- Text Size +

Chapter 04 – The Large and the Quick

The moment her warm, moist lips sealed around his upper torso, Flash knew he was in for something special.

He felt a soft suction on his lower half as her giant tongue began to lick around his feet and legs. Wanting to give her access, he spread his legs wide apart and her tongue found its way to his hard cock.

Things were moving fast. Faster than with any girl Flash had ever been with. He had skipped right past several bases, and was now at a base that didn’t even have a name.

After-all, what base was being waist deep in a giant chick’s mouth?

Giganta unexpectedly increased her suction, and Flash found himself being pulled into her mouth. His ears popped from the pressure before she stopped sucking, only to start battering him around with her tongue.

At first, Flash found the experience to be rather unpleasant, but then began to feel strangely aroused by it. Especially when she pinned him to the roof of her mouth and began to rub her tongue against his naked body.

The realization that he was likely the first person to ever experience something like this only added to the thrill.

Her tongue lowered and her mouth opened as a large finger and a thumb reached inside. He moved forward into her grip and she pulled him out, raising him up to her eyes.

“Did you like that?”

“It was great, babe,” he said, grinning.

“Wanna go again?”

“Sure.”

She placed him waist down into her mouth a second time, this time using her tongue more forcefully as it massaged his lower body. Flash wondered if they should have a safe word in case things got out of hand, but decided he could just vibrate one of her teeth if it did. He was certain that she’d quickly spit him out if he did that.

Flash spread his legs and closed his eyes as her tongue forced its way between them. Considering its size, the muscle was quite adept at encapsulating and massaging his lower body. He couldn’t help but wonder if she had practiced this or whether it was a skill that had come naturally?

Once more Giganta sucked him into her mouth and began to throw him around with her tongue. Unlike the first time, though, she didn’t relent and the constant jostling became nauseating.

Finally, she stopped tossing him around his mouth and reached in, pulling him out before she licked him from head to toe.

“How did you like that?”

“I prefer it when you aren’t throwing me around your mouth.”

“How about when I sucked on the lower half of your body?”

“That part was great,” Flash answered.

“You want more of that?”

He nodded eagerly and she once more slid his lower half into her mouth, gripping his chest with her luscious lips. She sucked gently as she lapped his lower half with her tongue. Flash expected her to suck him into her mouth again, but instead she pulled him out, lowered him to chest height before pressing him gently against her nipple.

“Fuck my nipple,” she said.

Flash happily obliged. He began to fuck it hard which got a reaction out of Giganta as she held her other breast with one hand and reached for her crotch with the other.

Then without warning she pulled him away.

“I can’t take it any more,” she said, lowering him down her her crotch. “I want to feel what you can do.”

As she let go of him, he got instantly to work. He quickly found her clitoris and gripped it in his hands. He slowly began to massage, getting pleasant moans from the giant woman.

Then, with a smirk he began to vibrate his hands. He immediately got the response he was looking for. Giganta went rigid as she let out a moan so loud birds scattered from the trees and it echoed in the sky. He began to hump the flesh of her labia as he increased the vibrations. Her legs kicked out as she began to pant and her tongue lolled out of her mouth, saliva dripping down onto her chest.

“More,” she moaned. “More.”

Flash obliged, vibrating his hands even faster. It was scarcely a few seconds after that when she came, her whole body gyrating as trees were flattened under her mass.

As the orgasm passed, Giganta lifted him up to her face. “Did you cum?”

“Not yet.”

“I’ll suck you off until you do.”

Giganta slid him waist deep back into her mouth and gently sucked while she licked his body with her tongue. Flash closed his eyes and let the experience overtake him until he too came.

With a smile, Giganta pulled him back out of her mouth and placed him between her breasts.

“That was amazing,” she said.

“It sure was,” Flash agreed wholeheartedly. “It sure was.”