- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

             --Prologue--

USA, 2019
In an unprecedented phenomenon inexplicable to scientists, a long dormant genetic defect has activated in all American-born men of Indian descent, causing them to shrink down to a fraction of an inch tall. All across the country young men are cruelly stripped away from their lives as students, entrepreneurs, scientists, artists, etc and thrust into a world filled with incomprehensibly large people. Giantesses who used to be their friends, colleagues, and coworkers must find a place for these tiny men to survive in a world not suited for them.

Fortunately, nature finds a way. American women have also undergone a change in response to this event. They are now able to hear and handle the shrunken men with ease despite their small size. Thus, a means for coexistence was found. Perhaps this was not a tragedy, but a chance for a new perspective? The shrinkers wouldn't agree, as they are quite distraught over the humiliation and unfairness of their new fate.

--


Anik had, for the most part, given up on dating. It wasn’t hard to discern why: the only people near his size at 1/2 an inch tall were the other male shrinkers. Plus, the idea of actually trying to date one of the many now-goddesses who he went to college with was as absurd to him as it was to many of them. Instead, like many shrinkers he had resorted to satisfying his urges by masturbating to his female classmates right in the middle of lecture. He was, after all, too small to be noticed.                                                                                                                                                     

It was therefore a very pleasant surprise when his miniature phone buzzed to life with a notification from tinder one November afternoon. It was alerting him that he had received a new match and a message. Anik hadn’t checked the app in months, since before shrinking. No one wanted to go on a date with a shrinker, so why bother? Even now, he initially assumed that whoever had matched him must not have realized his condition.

He opened the message and found it had come from a brunette girl named Noelle. She was a Communications major in the year below him. Somehow more shocking than her messaging first was that she claimed to be a shrinker as well. As far as Anik knew there had been no documented cases of female shrinkers, so a part of him recognized that it was too good to be true. But the prospect of escaping the monastic life of celibacy to which he had previously resigned himself was far too tantalizing, and so he sent a reply asking more about her.

Noelle confirmed that at 0.53 inches tall, she was indeed a rare female shrinker. She was looking to date now that proper accommodations had been set up for shrinkers to safely and easily traverse campus. Anik checked her profile and noticed that she was geeky and quirky in many of the same ways he was. Finally feeling as though fate had given him another chance, he wasted no time in arranging a date at a local diner after class.

Once his final lecture ended, Anik made his way to the nearest ‘Reduced Persons Transit Station’ to catch the tiny train he would be taking to get to his date.  A system of such small trains was now the primary method of transportation for shrinkers getting around campus. Well, the school called them trains, but they were more like children’s toys modified to carry shrinkers around at a reasonable speed. Still, the punishments for any normal sized student caught interfering with the new mode of locomotion were very severe, which meant they were usually reliable. More importantly, the train cars were heated inside protecting their charges from the biting Ithaca cold. Given that the shrinkers were too small for clothes to be made for them, being spared the horror of wandering outside naked during winter was a godsend.

It was incredible to Anik that they could be provided fully functional mini-phones for work and a tiny train system to get around, but the best that could be done for clothing were little scraps of fabric which tended to fall apart within days. It was one of the many indignities he had learned to endure. After boarding his train, it took about fifteen minutes to reach its destination.

Anik had arrived at the diner a few minutes early, at which point he was carried to his table by the waitress. He figured his date would need similar assistance, being a shrinker. He decided to send Noelle a message letting her know he’d arrived and which table they placed him at. His phone was conveniently attached to a chain he wore around his neck. It was the best that shrinkers could do without clothes and pockets.

Anik waited a few more minutes while nervously pacing around the table. First dates had always made him anxious when he was normal sized and shrinking certainly hadn’t helped the matter. He expected that the waitress would be coming by any minute with his date in hand, and so was watching for her. He was caught completely off guard when he heard a loud thud behind him. He turned and was greeted by two unfathomably large, pale white moons hovering overhead.

