped, you heard coins in the distance then the pressure returned, "come on lydia, we'll be late" a distant girl said, your new owner responded making her lydia, "its fine, weve got ages" she said as you were dropped into her school bag, as it was zipped and pulled onto her back some stuff fell, putting a constant weight on you, then lydia began walking and the whole bag became chaos.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter, try to survive a day at school with lydia offering you out to her friends...

(If you want reference, lydia looks prety similar to gwen from spiderverse)