- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Happy Halloween~

Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey Everyone! This is just a quick story for my fan's who voted on my poll over on Eka's Portal for what they wanted to see me write more about. The winning option's are in here, so enjoy and tell me if you liked it.

 

My username is Grimmahr on there and the poll is still up. Drop by and add your own thoughts as well if you want to see some specific fetishes too.

 

See you all later. ^,^

 

October 31st. Streets of Williamsburg, VA

 

 

 

 

“TRICK OR TREAT!”

 

 

Opening her front door and staring out at the crowd of children that had formed over her town that night, an older woman dressed in an elegant black dress smiled warmly at the mob of little monsters she saw in front of her. It was Halloween night, and the city was as lively as ever.

 

 

“What cute costumes! Here, take two pieces each everyone.” Nodding as she was thanked by the many grabby hands reaching into the large bowl, she produced full of candy and other assorted sweets, the older woman watched as one by one, each of the kid’s started funneling back out of her yard before only one little girl still remained.

 

 

Looking back at her curiously for a moment, the black-clad woman smiled warmly at the shy looking blonde as she sheepishly walked over with an outstretched jack-o-lantern bucket in her hands, and a bright red blush dusting her plump little cheeks.

 

 

“T-Trick or treat, madam…” Furrowing her brow from the politeness she was unaccustomed to from a child her age, the older woman smiled none the less before grabbing an extra-large handful of candy for her before dropping it into her bucket so she didn’t have to herself. “There’s no need to be shy. I love your costume. It looks so adorable! Happy Halloween!”

 

 

Nodding silently as she turned her head and looked away, the little blonde quickly began to walk away much to the older woman’s amusement before she shut the door and went back to her movie for the night. That last trick or treater though stuck out in her mind. It wasn’t every year that she saw a six-year-old dressed in a gothic black dress as a vampire. The details were remarkable, and would definitely stick with her for years to come.

 

 

Not to mention, when she spoke to her… her fang’s, looked so, real…

 

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

 

Licking her lips hungrily, Elizabeth’s eyes lit up red as she stared down at her bucket of candy, she had accrued so far that night. She loved this time of the year! Humans gave away sweets and didn’t bat an eyelash if you show off your true nature to them. It was great! She didn’t have to worry about alarming anyone in the open. And best of all, it all happened at night when the sun wasn’t around to ruin her fun.

 

 

Halloween was a truly blessed night, for a Vampire such as herself. Popping a piece of chocolate into her mouth as she whimpered in delight, the regal-looking twin-tailed blonde sucked on the creamy candy as she exited the street she had finished pillaging of sweets. Hopefully, she could find that group of kids she had been hiding amongst earlier that evening.

 

 

They were smart. They had some kind of a house system set up where they hit the best ones who gave out lots of candy and not disgusting things like toothbrushes, pencils or… raisins… Shuddering as she recalled the horror of one house she had hit earlier that night, the little vampire was soon brought out of her planning as she walked along a long stretch from one neighborhood to another.

 

 

Where the devil did, she wander off to now? Pouting as she saw little to no trick or treaters around, Elizabeth scowled before turning around and retracing her steps. Her home was higher up in the mountains farther away from this town. She usually only came out when big events happened here, Halloween being her personal favorite.

 

 

But it seemed like she really needed to invest in a map. This place changed so much every year. She recalled when it was just a handful of houses and stores hundreds of years back. Now it was this massive city where tourists visited. Funny how time affects certain places such as this. There really wasn’t that much to see here, at least in her opinion.

 

 

 

“Hey kid, you lost or something?”

 

 

 

Blinking momentarily, Elizabeth looked up as she saw a group of people ahead of her. Were they addressing her? Shifting her gaze back and forth, the little Vampire scowled as she saw no one else. She almost forgot that humans only recognized her as a child. Though she couldn’t really blame them. It was easier to move around as one and people tended to be nicer to you too. Not to mention, they sometimes gave you sweets for no other reason than because you were a kid. She liked humans like that.

 

 

Walking up to the group of what appeared to be six adolescents, the older vampire’s eyes scanned them as she saw them all wearing Halloween masks but not costumes. They were clearly too old to be trick or treaters, and since they didn’t dress up as some of the adults, it was clear they weren’t party-goers either. This only meant one thing to her. They were simply annoying livestock.

 

 

Scoffing at them and walking past the confused group of teens, Elizabeth continued on her way as she tried to make it back to one of the surrounding neighborhoods. It was almost witching hour, and her time was about to be up. If she was swift, she could still probably squeeze in another dozen houses… Hopefully, ones that gave out candy and not produce…

 

 

“Hey, kid! We’re talking to you! Where’s your mommy? You lost or something? HEY, ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME!?” Hearing some snide comments behind her as she continued to raise her nose to the group falling behind her, Elizabeth didn’t intend to pay them any mind, until she felt the jack-o-lantern, she had been swinging idly at her side suddenly snatched from her hand.

 

 

“You mind if we take a few, pieces of candy? We promise we’ll give it back when we're done!” Coming to a dead stop as her eyes glowed a bloody red, Elizabeth's growled as she heard the group of teens laughing at the one who had taken her candy bucket from her. Did these farm animals have a death wish…?

 

 

Looking over her shoulder angrily, the little Vampire twitched her fingers as her knuckles began to crack. Seeing a couple of boys’ lifting their masks up as they tossed her candy bucket around and joked at her expense, Elizabeth sighed before turning around completely. She told her friend that she wouldn’t harm any of them tonight… humans. But she was going to have to break that promise, again. No one touched her sweets and got away with it!

 

 

“Prostrate yourselves…” Pausing from their banter, all six of the teens looked back at the child in front of them confused as they saw her glaring back at them violently. Seeing the confusion written on their faces, Elizabeth growled under her breath. ‘Troglodytes!’