They were a pair of breasts, barely contained by the garment holding them. He stared, mouth agape as a strong lavender perfume wafted over him. Anik craned his neck further upward to see light brown hair with hints of blue dye leading to a soft, feminine face smiling down at him with a peculiar mix of warmth and apprehension. It was then that Anik realized Noelle had not been entirely truthful about her height. Rather than half an inch as she had claimed, she was, in truth, 6’1, making her quite tall even by normal standards. She was wearing a low-cut red dress with a necklace that lost itself in the endless valley of her cleavage.

Noelle was not typically inclined towards dishonesty. However, she had read Anik’s bio and discovered that they shared nearly everything in common from obscure hobbies to music taste to favorite video game. In fact, had it not been for the shrinking she was confident they would have begun dating months ago. She knew they needed to meet, but also realized that a shrinker like Anik might have significant qualms about dating someone who could literally step on him. And so, she told a small lie to get her foot in the door.

“Hi” she whispered softly, trying to appear as harmless as possible. As she brought her arm up to wave down at him her breasts swayed in a mesmerizing dance. Anik stood transfixed. Each massive orb of soft white flesh was large enough to dwarf every one of his childhood homes combined. As he remained motionless in awe Noelle felt a pang of hope that this might go better than she expected. 

Anik, unfortunately, was not pleased. He found himself completely overwhelmed by the sight of the giantess before him. Ever since shrinking he had only admired the giant women around him from a safe distance. On the rare occasions he had to interact with a girl up close, it was too much for his mind to handle. Try as he might, he simply couldn’t grasp the concept of a person being so BIG. It triggered a primal surge of fear.  He turned and began scrambling away as fast as his tiny legs would carry him. As he ran, though, he felt two giant rods of skin close around him from both sides and lift him off the table. Noelle had plucked him up between her fingers and proceeded to lift him to her face.

“I know I lied, but that was still kinda mean.” As she spoke a gale of hot, humid breath smelling strongly of mint enveloped Anik’s naked body. She looked confused and hurt. Not to mention, her grip on his waist was unyielding. It seemed he was going to give her a chance whether he wanted to or not. Anik closed his eyes and mustered up what courage he could to speak.

“Okay. I’m sorry. Please put me down and don’t hurt me. I’m really sorry!” He was almost in tears. He wanted the nightmare to end. His heart sank as he noticed Noelle’s expression sour further.

“Do you really think I would do that?” She asked. “You think I would hurt you just for upsetting me?” He was so close to her face. Her breath kept wrapping around him and filled his lungs. The giant brown pools of her eyes bore into him with impossible intensity.

“No!” Anik squealed in desperation, making no more attempt to stop the tears. Noelle sighed, and her face softened.

“I guess it might be a bit much to handle, being so tiny and close. I must look enormous! Not to mention you being naked…” she said with a smirk. It was true, although he was too afraid to realize before. She had a completely unobstructed view of his puny body. Anik’s arms were pinned to his sides, denying him even the basic dignity of covering his rapidly rising erection. He was utterly powerless between the fingers of this girl who claimed earlier to be the same size as him. All Anik wanted was for this date to end so he could go home and relax with a nice bowl of Indica.

“Okay, how about this.” She lowered him back down to the table and released him on its surface, just in front of the immense landscape of her breasts. He enjoyed the feeling of being free again. It was still jarring, but Anik was finding this situation easier to cope with as he got accustomed to the size difference. He glanced up. Noelle was looking down at him with such a tender gaze, like he was a frightened newborn mouse.

“I know it’s hard to get used to, but please just talk to me. Okay?”

“I-I’ll try” Anik stammered. Her face was lifelike sculpture carved into a distant mountain, angelic and beautiful. Meanwhile her cleavage was close enough that he could feel the heat radiating from its depths and warming his exposed skin.

“How about this: you mentioned in your bio that you got first place in the anime trivia bowl last semester, right?”

“That’s right,” Anik replied, curious. He looked back fondly on the days before he shrunk. Noelle’s gentle smile turned into a full grin.

“Well, you have the honor of talking to second place!”

“What?!” he asked, incredulous. “You’re ‘Lady Dustiness’?”

