- Text Size +

Before I could get far, I felt a pair of eyes staring at me. Looking over my shoulder I saw my mom green eyes glaring at me. “Don’t you dare mister!” My mother warned. A cheeky grin formed on my face and I ran. My mother’s eyes widened and she reached out with her hand trying to catch me. Her massive fingers just barely missed me.

I laughed and gestured for her to chase me. My mom shook her head and smiled a little. “Hey mom I’m heading into the sea can I take Jones?” Lisa asked from over moms’ shoulders. “No honey, your brother is staying here with me.” Lisa looked like she wanted to protest but then she saw my tiny form. I started to jump up and down while making a come-on gesture.

My sister just rolled her eyes and stood up. “Baby brothers.” She giggled before stomping off towards the sea. “Big sisters,” I replied back even though she couldn’t hear me. I saw my mom scoot forward a little which made me run back further. Mom gave me a crossed look. “Boy, if you make me get up you will regret it.” She threatened.

I jumped back calling her bluff. I slowly stood up. It wasn’t long until I was completely in her mighty shadow. “Ok, boy.” Mom raised her foot and slammed it down into the sand. The force created a small wave of sand and shook the earth making my knee woggle. “You just angered a very lazy mama giantess!”

I could see the playful look on her face and knew she was just playing along. “Oh, no someone save me!” I shouted before running off. It wasn’t long before I felt the ground tremble as my mother chased after me. Looking over my shoulder as I ran, I nearly crapped my pants. Mom's gigantic toes just barely missed me.

The impact caused my legs to stagger and I fell onto the wet sand. I could hear my mom giggle from above while I tried to wipe the sand off my face. “Silly boy, you can’t outrun Jessica the tall!” Judging by the playfulness I could hear in her voice she was enjoying our little game.

Once I got most of the sand off my face I looked up and blushed. Mom was standing directly over me. I had a clear view of what was between her legs. I quickly looked away as my face turned bright red. “So, are you ready to surrender to your fate little man?” My mom teased.

I replied by running around her left foot in the direction of the sea. I knew mom was going to catch me again but I was having to much fun to stop now. “Very well.” I heard her say from above.

“Fee!”

Mom rose and slammed her foot down just a few metres away from me which made me stagger but I didn’t fall. Looking back, I saw she wasn’t exactly walking after me but taking huge steps.

“Fi!”

Her other foot rose and hovered over me. Quickly I ran and dived to the side as her sole slowly came down. There was a slight thud as the foot landed just behind me. I rolled onto my back and saw mom's grinning face just hovering above. I smiled and laid spread eagle. I was exhausted and decided it was best to stop.

I laid still as mom's fingers came down and she very gently pinched my legs between her fingers. I was shocked at how she could do that. Mom was actually very scared to handle me like this and didn’t have anywhere near as much experience as Lisa. I was lifted up slowly all the way up to moms’ hips before she brought her other hand under me then gently set me down on her palm.

“Wow.” I couldn’t believe how gentle she was and how easily she picked me up without hurting me. My mum smiled down at me like an angel from heaven. I smiled back and waved. “Ok, you made me chase you long enough now I’m going to lay down and relax and if I see you running off again, I’ll tape you down inside your sisters flip flop.” I gagged at the thought.

Mom chuckled and began to walk in the direction of our towels.

“¡Detener!”

Someone shouted making mom freeze. She turned around and I was able to see two police officers approaching us. Both were female officers each armed with a gun hanging off their hips. I could feel my mum trembling. “Y-yes officers is there a problem?” She asked timidly.

One of the officers had light skin with black hair. The other officer had blonde hair and white skin. She also carried herself in a way that screamed don’t fuck with me. I could also see she had her hand resting on her firearm.

The two women were now right in front of us. “Hola ma’am.” The light-skinned officer said with a warm smile. I breathed a sigh of relief. This officer seemed pretty friendly. I looked to the other officer and was pretty intimated by her. She stood a little taller than her partner and was wearing sunglasses.

“Me, and my partner were just wondering what you were doing just now.” I saw my mom’s cheeks go a little red. “Oh, sorry I know that must’ve looked very strange but I was just playing with my son.” She said. The officer gave her a strange look. “Your, son?” The officer said. Mom soon realised her mistake. “Oh, sorry here right here!”

Mom brought me up higher for the two women to see. “He has that strange virus that’s going around.” The officer leaned in closer and I waved at her. The woman's eyes widened. The officer glanced up at my mom then back down to me. “Hola.” She smiled at me. I waved back at her.

The officer then stood up straight and looked my mom in the eye with a serious look on her face. “Ma’am, do you have proof this is your child?” My mom’s eyes widened. “Proof?” Mom replied. “Si, proof.” The woman replied back.

“But, what for?” The officer sighed. “Unfortunately, we have had cases involving kidnapped tiny ones.” The officer pointed at me. I can’t say that surprised me all that much. “Ok, I understand but how can I prove that with how small my son is right now?” My mom was clearly scared right now. “Simple, I assume you has ID of him?” Mom nodded.

The officer explained she can use a magnifying glass to get a good look at my face then her partner would take a photo of me and then check our IDs. My mom allowed them to do their thing. The blonde officer held the magnifying glass while her partner took the picture. “Good, now please hand your son over to my partner.”

“What?!”

Mom cupped her hands protectively around me. “Don’t worry ma’am is just precaution we have to take. Son will be safe with Rose.” Mom sighed and reluctantly handed me over to the blonde.