- Text Size +

The night was All Hallows’ Eve, and Mark was briskly walking through his college town to get to a friend’s house. Spooky décor lined the street he was going down. Ghosts haunted every single yard. Giant spiders and cobwebs besieged him. The twisted grins of Jack-o’lanterns glowed a deep orange as they stared him down. Witches cackled uproariously far up in the distance.

Mark didn’t do well with scary stuff. But he was putting up with it tonight for one simple reason. He received a formal invitation from the ladies of Alpha Kappa Gamma to join them at their Halloween bash. That was where he was headed.

Well, specifically, he was headed to his friend Emma’s house. Emma was a friend of his from high school and they’d kept in touch here and there. She wasn’t in the sorority, but one of her roommates, Chloe, was indeed a member. Emma pulled some strings with Chloe to get herself and Mark invited.

Mark arrived at the house right on time. He was not a party guy normally, so he could be forgiven for not knowing 9 p.m. usually meant 10 to 10:15 p.m.

Expecting Emma to open the door, he was a bit surprised when another girl opened it. And boy, was this girl a knockout. Her body was proportioned in a way that flooded a man’s mind with thoughts of how it would feel to fuck her. Thoughts of how it would feel to thrust his cock into her plump and juicy ass. Thoughts of how it would feel to massage her watermelon-sized titties as he fucked her ass. Thoughts of sliding his cock into an awaiting pussy, tight and wet.

Realizing drool was beginning to collect at the corners of his mouth, he snapped himself out of his fuck dream, and opened his mouth.

“Are you—?” he asked.

“Yeah, I’m Chloe. Come on in, little guy.”

She grazed his cheek with her hand, making him quiver like a schoolboy in front of his crush. 

Calling him “little guy” seemed odd, considering Mark was a gangly 6 foot 6. Her head was only up to his shoulder. But drowning in his own lust, he forgot about that quickly. He followed her inside with his eyes trained on her bobbing ass. Chloe was dressed head-to-toe in a black spandex suit with a spiked collar on her neck. He wondered what her costume was supposed to be.

She headed straight into the kitchen where their stash of alcohol was, and he was right behind her. He needed something to loosen up. So far, he’d done a lot more gawking than talking to Chloe, and that needed to change if he wanted any realistic shot with her.

“Shots?” she asked.

“Make it a double.”

She let out a giggle. “Are you sure?”

“Yeah, definitely,” he said, trying to look at anything else but Chloe’s outrageous curves.

“Ok then, drink up,” she said, rubbing his arm. He couldn’t believe how touchy feely she was being with him. Maybe she really did like him.

Four shot glasses were laid out before them. Two for him, two for her. He hated drinking, but he was willing to do just about anything to cast out the nervous energy that lay within him.

He tossed the first glass’s contents right down his throat, and without a moment of hesitation, picked up the second glass threw back another shot of whatever Chloe had given him.

“Woooh!” he shouted, turning away from Chloe and absorbing the impact of the alcohol he’d just ingested. He tried to get the color of his face under control by focusing on his breathing.

“Jeez, I take it you don’t drink often!” Chloe poked fun at me.

I turned back around to face her, immediately noticing something different about his surroundings. The kitchen as a whole seemed a tad bit bigger than when he’d first walked in. Chloe’s face even appeared closer to his than it was just several moments ago. While it freaked him out a bit, he disregarded it, blaming the failure of his senses on the booze.

“Where’s Emma,” he asked.

“She just came down with something. She’s not really feeling too well.”

He couldn’t even concentrate on the words coming from Chloe’s lips because as she talked, her entire body jiggled from her overly expressive body language. It was a reserved jiggle because of the spandex she was outfitted in, but it was quite noticeable.

As she went on and on about Emma’s sickness and how she hoped she wouldn’t run into certain guys at the party, all of a sudden, he lost his footing and felt like he was falling.

“Whoa!” he said, sticking his arms out to regain his balance.

“What’s the matter, little guy? Did ya slip?” she asked with a sly smirk.

He looked down at the floor and saw absolutely no wetness and no slickness. In other words, there was nothing that could’ve realistically caused him to slip. But he just went along with her explanation.

“Yeah, I guess,” he said as he looked back at her face. “Hey, weren’t you shorter a few minutes ago? Did you put on heels?”

