- Text Size +

The bloodied girl scurried backwards on all fours, and the towering domme followed.

 

"What did you think this was going to be?" Drachne asked with a sneer, kicking a spray of gravel forward. It scattered across the alley, grit and stone colliding with the diminutive girl, sending her curling into the fetal position. The question was valid, and it was something Rose herself had wondered repeatedly in the last few moments. She uncurled and tried to rise to her feet, only to feel the stiff rubber of the giant woman's boot collide with her back, sending her sprawling once more down the alley.

 

"Is this what you had hoped for?" The smaller girl let out a soft, choked sob, the sound of which was absorbed by the dirt beneath her. "Because you got it. You got me in the flesh."

 

"I... I ju-" A sharp squeak of pain truncated her words, and Rose's face was against the ground. A small pool of blood grew from her nose while the taller woman watched her with scorn.

 

"You hound me for months, begging to meet in person. 'Oh Drachne, I arranged these flowers for you!' 'Oh Drachne, please notice me, I've written you a poem!' 'Drachne, please, I'll do anything for you!'" The smaller girl whimpered, hearing her words thrown down at her like barbs, as painful as the spray of debris. "And now that I'm here, giving you my full, undivided attention, you're... what? Intimidated?" A soft smirk spread across the taller woman's lips. "Or maybe you don't recognize me all the way down there?"

 

"N... no..." Rose rolled onto her back, scooting away once more out of instinct. Sharp, jagged stone tore against her back, but fear clouded her mind to the point that she didn't notice the gash. "No I... I recognize you, of course..."

 

Placing her left hand on her hip, Drachne stopped her advance for the moment, regarding the little thing at her feet in the same way she might look down at a curious beetle. "Well, what is it, then? Didn't you know what I do to weak things like yourself?"

 

"I thought..." Her throat closed up, choking off the end of the sentence: ...that I was special. Instead, she laid there, mouth agape, staring up into the face of the woman who would end her life. Squeezing her eyes shut, Rose cleared her throat with a sharp, ragged cough. "Please... please, I... I can serve, I can obey, I can..."

 

"Oh my god." Drachne rolled her eyes and pulled a slender object from her jacket pocket. A short wooden stake - no, Rose realized, a toothpick. The domme wedged it between two teeth idly, considering the woman at her feet. "I know what you can do, okay? You're a middle-class, middle-aged nobody with mediocre talents and a penchant for inflating her own importance. I get that. That's all... out in the open, you know?" Drachne snorted out a laugh. "What I want to know is: what do you matter? With me being me, what could you possibly have been thinking?"

 

"I'm a person! I exist, a-and I matter, and I love you!" Rose crawled to her knees, and then, not facing an immediate rebuke from the giant woman before her, crawled towards the boots in front of her, placing her tongue upon the hard rubber. She gave a few licks before looking upwards for approval.

 

Drachne, for her part, couldn't even be bothered to scoff. "So nothing, then. You had no plan, you had nothing to offer me." She began to squat down, her massive form descending towards Rose with horrifying speed, sending the little one cowering in her shadow by the mere implication of coming down with her full weight. The domme regarded the toothpick between her fingers. "Nothing except your life."

 

Rose's eyes suddenly shot open wide. "W-wait! I do have something, s-something that... Y-you'll be pleased, you'll see!" The tiny thing stood up underneath the withering gaze of her superior - no small feat - and clasped her hands behind her back. "I can find more for you!"

 

"...'More'...?"

 

"M-more sacrifices, of course!" Rose had never once prided herself on creativity, improvisation or resourcefulness, but now she would need all three in spades. "Think about it! There are probably dozens of - h-hundreds of tiny people out there, people who shrank for others who discarded them, or ran away from their owners, or just plain got lost!" Drachne's gaze had refocused somewhat on the tiny woman, as if she was actually considering the words rather than just contemplating how long she would delay the tiny thing's execution. This embolded Rose, and she continued with gusto: "I'll find them for you! I'll be your huntress, your rat-catcher, your girl-in-the-walls! I can sniff out their hiding spots, encourage them to come out in the open, and then when they do..." Rose smiled wide, holding one arm out and clapping the other into it forcefully, "WHAM!"