 

 

“I said, prostrate yourselves! It means, BOW! If you give me my candy back now, kneel on the dirt where you belong, and beg for your lives, some of you might live… I make no promise you’ll all leave here unharmed, however. The ones who are chewing on my bounty, have sold their lives away for mere seconds of bliss and gluttony.” She muttered darkly. But her words still didn’t quite hit the mark. But she refused to dumb her speech down any further. If these mortals didn’t understand what she said, she wasn’t going to humor them by trying to help them.

 

 

Looking back at one another as they muttered, all eyes were fixated on the blonde-haired child as she paced towards them slowly. “You want your candy back, right? We said we’d give it back! We just wanted some!” One of them joked before tossing the weighted bucket to one of the other teens spilling part of its contents along the sidewalk.

 

 

Feeling her rage bubbling over now as they threw her property around, Elizabeth stood still in front of them as her bloody eyes glowed a faint red. They had wasted her treats by throwing them on the ground. She would need replacements…

 

 

“Shame… I might have let some of you go. But now I WANT to harm you…” She only planned to kill the ones who had eaten her candy… but the rest was as guilty as he now for mocking her. And she would take her anger out on the lot. “Eyes down here… Now, look… UP!”

 

 

Blinking, all six of the older teens wobbled on their feet before stumbling around on the ground. What had just happened?! They were looking at the child confused by why her eyes had been glowing, before… before….

 

 

Looking back at the little girl, all the blood in the boy’s faces drained as they looked upward. Standing over them, was the blonde-haired child. But she was towering, over them. She was huge! Crossing her arms as she saw the six boys stumbling over themselves as they started screaming on the sidewalk, Elizabeth couldn’t help but smirk now.

 

 

“How was the candy? Was it worth it?” She mocked smugly. While this wasn’t an equivalent trade in her eyes… she was still going to enjoy torturing these humans as repentance for her lost sweets. Reaching down and scooping up the 2 inch-tall human’s in her dainty fingers, Elizabeth cupped her hands together as she looked down at them all.

 

 

‘Pathetic…’ She hated mortals. They were always cocky for no reason. It gave the few good ones she met a bad reputation amongst creatures such as her. Getting rid of these ones would be a service to the town she was in.

 

 

Moving over to her discarded candy bucket, the blonde carelessly tossed the group of teenagers into it before picking it back up and cleaning up her spilled candy. Some of it could be saved but a lot of it was stepped on and squished into the dirt. Why did they have to waste her precious chocolate! She was really going to enjoy punishing these insects. But that only left her to ponder one thing.

 

 

How?

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

 

“Thank you for the candy mam. May the rest of your night be pleasant, and luxuriating.”

 

 

Bowing her head respectfully, Elizabeth smiled back at the surprised adult as she turned on her heel and walked out of her yard. It had been rough trying to make up her lost sweets after she collected herself, but she had made some progress.

 

 

Her bucket was nearly full now. Not overflowing like it had been last year regretfully… but, she had some special *treats* at the bottom of it she was going to enjoy real soon. Seeing many lights turning off in the homes around her, along with candle-lit pumpkins being blown out for the night, the little vampiress nodded to herself before she began to walk out of the neighborhood, she was in.

 

 

Halloween was now over, and she would take no pleasure in the human events that ensued it sadly. But she would still look forward to next year. And hopefully because of her actions tonight, a news story might be born. She loved legends… especially when they were caused because of her…

 

 

It seemed a few people always disappeared on Halloween in this town. Though, it wasn’t always her fault. But that didn’t mean she wouldn’t take credit for them. She had a reputation to uphold after all. Looking up at the full moon as she walked into one of the darker streets that night, the young blonde smiled, before she began to slowly fade into a faint red mist.

 

 

She would be back next year. And hopefully, she would get the sweets she desired, so her hunger wasn’t put to the test…

 

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

 

 

Briskly walking up the stairs of her manor, avoiding the spellbound staff she *employed* as they tried to deduce how her night out went, Elizabeth was in no mood for idle chatter tonight. She had somewhere to be. Her room. Only in her inner sanctum could she feel excited enough to do what she wanted with her special treats…

 

 

She didn’t want any interruptions, less her fun is ruined by curious eyes. Swinging her candy bucket back and forth as well as knocking it into objects along her path to rattle the riders within in, a sadistic smile was plastered to the little vampire’s face as she figured out the order in which she wanted to dispose of her prey.

 

 

She had spent the last couple hours of her night deciding on their fates, and one thing kept coming up whenever she thought too hard on certain scenarios. Well, it would go up and down… as her playthings would soon find out. She needed to relieve some stress from that night… and her toys would help her do just that.

 

 

Coming into her room, the large wooden door slammed shut on its own behind her as she made her way to her large queen-sized bed at the very end of her chambers. Much like the castle, she took up residence in, her room was equally esthetic in décor.

 

 

Stones littered the ground as the floor and ceiling. Tapestries lined the walls along with other antique furnishings, and artifacts. Yet, out of all the older objects and amenities in the room… the bright pink canopy bed was a bit of an eyesore in contrast.

 

 

Jumping up with a bit of air to her movement, Elizabeth landed on top of her frilly pink comforter as she tossed her candy bucket onto the center of her bed. She was quite content to be back. She didn’t enjoy leaving her abode unless absolutely necessary.

 

 

Her maids brought her whatever she needed, so she spent most of her days in her room, if not the other wings of her castle. The only exceptions to this were special human holidays such as tonight. Too bad, it was over. She often wished Halloween was year-round. Then perhaps she would go out more and try to socialize with humans… well, at least ones she hadn’t enthralled under her service. Talking to mindless dolls was tedious… and her only real friend could make the trip up rarely due to the distance between them.

 

 

Pouting as her mind wandered over sadder thoughts, the lite tapping from within her orange jack-o-lantern quickly brought her back to the present, before a wicked smile overtook her face. Pulling her black witches dress off before tossing it to the floor for one of her maids to collect later, Elizabeth looked herself over in amusement as she saw the disheveled state, she was in.