“Yup,” she said, beaming down at him “You beat me by one point. I wanted to talk to you after the competition was over, but the host wouldn’t give up your name. When we matched earlier I couldn’t stop laughing, it was such a crazy coincidence! But still, it’s nice to finally meet you ‘kazuma’s sword’” she giggled. Her pale white skin made it impossible to hide her blush. Anik felt himself turning red as well at the cringeworthy nickname he had picked. Or he would have, if it were even remotely comparable to the rest of the humiliation he had faced today. Anik started to ease up but was still far from comfortable being naked and miniscule before a beautiful woman.

“Okay, I can see where you’re coming from. Sorry I tried to run earlier.”

“No problem! This must all be really hard for you, poor thing,” she whispered sadly. Anik glanced awkwardly askance. She realized he was probably well aware of his situation. Feeling embarrassed, she tried to change the subject.

“Hey! You mentioned Harry Potter too, right? Check it out, I got a time turner online!” She pulled the necklace from its resting place between her breasts and held it aloft with her left hand. Anik squinted but was having trouble seeing from his spot on the table.

“Oh, let me help you.” Noelle reached down with her free hand and once again he found himself pinched between her index finger and thumb with incredible strength. Without asking, she lifted him up to where she was holding the time turner.

Perhaps under different circumstances Anik would have been able to appreciate the craftsmanship and quality of her trinket, especially at its relatively large size. But being held inches above her breasts, he found himself a bit distracted. She began fiddling with the time turner and telling him about how she had decided to buy it. He couldn’t hear a thing, though, as he noticed sweat was slowly building on the pads of Noelle’s fingers, loosening her grip. She didn’t seem to realize and kept telling her story as Anik tried to get her attention. When the waitress came by with the drink Noelle ordered earlier she relaxed her fingers for just a moment. That was all it took.

Anik fell screaming into the dark abyss of her cleavage. He landed softly and quickly sunk deeper, until he was completely entombed by warm white flesh on all sides. In her surprise and embarrassment Noelle flailed about for a moment, causing her breasts to bounce around and smacking Anik’s naked body between her boobs. Gathering her wits, she softly brought her arms together so that her breasts would close firmly around his struggling form and prevent him from slipping further down.

“Okay little buddy, it’s gonna be alright, just hold still and I’ll get you out.” Noelle tried to reassure him. There was nothing she could do at this point to balm his wounded pride. The degradation of being fished out from the boobs of one’s date was far too absolute for that. But, if nothing else, she could at least ensure he would make it out unharmed. Meanwhile Anik could barely breathe. The only thing he could feel was her breasts pushing against him from every direction, forcing the taste of sweat and skin into his mouth. He was being hugged tightly, his penis pressed tighty against his body by her boob.

Noelle used her left arm to hold her chest in place as she brought her right hand up to make an opening in her cleavage. Anik felt his prison of flesh part from above as light poured onto him again. He looked up to see Noelle gazing down at him with pity. How pathetic he must appear. He was supposed to be a man, yet he was completely helpless to even extricate himself from the cleavage of a bubbly young girl.

She placed her fingers around him and pulled him up. Due to the tight hold her breasts had been maintaining, as Noelle pulled him upward Anik’s insignificant erection was rubbed forcefully along her right boob. After everything that had occurred the sensation was finally too much to hold in, and he came as she lifted him above her cleavage. There was no way she didn’t notice, as his load had gone flying and landed back down on her boob with a splat.

“Umm, so… I’m sorry about that. Let me set you down.” Noelle lowered him back onto the table as she hurriedly got a napkin to wipe away the small spot of cum that Anik left behind. She cursed herself internally as well. Despite trying to make a good impression she had done the exact opposite, emasculating her date beyond belief.  All she wanted to do was show him her necklace, but instead she ended up making him involuntarily orgasm between her fingers. She prayed that Anik would be willing to overlook her fumble and give her a second chance. They were practically made for each other, after all.  

“How are you holding up?” She asked, genuine concern flowing through her voice. Anik curled up into a ball on the table and tried to hide his face. This isn’t real. This has to be a dream. As his body slowly rocked back and forth, Noelle quickly abandoned all notions of a second chance. At this point, she’d be lucky if she wasn’t reported to the mixed size office.