- Text Size +

“Ah, this is life.” I smiled watching the tv. I was currently sitting on the charger pad alongside my sisters’ phone. After been used so much today my phone's battery was getting a little low so I laid mine down to be charged too. We were watching Freddy vs Jason on tv it was mine and Lisa favourite horror. Yeah, I know it's old and crappy sue me.

“Come on Freddy!” Lisa muttered as the two killers battled in the dream realm. We both knew what happened and how the film ended but for some reason, we still cheered our favourite characters on. “That’s it Jason shove that little garden glove up his ass!” I shouted back grinning.

Mom was hiding under the covers of her bed watching the brutal events play out before her. She didn’t like horrors she was more the comedy type. Suddenly my phone buzzed. Looking down I saw it was something going on with Facebook. Even after I picked the phone up it continued to charge in my hand.

“Nice.” Unlocking the phone and opening the app I saw it was a video that one of my friend’s from back home shared with me. It was one of those censored things. Above the video it said. “Hey jones if your really tiny now don’t be like these guys.” I read. Confused I played the video. The video showed a back garden with a big pool inside.

From what I could see this was filled by someone around my height. I leaned in closer to get a better look and try to make out where this guy was. Suddenly the person recording started to move really fast. He or she was tripping a lot. “What the fuck,” I muttered,

Soon after the camera was turned to face an incoming barefoot and the screen went fuzzy. I wanted to text my friend as say what the hell but I decided to ignore it. Jordan was a good friend and like my sister liked to make sure I was safe he just uses more brutal ways of making sure I remain that way like showing me this video.

“Asshole,” I muttered going back to watching the film on tv. Once the film was over, we started to get ready for bed. “So, guys I’ve been thinking.” Our mom said getting our attention. “Since we’re going to be staying the full two weeks how about we go down to the beach in the morning?” She said smiling. Lisa practically jumped in excitement. I, on the other hand, wasn’t so thrilled. “Hell, yeah cute boys here I come!” Lisa said making my mom roll her eyes.

Her gaze fell to me as she waited for a response. “Are you up for it Jones?” She asked. I thought hard about the decision. I could go and be in total danger with how crowded these beaches can be then again mom would never let me out of her sight. I text her a thumbs-up emoji and she smiled. “Great!” She smiled happily.

We all went to bed soon after. I remained laying on the charger pad with a small piece of tissue paper to use as a blanket. I wasn’t very comfortable but slowly I drifted off into sleep. Sometime later I was woken by the booming footsteps of someone walking around. Opening one eye I saw it was mom heading over to the nightstand I was laying on. “Probably wants to make sure I’m still here.” I thought of trying to go back to sleep.

Suddenly I felt a shooting pain in my leg and I was hoisted up into the air. I screamed and waved my arms around frantically. From my upside-down view, I saw two glowing green orbs before me. It was my mom. Her kind caring eyes were replaced by two green balls of sinister hatred. “Mom, what are you doing?!” I yelled. Her face twisted into a big smiled that made my stomach turn.

The giantess holding me said nothing as she took me into the bathroom closing and locking the door behind her. my heart pounded as we neared the toilet. Horrible thought’s made their way into my head. “No, no!” I begged as she hovered me over the toilet. To my surprise she placed me on the edge of the seat. I was greatly confused by the action. She placed right on the front edge of the seat. “W-wha?” I looked back and immediately wished I hadn’t. To my horror she had removed her knickers and turned around.

Her naked ass shined in the moonlight and I could just make out her hairy bush between her legs. Mom started to squat over the toilet her big butt rapidly approaching my position. My legs refused to move. It wasn’t long before her ass was all I could see looking up then my legs started to work.

I quickly got to my feet and ran. I couldn’t take my eyes away from what was gaining on me. Fast approaching me was her gaping vagina lips. Her pubic hairs were like a swarm of snakes that waited to wrap themselves around me and drag me into that dark abyss.

I soon came up to the edge and jumped into the darkness without hesitation. “Ahh!” I screamed and frantically looked around. It was morning from what I could see. Lisa and mom were packing the beach bag. My whole body was shaking and I was covered in sweat. “Just a dream?” I sighed in relief and fell back onto the hard surface.

“Ow,” I said as my head made contact with the hard surface. Soon after Lisa approached. “You up bro?” She asked a little loudly. I waved my arm around signalling I was. “Cool, you ready for the beach?” She asked smiling widely. I sighed. “Maybe I can relax there,” I mumbled throwing the tissue paper off myself.

The ride to the beach was an embarrassing one. I wanted to ride in the beach bag or on my moms’ shoulder or Lisa’s but mom wouldn’t have it. So, I was now stuck in her bra cup with only my upper half been exposed. Thankfully I wasn’t actually inside the bra cup but it was difficult to keep it that way with how my mom's G-cup boobs bouncing with every step.

“This is so embarrassing I hope no one sees me,” I muttered. We soon approached the entrance to the beach and I was very, very surprised. Like the pool before it was pretty much dead. There were some people on the beach but in the spot where we were heading, there were only four people. A father and mother building sandcastles with their little girl and a woman laying with her back facing the sky.

I took notice of how she wasn’t wearing a bra but I quickly forgot about her as we came to a stop. “Here looks good.” Mom said getting out the towels. “This is weird,” I said looking around. The beach is never this dead. Taking out my phone I saw the time. It was very early. “Well that explains it.”

Lisa hummed in delight as she laid out her towel. Mom did the same and sat down soon as it was laid on the sand. I was gently removed from mom bra cup and placed by her left thigh. Looking out into the beach I was awestruck. The whole area was like the Sahara Desert to me. Looking back up at my mom I saw she was busy putting sunblock on herself.

“Maybe a little adventure will brighten my day,” I said stepping off the towel and into the great barren wasteland before me.