 

 

She was a bit annoyed that everyone thought she was a vampire even though she clearly tried to look like a Wiccan. But her fangs might have done her in. In the end, it didn’t really matter though. As long as she got her candy, she was happy…

 

 

 

Speaking of…

 

 

 

Grabbing her candy bucket and kicking her bedspread out so it formed a circle around her, Elizabeth smiled deviously before she started furiously shaking the orange bucket to disorient her new playthings. She honestly took pleasure in torturing others… she probably needed to look into that… later.

 

 

After a few minutes of this, the little blonde quickly tipped her bucket over letting all her candy from the night funnel out. Seeing the pile of various sweets grow into a small mound, Elizabeth licked her lips in anticipation. She was going to play with her toys for sure, but she also wanted to indulge herself as well. Candy was just too precious of a treasure not to savor!

 

 

Why had it taken humans this long to create such splendid sweets! She always enjoyed her food with an ample amount of honey and molasses added to it, but none of her meals over the centuries ever came close to the ecstasy of chocolate bars!

 

 

Opening one of said bar's as she eyed the pile of candy before her, the little vampire made no attempt to dig out her playthings as she voraciously munched on her sweets and waited patiently. As the minutes ticked by, the larger girl finally saw movement from within her candy mound as some of her sweets were being pushed aside. Perhaps making them a couple of inches tall had been too small. Oh well. It was too much work to change them back now… especially considering they wouldn't be around long enough for it to really affect her either way.

 

 

Seeing some level of cooperation as a couple of the teens helped pull another out while some simply tried to get out on their own, Elizabeth was only halfway interested in their escape as she picked piece after piece of her candy to nibble on. Occasionally she would pick a piece off one of the tiny boys… but more often than not she didn’t really care either way.

 

 

However, the last boy finally surfaced after about fifteen minutes of this, giving the larger blonde enough time to satisfy her needy stomach. Plus, she wanted to at least try and make her candy last a week. It was going to be a full year till she got to go out on her own again and hunt for candy! Whenever her maids brought her some, it wasn’t as tasty for some reason.

 

 

Licking her fingertips clean from the chocolate she had been holding prior, the larger blonde said nothing as she watched the horror strewn faces of her new toys. She could only imagine what they must have been going through for the last few hours. Too bad she couldn’t have seen it personally. But at least she was going to see them now, as she used each of them to satisfy herself for the night. Come morning, they would all be gone… and no one would really care.

 

 

As was the fate, of humans in general. They were like wild animals. Maybe mice, or perhaps rabbits. At least they certainly bred like them. Every year more and more popped up around the world. It was almost terrifying to think about if they weren’t so stupid in contrast. But at least some were manageable. Her best friend was a human after all, and she was great!

 

 

Sucking on her index finger as she trailed her tongue over her digit thoughtfully, Elizabeth made her lips pop loudly before she smiled at the six boys in front of her with her fangs clearly visible to them all. It was obvious by now that she wasn’t one of their kind… but, sometimes even obvious answers were overlooked for ignorant ones.

 

 

Keeping her bloody eyes locked on the boys too petrified to move after staring up at her imposing childlike form, Elizabeth moved her hand over them causing their eyes to follow her, before she reached down, and grabbed another piece of candy.

 

 

Bringing the bite-sized hard candy to her mouth, the child paused as she looked down at the wrapper bound piece before grinning darkly. “I really, like my sweets… To take them away from me would be akin to trying to steal from… hmm, what do you humans here have… kings? No, no… oh, umm, the president? Yes, I think that’s it…” She wasn’t very versed in human hierarchy. It was always the same pretty much anywhere.

 

 

A monarch in England. A dictator in China. A nominated leader here in America. In contrast, Vampires simply had clans who kept to themselves. Uniformity wasn’t their strong suit. But the results were the same in all cases. If you stole something from any of those people… the punishment would be very, severe. And she was no different.

 

 

Moving her hand back over the pile of candy, before dropping it back down in front of them, a bright red glare was all the group of teens was met with as Elizabeth's eyes glowed bloodily. “Let me see… so tiny, and so identical… but… I think, you, ate a piece of my candy tonight. Get ready to replace it.” The child whispered darkly as she reached down and plucked the screaming boy she found between her fingertips.

 

 

Showing him off to his companions, the larger girl smirked as she rolled the tiny human back and forth between her fingers. “You humans have a saying… An eye, for an eye? I think it was meant for revenge. This fit’s, right?” Continuing to roll the boy around as she changed him into what she wanted, Elizabeth finally stopped as she saw the light brown smudges on her fingers once she was finished.

 

 

“I don’t need an eye though… just my candy…” Moving the limp boy in her hand back down to his friends, all five of the remaining teens started screaming once again, though regretfully, it was too faint for the child to really enjoy.

 

 

“What’s wrong? Do you boys not like chocolate?” Bringing the pliable teenager towards her face, Elizabeth softly chuckled as she saw his dark brown form looking back at her in horror, his chocolatey body melting from the heat the friction of her fingers had caused him. He looked, delicious…

 

 

Licking her lips, the larger girl extended her tongue out past her fangs, before bringing the transformed boy towards her waiting maw. Savoring the frantic looks of terror on her playthings, the little vampire made a show of the boy she had turned into candy, as she pressed his tiny body into her drooling, pink tongue.

 

 

Wanting to recoil from the foul taste of her *candy*, Elizabeth hid her disgust as she tried to make a show of her enjoyment. Turning something into another thing was easy. Making it actually identical in every way was another story entirely. If it was that simple, she would have been turning random objects into sweets year-round and indulging herself into a very late grave. But, the pleasure of knowing what she was about to do, was enough for her.

 

 

Rubbing the boy’s tiny candy body back and forth over her tongue, Elizabeth giggled softly as she felt him beginning to shrink and dwindle. Keeping this up till her sticky fingers were the only thing that remained, the larger girl showed her tongue to the remaining group of teenagers as she glared back at them.

