- Text Size +

“Why you have insecto?” I may not know any Spanish but I knew that meant bug or something like that. My sister's face had a look of anger but she quickly calmed down. “He’s not an insect he’s my brother.” The woman gave my sister a strange look before Lisa brought me closer to the woman’s face. I was shocked she leaned in to get a better look and her eyes widened once she made out my form. I smiled kindly and waved.

“Es un niño pequeño!” The woman replied in shock. We didn’t know what she said in her native tongue but we both knew she now knew I was not a bug. “He’s one of the people who shrank have you heard of them?” My sister asked the woman who nodded. “Yes, but never thought true.” The woman started to blush a little.

“Can, hold him?” My sister didn’t know what she meant at first but quickly figured it out. “That’s up to him, what do you think Jones?” My sister asked. I looked to the barmaid she seemed nice enough and I knew Lisa would jump in at the first sign of trouble. I whipped out my phone and texted her a thumbs-up emoji.

Lisa smiled back at the woman. “He said you can but you have to be very, very gentle,” Lisa said sternly. The woman beamed. “Of cause I muy cuidadoso!” The woman said brining her pal up beside my sisters. Hesitantly I walked over to the edge and jumped onto her palm. I could feel the woman shiver as my small form made a slight dint in her palm. I walked to the centre of her palm before she pulled her hand closer to her face. “Can barely see little boy.” The woman said slightly disappointed. “Oh, here.” My sister showed the woman a recent photo of me on her phone. The woman stared at my photo and smiled.

“Very handsome, must have a pretty girlfriend.” The bartender replied. Lisa grinned. “Actually, he’s young, single and available.” She said making me blush. “Seriously Lisa!” I shouted but my tiny voice was not heard due to the woman’s giggle. “What shame.” I looked back and was shocked to see the woman’s wet soft-looking lips fast approaching.

I bounce off her lips as she gave me what I assume was meant to be a gentle peck. Lisa laughed. “Hah, you have better look with women at this size little bro. Sure you want to grow back.” My sister teased and I just flipped her off again. “How little Jones speak to you?” The woman asked curiously. My sister explained how we talked to one another and without my permission showed the woman my Facebook profile.

The woman’s face lit up. “He look even handsome in suit.” She grinned. I facepalmed. “I forgot my profile pic has me in that suit I had to wear at my aunt's wedding,” I mumbled. Lisa just chuckled. “Oh, maybe have my brother back and have a glass of coke please?” The woman seemed disappointed but gave me back before going to get Lisa her drink.

I looked up and saw my sister grin. “Not funny.” I texted. Once, Lisa, had her drink she walked over to a nearby sunbed and laid down placing me and the cup of coke on a small plastic table beside her. “Do, got yourself a possible date even at your one-centimetre height aren’t I the greatest sister in existence?” Lisa said dramatically.

I rolled my eyes. “Blah.” I text her. Lisa giggled before taking a drink of her coke. “Ok, I’m getting in the water you sure you don’t want to come?” She asked almost hopefully. “Sorry Lisa but not today maybe tomorrow we can try if the pools as empty as today.” I text her. My sister nodded before placing her phone under the bed and went to dive into the pool.

I watched as Lisa swam gracefully around the pool. Suddenly my phone beeped signaling I have a message. I unlocked the phone and went onto messenger. “Hola, tiny boy!” The message said. I was confused but then I saw the profile picture. “It’s the bartender!” I looked at the bar and saw the woman on her phone.

“Damn it, Lisa!” Not wanting to sound rude I text back. “Hola,” I replied and she immediately began to reply back. Before the woman could reply I read the name on her profile. “So, her names Isabella huh?” A fitting name for a beautiful woman such as herself. “What little jones doing?” Isabella asked.

“Oh, just sitting and enjoying the sun,” I replied and Isabella began to reply back. “How long Jones been small?” She asked. I sighed. “About two days now.” Isabella sent a shocked emoji. “Why not back home getting help?!” Isabella asked. I just shrugged. “I wanted my family to enjoy the holiday I can wait two weeks,” I replied.

Another shocked emoji came. “Jones is a good boy putting family before himself,” Isabella replied putting a smiley emoji at the end of her sentence. I blushed a little. “Thank Isabella,” I replied back putting a smiley face emoji.

I and Isabella talked for a little while before I saw one of the women on the other side of the pool walking in the direction of the bar. I thought I best to let her know she was about to have a customer. The bartender looked up and puck her phone before greeting woman. I looked back to Lisa who currently laying on a lie-low or otherwise known as an inflatable beach mattress. “Always taking things that don’t belong to her.” I chuckled as she floated in the pool. “I hope she didn't fall asleep.” I worried.

