- Text Size +

After our trip to the pool, Lisa thought it was best to head back to the room. I kept the whole incident with the Spanish woman a secret from my sister as I was still very confused by the whole ordeal. Isabella hadn’t stopped texting me all day. After what happened I tried to ignore the woman but it was getting to the point where she sounded very desperate.

Unlocking the phone, I became worried when I read a few. She seemed very frightened. “Ok, this is a little weird,” I muttered as I began to text. “I’m fine Isabella.” I sent to her. It only took a few seconds for the typing icon to appear in her picture.

“Jones, Estas bien?!”

My eyebrow quirked. “Sorry Isabella I don’t speak Spanish,” I replied back. Soon after I received another text from the woman. “You're ok?” I yelled as I fell over rolling on my side in my sister’s palm. Looking up I saw Lisa was opening the door and wasn’t aware she tilted her hand a little too much.

Shrugging I remained laid down and text Isabella back. “Yes, yes I’m fine but why did you send that woman over she tried to kill me!?” I replied. I was hoping to avoid asking this question afraid of what the answer might be but it had been nagging at me all day.

“Kill! What did Valeria do?” Isabella asked. I text Isabella what happened and waited for her reply. “Oh, no little Jones wrong.” She put a laughing face emoji. My eye twitched in anger a little. “What do you mean?” I texted back.

Isabella explained to me what Valeria was doing and that she meant me no harm and said Valeria thought I was a very nice boy. “Wait, so she just wanted to show me her feet?” I asked to which Isabella replied with a thumb’s up emoji. I rubbed my eyes and sighed. “Hey, you ok down there bro?” My sister boomed from above.

Lisa noticed I was laying in her palm and looked a little worried. “I’m fine just comfy this way.” I lied. Lisa read the text and grinned. “Hey, I’m not a sofa little man.” She teased closing the door behind her. I shook my head giggling and went back to looking at my phone as Lisa walked further into the room.

“I see, well could you please tell her not to do that again I thought she was going to crush me.” I text Isabella. “Oh, of cause I let her know but can't promise Valeria wont try to show something else.” She put a winking emoji.

I rolled my eyes and put the phone in my pocket. My sister placed her hand at the foot of mom’s bed and I looked up at her. “I gotta shower Jones so unless you want to join me, I suggest you hop off.” I nodded and quickly hopped off her palm and onto the soft sheets of the bed. Soon after Lisa stomped off into the bathroom. Hearing the water running I knew it was gonna be a while before Lisa got out. “She always likes to be squeaky clean!” I joked chuckling to myself.

Suddenly the door to the room opened. I panicked a little thinking it was the cleaning lady or something but I remembered it was night time cleaners don’t come around this late. My mom quickly emerged from around the corner slamming the door shut behind her.  

She sighed as she dropped her handbag to the floor. The impact made a loud booming slap noise. Well it did to me at least. My mom’s name was Jessica she was a woman in her thirties. Her hair was brown with curls at the bottom. She had the most caring green eyes you would ever see. Her face looked angelic however a scar across her cheek ruined it a little.

The scar was something that happened involving mine and Lisa's father a man we all despised. Fortunately, he wasn’t in our lives anymore. My mom sighed a little and rubbed her neck. I noticed she was wearing some old Adidas shorts and a black vest. Like I said she spent money she didn’t have on this holiday so she didn’t have many nice clothes.

“Looks like the phone call to the authority’s back home was a long one.” I guessed from her tired expression. Mom had to go and explain to the authorities in person that we would be staying the full two weeks. Suddenly my mom walked towards the bed a little and turned around. My heart stopped as I looked up at her massive butt.

“Shit!” I quickly got out my phone. Everything started to darken as she lowered her ass. Quickly I started to ring her phone hoping praying she would stop and answer. “Huh?” She boomed stopping in her tracks. I looked up at my mom’s twin ass cheeks hanging directly overhead like two great moons.

“Jones? Are you ok?” She asked her voice filled with worry. “Mom, please don’t sit down,” I said slowly. Quicker than it appeared my mum's butt was gone, replaced with her caring loving face. “Oh, god.” She whispered covering her mouth. “Are you ok my little baby? I’m so sorry I didn’t know you were there!” It looked like she was about to burst into tears. “Hey, hey calm down I’m fine mom,” I reassured her.

As soon as Lisa stepped out of the shower, she was scolded by mom for leaving me in a place like that. While my mom wasn’t wrong Lisa didn’t deserve that scolding it was an honest mistake. I tried to take some of the blame by making out I asked her to put me down there because I felt sick. This was a lie of cause but it was something Lisa and I did for each other when we ever got into trouble.

“I see, well both of you are idiots then!” My mom snapped. Lisa and I nodded our heads. “We’re really sorry mom,” I said through the phone in the saddest voice I could. “Me too mommy,” Lisa replied back unleashing her puppy dog eyes attack. Mom caved in almost instantly. She hung up the phone and put it away in her pocket before gently picking me up.

She brought Lisa in for a regular hug while she gently placed me against her cheek. “I know my babies. How about we watch a horror film tonight huh?”

“Sure.” We both replied excitedly. My mom smiled and broke the hug before handing me back to Lisa. “Ok, you both get the drinks and snacks ready I’m gonna go take a shower.” She said before going into the bathroom. I looked at Lisa and she looked at me. “Score!” We both said.

Lisa, however, took her hand away from her towel to fist pump. I watched in horror as the towel fell revealing my sister's hardened nipples. Lisa had quite the rack on her. She was a proud D-cup owner but the thing that got my attention the most was the two pieces going through her tits.

Mom hated those kinds of things and banned Lisa from ever getting any. Lisa noticed my staring and gave me a death glare. Slowly she brought me to eye level. “Tell mom anything and I’ll throw you in the toilet.” She growled