 

 

“Oooouh, I think he melhed” The child garbled out with her tongue dangling out of her mouth. Quickly pulling it back as she felt the puddled teenager beginning to drip onto her bed, Elizabeth shut her mouth before swallowing what remained of the dissolved teen. He was still alive… for now. But he wouldn’t be for much longer. Food was food… and her stomach would make quick work of him.

 

 

Scraping her tongue against her teeth to rid herself of his foul flavor, the little vampire smiled through it as she saw the other five boys trying to run away. ‘Seriously?’ So stupid. Where could they possibly go? They were on top of HER bed, in HER bedroom, in HER castle, miles, and miles away from anyone who could possibly help them. The nature of humans always made her want to palm her face.

 

 

‘So pathetic…’

 

 

Reaching down and plucking up one of the other boys who was trying to scale a large tootsie-roll, Elizabeth brought him up to her face before she started grinding his body together. “Useless playthings have no purpose here. Make no mistake, I intend to kill all of you tonight. I gave you a chance to apologize and bow to me… and you laughed. Hehe, I guess I’m laughing now though. Maybe you can rid the flavor of your other friend. Though I think you’ll, stick, around longer then he did. Literally.”

 

 

Giggling from her own joke as she pulled her fingers apart, Elizabeth's eyes lit up red as she saw the tiny boy’s body stretched out between her petite fingertips. “I’m not a huge fan of bubblegum personally. It’s too chewy and it loses it's flavor fast. But that might be a good thing in this circumstance.”

 

 

Seeing the boy's face stretched out across the rest of him, the child paid his sad state no mind as she began wrapping his body around and around one of her fangs. Peeling off the rest of the sticky boy, the giantess swiftly pulled the gummy teen past her lips before she began sucking on him.

 

 

Much like the other chocolate boy had been, this one was also disgusting. She could taste sweat, dirt, and most notably nicotine. ‘Stupid humans…’ They poisoned themselves for crying out loud! Why were they the dominant species?!

 

 

Ignoring her notable disdain for their kind as she tried to enjoy herself, Elizabeth looked back over the pile of her candy as she started to chew on the gummy boy. Since he was now rubber, his flavor would fade. Though his pain wouldn’t. Her teeth were puncturing him over and over, and he was no doubt drowning in her sticky, candy laced saliva. Not to mention what remained of his other friend.

 

 

No matter how she cut it, he was in complete and utter agony. And it was starting to turn her on. Whimpering as she felt her groin beginning to heat up, Elizabeth reached down past her skirt as she felt what lie underneath it.

 

 

She probably should have fully disrobed when she took off her costume earlier. But, she kind of wanted to stay like this. The night had been humid and she had walked a long time. Sweat had built up everywhere on her… including down in her panties.

 

 

Grinning as her gummy treat was caught between her teeth, the little vampire moved her hand towards her candy pile before shoving the stack over, burying the remaining teenagers who had been trying to get down it. She really wanted to break their spirits. And what better way to do that, then to show them that there was absolutely nothing they could do to save themselves.

 

 

“Look around insects! You’re in a bowl… My legs are all around you. My little feetsies in the front… and my naughty bits in the back… No matter what direction you go, I will catch you. And make no mistake, I will kill you tonight. Each time, it will be more and more humiliating. Consider this payback for the way you humiliated me earlier. Do you know how degrading it is, to have something you possess taken by someone less worthy than you? It would be like a lion having its meal stolen by shrew… I’m going to enjoy torturing you…” The vampire finished as her eyes continued to glow a bloody red.

 

 

It seemed her words had the effect she wanted. She could see the remaining boys falling to their knees and crying. Perfect. They were in the state all humans belonged in. But that wouldn’t save them. Only help her decide which she would kill first and in what way.

 

 

Reaching down and hovering her hand over the remaining boys, Elizabeth eyed one in particular. He was the one who stole her candy bucket! She wasn’t about to forget a face like his… especially since he still had his mask on. “You’ll do nicely. I hope you’re still hungry. I’ll give you all the treats you could ever eat!” Elizabeth giggled as she lifted the thrashing boy upward.

 

 

Chewing on the gummy boy as she pondered how to best do what she wanted with her current plaything, the little blonde smirked before clapping her hands together, flattening the shrunken teenager in an instant.

 

 

Pulling her palms apart and seeing the new state the boy was in, the little vampire nodded. He was completely smashed to the size of roughly a quarter. He might not fit at this size… too bad she didn’t care. If he ripped, he ripped…

 

 

Dropping the two-dimensional boy down on her thighs before reaching down and hooking her skirt and panties together, Elizabeth smiled back at the remaining teenagers still atop her candy horde before she pulled away her undergarments to reveal what lied beneath them.

 

 

Unsurprisingly, all three remaining boys were rendered speechless by what they saw… and frankly, she couldn’t blame them. She had that effect on everyone, the first time they saw her without her clothes on. “You boys' jealous?” The vampires quipped, as she gently began stroking her freed erection tauntingly, her penis' size easily spanning over six inches flaccid, and two inches wide.

 

 

Containing to pump her dick vigorously as she maintained eye contact with her remaining toys, Elizabeth soon grinned as she felt herself grow harder, her member becoming roughly twelve inches in response at full mast. “I wonder how humiliating it must feel to know you all can’t even measure up to a six-year-old. Don’t bother denying it. All men are the same… but, you’re no men. Just my toys~. Here’s a taste of what’s to cum~.”

 

 

Picking up the flattened boy from earlier, Elizabeth looked him over before finding what remained of his face. It was a little hard to see his mouth, but, with a little poking, she finally got her fingertips into it. Pulling the boy’s mouth wide apart, the little Vampiress giggled before stretching the transformed teen as far as she could.

 

 

“I worked up a sweat tonight. I hope you don’t mind the taste. It also gets hard to wash it all the way up here… so do a good job, would you?” Laughing in amusement as she felt the frantic twitching from her living condom, the blonde-haired child paid the shrunken teen no mind as she began stretching him over the head of her foreskin covered penis, before pulling his body down, lengthening him out over it fully.

