- Text Size +

Chapter 02 – You Show Me Yours

Flash couldn’t believe what had happened. He could tell she was running from the vibrations and ripples of her flesh as he lay there upside down in her massive cleavage. He couldn’t tell where she was running to, but he didn’t care. He hoped she was going a long, long way.

While he could easily escape, he honestly didn’t want to. He had always liked the idea of being stuffed between a nice pair of tits, though this wasn’t exactly what he’d envisioned. His fantasy had been more his face buried in a hot chick’s chest, not most of his upper body.

As far as breasts went, Giganta right now had the biggest pair on Earth. She also had the biggest shoe size, but he didn’t let that distract him from the experience of a lifetime. If this was her way of getting his attention, then he hoped she wanted a lot of it in the future.

Gently he began to run his hands across her flesh. His suit was made of a thin, durable material and as such he could feel the smoothness of her skin through it. Even so, he desperately wanted to take his costume off and feel his flesh against hers.

Despite how much he wanted it, he didn’t. He had to keep his identity intact and not let his dick control him.

Though he had never been more tempted in his entire life.

He felt her slow to a stop, her chest heaving slightly. Then he felt large fingers grip his torso and pull him out.

As he was turned back upright, he felt dizzy, the world seeming to spin around him. Giganta brought him up to her face with a large grin.

“Why don’t you take off that costume?” she asked.

“I’ll take mine off if you take yours off,” he said as the dizziness faded.

Her grin grew wider. “Oh, I’ll take mine off. In a little while after I’ve had some fun.”

“Fun?”

“Did you enjoy the ride?” she asked.

He nodded, though he refrained from telling her just how much he’d enjoyed it. He was sure his dick was slimy with pre-cum at that moment. He was turned-on and ready. Well, his dick was. His brain was struggling to keep control.

Carefully, she placed him back into her cleavage. “How’s the view?”

He rested his hands on the rim of her pink outfit and stared out at the trees beyond. “Looks nice.” he said. “Not as nice as the view of what’s on either side of me, though.”

He glanced up to see her looking down at him. She was beautiful, always had been. But there was something about the perspective that made her look even more so.

“How about you get to know them better,” she said as she pulled the front right-side of her dress forward. She then gripped him with her other hand and moved him around, sitting him down on her right nipple before letting him go, the fabric holding him in place.

Flash wrapped his legs tightly around her erect nipple and looked up at her giant head.

“How do you like it?” Giganta asked him.

“It’s great,” he answered as he began to rub his hands against her flesh. He could feel the bumps of her areola , which made him rock-hard. He wanted nothing more than to rip his costume off and really feel it. Flesh against flesh.

If he wasn’t careful, he knew he was going to burst in his costume.

Giganta reached for him and plucked him up, letting her dress sit back on her breast before she placed him on her shoulder.

“We’re going to take a walk,” she told him. “Still too many people about.”

“We’re in the middle of the woods,” he said.

“I can see a road.”

“You can?”

“Yeah,” she said. “I want some privacy.”

Flash didn’t say anything else. At least until he realized what she had actually said. “Privacy? For what?”

“We’re going to have some fun, Flash. A lot of fun. You, me, without our clothes. You exploring every inch. What do you say?”

“Yes,” he said before he could think.

“I hoped you’d say that.”

He knew his dick was making the decisions for him now, but he had to admit that Giganta was hot. She had large breasts, even at her normal height, and she was tall. He had never admitted it out loud, but he liked tall women. Perhaps not fifty-feet tall, but right now he didn’t care. There was something about the thought of being able to explore her body at her full scale that turned him on.

She picked him back up. “I think you’d prefer to travel in my breasts, wouldn’t you?”

He nodded eagerly.

She placed him back down in her cleavage and began to walk.

That was when he heard Mister Terrific’s voice in his ear. “We’ve got a report of you being kidnapped by Giganta. Do you need assistance?”

“No,” Flash said.

You sure?”

“Positive. Everything is under control.”

I have Wonder Woman up here who could offer support?”

“Nonono,” Flash said quickly. “Everything is fine. Let’s just say that I’m talking with her now. I might be able to get her to stop being a badguy. But it’s sensitive, you know what I mean?”

I think I understand. More Leaguers might scare her away. If you can talk her out of her ways, then go ahead give it your best shot.”

“I’ll give her my best,” Flash said with a smirk.

“Promise?” Giganta said, her voice loud yet still feminine.

“I promise.”

Sounds like you have everything under control. But remember, the emergency channel if anything happens.”

“I remember. Thanks for the concern.”

Watchtower out.”

“Bye,” he answered.

“Got a call?” Giganta asked him.

“They’re just worried about me.”

“That’s sweet,” she said. “Wish the people I hung out with were more concerned about my well-being.”

“Hang with the league and you won’t have to worry every again.”

“I’m not a hero, Flash,” she said as she stopped walking. “But I am something else beginning with ‘H’.”

“Yeah? What?”

“Horny.”

She once more plucked him out of her cleavage, but this time she lowered him to the ground. She then shrunk down to normal height, which was still taller than him at what had to be near seven feet.

She sauntered over to him. “Undo my dress.”

He gulped as he looked at the golden clasp on her left shoulder.

“Do it. I want you to see me.”

He reached forwards, his hands feeling sweaty under his suit. Before he could do anything, though, she took a step back and began to grow.

“First, you remove yours,” she said.

Flash swallowed hard. He wanted to see her in all her glory, yet he didn’t know if he could give up his identity, especially for a villain. But this was Giganta. She had never been truly evil. Besides, she was hot as fuck.

“I want to see your huge dick,” she said smirking. “Show me.”

Flash gripped the front of his mask, taking in a deep breath. His brain was telling him to stop, but his dick had other plans.

With a quick tug, he removed the only thing protecting his identity.