Suddenly my phone beeped again. Looking at the screen I saw Isabella had sent me a photo. “Huh?” I opened the phone I was greeted by the sight of Isabella waving at the camera with the same woman who went to the bar. The woman in the photo was just a beautiful as Isabella. Her hair was golden brown and her eyes were as green as emeralds.

From what I could tell she was wearing a dark green Multi-String Bikini. “This is Valeria my amiga,” Isabella replied. I texted back greeting the beautiful women. “Hola Valeria.”

 

The two women saw the text and giggled. “Es él realmente una de esas personas encogidas? Valeria asked Isabella in her native tongue as she did not know any English. “Si.” Isabella replied. Valeria couldn’t contain her excitement. “puedo ir a jugar con el?” The woman asked the bartender who gave an uncertain look.

“Jugar cómo?” Isabella asked. Valeria lifted her leg and showed off her foot. “con estos.” She said smiling. Isabella shrugged. “Deberíamos preguntar primero.” Valeria nodded in reply as Isabella began to text Jones.

 

I smiled when I saw Isabella texting back but her question greatly confused me. “Can Valeria come and show you her pies?”

“Her what?” I wondered. “Sure, I guess,” I replied back. I looked at the bar and saw Valeria's fist pump. “What does she want to show me?” I was begging to think this was a bad idea. Valeria walked in my direction but surprisingly Isabella walked out of the bar and over to the other two girls.

I gulped as Valeria walked over to the spot where I was sitting her huge body blocked out the sun casting a huge show over me. The Spanish beauty squinted a little before finally spotting me. “Oh, ahí estás!” She said happily. I said nothing as the great giantess sat down on the sunbed. Suddenly she moved the plastic table I was standing on. The movement caused me to fall and roll a little but that I managed to stop myself.

Valeria had moved the table closer to herself. “Ahora te mostraré mis hermosos pies!” Valeria stood up and raised her foot over me. I screamed and tried to crawl backward as her mighty foot slowly came down.

The ball of her heel landed on the table first before the rest of her foot slowly rolled forward. I got up to run but my head bumped onto the top of her foot knocking me back down. I rolled onto my back and screamed as her flesh pressed down onto me.

Valeria was delighted this tiny boy wanted to see her beautiful feet. She was the type who took pride in having soft beautiful feet. “Entonces, qué piensas?” She asked. I could hear the woman speak but couldn’t understand a word she was saying. From the faint glimmer of light, I could see she stopped her foot just before it wound have completely smothered me.

“W-what do you want?!” I beat against her foot and tried to wiggle my legs free. Valeria giggled when she felt Jones's tiny pats. I groaned as I slid managed to slowly slide out my legs. The plastic material and the giantess sweat helped a lot. “Yes!” I said managing to get free. There wasn’t much space so I had to crawl towards the glimmer of light. Valeria wondered why she could feel Jones patting’s anymore. “Tal vez mi pie no está lo suficientemente cerca.” Valeria said slowly lowering her foot till she could feel Jones patting again.

I crawled as fast as I could. The heat coming from the giantess's foot was heating things up making the surface of the plastic slippery. I fell a few times but I still pressed on to that light. I could feel her flesh pressing against me and I was so close to the light. “No!” I pushed and kicked as best I could to slide out from under the foot.

I was blinded a little by the light but was happy to see I wasn’t in danger of getting crushed. However, my happiness was short-lived when I noticed something. Two great walls of tanned skin lay at both sides. On one side was what I first thought to be a golden mirror but I quickly realised what it actually was. “Oh god a toe ring.” I gulped and looked up.

To my despair, I was now between Valeria’s big and index toe. The massive woman’s face loomed above. She was wearing a look of confusion. “What? Is this what you want?!” I shouted angrily. Valeria was shocked when Jones ran and started hugging and pampering her big toe.

I screamed as I beat and barged my shoulder into the massive toe. The skin gave way a little as I continued to take out my anger against it. Suddenly the toes were gone Valeria had taken her foot away and placed it back on the ground.

The sudden movement stunned me a little but I quickly recovered. “T-gracias jones,” Valeria said. I looked up and saw the woman was blushing. “Nunca he visto a nadie apreciar mis pies tanto como tú.”

 

I just watch in confusion as Valeria walked away giggling to herself. “What the hell was that about?” I wondered. “Hey bro.” I heard Lisa said as she climbed out of the water. I was grateful to see my sister was back. Lisa walked over to the sunbed dripping wet. “So, anything happened while I was swimming?”