 

 

Hissing from the tight pleasure the tiny teen’s entire form provided her, Elizabeth could only get him about 6 inches on her member before his body refused to stretch any further. She knew she needed to make them bigger… Oh well. If she popped him in the process then it would be like confetti!

 

 

Licking her lips, the younger girl began stroking herself once more as she enjoyed the warm sensations her new cocksleeve provided her. She had someone special she did this with… and it felt a little like cheating since she wasn’t using her… but, she really wanted to punish these humans. And humiliation was the best way to do that in her opinion. Plus… she was also very horny.

 

 

Moaning contently as she pumped her penis furiously, Elizabeth didn’t even bother trying to prolong the pleasure by edging. She had lots of toys to use, and she wanted to get on with the next one as soon as possible. Not to mention, she kind of did want to see her little condom explode when she came. She was known for her messy orgasms…

 

 

“Hah… hah… Mmmm, you, feel… great! Do I taste good? What’s better, my candy or my dick! Heheh~, I got some more coming too… Mmm, just, a little… more!” Panting as she teased her helpless toy chocking on her massive member, Elizabeth felt herself close to release now before her eyes shifted back to the remaining boys too petrified to move.

 

 

“Ever seen a water balloon, pop…? It looks, a little… like this!” The Vampire hissed before bucking her hips in the air. Gasping as she orgasmed, Elizabeth’s eyes lit up in bliss as she looked at her little condom suddenly expand outward. Inflating to roughly the size of a baseball, the younger blonde moaned in pleasure before her raptured face gazed longingly back at her blimp filled plaything helplessly weighing her penis down on her mattress.

 

 

He hadn’t popped after all. Shame. She wanted to spray the other boys with her semen and their friend. It would have been hilarious! But… this wasn’t a terrible outcome either. She already knew what she wanted to do with him if he survived being impaled alive.

 

 

“Mmmm, you were great. But… I don’t need a used condom anymore. You can retire now. I hope my cum’s yummy enough for you. It will be the only thing you’ll get to eat for the rest of your life~.” The child purred before pulling the hyper-inflated boy off her dwindling erection.

 

 

Holding the dangling boy up in the air by his lips, Elizabeth smiled darkly before she began pulling on them and tying them with her fingers. Letting go once she was finished, the younger girl laughed in amusement as she bounced the ball-sized condom boy up and down, his body sloshing around with her semen with no place to go now that his lips were tied tightly in a knot.

 

 

Looking at her used condom as she saw the pain on his face, Elizabeth blew him a kiss before moving her hand over to the side of her bed, before depositing him on her nightstand. She would mount him on her mantle as a trophy come morning. He would remain like that for the rest of his life… or at least until she got tired of seeing his disgusting form. Whichever came first.

 

 

Taking a minute to catch her breath after her wonderful orgasm, the child’s eyes fell back to the remaining members of the teenagers she captured as she continued to chew on the gummy boy in her mouth. He had finally lost his flavor, so it was somewhat relaxing for her now.

 

 

Moving her hand down to her twitching penis, Elizabeth gently began stroking it alive once again as she looked at each of the other boys still remaining. She wanted to go all night, but knowing her… she probably only had a couple of orgasms left before she became too tired to go on. Shame really. But she could probably kill two birds with one stone if she really put her mind to it.

 

 

“All right, I’m growing bored with this game. I think I’m going to use two of you next. How about you, aaaaand, you!” Plucking two of the startled teenagers leaving only one to fall back on the candy pile and watch what was going to happen, Elizabeth’s eyes shifted back and forth between the two boys as she pondered how to do this. She could turn them both into condoms as well and see if they popped unlike the other one had, but… she had a better idea.

 

 

“You, are a little too small. Let’s fix that.” Clenching her hand around one of the boys, Elizabeth started grinding her fingers into him as she altered his body to fit her needs. “You, however, will fit perfectly. You just need to be the right shape first.”

 

 

Doing the same to the screaming teen in her other palm, the vampiress squeezed her hands as she tried to alter two people at once. It was harder than it looked. But, with enough patience, anything was possible. And one had already finished. Tossing the smaller boy onto the bed and moving her efforts back to the one she had been growing, the blonde soon finished with the two of them before dropping the remaining one next to his altered friend.

 

 

“Perfect! Two sex toys, for two different purposes~.” Elizabeth purred. Turning the two teenagers over so they could look at one another, both boys’ faces were filled with horror as they stared at each other’s drastically mutilated forms. The smaller of the two had his body rounded off circularly with his head in the shape of a point and his feet forming a peg at the end. He was a plug… a butt-plug, to be more specific.

 

 

And as for the larger one, his entire torso remained from his chest up, but going lower, his arms and legs were both gone, and only his waist remained, with a large opening where his ass was. He had become, a one-hole…

 

 

Turning both immobile boys back up so they could see her licentious face, Elizabeth grinned viciously before licking her lips. “I’m going to stick you up here… and I’m going to put this, in here~.” The vampire giggled as she moved the plug shaped boy beneath her large scrotum, before laying her balls on top of him.

 

 

Moving the fleshlight shaped teen over her hardening member, the child couldn’t contain her excitement as she heard his screams better now that he was about 8 inches. It was still going to be a tight fit… but, he would stretch. She didn’t want to make it pleasant for him after all. That would defeat the purpose of torture.

 

 

“You should thank your friend over there on my nightstand. He already lubed me up for you. I promise I’ll be gentle~.” The younger girl giggled sadistically. Moving her hand beneath her member, the little vampiress guided the other boy down deeper before pushing him gently against her puckered sphincter. She was going to enjoy everything she could… And these two toys would feel, wonderful~.

 

 

Whimpering as she started twisting the plug shaped boy’s body into her asshole, Elizabeth had to push him in and out a few times as she tried to get him in. It might have been a good idea to lube him up first, but it would look silly for her to pull him back out just to do that after she tried to put him in. Live and learn.