The top of Chloe’s head was now up to Mark’s nose. He knew for a fact that she hadn’t been that tall compared to him just two minutes ago.

She raised both legs in the air like a ballerina, showing off her flexibility even while in a spandex suit. To his dismay, Chloe was still wearing no shoes.

“Chloe, what’s going here—whaoooah!!”

The feeling of vertigo struck him again. This time it was much more severe, leaving him dizzy and disoriented. However, when he regained his senses, he was staring straight into Chloe’s chin. He looked down and saw that he was indeed standing upright. He wasn’t kneeling, he wasn’t slouching, he wasn’t crouching. This was his full height, and he was now as tall as Chloe’s chin. There was no denying it. He was getting smaller.

Chloe looked down at him, watching the gears in mind turn, watching him slowly piece together what was happening to him. And she relished every second of it, licking her lips as if he would soon become her appetizer for the night.

“Please, tell me what’s going on. I don’t feel good. I’m getting…smaller somehow. Take me to the hospital.”

She laughed at his suggestion. Mark existed for her amusement entirely. She didn’t give a single shit about him.

“What if I take you to pound-town, huh? Will you shut up about me taking you to the hospital?” she asked.

Mark nodded stupidly, betraying his gushing attraction for Chloe. And that was when she knew he was putty in her hands.

“Ok, Markie. Just sleep. You’ll wake up in no time, and when you wake up, you’ll be on me at the party.”

He felt himself becoming drowsy the more she talked, but he held on for a little longer. His point of view kept getting lower and lower as his vision began to blacken. First, he was looking at her chin, then her neck, then the top of her chest, then her breasts.

“What do you mean, I’ll be on you?” he asked, slurring his words in the process.

“You’ll find out soon enough.” Her voice reverberated throughout his whole body as she kept getting bigger and more imposing. His eye line quickly fell below her breasts to her belly button, then it was her waist, then it was her pussy.

“What’s my costume?” he asked, his last remnants of consciousness slipping away rapidly.

“You’re gonna be my cute, little pirate!”

He fell into the thighs of Chloe, now completely blacked out. She giggled, amazed that another dopey guy fell for her flirty misdirection. It was time to get the little guy into his costume.

***

Mark woke up with heavy eyelids and blurry vision. He saw colored blobs zoom all around him. Putting two and two together, he figured he had made it to the party. However, he didn’t remember how he got there. He wondered where Chloe was. He wondered if he had drunk too much at the party and was now feeling the effects.

When his vision cleared an iota, and he soon realized that he was moving around in the space he was in. The only thing was, he couldn’t feel his legs moving or his feet hitting the floor. He was certain that he wasn’t walking.

He tried to open his mouth to call for Chloe but realized that there was something covering it. He then attempted to move his arms. They didn’t budge because they tied above his head. It was the same thing with his legs.

All of these revelations only served to confuse Mark further, and he began writhing around in a desperate furor. His futile efforts caused a shaking sensation to occur behind him. Whatever he was tied to was now vibrating.

Then, all of his questions were answered simultaneously when he ended up in front of a full length mirror.

He was strapped to Chloe's body at a fraction of his former size. The vibrations he was feeling was from her laughing at his plight. She was dressed in the same attire she was wearing when she first answered the door for Mark, and now it was clear what her costume was. She was a dominatrix. And he wasn't really a pirate. He was a dead man. And he'd walked the plank when he'd accepted those two shots from her. 

Her tits were easily 15 times the size of his head, and were mushing into the back of his neck, permanently reminding him that was he was up against the bustiest woman he’d ever seen. That permanent reminder also sustained a permanent boner that peaked through his tiny white shorts. 

He couldn’t quite fathom how small he truly was compared to Chloe, but he there he was, looking straight at it. Her arms were triple the circumstance of his body even at its widest point, and her shoulders were wider than his body was tall. And seeing was believing.

“Hey Markie, I kinda know that you had some silly notion in your head that we were going to this party as a couple, but I just want to apologize. That was never my intention, and I’m oh so very sorry if I led you on.”

Mark hung his head, silently scolding himself for not realizing a sorority girl inviting him to an exclusive party was too good to be true. The only reason he was there was for the amusement of Chloe and all her high-status friends.

In the game of trick or treat, Mark had been tricked.