 

"So, if I understand you correctly..." As she spoke, Drachne twirled the toothpick in her fingertips, looking at a small bit of gristle on the tip. "You're offering to catch me strays, is that it?"

 

"Exactly!" Rose cried up, elated. The taller woman's voice had grown softer, and she knew she could carry out the role she'd promised. "They'll be lambs to your slaughter!"

 

"That's... cute," Drachne said, the softest sigh escaping with the second syllable. "But, well... there's someone you should meet." The fingers of her free hand slipped into her boot, fishing around against her sole, and a moment later withdrew a small object, pale and thin like a sickly mouse. A long, greasy trail of brown hair dangled at the figure's end, and it took Rose a moment to realize it was another woman she was looking at.

 

"Rose, meet Sarah. Sarah: Rose." Drachne laid the figure down on the ground, and it slowly began to writhe under its own power, pulling itself up as if every movement screamed in agony. One blue-green eye peered out beside the clump of hair falling in front of its face, and beneath that eye was the most crooked smirk Rose had ever seen.

 

"Wh... what the f..." Rose's voice trailed off, the breath leaving her as the pallid figure pulled itself to a standing position at Drachne's feet.

 

"See, Sarah here was much like you once. She had a bit of a crush, and thought that by virtue of that crush alone, she was worthy of my time and attention." The thing Drachne referred to as Sarah barely moved, as if she'd locked her joints in place, staring forward at Rose, or past her, or into her. "So I gave it to her, and now she happily lives on as my little footpet. Isn't that right, Sarah?"

 

At once, the figure came to life, turning to face Drachne, looking up at her with a broad grin as she nodded. The giantess chuckled, patting her little head with a finger. "The poor thing would speak, but I removed her tongue years ago. She was barely putting it to use under my foot, so why have it at all?"

 

Rose was at a loss. The stories she'd read, the testimonials - hell, even the videos she'd seen - nothing had prepared her for something like this. It was all she could do to keep her legs underneath her, and her bodily fluids on the inside.

 

"And that, my little Tybalt, leaves the problem of you." Drachne chuckled, a low sound that echoed gently in the abandoned alley. "Y'see, I have no need for spare tinies. Bitches like you throw themselves at my feet every time I snap." As if to illustrate her point, she raised her hand, clicking her fingers together, and Sarah fell at her toes, scraping her flesh against the gravel below. "So no, I don't think I'll take you up on your offer."

 

The tiny woman didn't need to hear another word. She whirled on her heel, breaking into a full sprint - and managed three full strides before being knocked flat on her face, the wind knocked out of her with one powerful WHUMPH!

 

"Poor, stupid little thing," Drachne said, chuckling again, and this time brought the end of the toothpick down, pressing it against the back of Rose's neck. "Beg me for mercy."

 

"M-mercy, mercy please." Rose's body was rigid with fear, and it was only on Drachne's order that she could speak at all. "I'll go, I'll never bother you again, all you have to do is let me li-" Something caught in Rose's throat, and she tried to cough it up to no avail. Again, she tried to cough; but as her head lifted away from the ground, she realized with a growing horror what had happened.

 

Drachne lifted the little thing up to her face, dangling by a bloody sliver of wood through her throat. The tiny woman's arms weakly grasped the end of the toothpick, as if needing to feel it to understand. "Poor thing," she repeated in a gentle whisper, the edges of her lips curled up in a smile. Rose's eyes were wide with horror, and her lips moved in a silent plea for mercy. "This has been utterly forgettable. You were a waste of my time."

 

She scooped up her boot-toy, dropping it back into its home, then stood and scanned the entrance to the alley. No gawkers this time, which was convenient. Drachne glanced down again at the thing at the end of her toothpick, now barely twitching. She flicked it, toothpick and all, into a small pile of rubbish against the wall, and casually brought her sole down against the little thing. A soft burst of wet meat squidged out beneath her boot, and the woman dragged her sole once, twice against the gravel before exiting the alley.

 

She had better places to be.