 

 

Relaxing her anus, the larger blonde finally felt her puckered hole give way causing her to moan in delight as she slid the trembling teenager into her ass. His screams were like a built-in vibrator, causing him to move around inside her. He was unknowingly making this even better for her than it already was!

 

 

Clenching her butt around the teenager’s feet as he firmly wiggled around inside her, the little Vampire nodded before shifting her crimson eyes to the sobbing sex toy in her hands. He looked pathetic… and she couldn’t be harder than she was right now!

 

 

Grabbing her member before lining it up underneath the amputated teenager, Elizabeth smiled sadistically as she pressed the tip of her shaft against the transformed boy’s lower opening. “I know I said I'd be gentle, but in all honesty, I’m going to be rough with you, just a forewarning… You won’t break or pop like your buddy I used earlier. But it will hurt. Please scream as loud as you can, I’d like to get off quickly~.” Elizabeth whispered cruelly.

 

 

Grabbing the crying boy firmly with both hands, the vampire's eyes glowed red as she started to lower the altered boy onto her erection, taking her time to slowly push him down, but giving him no time to adjust to her size in the process.

 

 

Watching in pleasure as she saw the anguished look on his face as his insides were stretched out to make room for her penis, the Vampiress didn’t stop once she got the full eight inches of his size into him, and instead continued pulling him down, as she saw his torso, throat, and finally mouth bloat out once the tip of her penis, along with all twelve inches of it was firmly nestled inside of him.

 

 

“Mmmm~, perfect fit. Did I go all the way through you? Let’s find out!” Her cum had to go somewhere after all. Pulling out of her transformed toy before slamming him back down on her dick violently, Elizabeth smiled viciously as she began pumping the screaming boy furiously on her shaft. The noises he was making were the best! She could hear the sweet sounds of agony echoing out of him. But, she wanted to hear him choking instead.

 

 

Clenching her anal muscles as she played with the boy in her ass, as well as the one on her dick, the child laughed as she used both helpless teens to get off. They were property! They gave up their rights to be people when they took what was hers! And now, they would be used to make amends for the sweets she lost. Though frankly, it wasn’t an equivalent exchange in her eyes… and certainly not their either. But, she didn’t care. She just wanted to cum!

 

 

Staring down at the one-hole boy as she saw the massive bulge stretched out inside him, grow and shrink from his stomach to his neck as she pumped him up and down on her member, the larger girl couldn’t help but admire him. She often did this with her friend… but, she was always too big to see her penis moving inside of her. She never wanted to hurt her after all. But, she kind of liked it. The power she felt over someone else…

 

 

Maybe her friend wouldn’t be opposed, to trying some new things with her. Though, she would have to make a lot of alterations, so that she felt just as good as the blonde when the time came. But that could wait. She wanted to see the end of her little, experiment, through.

 

 

Looking back at the sole remaining boy she had yet to use, Elizabeth couldn’t help but giggle as she saw him on his knees begging up at her. At least one of these playthings knew their place. Not that it would help him. She needed to punish them all… and she’d continue with these two!

 

 

Moving a hand off her toy as she continued to pump him ruthlessly, Elizabeth's fingers found their way to her butt plug’s feet, before she started pushing him in deeper. Overtaking her shrunken toy’s screams of agony with moans of bliss and pleasure, the eyes of the blonde glazed over in ecstasy as she pushed on her vibrating buttplug's feet, causing him to slide deeper into her ass.

 

 

She had planned to pull him out, but… he was too deep for that now. And sooner or later, his destination would be her lower intestines, with a face full of her candy ridden shit! Pulling her finger out of her puckered anus as it finished eating its own plaything, Elizabeth moved her filthy digit over the screaming boy’s mouth, before shoving it in to silence him.

 

 

Panting as she saw the disgusted expression he was making, Elizabeth had to stifle her breath now as she felt like she was about to be pushed over the edge. “What do you think will happen if I plug your mouth? I-I’m, close, to cumming!” Grinning as she saw the panicked face expression of her toy, the larger girl began thrusting faster as she drank in the horror on her one-hole's face.

 

 

With the help of his friend up her butt and the look of absolute terror strewn across the bloated toy she was using now, Elizabeth finally reached her limit, as she began bucking in the air once again. Crying loudly as her orgasm erupted deep inside the limbless teen, the vampire's eyes were firmly locked with his, as she saw his face suddenly explode with her cum!

 

 

Grinning madly, as she watched thick ropes of her cum shoot out from the edges of her finger, and out the poor boy's nostrils in thralls, Elizabeth stared in disbelief as she saw the expanded form the poor boy now took. His entire body, was about ten inches now, as her semen completely expanded him from the inside out, his body ever so slowly shrinking as more and more of her juices dribbled out of his stuffed mouth, nose, and ass.

 

 

He was like a turkey the humans filled during their next holiday! Laughing from her own thoughts, the young vampiress gently pumped the spasming teen as she felt her penis shrinking inside him before it eventually slid out of his warn hole completely once it became flaccid again.

 

 

Pulling her dirty finger from the gagged boy's mouth, Elizabeth could only smirk as she saw copious amounts of her cum spew up out of the broken face on her one-hole. “Did you have as good a time as I did…? I hope you liked my special candy~. I’ll give you some every night from now on. I promose~.” The child giggled before picking the used boy up and tossing him off her bed.

 

 

Her maids could collect him later and clean him up for her to use again. Hopefully, he shrunk a bit. She didn’t want to keep around a worn-out sex toy. There was nothing more disappointing than having one break on her midway.

 

 

Sighing as she felt the other boy still in her ass, the blonde knew it was too late to retrieve him. She’d have to hope he was small enough to come out naturally on his own when she went to the bathroom the next day. If not… then she might be in for a rough night…

 

 

Rubbing her cheek as fatigue slowly set in after the night’s fun activities, the younger girl gazed back at her candy pile as she saw the remaining teenager still on his knees with his hands cupped up at her. ‘Still begging. Perhaps I will let you go…’ Not so much out of mercy, but more because she was simply too tired to keep playing. She wanted to go to sleep already and waiting till she got hard again to use him was rather tedious really.

 

 

Tapping her chin as she thought about what she should do, the young vampire softly smiled as her fangs peaked out of her mouth. She knew one thing she could do to the little boy. It might be mercy actually. Though, perhaps not. Honestly, it would probably be worse than anything else she had done that night if she really thought too hard about it. But, she didn’t particularly care to think about it. He could decide that on his own.

 

 

“Well, the night’s young no more… and I’ve had plenty of fun already. So, what to do about you…” Elizabeth pondered aloud as her eyes glowed red more for show than for anything else. Seeing the tiny teen frantically waving his hands up at her as he continued to plead, the child sighed softly before following it up with a long, drawn-out yawn.

 

 

“Here’s the deal I’ll provide for you, human. I’m tired. I don’t think I’ll torture you. But, I still plan to kill you. So, I’ll just eat you like your buddy I turned into chocolate earlier. If you’d like, I’ll even bite you in half so you don’t burn to death in my stomach as he did. How’s that sound?”

 

 

Seeing the two-inch teen frantically shaking his head, Elizabeth silently scowled. “You mean you don’t want to die a painless death? Perhaps I should use you then since you’re so eager. Would you like me to shove you down the tip of my cock? I can try to cum again and drown you… but, it may take a while. Two orgasms back to back really wear you out. How does that sound?”

 

 

Unsurprisingly, the teenager continued to shake his head causing the blonde to growl in response. “So, let me get this straight… You don’t want a quick and painless death, and you also don’t want a long drawn out one either? You’re so needy! Fine… I’ll give you one more option. But I don’t think you’ll like it. I’ll grant you the privilege to become my familiar. Only for a year though. I don't keep men around as my pet's for long. On this day, next year, I’ll release you from my person for one night, and one night only! You can then go out on Halloween and bring me back all the candy you and your friends carelessly stole from me. If you do good, you’ll go free. If not, I’ll dispose of you in an even worse way then I did with any of your friends tonight. How does that sound?” Elizabeth finished, her eyes glowing brightly as she extended her hand out to the cowering teenager.

 

 

“Do we have a deal?” Seeing him rapidly nodding, no doubt having not thought her words through thoroughly, Elizabeth smugly smiled as she moved to pick the teenager up. “Good. I’m glad we could come to an agreement. I really love my candy… and it will be nice to have someone else go out to get even more for me. So now, there's only one thing left to do. I’ll have to stow you away until this night next year. I did say you’d be released for one night only. The rest you’ll be stuck to me. And I think I know just where to put my new familiar. I have a very important job for you. And you had better do it well… less I no longer need a familiar, and I have to end your servitude prematurely” The child warned.

 

 

Seeing the cowering teenager nod, and no doubt groveling as well had his voice not been too faint to hear, Elizabeth moved her free hand back down to her penis before she lifted it up. Pinching the boy tightly between her fingers, the blonde made sure he saw what she was doing as she silently smirked back at him.

 

 

He had no idea what he had just agreed to, and soon enough he’d be wishing he let her kill him quickly. That had been the mercy she offered that night, not this. Moving her finger up to the tip of her penis, Elizabeth wiggled her digit around her foreskin before peeling it back much to the shrunken boy's revulsion in her other hand.

 

 

“This will be your new home. Living so far out from civilization makes things like bathing tedious. That’s not to say I don’t, but I tend to forget about cleaning this spot. My friend often chastises me about it… but, now that I have you, I don’t believe that will be an issue anymore. Congratulations, your new role will be my smegma cleaning familiar. So get to work… It’s very dirty… and not all of it’s from tonight.” Elizabeth chuckled darkly as she showed off the sticky insides of her foreskin, her collected cum glistening from all the fun she had been having recently.

 

 

Feeling the tiny boy thrashing like mad, the child paid him no mind as she shoved him into a, particularly dirty spot, submerging him in her old cum in the process. “I’m so glad you agreed to this. I’ll make sure to never clean down here again. I wouldn’t want to rob my new pet of his one and only job. Don’t worry about pleasuring me. Your other friends will be good enough… until they aren’t.”

 

 

Trailing her finger along the inside of her foreskin as she wiped the tiny teenager all around to collect what she had missed the last time she bathed, Elizabeth finally finished what she had wanted as she saw the new state her pet had become. Twitching as he screamed, only his head remained, his body had sunk into her, becoming a part of her flaccid member. He looked like a tiny bump now. And no one would be the wiser to his existence there, except her.

 

 

She didn’t want him to protrude too much since he might be off-putting for her friend to see. They didn’t get to enjoy each other’s company often, and when they did… she wanted to make it special for her. And the last thing she wanted was for this piece of shit to ruin their mood!

 

 

Chuckling as she saw the faint speck of the man’s head deep within the crevices of her foreskin, Elizabeth flashed him a grin as she scraped some of her old cum onto him burying him alive. “Get to work pet! I want it cleaned by morning. Don’t worry though, it will get just as dirty again when I use your friend tomorrow… and the next night… and the next night… and every other day until he breaks…”

 

 

Giggling as she folded her foreskin back over the bodyless teen, cementing his fate as a part of her penis, Elizabeth gently laid back as she relaxed into her bed. Tonight had been a good night. She might have lost some of her candy because of these foolish humans… but, she got her revenge on them. It would be one, some of them would never forget.

 

 

Snuggling against her mattress as she laid sprawled out amongst her candy and dirty sheets, sleep slowly overtook the little vampire, as she drifted off the sleep. A pleasant tingle accompanying her, deep within her ass, and atop her penis…

 

 

And, in her mouth...? Frowning as she felt the wiggling mass of the gummy boy she had forgotten, Elizabeth Moved her hand into her mouth before scraping most of the leftover boy up. Cracking her eyes open to look at his mangled form, the child simply shrugged before flicking him onto the floor beside her discarded clothing.

 

 

Her maids could throw him out tomorrow. Or maybe he would end up on the bottom of one of their shoes. Who cares...

 

 

She just wanted to go to sleep... and enjoy the rest of her night, as morning began to dawn...

 

 

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

~ Epilogue ~

 

 

 

The following morning…

 

 

 

 

“Mistress, please get up. We can’t change your linens for you while you’re still in them.”

 

 

 

“Goodness, what a mess. You certainly had fun last night, didn’t you Mistress?”

 

 

 

“Would you care for more candy Mistress? No need to open them on your own. Let us help!”

 

 

 

 

Lounging in her bed tiredly, Elizabeth sighed as her various maids ran around her room tidying it up for her. Seeing one of them mounting the used condom she had made out of one of those teenagers had brought a smile to her face… but all and all, she was sad to see nightfall the next day.

 

 

Halloween was over… and now she had to put up with the rest of the boring year. That was the downside to immortality. You lived so long that everything just became tedious after living for so long. Or perhaps not living for so long.

 

 

Opening her mouth as a piece of chocolate was hovered over her lips, the little vampire accepted it tiredly as she had two of her maids trying to feed her. Even the happy faces of all the women she had enslaved as her familiars over the decades didn’t seem to make her happy anymore.

 

 

Hopefully, she could just sleep the year away until next year as she had for this one…

 

 

 

“Mistress, there’s someone here to see you!”

 

 

 

Cracking open an eye as she swallowed a mouthful of chocolate, Elizabeth looked to her bedroom door as she saw her head maid bowing back at her. “Who is it? Did a clansman come out to discuss something again, or is it some other coven leader looking for us to merge with them…” Politics were so boring…

 

 

She just wanted to be left alone. Why did she have to be the leader of her clan anyways? Looking back over her shoulder and nodding, the head maid silently shook her head before whistling softly, the other maids all perking up immediately before filing out of the room much to Elizabeth’s surprise.

 

 

 

‘N-No way!’ They only left her alone when-

 

 

 

“Hey! Sorry I missed going out with you yesterday. I tried to get out of work but my boss said I had to stay and close the deal or else I’d get written up. Can you believe that jerk? I hope you’re not mad at me…”

 

 

Blushing as she saw an older brunette peak her head past the doorframe, Elizabeth immediately grew giddy it was her! She was dressed in a tight black business suit and skirt, giving off a rather professional looking vibe from her. But that couldn’t be further from the truth. She was her best friend, and equally as childish when push came to shove.

 

 

Pouting and crossing her arms, the blonde puffed out her cheeks before looking away petulantly. “N-No, I won’t accept your apology, Aubrey! You know Halloween is important to me! Now, g-go away… I’m tired…” “Isn’t it like 8 pm though? You usually get up around that time.” “T-T-That’s not the point!” Elizabeth snapped as she pouted further.

 

 

Smiling coyly as she saw the younger… older, girl acting like a child again, Aubrey chuckled softly to herself as she approached the moody vampire, her shoulder-length hair swaying back and forth gently as she shifted from left to right. “Would it help if I gave you this? I picked up a couple of your favorites before making the trip all the way out here. It would be a shame if you didn’t at least take one…” The brunette grinned.

 

 

Sweating as her eyes shifted over the mature looking woman, Elizabeth gasped in delight as she saw the 19-year-old wiggling a large chocolate bar between her fingers. ‘B-Be strong! You’re still mad!’ Huffing as she turned away again, her friend’s loud sigh quickly drew her attention again as she spoke up once more.

 

 

“Oh, you don’t want it? What about two?” Snapping her head back to the older girl as she pulled her other hand out from behind her showing another candy bar, Elizabeth began to sweating harder. “…” Stepping up to the bed as she saw the child trying her hardest to ignore her, Aubrey went in for the kill.

 

 

“Well… I was saving this one… but, because of how special you are to me, I’ll give you this one too if you’ll forgive me…” Dropping both candy bars on the bed before reaching into her shirt and pulling out a final one from between her breasts, Aubrey knew she had won.

 

 

Drooling on her mattress, as she looked up at her friend taunting her with the two things, she loved the most, Elizabeth bit her bottom lip before sneaking her hand out and pulling the two candy bars in front of her a little closer. “C-Can I eat them off your body…?” “Of course!”

 

 

Sighing as if she had come to a hard decision, Elizabeth finally nodded before giggling as her friend hugged her head into her bosoms. “Happy Halloween, Ellie~. I promise I’ll go trick or treating with you next year. And this time if my manager says anything, I’ll put in my two weeks’ notice. Sound good?”

 

 

Smiling warmly from the sentiment, Elizabeth nodded from between her friend’s breasts as she clung to the older woman… sort of. “You know you’re welcome to stay here anytime human life doesn’t suit you… But still… don’t get fired…” Aubrey was a special human. She didn’t want to try and control her like she did her maids or make her feel like she had to do something she didn’t want to.

 

 

Snuggling her little vampire closer, the brunette nodded before sitting down beside her friend. “I won’t. Don’t worry. So, did you at least have fun yesterday? I was worried I’d made you depressed all night or something. How’d it go?”

 

 

Thinking back to the night’s activities beforehand, Elizabeth slowly began to grin as she remembered where her newest familiar now resided.

 

 

 

“You could say, it was quiet, vindictive.” “Oh lord, who did you kill this time?” “W-W-WHY DO YOU JUST ASSUME I MURDERED ONE OF YOU LOWSY HUMANS?!” “Because you’re a terrible person. And I love you~.”

 

 

Pouting as her puffed out cheek was kissed, Elizabeth smiled none the less as her friend laid beside her.

 

 

 

This year had been good, but… She couldn’t wait for next year. She had a feeling it would be even more eventful.

 

 

 

And she couldn’t wait to have some more Halloween fun, once again, when that time came…

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued… next year.

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you liked it. See you next year ;)